User Lists: 0

No one?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't see Luffy beating Doffy without Gear 4th, his attacks don't pack enough force, but future sight is bound to make it quite close, and give Doffy a really rough time.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo wins round 1 with moderate difficulty, round 2 easily

This fight is closer with Luffy being able to use Gear 4th.

Doflamingo would have beat Luffy 1v1 rather easily in dressrosa arc.

Now before anyone jumps on me I'll prove it:

Point 1: doflamingo was critically wounded. Gamma knife was literally a fatal wound. He would have died except for fact he literally stitched his own organs together. There is no way he was even remotely close to 100%.

Point 2: Doflamingo was exhausted. He had to fight law, the town, luffy etc. he got no rest

Point 3: Even more important then him being mortally wounded is fact Doffy when fighting luffy was full on bloodlusted. Doflamingo himself said that his DF was a versatile fruit that specializes at medium to long range. He was literally fighting in a method advantageous to Luffy. 1 he would not have been able to use Colour of Observation, and 2 he could have easily dodged King Kong Gun if he didn't try to out muscle G4 Luffy.

So what does that mean for this fight? Well without G4 Luffy is badly outclassed in physicals so he loses R1, and loses R2 worse as if both bloodlusted he loses his observation which is only real difference from first fight.

To be honest Doffy may be one of the most tiered characters. He beat Law and Luffy while critically wounded. It took an entire country/ alliance to beat a mortally wounded, exhausted and completely insane version of him. I'm not sure Current Luffy could beat him easily, if at all. It's hard to say as his injury came from hax and because of it we never saw his full powers. We know he was not scared of admirals at all and was willing to fight them, he low difficulties WB commanders. The only person he thought he couldn't beat was Kaido, which based on what he did to Luffy is understandable.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Luffy doesn’t have the damage output to put Doffy down without G4.

Cracker bodies him. Even with G4 Luffy wasn’t getting anywhere and still needed help from Nami to moisten the soldiers. Cracker’s power-set is so specific in required counters that he remains the one narratively same tiered enemy Luffy still cannot beat even after his boosts from the arc.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 50/50. Luffy has the means to put Doffy down, but he isn't busting his Strings without G4. Cracker bodies.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if you include advanced armament Haki Luffy loses the majority

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy cannot put down Cracker or Doffy without Gear 4th.