User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Midnight Lantern
caption
caption
Doctor Who

Vs

caption
caption

Doctor Who has TARDIS and his Sonic Screwdriver, Midnighter has access to the door.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Needs more setup.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Midnight Lantern

A weeks prep time for both of them and the fight takes place in New York.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

That's not quite what I meant but it does give us the answer. The Doctor wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
The Doctor should beat Midnighter here. 

I wonder why so many folks dont use any of the other Wildstorm Characters besides Midnighter in the battle threads more often ?
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum
King Saturn said:
"The Doctor should beat Midnighter here. 

I wonder why so many folks dont use any of the other Wildstorm Characters besides Midnighter in the battle threads more often ?
"

pretty much he is the only one they know.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:

"

pretty much he is the only one they know."
Thats Sad
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By T.J. Magnum
King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:

"

pretty much he is the only one they know."
Thats Sad
"

yeah
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Methos
Midnight Lantern said:
"A weeks prep time for both of them and the fight takes place in New York."

Giving The Doctor prep time... damn thats dangerous lol

you might as well just give him the win there and then, he's worse than any other character if you give him prep time

M
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher
Methos said: LMethos said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"A weeks prep time for both of them and the fight takes place in New York."

Giving The Doctor prep time... damn thats dangerous lol

you might as well just give him the win there and then, he's worse than any other character if you give him prep time

M
"
Lol how'd I know you post in this thread
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos
zee crusher said:

because it's the first Dr Who battle thread that i didn't create lol

and it's a really, REALLY, stupidly easy win for The Doctor

M
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos
Buckshot said:
"Needs more setup.
"

what other setup do you need?

it says it all in the first post, The Doctor has the TARDIS... there we are, job done... Doctor 1 - Midnighter 0

M
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Holacik
Methos said:
"Buckshot said:
"Needs more setup.
"

it says it all in the first post, The Doctor has the TARDIS... there we are, job done... Doctor 1 - Midnighter 0

M
"
The Doctor won't knowingly cross his own timeline (well now that there isn't any time lords to clean up). So even with the Tardis time travel should be out.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher
Methos said:
"zee crusher said:

because it's the first Dr Who battle thread that i didn't create lol

and it's a really, REALLY, stupidly easy win for The Doctor

M
"

lol.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos
Holacik said:
The Doctor won't knowingly cross his own timeline (well now that there isn't any time lords to clean up). So even with the Tardis time travel should be out.

not at all, there is plenty of time where The Doctor can go to do serious damage to Midnighter... from what i am aware Midnighter, and implants were created in the Stormwatch facility in America, so any form of Time Travel is fine for him as he runs no risk of running into himself as The Doctor has only stepped foot on american soil 4 times in the past, 3 of those were before America had been 'found' so i don't see a problem there...

the only reason he won't cross his own timeline is that he doesn't want to run the risk of running into himself and changing future events, though with the 10th Doctor that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

M
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Holacik
Methos said:
"Holacik said:

not at all, there is plenty of time where The Doctor can go to do serious damage to Midnighter... from what i am aware Midnighter, and implants were created in the Stormwatch facility in America, so any form of Time Travel is fine for him as he runs no risk of running into himself as The Doctor has only stepped foot on american soil 4 times in the past, 3 of those were before America had been 'found' so i don't see a problem there...

the only reason he won't cross his own timeline is that he doesn't want to run the risk of running into himself and changing future events, though with the 10th Doctor that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

M
"
What I mean by crossing his own timeline, is by interfering with his own established events.  Lets say that he has an initial encounter with Midnighter, he won't go back in time and then 'take care'(I don't mean kill as the Doctor can do plenty of things to get rid of a threat without killing) of Midnighter as that would disrupt his timeline of initially meeting him.  Now the Tenth Doctor has plenty of things happen to him out of order(where his future actions are present in his past...or Present...) , but he won't knowingly go back and disrupt things(just look at 'Father's Day' as to why).  The Doctor still wins, he has plenty of other ways to win.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Methos
Holacik said:
What I mean by crossing his own timeline, is by interfering with his own established events.  Lets say that he has an initial encounter with Midnighter, he won't go back in time and then 'take care'(I don't mean kill as the Doctor can do plenty of things to get rid of a threat without killing) of Midnighter as that would disrupt his timeline of initially meeting him.  Now the Tenth Doctor has plenty of things happen to him out of order(where his future actions are present in his past...or Present...) , but he won't knowingly go back and disrupt things(just look at 'Father's Day' as to why).  The Doctor still wins, he has plenty of other ways to win.

I understand what you're trying to say but all The Doctor does is interfere with established events lol

but for this battle i'll agree, going back and stopping The Midnighter previous to the battle would interfere too much in the world so it isn't something The Doctor is likely to do...

but yeah, The Doctor has so many ways of winning here it's silly...

M

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Danko

Never had much interest in the doctor, but it seems like i seriously have to read up on the good ol' doc.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Methos said:
"Buckshot said:
"Needs more setup.
"

M
"
He has the TARDIS, but where is it? If he starts in it he's fine, but if it's sitting down the street from where the fight starts that doesn't help The Doctor. Even if he's leaning against it when Midnighter finds him it's likely that he won't be fast enough to get inside before Midnighter puts a shuriken or a fist in his head. I wanted to know where everything was positioned because for all The Doctor can do, he's still basically a man and he's not equipped to face Midnighter physically. If Midnighter doesn't kill him instantly he could try to talk his way out of it, but Midnighter would know it was a distraction and wouldn't give him a chance. Aside from that his best bet would be trying to shut down Midnighter's implants with his sonic screwdriver, but he'd be dead before that worked.

It just registered with me that they both have two hearts. Funny.
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Holacik
Danko said:
"Never had much interest in the doctor, but it seems like i seriously have to read up on the good ol' doc."
These are some things he can do with Prep.

I don't think that came up here's the link to the vid.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl9e2bJxq7I&feature=related

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos
Buckshot said:
It just registered with me that they both have two hearts. Funny.

huh, didn't think about that.... oh well lol

M
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Logic Mark III

SONIC SCREWDRIVER OWNS ALL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOOLOOOOOOOOOLLOLOLOOLOLO.

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just want to point out that the Thirteenth Doctor's era revealed that the Doctor is the Timeless Child. He can regenerate infinitely and has an unlimited amount of regenerative energy, which he can tap into at will to replicate feats like the Eleventh Doctor destroying Dalek saucers or the Tenth and Twelfth Doctor ravaging the inside of the TARDIS during their regenerations. He can also use said energy to casually heal whatever injuries he gets. He's now basically completely immortal.