Localization: Konoha

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

yea they win both rounds and can potentially solo.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Loose both rounds lmao Fuji is probably slow as sh*t and at least A can speedblitz dofy.

Onoki can obliterate them with his dust jutsu, gaara can make all of his friends fly, mizukage can spam magma from above, tsunade has awesome durability and can heal her teammates

Team 2: lol not even going started how these peeps probably won't harm this A, how they can be trapped in mizus gen, how dangerous the gold sand is and the most deadly an invisible guy who is fast smart can obliterate anything and clones himself

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy solos.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apart from Mu I can't see them having too much trouble.

Banstead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Banstead

And the durability of sandaime raikage?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo with moderate effort.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By great_black_star

Kages stomp both round

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Doflamingo and Fujitora stomp both rounds, either of them arguably solos.

Doffy solos.

Either solo with moderate effort.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of the OP team solos, honestly.

@iamnot said:

Loose both rounds lmao Fuji is probably slow as sh*t and at least A can speedblitz dofy.

Fujitora casually kept up with rufy and sabo, he's not slow at all.

Donfla was casually avoiding anything a non G4 rufy could dish out and has precog.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I've read the fights in none of them he relied on speed

And A is faster than luffy

Yup

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamnot said:

@pierpat: I've read the fights in none of them he relied on speed

And A is faster than luffy

Yup

Feats that make A hypersonic+ ?

I don't get the "they did not rely on speed" part.

Fuju casually reacted to meteorites that are hypersonic, and rufy's elefant gun or other moves won't move any slower against fujitora than it does normally.

Honestly, given the speeds high-tier OP characters operate at, even without feats it's safe to assume an admiral is at the very least supersonic, lol.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Insertnewname

@pierpat: if you wanna think so

I will admit that he might be supersonic but he is definitely still slower than ninjas of naruto

Sasuke in part 1 was already hypersonic+, now saske in part 2 is another league and A outspeeded him easily. Amaterasu is smth what causes flames to the point you are looking at and saske looked at him but A avoided them WHILE they were appearing so he didn't take the whole moment to avoid, but instead only had time in which he realized what was happening and what's being created. That's like 0,02 sec time yer he still managed to avoid that

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pierpat

@iamnot said:

I will admit that he might be supersonic but he is definitely still slower than ninjas of naruto

Sasuke in part 1 was already hypersonic+, now saske in part 2 is another league and A outspeeded him easily. Amaterasu is smth what causes flames to the point you are looking at and saske looked at him but A avoided them WHILE they were appearing so he didn't take the whole moment to avoid, but instead only had time in which he realized what was happening and what's being created. That's like 0,02 sec time yer he still managed to avoid that

Honestly something supersonic moves faster than 340 m/s, that means 340 meters in one second

So something that is just barely supersonic can move seven meters in 0,02 seconds

If we factor in that doffy is at the very least hypersonic, that means more than five time faster than that, i don't see why A's feat would be so impressive.

And we have to remember OP team has precog to boost up their combat speed.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of the Onepiece team solo and I can argue that the kages take it both rounds so I don't get why people are saying the op team easily.

LoveNoH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can you not post mismatches. kages godstomp both rounds.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one can solo handily

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oopsen

@newcomer: because doffy is physically more durable than the other team, and his string which can slice whole ships, and metal with ease he would cut through them all besides maybe the rakaiges lightning armor arguably but none of the other ones have any resistance to cutting feats.

And even then he can amp his strings with Haki, Fuji can easily create enough gravity to hold down zoro who is physically stronger than any member on both teams I don't see how anyone would get out of his gravity wave.

Doffy and Fuji can react and cut a meteor that didn't just casually enter our air space but was yanked out of space immediately which means it is moving faster than one just casually entering our air space. A meteor can move up to Mach 200 but he obviously yanked it out of space faster because it takes literally a second or two every time for them to almost hit.

So if they can wait till it is about to hit their face to react to it that is a better combat feat than either of the team have.

And they both have Haki, imagine someone who can swing their arms coated in an energy that makes it harder than metal faster than Mach 200, you think anyone bar the raikages( because of lightning armor) would be able to take that?

Than there is parasite string, none of the other team have precog so it would land and he would take over multiple bodies or have his strong clones fight also, then you have his awakening which can turn things into string, he could turn the sand of both the kazekages against them.

And both doffy and Fuji can fly for aerial attacks, and none of these Kages have any spead FEATS just speed speculation.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@iamnot said:

Honestly something supersonic moves faster than 340 m/s, that means 340 meters in one second

So something that is just barely supersonic can move seven meters in 0,02 seconds

If we factor in that doffy is at the very least hypersonic, that means more than five time faster than that, i don't see why A's feat would be so impressive.

An old Ohnoki outspeeded a meteorite yet he wasn't called the fastest Kage, Raikage was called the fastest among them. And Meteorite's speed start from 11 Km/s.

So yeah Raikage is Hypersonic easily.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@iamnot said:

An old Ohnoki outspeeded a meteorite yet he wasn't called the fastest Kage, Raikage was called the fastest among them. And Meteorite's speed start from 11 Km/s.

When did ohnoki outspeed a meteorite?
And summoned meteorites do not have to have the speed ones from the outer athmosphere have, because they had less time to speed up.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one piece

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@great_black_star said:
@pierpat said:
@iamnot said:

And summoned meteorites do not have to have the speed ones from the outer athmosphere have, because they had less time to speed up.

Ohnoki outspeed meteorite in Naruto The Last movie.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@great_black_star said:
@pierpat said:
@iamnot said:

OH, seen the film, don't remember the feat though
I'll have to rewatch.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oopsen: well I dougbt he is more durable than raikage. Also it won't cut through gaaras sand and tsunade can put herself back together or cut it with chakra scalpel and ohnoki could atomize his strings.

Tsunade and raikage are likely stronger and it doesn't matter since ohnoki can just make them light again.

Um I would say it is slower than a normal meteor because someone pulled it out the sky. In fact madara did the same thing and ohnoki intercepted it and raikage is faster than him so by your logic raikage would blitz.

Actually I just said ohnoki did the same thing and in the last all of them showed they could react to a REAL speed meteor before it could touch the ground so kages should blitz from what your saying.

Proof it could affect people as strong as the kages for this parasite string?

I showed above that if that meteor is their best feat the kages blitz.

Now how do these two handle atomization,being sealed, crushed, melted,buried,destroying their internal organs and nerves, bisected, or just having a bomb drop on them?

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@great_black_star said:
@pierpat said:
@great_black_star said:
@pierpat said:
@iamnot said:

OH, seen the film, don't remember the feat though

I'll have to rewatch.

Its between 52:40 to 52:47 of the movie

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm.....The mizukage is actually the biggest threat here the clams range is huge, The Third Raikage can tank cellular level attacks and is pretty fast, Mu is a molecular manipulator, whilst the kazekage can manipulate nearly an entire battlefields worth of gold dust....If they were edo (Yes OP team can still seal them) it would be a much better battle. Only way I see round 2 taking it is if they take out Doffy first, fuji is more of an annoyance than anything here.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer: he is, he took multiple attacks from law, even attacks that bypass durability, and still was able to tussle with luffy, fight G4 luffy the first time, tank that, and was only taken out once he went G4 again after his Haki came back, tsunade isn't cutting it with chakra scalpel, his strings were never broken nor cut, not even by zoro, the chakra scalpel has nothing on zoro me cutting feats, and yeah ohonoki could atomize them, but he can't repeatedly use the jutusus over and over again and doflamingo doesn't run out of strings.

They are not stronger than zoro http://www.comicvine.com/roronoa-zoro/4005-47925/forums/zoro-respect-thread-1535452/

Look at the strength showings, tsunade and raikage have nothing showing they can out muscle zoro.

And cmon, it took that meteor over a minute and a half before ohonoki had time to fly up there and even then it still didn't land, ohonoki was about as fast as deidaras flight and I know you don't think deidaras flight is anywhere near Mach 200, fujis meteors have been shown to land any time between 5 sec and 30 (with reactions allowed) so no by that feat they aren't blitzing, madaras meteor was ridiculously slow compared to fujis and Fuji can wtf spam the meteors with no stamina loss.

And it's obvious you haven't seen doffy in action if you think any of what you said would affect him, his strings can repair his internal organs law already tried a supposed kill move that wrecks your organs and he survived and fought a lot more after that.

So how do the Kages survive being pinned to the ground and getting a shower of meteors wtf spammed at them, ohonoki would never land particle style because of Haki precog, naruto with precog embarrassed the old raikage and with less speed.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By oopsen

@leo-343: I know right? Lol

People just don't like their favorite series losing and comment without knowing the full extent of the others capabilities.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is multiple different calcs putting doffy and Fuji in triple digit Mach easy.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Captain_Redfists

I remember there was a thread that was debating on whether G4 Luffy can solo the 5 kages and the consensus was that he would lose with high difficulty. Now you have DD who is > G4 Luffy without PIS, and Fujitora who are above the former two. Keep in mind that G4 Luffy is physically above everyone here (barring Fujitora, maybe) and it took all his might to break out of a parasite string which is a spammable technique that DD can use to restrain Kages while Fujitora uses Fierce Tiger to finish them all. R1: team OP 8.5/10 Greater physical stats overall with just as much hax to compete. R2: Team OP with same the reasoning stated 9/10

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oopsen: all that proves is he has higher stamina not durability as durability is tanking everything and from what you said he did not do that. Your right chakra scalpel is weaker than zoros swings. Ohnoki could just use an aoe attack and atomize him too.

Ok I looked at his strength showings and I don't see anything above them the beast feats I saw was lifting a house, holding 6,600 pounds, and punching casually with 1,100 by feats tsunade is above that and by statements raikage is above that.

It took the meteor that long if you go by the anime the manga shows a couple seconds. So again going by your logic it is as fast as his meteor so the kages blitz.

No I haven't seen doffy in action so enlighten me. So he can survive atomization, sealing, decapitation, and melted.

Well the kages easily destroyed meteors in the last and ohnoki can make them ligher so it should be pretty easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mu can go invisible and atomise them.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By oopsen

@newcomer: except he was tanking everything law, luffy, and G4 luffy threw at him. And when did he show he can do a large aoe atomization? What feats put her above zoro?

How does panels show a couple seconds? Please post so I can decide.

Except the Kages don't blitz what speed feats do any of them have?

Atomization would have to catch him, and doffy has better speed feats easily than ohonki, and who could decapitate him? Besides any of that how are they beating their precog? Naruto with precog embarrassed the raikage.

What's to stop fujitora from pinning them down and spamming meteors or doffy cutting them to shreds with his unlimited strings? Unless ohonoki skin is harder than sea prism, or any of their skins are harder than sea prism? That was the only thing doffy couldn't cut.

Madaras meteors weren't on fire which is why ohonki could catch and make them lighter, Fujis meteors come Incased in fire, ohonki is not movin fast enough and wouldn't touch them because of the fire.

Doffy is an upfront tank, while fujitora is spamming meteors doffy would be blitzing and slicing them into pieces.

And the meteors In the last casually floated into the atmosphere anywhere from Mach 30 to Mach 200 of course they could destroy those, fujis are instantly yanked out of space from an unknown distance.

Doffy makes multiple string clones and sends them at the Kages, none of the Kages have anything to destroy the clones which are made completely of his strings which were uncuttable by zoro besides that parasite string, it can't be resisted once it enters you, the only defense is having precog since the string is so small.

If he gets anyone of the Kages with parasite string the fight is In his favor alone, and what's to say he couldn't get multiple people at the same time? Then he could convert (let's say 1-2) it would be doffy, Fuji and you decide who the other 2 to join doffy would be, he could easily make them kill themselves, fight each other or make them immobile while He kills them.

Fuji could gravity hold them and doffy could parasite string while they are on the ground.

http://youtu.be/l6Kla1id95g

Look at the end, how far his gravity pushes them underground I don't see any of the Kages being able to resist a force that digs that Deep into that ground.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsenju: except they would know where he was with Haki, and would know when the attack was about to happen, fujitora is blind he sees with Haki.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One piece

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By great_black_star

I think Kages will win this fight mid-diff at best.

My reasons behind is that people are exagrating Doflo's parasite strings. IIRC they were broken by G4 Luff's punch that just break a town(i guess) in half. Even Mizukage will break that string pretty easily coz she was able to block a meteorite that was going to bust Mist village. So Tsuanade will just break out of the strings easily.

Raikage is also faster than OP team here, scaling him from Kirin makes him 4-digit mach(as my OP suppoting friends want to use calc).

And about fujitora's fierce tiger killing Kage, well thats the most funniest post ever in this thread. People really think this will even scratch kages?

No Caption Provided

LOL

Five Kage together will make a paste out of Nagato that can do this

No Caption Provided

Remember many fodder ninja survived that push. Here Bee coming out from a push from Nagato which is far stronger than FT

No Caption Provided

Kage will laugh at FT. Kages win.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo and Fujitora play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to solo

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oopsen: I thought you justbsaid he couldn't tank laws hax bypassing durability so are you making stuff up now?

No Caption Provided

Right here.

In part one she lifted a giant steel blade the size of a house which should put her above zoros regular house feat.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

From one panel to the next the meteor already broke the atmosphere that is no more than a couple secs.

The meteor feat same as you.

Ohnoki is still hypersonic and has an aoe atomization to catch him not to mention the others. Plus naruto is faster and more skilled so it doesn't matter.

They won't pin them down and all the kages can handle the strings it probably won't cut raikage, tsunade can heal, onoki atomize, garra can block, mizukage melt maybe has it tanked acid and lava.

Did you watch the last all the kages were handling meteors fine. Also how do you decide how fast a meteor is how it looks both were on fire and were acceleratoring to the ground unless you can actually provide proof why doffy's is faster its not.

Onoki easily atomizes it or makes it so heavy it crushes the ground or garra seals it.

Um who says it can't be resisted thats about as reliable as madara sayimg he can destroy the universe I need feats who has it worked on that is on the kages level?

Fuji can't hold anyone onoki can easily touch them all and their light in fact he made an island so light he could hold it in one hand this ability is a non factor.

So how do they win? people like you saying they solo but can't prove how they can even win together. I thought one piece fans were sensible open minded people don't prove me wrong please.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Oh dear, Tsunade lifting a house sized sword puts her above Zoro tossing a mansion while near death? Funny but who cares if it does since Zoro performed that feat in the East Blue saga... Aka the first arc of the series... Aka over 15 years ago xD, current Zoro butchers multi-city sized enemies without even going all out but even he couldn't do anything to stop the momentum of Doflamingo's bird cage strings.

The fail in this thread is too much, my sides are burning haha

scans please

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@great_black_star:

http://i995.mangapanda.com/one-piece/778/one-piece-5517489.jpg

^ Zoro vs Pica's stone form.

When Pica was about to kill King Riku, Usopp exclaimed his hand was as big as a city, even if he was exagerrrating it'a obvious Pica is easily city sized as seen and stated numerous times in the Dressrosa arc.

Well if we scale from the building/house in his chest, Pica was about a town size not city.