Does Godzilla Always Win? Godzilla vs Magneto

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Does Godzilla Always Win? Godzilla vs Magneto (59 votes)

Godzilla (IDW) 56%
Magneto 39%
Maybe, not sure. 5%

Thanks to the popular Does Batman Always Win segments by @k4tzm4n. This segments match up is base on the world famous radioactive lizard and his awesome comic runs from IDW comics. Every week I will make a new match, and keep track of Godzilla's wins and losses. At the end we can see where Comicvine places The King of the Monsters in terms to other characters in battles.

Losses

Godzilla vs Sinestro

Wins

None

Draws

None

This Weeks Match

No Caption Provided

Battle Forum Rules

• Death or KO.
  • Standard Gear. As in gear used more than once, and easily reachable for said character.
  • Start 20 feet apart in a city street.
  • Morals on and in character.
  • Everyone is current or last seen for versions.

Match will close Friday. Results will be tallied in the next post.

• 
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Magneto

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@undefined: So, Assuming its a city street, Magneto doesn't have access to military grade sht or some artillery?

Im damn sure regular concrete and iron bars won't scratch Godzilla (lemme know if im wrong).

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@classicknight: I think some Magneto experts would say he could bring that kind of metal to him or that he'd have some other way to harm Godzilla with his powerset but I don't know for certain.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rolling with Godzilla here

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Yeah, there's that. But then we aren't sure if Magneto/Godzilla can take the fight to external/not mentioned boundries.

P.s 20 feet is a shitty distance to start, considering there is a exclusive battle area.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Godzilla have regen?

Probably him tbh.

DiEpicSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is about 60000 tons+ and tosses 100000 ton monsters like toys. he is known to tank nukes, in fact they power him up and is like on a city busting level or even country busting. Magneto isn't even near that. all he has is telekinesis which i cant see helping him against a presumably 65,000 or more tons monster. besides he has that laser beam which is like a focused nuke and godzilla is a reptile and reptiles have no morals so basically hes gonna be bloodlusted. figure out magnetos chances yourself.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla always wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@classicknight: I think some Magneto experts would say he could bring that kind of metal to him or that he'd have some other way to harm Godzilla with his powerset but I don't know for certain.

Yes, he can manipulate the iron in blood (not sure if that would work agaisnt GZ though), drain energy and manipulate metal in the subatomic level.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is stupid as hell but he wins...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is stupid as hell but he wins...

Still feeling that lost with Trunks? To be fair, only Goku compares to Godzilla.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trunks never stood a chance.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

@sirfizzwhizz: I only used him because I thought he was cool lmao. Goku is an overrated character who as fun as he can be as a character, is written in a similarly stupid fashion as superman. Stealing the spotlight from literally everyone else. I really don't like Goku despite him having the most feats, and the easiest feats to utilize as well. I used to be obssessed with him, but I absolutely hate seeing him around as opposed to literally any other character.

Danoblaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diepicskull: Magneto does not have telekinesis. His powers are more versatile in many ways, being able to manipulate all aspects of electromagnetism.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: So, Assuming its a city street, Magneto doesn't have access to military grade sht or some artillery?

Im damn sure regular concrete and iron bars won't scratch Godzilla (lemme know if im wrong).

multiple tons of it can

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not very familiar with really any version of Godzilla, but he is surely going to use up so much energy from moving around that he'll tire really quickly. I don't see how he can strike Magneto is Magneto doesn't want to be struck. Godzilla also seems to be able to tank whatever Magneto can throw at him. Stalemate I think.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not very familiar with really any version of Godzilla, but he is surely going to use up so much energy from moving around that he'll tire really quickly. I don't see how he can strike Magneto is Magneto doesn't want to be struck. Godzilla also seems to be able to tank whatever Magneto can throw at him. Stalemate I think.

You clearly dont know much. Godzilla in IDW comics can fight for 8 comics straight consisting of several battles before tiring. He is a nuclear reactor of energy.

As for speed, Godzilla is faster than you think. Lets say Captain America and Godzilla ran at top speed for 1000 meters. Who would reach the end first? Godzilla by a land slide. He can cover city blocks distance in a second. Its called speed to size ratio. something that big moving as fast as a normal human would at smaller size. The time and distance is incredible.

No Caption Provided

Fully able to tag supersonic jets in front of his face, where it would be the hardest to follow.

No Caption Provided

After being hit by dozens of Megaton of nuke, Godzilla jumps from under the water to catch the fighter jet in his teeth.

No Caption Provided

Reacts, and counters Megalon's fire blast while it was feet away from this Samurai Warrior.

Able to react to the Supersonic missiles of Mecha Godzilla after they are fired several times.

No Caption Provided

Reacts to the super sonic buzz saws of Final Wars Gigan.

No Caption Provided

Dodges at point range Gigan's laser beams.

In the movies Rodan and Battara are said to be Mach 5. In comics we seen both easily outpace fighter jets as well. We know both should be high supersonic as Rodan flight is so fast, he destroys a city by his flight path over it. Battara likewise keeps up with Rodan in their fight. Godzilla not only reacts to Rodan and Battara, but he catches Rodan in his attack flight, as well knocks Battara away with his other hand at the same time. Reaction at its best.

Not to mention these feats of speed. Some info for ya.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: Exactly my point.

My only concern is, whether the Opener is allowing city-wide movement, i.e BEYOND any specific battle radius.

Magneto can do wonderful things if he has such access...

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way honestly.

Before anyone brings up the Godzilla "tanked" a nuke bullshit, no... no he didn't. In fact the way it's explained seems to imply what he survived was the radiation which changed his DNA make-up evolving him into the terror which he became. Now that being said he still wields MASSIVE city destroying feats as well as the ability to defeat some extremely powerful foes such as discount Doomsday (Destoroyah) and discount Emma Frost (Space Godzilla). Whether or not he could defeat Magneto would depend on how long Godzilla can apply the pressure with his atomic breath and simply crushing buildings.

Magneto's ability to manipulate the amount of material it would take to KO or Kill Godzilla would require a shit load of focus which he'd also need to defend himself from Godzilla's attacks.

I'd give it to Godzilla 65:35 because I think Zilla can sustain an assault much more easily than magneto can.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before anyone brings up the Godzilla "tanked" a nuke bullshit, no... no he didn't. In fact the way it's explained seems to imply what he survived was the radiation which changed his DNA make-up evolving him into the terror which he became.

Ummmm....

Godzilla easily tanks a modern Nuke in the megatons range.

Godzilla tanks the nuclear explosion of a powerplant.

Godzilla is nailed by multiple megaton Nukes underwater. With a mountain of rubble on him. He swims away from the blast making everyone think he was dead. Then later found in the Arctic Circle.

Godzilla stated to been hit by Nukes in the megaton range with no effect already. This time Godzilla and Ghidorah are hit with nuke blast so powerful, that it poisons the whole eastern seaboard from the amount of fallout. Well above Tsar Bomb in Russia which is 50 megatons. This couple dozens worth of Megatons only takes out Ghidorah's middle head and wings. Godzilla is fine.

Godzilla tanks a city busting energy attack with no issues.

You were saying?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way honestly.

Before anyone brings up the Godzilla "tanked" a nuke bullshit, no... no he didn't. In fact the way it's explained seems to imply what he survived was the radiation which changed his DNA make-up evolving him into the terror which he became. Now that being said he still wields MASSIVE city destroying feats as well as the ability to defeat some extremely powerful foes such as discount Doomsday (Destoroyah) and discount Emma Frost (Space Godzilla). Whether or not he could defeat Magneto would depend on how long Godzilla can apply the pressure with his atomic breath and simply crushing buildings.

Magneto's ability to manipulate the amount of material it would take to KO or Kill Godzilla would require a shit load of focus which he'd also need to defend himself from Godzilla's attacks.

I'd give it to Godzilla 65:35 because I think Zilla can sustain an assault much more easily than magneto can.

Magneto has tanked nuclear explosions as well

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla wins.

DiEpicSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By last0fth3risen

Can't Mags incase Godzilla in a forcefield and BFR him to space (where he'll eventually die)?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen: Godzilla can fly. Done so twice. Also you have to make a argument of Space killing Godzilla when Godzilla. Survives in space fine multiple times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3ebf27e5f02
deactivated-5b3ebf27e5f02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto has this one,