Does Captain America Always Win: Captain America vs The Predator

• 55 results
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Poll Does Captain America Always Win: Captain America vs The Predator (58 votes)

Captain America 57%
The Predator (Scar) 36%
Not Sure 7%

Figured I wanted to do one myself and big shout out to @k4tzm4n and @sirfizzwhizz for giving me this idea, This match up segment is based on the "Sentinel Of Liberty", The Super Soldier and Legendary War hero Steve Rogers "Captain America". Every Week I'll make a new match and as such I'll keep track of Cap's wins and losses to determine where Comicvine places him in terms to other characters in battle, With this said lets begin with the first.

Wins

Captain America vs Edward Elric

Loses

none

Draw

none

The Match

No Caption Provided

Rules of the battle:

• No prep time and no prior knowledge
  • Steve Rogers is regular version (No Hydra Cap), Predator is standard version (scar).
  • Win is by Incapitation, BFR (Battle-Field Removal), Death by all counts
  • All morals are on, Both of these fighters are in character however are serious and determined to win
  • Standard gear
  • Starting distance between the fighters is 100 feet apart from eachother and are visible (Let's say Manhattan)
  • Environment is empty but accessible

This match up will close next Friday, Results of the pole will be posted after.

• 
helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By helloman

Cap wins.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I ignored it because it was irrelevant to what i’m asking you. Just like your last post is irrelevant to what i’m asking you.

You stated that the Predator didnt get outsmarted. I presented three times he did. Whether he should have died to a plasma shot is irrelevant, because he still showed how he could outsmart the Predator.

Other Predators are irrelevant to our discussion here, because i am only responding to an earlier comment you made regarding the original Predator film.

Now whats your excuse for continually ignoring my questions on your comment about how the Predator lost unfairly?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm: i said he did outsmart him and i admitted a few times. You keep trying to bring it up. However, it is relevant considering jungle predator isn't even the one fighting.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: post 48 you say he didnt get outsmarted. You didnt mention anything about being outsmarted in your following two posts.

Its not irrelevant to my question which was in reply to your comment about how Predator was beaten unfairly.

So i’ll ask again, for the 5th time, how was the Predator beaten unfairly?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm: yes i did. Then i said he was lured and hidden from. Then I said he saw the last trap, yet Dutch was able to spring it at the last second.

I forgot about the net TBH.

And when the predator was killed, he wasn't using his gear or weapons. He faced him in hand to hand, till he sprung the trap, which is why i said he was beaten unfairly. He wasn't in his natural gear. However, you did provide several examples of him being outsmarted.

Such ways are clever, but won't really work on other predators, who's gear and feats excede the Jungle predator.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I see where you are coming from now, but imo it’s still a fair victory because Dutch was so outclassed in physical stats.

I agree the traps are unlikely to work so well against superior Predators.

Glad we can stop talking about this now lol

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm: that is true. If Captain america faced the Jungle or city hunter, he wins.

Scar puts a decent fight, but he's young and inexperienced.

Wolf probably beats him due to greater experience, and strength. However, that's a tossup.

Comic predator stomps.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Voting Closed.