Win by any means

It's classic Doctor Strange both rounds

WhoWillWin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting. Doctor Strange just barely wins out in the first round, but then regenerates. The Doctor slaughters Dr. Strange in the second because he already gave him his first chance.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange easily, he just puts who in a time loop making him travel over and over again to the same spot

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

These people on vine know nothing about doctor who.

With prep, Strange gets absolutely outsmarted and rekt by doctor who.

Avatar image for that_comicv_guy
that_comicv_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

that_comicv_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

that_comicv_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By that_comicv_guy

Bump

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't watch Doctor Who but he's supposedly a prep god. If he's as good as people seem to claim he is then U guess he wins.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Round 2 goes to The Doctor he has prep time and is Bloodlusted he would be capable of doing anything even using the heart of the tardis which is pretty much the ship's soul and we all saw what it did to Rose Tyler turning her into a god just from looking at it she had reality warping and time manipulation powers and she could even bring the dead back to life forever if it could do that to a normal human imagine what it would do to someone like The Doctor even confirmed that looking into the heart of the tardis was forbidden and if a time lord were to do it he or she would become a powerful vengeful God.

that_comicv_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By that_comicv_guy

Bump

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Might go either way, too many variables and unknowns

Round 2: The Doctor (Doctor Who) should win

itchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange has been said to have the ability to seal away the beyonder. Strange is extremely powerful and could obliterate the tartus and remove the doctors regeneration ability.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no but when the beyonder admits strange could i'd think that'd be a reliable source.

He has beaten galactus though along with other extremely powerful multi deminsional beings such as his main rival dormamu. He can travel through time and teleport, alter reality and even beat cosmic entities.

itchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By itchman
that_comicv_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with classic Strange for both rounds. The guy was borderline impossible to kill.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd lean towards Strange in a narrow victory in round 1, but round 2 is a massive mismatch in the Doctor's favour.

BEWAREDANGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

These people on vine know nothing about doctor who.

With prep, Strange gets absolutely outsmarted and rekt by doctor who.

Exactly!

Interesting. Doctor Strange just barely wins out in the first round, but then regenerates. The Doctor slaughters Dr. Strange in the second because he already gave him his first chance.

Well you're probably right yes

I'm going with classic Strange for both rounds. The guy was borderline impossible to kill.

I have to disagree with you. I can easily think of many ways enemies could defeat Strange even without killing him.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@bewaredanger: OK, but how would The Doctor defeat him in the first round? With equal prep, it could be argued that Strange's hax pretty combined with his own impressive albeit less advanced prep feats would nullify The Doctor's own prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Strange.

R2: Definitely the Doctor. He's arguably the best prepper in all of fiction.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@breakofdawn said:

R1: Strange.

R2: Definitely the Doctor. He's arguably the best prepper in all of fiction.

I can't disagree with you there. The guy makes Batman, Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom look like fools.

BEWAREDANGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bewaredanger: OK, but how would The Doctor defeat him in the first round? With equal prep, it could be argued that Strange's hax pretty combined with his own impressive albeit less advanced prep feats would nullify The Doctor's own prep.

Well he would probably think of a way since Doctor Strange hasn't proven to use prep time that effectively as someone like the Doctor and plus the Doctor's knowledge of time, space, the entire universe and even beyond the universe gives him an advantage.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: reed could do everything DR who can do with prep what has he done that puts him above reed

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@itchman: are you referring to when Strange cast images of Ikon on Galactus making him see everyone he ever ate?

Also, Giffen aside I'm pretty sure there was context in the Dormammu fights.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@comic_book_fan: Beat the devil for one. So, have anything to back up your claim.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: wolverine and lobo has done that reed literally broke into heaven in only like 3 days prep he proved that it existed then broke in

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

You gave the dude who can time travel a limited amount of time to prep......lol

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Quick question, what was the context for Wolverine and Lobo beating the devil and Mr. Fantastic going to heaven.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: i will have to read the full story for context i just caught the end of the wolverine story anyway been died reed felt responsible so in the matter of 3 days he proved heaven existed and broke in there to get ben

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn’t this just be endless loop as both can do time travel.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I'll have to look into it. But I would still say that The Doctor is more intelligent with his nigh-omniscient awareness of the universe and understanding of it. One feat that supports him having more raw intellect than characters like Reed and Doom is the fact that he is able to do things such as figure out and utilize technology from the year 100 trillion in a matter of minutes.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: an omnipotent alien chose reed's mind as a bluprint to restructure the universe because of his knowledge and understanding of it. when galactus needs help with his homework he comes to reed

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@comic_book_fan: I know what you are referring to but my opinion is the same. Galactus isn't omnipotent, not even close. Saying so is massive wanking for him. And it's not exactly like The Doctor doesn't casually outsmart and defeat nearly unstoppable universal beings like it's a Tuesday while Reed typically struggles with Celestial tier characters without help. It's all about context. Doc casually beats Galactus level threats for a living like he's dealing with a rat problem, because for him it really is. Galactus asks Reed for help while beings who make Galactus look like a puppy won't even approach The Doctor.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@comic_book_fan: Not really, I wasn't looking to debate this in the first place. Also, I would have to do a ludicrous amount of research from many obscure sources in order to site most of The Doctor's notable feats. Otherwise I would have to watch the entire series which I am not planning to do in this decade. Let's just agree to disagree, for now at least.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor stomps via plot armour

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange easily, he just puts who in a time loop making him travel over and over again to the same spot

The Doctor from Doctor Who is casually immune to temporal and spacial anomalies. Being put in a time loop does nothing to him and he'll just carry on his business as if it wasn't even there. He is also casually immune to time stops.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itchman said:

Strange has been said to have the ability to seal away the beyonder. Strange is extremely powerful and could obliterate the tartus and remove the doctors regeneration ability.

Here's something we really have to consider if involving Doctor (Who) in a battle against a magic wielding opponent. When the Time Lords removed magic from the universe and replaced it with the laws of physics to underpin reality, they also make themselves casually immune to magic. Or at least, magic as they know it, which basically means any unnatural and irrational alterations to the normal functions of physics. The novel Christmas on a Rational Planet has this passage.

The streets of the un-city shifted like the nonsense circuitry of the gynoids themselves, but it didnʼt take long to find Christopher Cwej at the heart of it all. The pathways arranged themselves into regular patterns as the Doctor passed by, almost as if they were scared of what he might do to them if they didnʼt comply.

Basically, that scene has demonstrated that if a Time Lord is proximate to an area that is under the effect of magic, his mere presence will force his immediate surroundings to comply with the laws of physics and effectively dispel magic in that area of effect. This can be seen where the Doctor walks through a magical city that functioned in opposition to physics and it simply just starts complying with the laws of physics. Effectively, the Doctor's mere presence is casually anti-magic.

So, what we'd have to consider is what magnitude of power magic from Doctor Who is and if it is stronger than Doctor Strange's magic. If so, then we may have to presume that the Doctor is casually immune to it. If Doctor Strange's magic is fundamentally different from the magic in the Whoniverse (which doesn't seem to be the case), then we would have to consider whether or not magic is equalized in this battle. If so, the Doctor could probably casually dispel it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor is far smarter but Strange's magic is a bitch to deal with. Either way.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Strange if Doctor doesn't pull out the "time travel for infinite prep" strat, which he'll do, lol.

Avatar image for heymanimjusthereforfun
heymanimjusthereforfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange wins first round, and unless Doctor pulls out some MAJOR time or whatever shenanigans than Strange should win. Barely.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ffs91 said:

@professorrespect: Are you a expert on the show?

I already answered this question from you but no, again.