Dominic Toretto vs George Chambers (Undisputed 2)

Hirosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

H2H only

Takes place in a ring

Round 1: Both in character but fighting at their best

Round 2: Both bloodlusted and morals off

Win by incapacitation or death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it Yuri Boyka and it might be a fight. As it stands, family force wins.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it Yuri Boyka and it might be a fight. As it stands, family force wins.

This man defeated Yuri Boyka. Not saying he is better than Boyka but he is the only person in the Undisputed universe to accomplish this feat. He strikes at least as hard as Toretto and he is way more technically skilled.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: That's true, I'll give George his credit even though Yuri's surpassed him in subsequent films. I think you need the over top nature of Boyka defeating a near impervious giant and continuing to kick ass after being shot to match up with Toretto.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: That's true, I'll give George his credit even though Yuri's surpassed him in subsequent films. I think you need the over top nature of Boyka defeating a near impervious giant and continuing to kick ass after being shot to match up with Toretto.

Chambers is a near impervious giant. He has the physical feats to match anything that Toretto has done. And he is definitely more technically skilled. I am not seeing any reason for Toretto to win a hand to hand fight.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Raw strength and durability. Dom is basically superhuman. He brought a bunker down around him and he scales to Hobbs who held back a helicopter.

Chambers is far more skilled but has the durability of a world class boxer, which is to say, less than Dom, who has tanked things that would kill normal people.