Donkey Kong VS Gorilla Grodd

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BigBossGamer

Grodd has stolen DK's bananas, its a battle to the death. Grodd will be new 52 grodd. DK From DK country returns.

Rules

Start in a jungle 50 feet away

Morals off.(DK wants his bananas)

Apes:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Grodd hate Bananas?

Anyway Donkey Kong wins. I mean come on let's see if Grodd can punch the moon down like it's nothing and punch enemies small and big sending them flying into space and man oh man, Donkey Kong's a force to be reckoned with if you take even just one Banana. Yeah this goes to Donkey Kong.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cream_God

Probably GG due to telepathy

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gorilla Grodd due to TP?

Doesn't Grodd hate Bananas?

Anyway Donkey Kong wins. I mean come on let's see if Grodd can punch the moon down like it's nothing and punch enemies small and big sending them flying into space and man oh man, Donkey Kong's a force to be reckoned with if you take even just one Banana. Yeah this goes to Donkey Kong.

o_O

AmazonieSPL

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbossgamer: awesome, you made a thread without knowing anything about at least one of the characters.....obviously a great idea.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zmasonite

DonkeyStomp

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donkey kong gets his bananas

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donkey Kong claps his head in. Besides, he's too stupid to be mind controlled.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ljayg said:

Donkey Kong claps his head in. Besides, he's too stupid to be mind controlled.

I remember when tikis try to do this but he was too stupid so yeah

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grodd has tanked a bit from Wonder woman and has tagged Wally west without using telekinesis or telepathy. He could seriously just mind control him and say either a: Kill yourself, or b: you are now part of my army. And Donkey ain't got a defense against it, at all. The only way to resist against mind control from Grodd is great willpower which Donkey ain't got. Even without his mind control, he can still read Donkeys mind and know every action Donkey will take, and with his insane reaction to tag Wally West he will be able to dodge all of it while Grodd takes a counter strike, or better yet (for comedy, I'm assuming this is DK's jungle, not a random one. If it ain't forget this part) he could telekinetically pull a razor to him from DKs house (which he does have, established in the show IDK specific episode) turn off his movement by cancelling the order from his brain to his spine, then shave off his hair on his scalp which in his show is established to take away his powers and just make him a regular gorilla, and he will know that weakness because hey hey, mind read. Grodd takes this