Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
#1 Posted by The Phoenix Child (573 posts) - - Show Bio

S

  versus
  
both current powers
616 versions
blood lusted
Avatar image for son_of_storm
#2 Posted by Son Of Storm (11372 posts) - - Show Bio
Psylocke so easy it aint funny.
Avatar image for morpheus_
#3 Edited by Morpheus_ (31636 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm waiting for Klandicar to come in here and say Domino wins because AoA Domino beat X-Man.
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke has alot Domino can't deal with. Psy stomp.
Avatar image for johnny_nemesis
#5 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
" Psylocke so easy it aint funny. "
@Strafe Prower said:
" Psylocke has alot Domino can't deal with. Psy stomp. "
Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
#6 Posted by The Phoenix Child (573 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" I'm waiting for Klandicar to come in here and say Domino wins because AoA Domino beat X-Man. "

:-)
this is a different take though, Psylocke is a ninja with uncharted telekinesis and a strong telepathic powers.
Avatar image for dane
#7 Posted by dane (10826 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke curbstomp.

Avatar image for morpheus_
#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (31636 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Phoenix Child said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I'm waiting for Klandicar to come in here and say Domino wins because AoA Domino beat X-Man. "
:-) this is a different take though, Psylocke is a ninja with uncharted telekinesis and a strong telepathic powers. "
Oh, I know it is. But to my mind, that reference was irrelevant to his fight with Elektra, as well.
Avatar image for illituracy
#9 Posted by iLLituracy (13551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" I'm waiting for Klandicar to come in here and say Domino wins because AoA Domino beat X-Man. "
LOL.
Avatar image for son_of_magnus
#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Psylocke take this in one of the most brutal bloodiest pure r@p3$ in history

Avatar image for baldy
#11 Posted by Baldy (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke, but only cause she's hotter.