#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
#5 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Who are the Time Lords?

#6 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio
@MagneticShockwave: It's the race that The Doctor is from in Doctor Who.
#7 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Any Q can solo...

If the Time Lords had prep, then I think you're talking an interesting fight. The Doctor's pretty crafty, and Qs didnt really have anyone to challenge them, which makes me think they'd be overconfident.

#8 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Oh alright then, but what are their features? Are they like a race that can manipulate time?

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Any Q can solo...

If the Time Lords had prep, then I think you're talking an interesting fight. The Doctor's pretty crafty, and Qs didnt really have anyone to challenge them, which makes me think they'd be overconfident.

Omnipotence has a way of making you feel pretty good about yourself.
#10 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Any Q can solo...

Well, mostly omnipotent is probably more accurate. I do think that with the vast knowledge and intelligence of the Time Lords, some prep would give them a chance to defeat the Qs.

#11 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are pretty outstanding,but Q did gets his powers taken and the last time i checked omnipotent beings don't get their powers taken or reduce.

#12 Edited by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagneticShockwave said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Oh alright then, but what are their features? Are they like a race that can manipulate time?

I dont think they ever showed the ability to manipulate time as a physical power, but they have the tech to travel in space/time. Mostly they are highly intelligent, have vast knowledge of almost everything/everywhere in the universe, seem to have the most advanced tech available in the universe (at any time), and are re-born to new bodies when they die (not sure how many times though).

#13 Edited by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Both are pretty outstanding,but Q did gets his powers taken and the last time i checked omnipotent beings don't get their powers taken or reduce.

Q got his powers taken by the rest of the Continuum. It's like a group of Gods getting together and kicking out another god.
#14 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Yeah, but that was other Qs that took Q's powers away. LOL... I love talking about multiple Qs cause pretty soon you have no idea who you're talking about. They're all just "Q".

#15 Edited by drgnx (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Any Q can solo...

Well, mostly omnipotent is probably more accurate. I do think that with the vast knowledge and intelligence of the Time Lords, some prep would give them a chance to defeat the Qs.

To be honest, there was no mention of Prep. But the Q's built weapons so powerful that when they went to war, they caused supernova's (shown in the Delta quadrant but possibly across the universe). Lets not forget that the Q's can also use prep. Based on the show the trickster Q was the black sheep, implying we can't assume all the Q's are as cocky as he was, and even he matured when he had a son. You'd need to show something Timelords can do that Q's can't before this is even considered "not spite".

#16 Edited by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Any Q can solo...

To be honest, there was no mention of Prep. But the Q's built weapons so powerful that when they went to war, they caused supernova's (shown in the Delta quadrant but possibly across the universe). You'd need to show something timelords can do that Q's can't before this is even considered "not spite".

I understand there's no prep, I just said that if there was prep for the Time Lords (not for the Qs) then it'd be more of a fair fight.

The Q's arent omniscient (and not really omnipotent either), so giving the Time Lords prep would help quite a bit. As far as the weapons, the Time Lords (at least the Doctor) have shown to have knowledge of pretty much anything that's possible in the universe. So if there was a way to blow up stars, they'd be able to do it.

#17 Posted by drgnx (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Any Q can solo...

To be honest, there was no mention of Prep. But the Q's built weapons so powerful that when they went to war, they caused supernova's (shown in the Delta quadrant but possibly across the universe). You'd need to show something timelords can do that Q's can't before this is even considered "not spite".

The Q's arent omniscient (and not really omnipotent either), so giving the Time Lords prep would help quite a bit. As far as the weapons, the Time Lords (at least the Doctor) have shown to have knowledge of pretty much anything that's possible in the universe. So if there was a way to blow up stars, they'd be able to do it.

Examples?

#18 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Examples?

Been too long since I watched that show, sorry, cant think of many examples. They definitely werent omnipotent or omniscient when dealing with other Qs, since they went to war, could take away others powers, etc.

#19 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with prep though, where the Time Lords would have trouble is the ability of the Qs to change the basic laws of the universe. There was one episode where Q told someone that they could solve a problem by just "changing" the gravitational constant of the universe. The implication being that he could do that if he wanted to.

#20 Edited by drgnx (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Examples?

Been too long since I watched that show, sorry, cant think of many examples. They definitely werent omnipotent or omniscient when dealing with other Qs, since they went to war, could take away others powers, etc.

I know Q's can hurt other Q's. But I was hoping for something that could reliably put the Timelord's on the Q's level, considering I have not seen anyone in the star Trek universe that can take the Q's and they have advance tech as well. The federation knows about the Q's as well as a few other races, and there is nothing, with all their advance tech and knowledge they could do to defend against them. Based on what I've seen, which sadly is not much, timelord's tech is a bit above the federations in some ways. You could probably argue their ships size manipulation ability is comparable to highly advance tech based on the holo-decks, its actually reversed if you think about it. But there are races like the Voth, you couldn't even touch the Q's.

#21 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

I know Q's can hurt other Q's. But I was hoping for something that could reliably put the Timelord's on the Q's level, considering I have not seen anyone in the star Trek universe that can take the Q's and they have advance tech as well. The federation knows about the Q's as well as a few other races, and there is nothing with all their advance tech and knowledge they could do to defend against them. Based on what I've seen, which sadly is not much, timelord's tech is a bit above the federations in some ways. You could probably argue their ships size manipulation ability is comparable to highly ad-vance tech based on the holo-decks, its actually reversed if you think about it.

I dont think you can compare the Time Lords tech to the Federation at all, certainly not as being "a bit above". The Time Lords have access and knowledge of basically all tech, ever, until the end of the universe. They've been everywhere and seen every civilization in all of time, and the Doctor has shown to almost instantly be able to identify any tech or physical phenomenon he sees. So, whatever tech they'd need, they could find or make themselves.

#22 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out the video in the "Rose Tyler vs Dr.Manhattan" thread. Rose is able to acquire a power that seems more powerful than what the Qs can do, at least in the omniscience sense. The Doctor instantly realizes what it is and is even able to bring it into himself, and then send it back to the Tardis. This implies that if needed, he can get that power back. That's the kind of stuff the Time Lords can do that makes them formidable, if they had prep.

#23 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

thats@Shawnbaby said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Q got his powers taken by the rest of the Continuum. It's like a group of Gods getting together and kicking out another god.

Well thats like saying Living Tribunal can take The Beyonders powers,but is it accurate.NO.omnipotent beings cant take other omnipotent beings powers

@WillPayton said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Yeah, but that was other Qs that took Q's powers away. LOL... I love talking about multiple Qs cause pretty soon you have no idea who you're talking about. They're all just "Q".

Well that didn't stop Sisco from punching him in the face and Q not feeling the pain generated by that punch. Did Q will himself to feel that pain or did the pain come from the naturally occurrence of Sisco's punch.

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

Q Continuum.

Any Q can solo...

To be honest, there was no mention of Prep. But the Q's built weapons so powerful that when they went to war, they caused supernova's (shown in the Delta quadrant but possibly across the universe). Lets not forget that the Q's can also use prep. Based on the show the trickster Q was the black sheep, implying we can't assume all the Q's are as cocky as he was, and even he matured when he had a son. You'd need to show something Timelords can do that Q's can't before this is even considered "not spite".

Well Omega who is a timelord blow up a star with his device he created called The Hand Of Omega.

#24 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@WillPayton said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Well that didn't stop Sisco from punching him in the face and Q not feeling the pain generated by that punch. Did Q will himself to feel that pain or did the pain come from the naturally occurrence of Sisco's punch.

Dont remember the episode, was Q depowered?

In any case, Qs body is only a physical form that he makes. He can make it feel pain, or not, it's whatever he wants.

#25 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Well Omega who is a timelord blow up a star with his device he created called The Hand Of Omega.

I think blowing up stars is easily within the abilities of Time Lords to do. I'm sure if they wanted to they'd be able to destroy the entire universe.

#26 Edited by drgnx (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Interesting, it might be a way to win, but more detail is needed on how it works. It also depends on what they can do with prep and how vulnerable the Q's really are and what, if any, the limits are to what they can steal/mimic. What was this ability he learned?

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: The Q's blowing up stars might have actually been a side effect, there was nothing to suggest they were directly attacking them, it was just the collateral damage.

#27 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@WillPayton said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Dont remember the episode, was Q depowered?

In any case, Qs body is only a physical form that he makes. He can make it feel pain, or not, it's whatever he wants.

No he was not depowered,he was he was just their observing and when he was there he just got on Sisco's nerves

#28 Edited by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton: Interesting, it might be a way to win, but more detail is needed on how it works. It also depends on what they can do with prep and how vulnerable the Q's really are and what, if any, the limits are to what they can steal/mimic. What was this ability he learned?

This is the video from the other thread. Check out the powers that Rose gains, which she then passes on to the Doctor, and then he gets rid of it at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HxZksQh26RU

#29 Posted by Captain_Picard (53 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Q, no doubt.

#30 Edited by drgnx (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: That's a decent feat for sure, still not enough to convince of a win, considering it seems this power kills. nice find though. A Q could most likely everything she did at once relatively quickly with the snap of a finger. Also, seems like the knew what that ability was from experience though.

Here are few showings of Q's. These are fairly average.

baby Q

Loading Video...

Grown up

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Q

Loading Video...

more Q

Loading Video...

Amanda

She also made puppies out of thin air, and restored a planets environmental systems without going to the planet.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
#31 Posted by cliffrice (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

If the doctor is amongst the time lords they will win via plot Device.

That asside. if its a stright up fight the Q could just snap their fingers and erase every timelord. If its come Q-esque game where timelords have to figure something out or play out some scenario than i can see it going either way. WIth prep a timelord might be able to do something to a member of the continuum.

#32 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton: That's a decent feat for sure, still not enough to convince of a win, considering it seems this power kills. nice find though. A Q could most likely everything she did at once relatively quickly with the snap of a finger. Also, seems like the knew what that ability was from experience though.

That power might have killed her, but she's just a regular human, not a Time Lord. Being a Time Lord, it's entirely possible that such a power would not have a harmful effect. It's also probably that a Time Lord would have better control of the power since they know about it and how it works.

#33 Edited by drgnx (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

That power might have killed her, but she's just a regular human, not a Time Lord. Being a Time Lord, it's entirely possible that such a power would not have a harmful effect. It's also probably that a Time Lord would have better control of the power since they know about it and how it works.

Its also just as possible that it wouldn't last as long, or even have a more lethal effect on his races genealogy. Because he seemed surprised at how many things she could see, you look it as either he was surprised a human could see so much, or he was surprised she saw things he didn't (you know that whole "humans are stronger than you thing" concept movies/shows like to throw in). But since he mentioned it could kill her, and to our knowledge, she was the only human to test it, that he basing this on his people's experience, and most likely with themselves. He didn't even hesitate to dump the power, meaning he knew it was dangerous. You could assume he would master it, but debates with assumptions made on details as important as these tend to get far fetched.

#34 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

Its also just as possible that it wouldn't last as long, or even have a more lethal effect on his races genealogy. Because he seemed surprised at how many things she could see, you look it as either he was surprised a human could see so much, or he was surprised she saw things he didn't (you know that whole "humans are stronger than you thing" concept movies/shows like to throw in). But since he mentioned it could kill her, and to our knowledge, she was the only human to test it, that he basing this on his people's experience, and most likely with themselves. He didn't even hesitate to dump the power, meaning he knew it was dangerous. You could assume he would master it, but debates with assumptions made on details as important as these tend to get far fetched.

What you're saying is pretty reasonable, except we're talking about the Doctor. The guy just knows... everything. He would know the effect such a power would have on a human and on a Time Lord. Yes, I'm speculating about that, but with the Doctor it's a safer bet to assume he'll know something than that he wont. But anyway, yeah, it's still speculation. My only point is that such a power exists, the Time Lords know about it, and they know how to control it.

I think they have a chance, with prep, because they pretty much have all the knowledge that exists... past, present, or future. Heck, in one episode the universe was about to be destroyed, and the Doctor actually was able to RESTART THE UNIVERSE by going into the Big Bang, and he survived it. I think, if it's possible, they can do it with prep.

#35 Edited by drgnx (3949 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

What you're saying is pretty reasonable, except we're talking about the Doctor. The guy just knows... everything. He would know the effect such a power would have on a human and on a Time Lord. Yes, I'm speculating about that, but with the Doctor it's a safer bet to assume he'll know something than that he wont. But anyway, yeah, it's still speculation. My only point is that such a power exists, the Time Lords know about it, and they know how to control it.

I think they have a chance, with prep, because they pretty much have all the knowledge that exists... past, present, or future. Heck, in one episode the universe was about to be destroyed, and the Doctor actually was able to RESTART THE UNIVERSE by going into the Big Bang, and he survived it. I think, if it's possible, they can do it with prep.

Maybe but you're basically saying they will win because the doctor is a plot device and always finds a way to win and because they are all knowing, which makes it very difficult to have a realistic debate. But the second highest feat they have shown is just child's play for a Q. For the Big Bang, we really don't know how he survived, for all we know the effect could have altered time in a way that allowed him to continue to exist since his ship should not have survived as it blew up. So this could be more of an anomaly rather than a durability feat. But it was his ships explosion that restarted the universe. We don't know how it started the universe, but if you walk into a building filled with gas and lite a match and blow it up, it does not mean you have the general ability to destroy buildings, just that you can do it with the right tools and conditions. But the time lords need to show they have the right tools to take on beings like Q's.

Unless I'm mistaken, the doctor can die from somewhat conventional means, though his durability might be a higher than humans.

The Q's are also very adept when it comes to dealing with time so not sure they are at a disadvantage here.

#36 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

@WillPayton said:

@drgnx said:

Well what if the Q had prep?

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Be a little bit more specific. Is this a blood lust battle? or a prep-time battle? or half etc. etc...

#37 Posted by 8765309 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who thinks the Q win clearly dont know what the time lords are capable of. And clearly dont know what the master and the doctor are capable of. The doctor with his tardis alone has means to become a god far more powerful than any Q. He has amulets that have taken down beings capable of creating and destroying universes. The eternals would proably be considered the Doctor who equivalent of the Q continuum. The Doctor walked up to a gang of them pulled out a crystallized fragment of the time vortex and ripped away their power and made them mortal. He did this because he was tired of them playing Gods with other civilizations. The eternals even fled reality all together when The Time Lords went to war with the Daleks.The time lords watch over all of time. They know of any and all threats to them and everything else in the entire multiverse. So when beings like The Charons start warping reality on a universal scale, the Time Lords step in and just make it so they never existed. They have people on staff who's job is to predict future threats to them or the multiverse at any point in time. In a universe full of Gods, and Reality warpers there's a reason why The Time Lords regulated the entire workings of the universe.

#38 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if they are similar, I am not sure u can translate that to another universe. I mean look at wildstorm and dc. Kryptonians are weak to kyrptonite walk up Kheurbium with some kryptonite and that will do absolutely nothing.

#39 Posted by willpayton (22074 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309 said:

Anyone who thinks the Q win clearly dont know what the time lords are capable of. And clearly dont know what the master and the doctor are capable of. The doctor with his tardis alone has means to become a god far more powerful than any Q. He has amulets that have taken down beings capable of creating and destroying universes. The eternals would proably be considered the Doctor who equivalent of the Q continuum. The Doctor walked up to a gang of them pulled out a crystallized fragment of the time vortex and ripped away their power and made them mortal. He did this because he was tired of them playing Gods with other civilizations. The eternals even fled reality all together when The Time Lords went to war with the Daleks.The time lords watch over all of time. They know of any and all threats to them and everything else in the entire multiverse. So when beings like The Charons start warping reality on a universal scale, the Time Lords step in and just make it so they never existed. They have people on staff who's job is to predict future threats to them or the multiverse at any point in time. In a universe full of Gods, and Reality warpers there's a reason why The Time Lords regulated the entire workings of the universe.

Regardless, everything they can do is reliant on equipment/artifacts/tech. Without prep, the Q easily defeat the Time Lords.

#40 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

True Q powers are inherent

#41 Posted by Floopay (11155 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the TARDIS can actually trump Q's powers. Rose Tyler absorbed the TARDIS and was able to change history, disintegrate armies, and pretty much had full control of time and space itself. She did all this in almost no time at all. I think if just 1 Time Lord stays in the TARDIS they're in trouble. It's a device so strong it can support a paradox's existence, and a pretty strong one at that (Future humans slaughtering past humans). Time Lords can also perceive time, past, present, and future. Realistically the Doctor himself has faced odds well above him in raw strength, intelligence, powers, etc. But everytime he escapes, defeats them, and moves on. It's their ingenuity that gives them this bonus. Now the Doctor has stated before that the Time Lords as a whole can drop out of space and time, but he can't do it in the new series because you need more than 1 Time Lord to do it safely (I forget the reason, but it's there). Q are super powerful, and can bend matter to their will. But even they stated that humans would one day surpass their technology and evolve past them. I dunno, I love Q, he's one of my favorite characters of all time in Star Trek. But in the end the Time Lords have done quite a bit, assuming one of them absorbed the TARDIS, or one of them stayed within the TARDIS, I think they would have the edge. Q has done nothing to suggest he can mess with a fully functional TARDIS.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#42 Posted by i_am_catch22 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

probably way outdated, but last time i checked, the q never lost a war, but the time lords got kinda wiped out by the daleks (except the doctor and the master of course)

Avatar image for zombieslayer900
#43 Posted by zombieslayer900 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_am_catch22: Are you a friend of mine under an alt account?

#44 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!!!

#45 Edited by axavierhansz (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The Q are supposedly omniscient. In the voyager episode where the suicide-Q tried to convince Janeway to let him suicide, he created a metaphorical representation of the Q continuum. When Janeway tried to talk to the Q sitting there reading, they did not answer. Suicide-Q then told Janeway that they have nothing to say because the Q have already said everything possible, and that they do nothing because there is nothing left to do since they have done everything. Their power is so great that other than death of self/another Q, every single Q has experienced everything possible. Without magic/divine powers, this is the absolute highest possible level of technological/scientific achievement (think about it, every meaningful combination of words to possibly exist has been said, every single meaningful action possible has been taken, this means they have already made every single piece of technology possible ever). Time lords are a purely technological/scientific species so its not possible for them to defeat Q. The most they can do is get a draw.

And the metaphorical representation is accurate because there was no objection from a Q representing the Continuum whose sole job at that time was to prove that the Suicide-Q's claims were invalid. He was so desperate after Suicide-Q showed Janeway the true nature of the Continuum that he would sink to the lowly depths of attempting to bribe the judge.

Tldr: The Q have been credibly shown to have done and said everything possible, with the exception of matters related to Q birth and mortality. Any technology that the time lords have make is therefore already in possession of the Q, plus all technologies of the Daleks, as well as everything else. The score is : Q - reality warping without needing technology + possession of all possible technology vs Time Lord: possession of astounding levels of technology.

#46 Posted by The_Imperator (2275 posts) - - Show Bio

@axavierhansz said:

Tldr: The Q have been credibly shown to have done and said everything possible, with the exception of matters related to Q birth and mortality. Any technology that the time lords have make is therefore already in possession of the Q, plus all technologies of the Daleks, as well as everything else. The score is : Q - reality warping without needing technology + possession of all possible technology vs Time Lord: possession of astounding levels of technology.

No, that's not how that works. And the Q are demonstrably not omnisicent, or else they would never have a civil war, never let Q do anything that would lead to his expulsion from the Continuum, etc.

Time Lords, by that logic, are also omniscient. They have a computer that can accurately predict the future, can run simulations of entire universes, can see anywhere at any time, etc. The Transduction Barrier around Gallifrey has resisted stuff with higher feats than the Q. It stood up to a better version of Stargate's Project Arcturus (called the Apocalypse Element). withstood the Daleks with all their ridiculous tech (Gallifrey was still around in end of time), completely seals every dimension off from Gallifrey, is orders of magnitudes above WarTARDIS shields that can withstand attacks from universe devouring Chronovores, etc.

The Time Lords have weapons that can kill the Q-expies in DW, the Eternals. Eternals are equals of the Chronovores, and thus are in the universe+ range of abilities. Eternals can control time, create pulsars, read minds, travel anywhere in space/time, etc. In the episode they appear in, they are purposely limiting themselves, since all other appearances since then have been much higher showings. One Eternal is the manifestation of Death in the DW multiverse, another is Life, another is Pain, and another is Time. Considering that they retroactively applied themselves to the universe after dying, killing an Eternal is an impressive feat.

Time Lords also have an Eye of Harmony. This singularity sits outside of reality and allows Time Lords to change laws of physics if they so desire. They can erase causality, erase subspace, erase entire dimensions, etc. They also have weapons that can collapse universes, which means one of them sent into the Continuum would be bad. And didn't a rupture in Subspace break the link of the female Q to the Continuum?

So, this battle is far from a stomp in the Q's favor.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#47 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Q

#48 Posted by hudyman (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends, on a stand alone situation the Qs take this with relative ease, however if prep time is involved then i am 100% sure the timelords could create something to rival the Qs

#49 Posted by JediXMan (42373 posts) - - Show Bio

Not every Time Lord is the Doctor. Why does everyone seem to have this mindset?

#50 Posted by The_Imperator (2275 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Not every Time Lord is the Doctor. Why does everyone seem to have this mindset?

What do you mean? And as era isn't specified, the Master could be the Lord President, or the Doctor, or Rassilon, or Mobius the Imperator. The Doctor has nothing to do with the war, really.