DOFP sentinels Vs DCEU superman and general Zod.

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ComicFanOnly

Zod and Superman are teleported to the future earth of DOFP and encounter Sentinels That have already absorbed QuickSilver and Wolverines powers from a recent fight.

No Caption Provided

Round 1: A patrol of 3 Sentinels

Round 2: A group of 15 Sentinels

Round 3: An entire Sentinel dropship.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What?

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an insane mismatch, even if hundreds were thrown in against either 1 kriptonain............

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good fight. All rounds to kriptonians except maybe round 3. That many sentinels they have enough numbers see all their abilitys and adapt. plus couple that with there already acquired powers and I feel the kriptonians loss

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

Either Kryptonian would win in a hilarious stomp by themselves. Sentinels only adapt to mutants.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels don't just adapt to mutants they have some databases of powers they can use in this or that situation plus they copy some mutants abilities. They might not be able to copy kryptonians's abiltiies but they do have a variety of powers they could use if the situation calls for it. Plus they're not just adapting to abilities but strategy too.

Thats said, adamantium and QS speed helps a ton but thats only if they have enough strength to cut with it(if presumably its indestructible in DCEU too). The only movie that said farewell to logic was Wolverine: Origins. Non Origins Wolverine feats Sentinel wouldn't be able to cut through kryptonian but i am not sure how much QS speed would add to it because there is too many unknown variables.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Insane mismatch! Either Kryptonian solostomps every single round. Fox Sentinels aren't comparable to DCEU Kryptonians.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

good fight. All rounds to kriptonians except maybe round 3. That many sentinels they have enough numbers see all their abilitys and adapt. plus couple that with there already acquired powers and I feel the kriptonians loss

Adapt to what ? Kryptonians doesn't have any abilities like Mutants or Meta-Humans. So there is nothing to adapt to. It is their physiology.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think people read the OP lol

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels don't have damage output to put down either of them

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@blackkaizer said:

This is an insane mismatch, even if hundreds were thrown in against either 1 kriptonain............

These are DOFP sentinels That are now enhanced with adamantium laced bodies and Wolverines Claws with Quicksilvers speed and his striking feats multiplied by the sentinels base strength of already Ripping apart colossus.

I doubt someone like Faora can take hundreds easily.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insane mismatch! Either Kryptonian solostomps every single round. Fox Sentinels aren't comparable to DCEU Kryptonians.

Read the OP

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Kryptonian would win in a hilarious stomp by themselves. Sentinels only adapt to mutants.

I gave them absorbed powers from a previous fight as standard here. I dont think they will be focused on trying to absorb supes and Zods powers.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw said:

Read the OP

They still don't compare. They have Quicksilver's speed, and that makes their combat speed faster, but that isn't going to stop the Kryptonians from tearing apart every single sentinel apart with heat vision. Not to mention that they're strenght combined with Quicksilver's striking power is nowhere near strong enough to damage the Kryptonians. I mean, Batman's Batmobile launched a two ton car over 40ft away with ease, yet a hit from the Batmobile didn't even make Superman flinch. And yeah, they have adamantium claws, but that doesn't really prevent them from getting destroyed by heat vision, which mind you is light speed. Quicksilver's speed isn't light speed. And tearing apart Colossus isn't good enough to say that the sentinels are strong enough to compare to or contend with Superman's or Zod's strenght.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

They still don't compare. They have Quicksilver's speed, and that makes their combat speed faster, but that isn't going to stop the Kryptonians from tearing apart every single sentinel apart with heat vision. Not to mention that they're strenght combined with Quicksilver's striking power is nowhere near strong enough to damage the Kryptonians. I mean, Batman's Batmobile launched a two ton car over 40ft away with ease, yet a hit from the Batmobile didn't even make Superman flinch. And yeah, they have adamantium claws, but that doesn't really prevent them from getting destroyed by heat vision, which mind you is light speed. Quicksilver's speed isn't light speed. And tearing apart Colossus isn't good enough to say that the sentinels are strong enough to compare to or contend with Superman's or Zod's strenght.

Heat vision Is Not Light speed in DCEU let alone half that and it isnt tagging them.

No Caption Provided

This has already been disproven in other threads. The light gets there much before the heat vision. So slow that batman is able to react to it. Saying that a Mach 25+ sentinel that already has superhuman agility before its buff cant dodge that is an insult.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

Heat vision Is Not Light speed in DCEU let alone half that and it isnt tagging them.

No Caption Provided

This has already been disproven in other threads. The light gets there much before the heat vision. So slow that batman is able to react to it. Saying that a Mach 25+ sentinel that already has superhuman agility before its buff cant dodge that is an insult.

That's Doomsday's, not Zod or Superman's. It's been confirmed in one of the DCEU Superman manuals that Superman's heat vision is light speed. I'll try to find scans of it. And having mach 25+ speed doesn't enable you to react to light speed. Light speed is like hundreds of machs.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do sentinels adapt to erething or just mutants? it's just mutants right? how could we science that out? there's no way of knowing if the difference between a kryptonian and a mutant would be close enough that the sentinels could adapt, which is the only way the threads interesting. so it's up to you personally

ComicVinero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ComicVinero

Superhumans can win easily round 1, win round 2, and hardly but winning round 3, they can destroy the sentinel ship

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ComicFanOnly

Giving characters something they never have is against the rules. @jashro44

They have the ability to absorb powers of mutants.

Do you Know what a sentinel is or are you like 12 ?

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

That's Doomsday's, not Zod or Superman's. It's been confirmed in one of the DCEU Superman manuals that Superman's heat vision is light speed. I'll try to find scans of it. And having mach 25+ speed doesn't enable you to react to light speed. Light speed is like hundreds of machs.

You have no proof that their heat vision are all different from each other. Also Doomsday inherent Heat Vision IS ZODs as he got the kryptonian abilities from him mainly.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute said:

do sentinels adapt to erething or just mutants? it's just mutants right? how could we science that out? there's no way of knowing if the difference between a kryptonian and a mutant would be close enough that the sentinels could adapt, which is the only way the threads interesting. so it's up to you personally

They only can absorb mutant powers IIRC

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By Jestersmiles

@comicfanonly said:
@Jestersmiles said:

Do you know what real Sentinel are Is beside the movies ones? Do you know what a comic book looks like? Do you know that that not how the movie sentinels even work? They don't absorb powers, they copy them. Duh. I read the OP wrong and thought you gave them Wolverine Adamantium lacing.

Think before you speak.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly: Zod and Superman are two entire different characters. And the fact that it's already been confirmed that Superman's heat vision is light speed, and the fact that in real life lasers are light speed, there's no reason to not continue on with the notion of Superman's heat vision being light speed when it's been confirmed so. I'll try to find the scan.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@comicfanonly said:
@Jestersmiles said:

Do you know what real Sentinel are Is beside the movies ones? Do you know what a comic book looks like? Do you know that that not how the movie sentinels even work? They don't absorb powers, they copy them. Duh. I read the OP wrong and thought you gave them Wolverine Adamantium lacing.

Think before you speak.

You done crying ?

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@comicfanonly: Zod and Superman are two entire different characters

Yet you have no proof that their heat vision isnt the same travel wise in the actual movies.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jestersmiles said:
@comicfanonly said:
@Jestersmiles said:

Think before you speak.

You done crying ?

if by crying you mean schooling you on your own thread that you did not even know how the characters even worked, yes I am done with you and your stupid thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. You've given the sentinels powers they've never had, which is against battle rules.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly said:
@Jestersmiles said:
@comicfanonly said:
@Jestersmiles said:

Think before you speak.

You done crying ?

if by crying you mean schooling you on your own thread that you did not even know how the characters even worked, yes I am done with you and your stupid thread.

And yet you were stupid enough to welcome yourself to my thread. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

No Caption Provided

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ComicFanOnly

This is a mismatch. You've given the sentinels powers they've never had, which is against battle rules.

Know what sentinels are before you say something is against the rules.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jestersmiles

@comicfanonly:

You pathetic meme does hide the fact you tried to act tough by calling me on something you did not even know and then got a knowledge bomb dropped on you. This is just you trying to pick up the pieces , by noob.

Can't even meme right , jesus.

@sergeant-rl3 said:

Coming from you , THAT HILARIOUS

Loading Video...

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@Jestersmiles said:

@comicfanonly:

You pathetic meme does hide the fact you tried to act tough by calling me on something you did not even know and then got a knowledge bomb dropped on you. This is just you trying to pick up the pieces , by noob.

Can't even meme right , jesus.

@comicfanonly said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

Coming from you , THAT HILARIOUS

Loading Video...

And yet you still continue to comment on my "Stupid" thread. Like they say "Only stupid is attracted to stupid" so i think i can congratulate you on your Revelation.

Also you are now a hypocrite aswell.

Inb4 baited into Replying again further proving my point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

Maybe you should know what they are. They've adapted to mutant powers on screen, but you're assuming they've got no limits, and can adapt to anything. This is completely untrue, if they were the case, they'd have adapted to Storm's weather control, Magneto's metallic manipulation, Kitty Pryde's phasing, Blink's portal creation, or Prof-X's telepathy.

No, you do not know enough about the sentinels to use them here. They have only ever displayed feats of adapting to powers by augmenting their bodies (Heat, Diamond-form, Cold, Organic Steel). To suggest that they could adapt to something like Quicksilver's hypersonic speed is foolish.

What are you even talking about absorbing wolverine's powers? His power is his healing factor, the fact that his skeleton is not associated with his mutant X-gene. If anything they sentinels would inherit a healing factor.

Again, try not to give powers to characters that they've never had to just to even a fight out, its against the rules.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@sergeant-rl3 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

Maybe you should know what they are. They've adapted t5o mutant powers on screen, but you're assuming they've got no limits, and can adapt to anything. This is complteley untrue, if they were the case, they'd have adapted to Storm's weather control, Magneto's metallic manipulation, Kitty Pryde's phasing, Blink's portal creation, or Prof-X's telepathy.

They never came into direct Contact with any of those characters while they were alive. Both Blink and Storm were killed instantly before they had the chance and professor X didnt even touch one let alone try to use his powers on one. Magneto Died before any of them were even within 300 meters of his location and kitty didnt even come into contact with one.

No, you do not know enough about the sentinels to use them here. They have only ever displayed feats of adapting to powers by augmenting their bodies (Heat, Diamond-form, Cold, Organic Steel). To suggest that they could adapt to something like Quicksilver's hypersonic speed is foolish.

They were Using lady Deathstrikes claws in the movie.....Did you even watch DOFP ?

What are you even talking about absorbing wolverine's powers? His power is his healing factor, the fact that his skeleton is not associated with his mutant X-gene. If anything they sentinels would inherit a healing factor.

If they had Deathstrikes Claws then why couldnt they be able to use logans ?

Again, try not to give powers to characters that they've never had to just to even a fight out, its against the rules.

Again Try to know what you are talking about or dont comment.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Video taken from another thread. At 0:59 3 sentinels with Colossus, Rockslide, and deathstrikes powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly:

"They never came into direct Contact with any of those characters while they were alive. Both Blink and Storm were killed instantly before they had the chance and professor X didnt even touch one let alone try to use his powers on one. Magneto Died before any of them were even within 300 meters of his location and kitty didnt even come into contact with one."

Uh, no. They came into contact with Blink before she died, they came into contact with Bishop, and Kitty, none of their powers were copied.

"They were Using lady Deathstrikes claws in the movie.....Did you even watch DOFP ?"

You're speculating those are her claws, and you're speculating that they were even adamantium. You have nothing to prove that with, just what you want to believe.

Thank you for dodging most of my points. Trolling or ignorant, I don't care, have a good one.

Flagged for mismatch, For breaking battle thread rules.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@comicfanonly:

"They never came into direct Contact with any of those characters while they were alive. Both Blink and Storm were killed instantly before they had the chance and professor X didnt even touch one let alone try to use his powers on one. Magneto Died before any of them were even within 300 meters of his location and kitty didnt even come into contact with one."

Uh, no. They came into contact with Blink before she died, they came into contact with Bishop, and Kitty, none of their powers were copied. They did not touch any of those characters so you are still incorrect

"They were Using lady Deathstrikes claws in the movie.....Did you even watch DOFP ?"

You're speculating those are her claws, and you're speculating that they were even adamantium. You have nothing to prove that with, just what you want to believe.They were able to use all of the elements that the other mutants had in their bodies. So yes.

Thank you for dodging most of my points. Trolling or ignorant, I don't care, have a good one.Goodbye

Flagged for mismatch, For breaking battle thread rules. You already did that, And you arent supposed to openly brag about flagging people.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back the Kryptonian's for rd 1, toss a coin for 2 and expect a Sentinel stomp in rd 3.

Avatar image for dragonhunter1414
DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3 is a maybe for Kryptonians.

Round 1 and 2 Kryptonians.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DragonHunter1414

@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

You have no proof that their heat vision are all different from each other. Also Doomsday inherent Heat Vision IS ZODs as he got the kryptonian abilities from him mainly.

Dont want to sound cheeky but kinda lame argument do you have proof that SM heat vision is same as DD. There is a scan saying SM's is. Now either if you show me a sm gif like this one that would be okay.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

Dont want to sound cheeky but kinda lame argument do you have proof that SM heat vision is same as DD. There is a scan saying SM's is. Not either if you show me a sm gif like this one that would be okay.

Nope im not reversing until my First question is answered. I dont take part in one sided arguments.

Also i dont think we have seen superman shoot his beams from that range or camera angle.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

Dont want to sound cheeky but kinda lame argument do you have proof that SM heat vision is same as DD. There is a scan saying SM's is. Not either if you show me a sm gif like this one that would be okay.

Nope im not reversing until my First question is answered. I dont take part in one sided arguments.

Also i dont think we have seen superman shoot his beams from that range or camera angle.

I dont know what your first question is ??

Do not reverse so you'll be left in a position of a bad debater.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanonly said:
@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

"You have no proof that their heat vision are all different from each other."

No one has proven otherwise so until then.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

Actually you are wrong Superman HV is light there is a scan implying that you are using DD gif to determine SM limits when clearly there is a scan showing otherwise. So no infact it goes this way you have not proven SM HV is not lightspeed. Prove it.

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ComicFanOnly

@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

Actually you are wrong Superman HV is light there is a scan implying that you are using DD gif to determine SM limits when clearly there is a scan showing otherwise. So no infact it goes this way you have not proven SM HV is not lightspeed. Prove it.

Still havent proven that his HV is different from Zod or DDs Travel speed wise In the actual movies. So until you bring up a vid or a gif, I'll be waiting.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@dragonhunter1414 said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:
@comicfanonly said:

Read the OP

No Caption Provided

Still havent proven that his HV is different from Zod or DDs Travel speed wise In the actual movies. So until you bring up a vid or a gif, I'll be waiting.

Still have not proven that it is the same.

While there is a scan implying for Superman.

Be ignorant all you cant . Yeah ill be waiting too.

Too bad for your debating skills.

No Caption Provided

ComicFanOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: Gif or Vid. End of story.

I dont care what you think of my "debating skills" or any social fallacy that you entertain. I really dont.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: Gif or Vid. End of story.

I dont care what you think of my "debating skills" or any social fallacy that you entertain. I really dont.

Yup. Still have no counter to my points.

No Caption Provided