Does Miles Morales always lose? Miles vs Daredevil

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Does Miles Morales always lose? Miles vs Daredevil (82 votes)

Miles Wins 46%
Miles Loses 50%
Maybe, not sure. 4%

Credit to @k4tzm4n own Does Batman Always Win segments. Check them out. Every week or two I will make a new match, and keep track of Miles wins and losses. Have some stats if Miles as a Spider man character simply lose all the time to other Street Tiers. See what he looks like after a few months of street tiers. Miles Current Streak.

Losses

Miles vs Batman Beyond

Miles vs Blade

Miles vs X-23

Miles vs Black Panther

Miles vs Red Hood

Wins

Miles vs Bane

Draws

None

This Weeks Match.

No Caption Provided

Battle forum rules.

• Death or KO.
  • Standard Gear. As in gear used more than once and easily reachable for said character.
  • Start 20 feet apart in a city street.
  • No BFR.
  • Morals on and in character.
  • Everyone is current or last seen for versions.

Match will close Friday. Results will be tallied in the next post.

• 
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one? Really?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By brucerogers

I wanna make a case for my boy Matt but I genuinely know nothing about Miles

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 tparks  Online

If Miles was able to beat Bane in votes, he had better beat DareDevil, since we are using the latest versions in these threads.

Current Bane would beat DareDevil for a high majority. Banes has been on a path of destruction, taking out every character in Gotham with ease.

So if people voted for Miles to beat Bane in the last thread, they should definitely vote for him to win in this thread.

This will be a good test to see how much people would rather vote against Cadence then for logic.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I hate to off topic but are you talking about current Bane with venom? Cause regular Bane will lose to or at the best stalemate Matt

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tparks  Online
brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Yeah, I agree. I heard he has improved a lot so I guess I should check it out for myself

Rusti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Daredevil has the skill advantage no doubt, but I'm not sure if It's enough to overcome Spidey's physical superiority & webbing

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tparks  Online

@brucerogers: Ya. Batman is getting some serious respect to his rogues gallery right now with what Allstar is doing with unique villain stories, and how Bane and Lady Shiva are being written as extremely OP.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By brucerogers

@tparks said:

@brucerogers: Ya. Batman is getting some serious respect to his rogues gallery right now with what Allstar is doing with unique villain stories, and how Bane and Lady Shiva are being written as extremely OP.

I noticed. Hopefully they keep it up and I would love to see Bane take revenge on Catwoman >:P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

If Miles was able to beat Bane in votes, he had better beat DareDevil, since we are using the latest versions in these threads.

Current Bane would beat DareDevil for a high majority. Banes has been on a path of destruction, taking out every character in Gotham with ease.

So if people voted for Miles to beat Bane in the last thread, they should definitely vote for him to win in this thread.

This will be a good test to see how much people would rather vote against Cadence then for logic.

To be fair Matts radar sense allows him to counter Miles camouflage unlike Bane. Also I can't speak for everyone else but when I voted for Miles last week I kind of based Bane off of his post crisis self. I haven't kept up with rebirth much.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Miles definitely, miles already knows about the fact that DD is blind and has radar sense so this plus his superior stats should give him the advantage.

But as for who will win the votes Matthew Murdock.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Matt here in a decent fight.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this thread a running gag or something? from what i have seen on this site, people usually agree that he beats the average street leveler. aren't there threads where he has beaten batman, robin, nightwing, and the like.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tparks  Online

@jashro44: Fair enough, but I tend to forget about Mile's camouflage in battle threads, since pretty much every scan I see of him in fights doesn't really show him using it. So I didn't really take that into account when I was speaking of Bane. I'm not sure if anyone does that often, because he should have won most, if not all, of these battles if he was invisible the whole time during them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@christianrapper said:

is this thread a running gag or something? from what i have seen on this site, people usually agree that he beats the average street leveler. aren't there threads where he has beaten batman, robin, nightwing, and the like.

The gag is people bias. There is many threads where Miles loses matches to street levelers. Miles is kinda unlike for many reasons. He has racism against him at times, being a African American and Hispanic. He was the original poster child for the recent SJW movement in Marvel comics that everyone hates. He is the reminder of Ultimate Marvel that many mainstream Marvel fans dislike or underrate. He also took the mantle of Spider man from Ultimate Peter which Ultimate Marvel fans hated, myself included to some degree. All this adds up against Miles as a weak character for vs forums.

So I made this series to get him more respect and impartial arguments I myself have not really at all debated in these series of threads. I know people spite me for it if I did. So this is all comicvine opinions.

Whether people take it serious or not is there problem.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deus ex venom sting should give Miles the win.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kgb725

Venom sting and it's over

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically, People dont like Miles Because 1. hes Black and 2. "He gets in Peters way" and 3. Hes also Black

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@jashro44: Fair enough, but I tend to forget about Mile's camouflage in battle threads, since pretty much every scan I see of him in fights doesn't really show him using it. So I didn't really take that into account when I was speaking of Bane. I'm not sure if anyone does that often, because he should have won most, if not all, of these battles if he was invisible the whole time during them.

Black Panther can totally still sense him while he is camouflaged :p

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@christianrapper said:

Basically, People dont like Miles Because 1. hes Black and 2. "He gets in Peters way" and 3. Hes also Black

I doubt people hate him cause he's black (at least on comicvine). The part about Peter is true though.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: a lot of people hate him because he is black. Heck, he is black and Hispanic. Some come out and say it and others use code words like p.c. and other mess like that.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles wins this.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@christianrapper said:

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I actually forgot about Current Bane. He might have been able to beat Miles considering that he beat both Solomon Grundy and Amygdala at the same time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight.

50/50

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tparks  Online
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

The gag is people bias. There is many threads where Miles loses matches to street levelers. Miles is kinda unlike for many reasons. He has racism against him at times, being a African American and Hispanic. He was the original poster child for the recent SJW movement in Marvel comics that everyone hates. He is the reminder of Ultimate Marvel that many mainstream Marvel fans dislike or underrate. He also took the mantle of Spider man from Ultimate Peter which Ultimate Marvel fans hated, myself included to some degree. All this adds up against Miles as a weak character for vs forums.

So I made this series to get him more respect and impartial arguments I myself have not really at all debated in these series of threads. I know people spite me for it if I did. So this is all comicvine opinions.

If you like miles why do you hate that he took the spider-man mantle?

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@christianrapper said:

If you like miles why do you hate that he took the spider-man mantle?

no, because 616 is still around. spidey is mentoring him. it's the same with a whole bunch of comic book characters. there were 50 hulks running around and a whole bunch of supermen. there are also a bunch of spiderman characters, too. we have spidergwen, kaine, scarlett spider, and the rest.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: I know all that but I am asking why he was upset that Miles took the mantle from ultimate peter parker when he was still an ultimate character when he likes miles.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: I know all that but I am asking why he was upset that Miles took the mantle from ultimate peter parker when he was still an ultimate character when he likes miles.

Because Ultimate Peter was the shit, and his death was a major decline in Ultimate comics.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Anyone?

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Miles wins: Bane"

Looooooooool

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know all that but I am asking why he was upset that Miles took the mantle from ultimate peter parker when he was still an ultimate character when he likes miles.

oh, it seemed liked you were talking to me. it's hard to tell when there are multiple names in the response.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles wins this lack luster match.

No Caption Provided

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: look at the results now.

Radar sense > Spider sense.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto said:

@sirfizzwhizz: look at the results now.

Radar sense > Spider sense.

And? The Results had 7 days to change. They change over to DD after I called it? How suspicious :)

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this so close ? Shouldn't Mile logically stomps ?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm said:

Why is this so close ? Shouldn't Mile logically stomps ?

Yes, but on this website, comicvine I mean, their is a running gag and bias against Miles character. Its fascinating.