• 51 results
Avatar image for neptune_god_of_water
Neptune God of Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle in NYC. Morals on, and they are both under the impression the other is evil. Who wins ? 

No Caption Provided

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cats

Wouldn't Doctor.L  Just use dazzler's power's against her? 

I'm going with the doctor. 

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pcbh168

I think Dazzler would win. She could trap Doctor Light in her force fields and kill her and she could block her attacks with the fields too. DL hasn't trained in h2h combat, so Dazzler could defeat her in h2h combat too.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fire Star

Doctor Light.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By sa5m

I beleive Doctor light she has better feats

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
"I think Dazzler would win. She could trap Doctor Light in her force fields and kill her and she could block her attacks with the fields too. DL hasn't trained in h2h combat, so Dazzler could defeat her in h2h combat too. "

Doctor Light also has forcefields, so its unlikely that will happen.
Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what time of day is it though? Makes alot of difference since doctor light's powers tend to fade in the dark. But if its noon and sunny then she's got it down! lol

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
"I think Dazzler would win. She could trap Doctor Light in her force fields and kill her and she could block her attacks with the fields too. DL hasn't trained in h2h combat, so Dazzler could defeat her in h2h combat too. "
Doctor Light also has forcefields, so its unlikely that will happen. "
Well then they can both block each others attacks, but Dazzler can fight and Doctor Light can't.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By teamextrodinary15

Dr. Light

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
Well then they can both block each others attacks, but Dazzler can fight and Doctor Light can't. "

Yes, she can. Don't know where your getting your information.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:

" @pcbh168 said:

" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
Well then they can both block each others attacks, but Dazzler can fight and Doctor Light can't. "
Yes, she can. Don't know where your getting your information. "
I read it on her profile.

"Hoshi, however, has never trained in hand-to-hand combat, preferring her powers to do the work for her. This has caused trouble for her in the past, and may limit her effectiveness in the future."
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168:
She doesn't need to fight to win. She can just absorb all the light dazzler puts off and can release it Tenfold or however you spell it......Can Dazzler do that?( not saying it in a smart way just asking.)
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pcbh168
@teamextrodinary15 said:

" @pcbh168: She doesn't need to fight to win. She can just absorb all the light dazzler puts off and can release it Tenfold or however you spell it......Can Dazzler do that?( not saying it in a smart way just asking.) "

• Dazzler can aborb all the light Doctor Light releases. too and she can use her fog to confuse DL and then she could knock her out.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168 said:
" @teamextrodinary15 said:

" @pcbh168: She doesn't need to fight to win. She can just absorb all the light dazzler puts off and can release it Tenfold or however you spell it......Can Dazzler do that?( not saying it in a smart way just asking.) "

• Dazzler can aborb all the light Doctor Light releases. too and she can use her fog to confuse DL and then she could knock her out.
"
actually dazzler absorbs sound not light.......also if dazzler attempts to use the fog then doctor light can just disperse it easily seeing as she CONTROLS light
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By sa5m
@pcbh168: 
But what sound does the light make  ?
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168:
I thought she absorbed sound and converted into light?
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By goldenshot80
Doctor Light
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168: i was actually just asking a question and since when is that trolling? i've already said before on here that doctor light would win......anyway don't reply 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pcbh168
@teamextrodinary15 said:
" @pcbh168: I thought she absorbed sound and converted into light? "
She does, I made a mistake. I think Dazzler can win by using her fog and then knocking DL out. I know DL controls light, but Dazzler would have knocked her out before DL gets rid of the fog with her powers.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pcbh168
@White Angel Of Death said:
" @pcbh168: i was actually just asking a question and since when is that trolling? i've already said before on here that doctor light would win......anyway don't reply  "
You only posted on this thread because I did and you only said DL would win because I said Dazzler would win. Go stalk someone else you dumb troll and don't reply to me on any thread!
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fire Star

Dazzler at normal levels doesn't have the power to deal with DL.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star: How does DL manipulate light? Does she use her mind?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star: How does DL manipulate light? Does she use her mind? "

Does it really matter ? Of course she uses her mind, she has to focus, and she uses it in any shape or form. As an actual light source or hot enough to burn through steel. She had enough power to fight a Black Lantern in the dark.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
Does it really matter ? Of course she uses her mind, she has to focus, and she uses it in any shape or form. As an actual light source or hot enough to burn through steel. She had enough power to fight a Black Lantern in the dark. "
 If Dazzler uses her fog, then DL wouldn't be able to focus and she would be knocked out by Dazzler's blast because she can't focus, so she wouldn't be able to manipulate the light.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
Does it really matter ? Of course she uses her mind, she has to focus, and she uses it in any shape or form. As an actual light source or hot enough to burn through steel. She had enough power to fight a Black Lantern in the dark. "
 If Dazzler uses her fog, then DL wouldn't be able to focus and she would be knocked out by Dazzler's blast because she can't focus, so she wouldn't be able to manipulate the light. "

She won't have time. DL blasts her before she even gets the chance, and if Dazzler is even going to be able to protect her self from her blasts she is going to have to use all of focus.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
 If Dazzler uses her fog, then DL wouldn't be able to focus and she would be knocked out by Dazzler's blast because she can't focus, so she wouldn't be able to manipulate the light. "
She won't have time. DL blasts her before she even gets the chance, and if Dazzler is even going to be able to protect her self from her blasts she is going to have to use all of focus. "
Actually, DL wouldn't be able to block Dazzler's attack even with the fog: Dazzler's blasts move at light speeds, so DL wouldn't have time to focus, so she couldn't manipulate the light.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@pcbh168:Care to stop insulting others for disagreeing with you? Because this kind of abusive behavior points out that you are trolling, not him.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
She won't have time. DL blasts her before she even gets the chance, and if Dazzler is even going to be able to protect her self from her blasts she is going to have to use all of focus. "
Actually, DL wouldn't be able to block Dazzler's attack even with the fog: Dazzler's blasts move at light speeds, so DL wouldn't have time to focus, so she couldn't manipulate the light. "

Why wouldn't she be able to block her attacks ? I told you already, she has force fields.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pcbh168
@Morpheus_ said:
" @pcbh168:Care to stop insulting others for disagreeing with you? Because this kind of abusive behavior points out that you are trolling, not him. "
I only insulted him because we've had several arguments in the past and he only posts in threads that I post in or the threads I make and everytime I choose a winner, he picks the other competitor. If I was a troll I wouldn't have told him to stop replying to me, I would have carried on insulting him.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
Actually, DL wouldn't be able to block Dazzler's attack even with the fog: Dazzler's blasts move at light speeds, so DL wouldn't have time to focus, so she couldn't manipulate the light. "

Why wouldn't she be able to block her attacks ? I told you already, she has force fields. "
DL wouldn't generate a force field in time to stop Dazzler's light speed attacks; she would try and manipulate the light instead.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:

Why wouldn't she be able to block her attacks ? I told you already, she has force fields. "
DL wouldn't generate a force field in time to stop Dazzler's light speed attacks; she would try and manipulate the light instead. "

Why would she try to manipulate the light ? Now your just making assumptions.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pcbh168
@Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:

DL wouldn't generate a force field in time to stop Dazzler's light speed attacks; she would try and manipulate the light instead. "
Why would she try to manipulate the light ? Now your just making assumptions. "
Erm, because that's her main ability and she wouldn't know that Dazzler's powers move at light speed.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@pcbh168 said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @pcbh168:Care to stop insulting others for disagreeing with you? Because this kind of abusive behavior points out that you are trolling, not him. "

I only insulted him because we've had several arguments in the past and he only posts in threads that I post in or the threads I make and everytime I choose a winner, he picks the other competitor.  "
People are entitled to disagree with you as much as they like, as long as they do it respectfully.

If I was a troll I wouldn't have told him to stop replying to me, I would have carried on insulting him.

So, he made two posts, one of which asked you not to reply, and your responses were: 

@pcbh168 said:

"Shut up, troll. I made a mistake and I don't need moronic trolls pointing them out to me. "

@pcbh168 said:

" @You only posted on this thread because I did and you only said DL would win because I said Dazzler would win. Go stalk someone else you dumb troll and don't reply to me on any thread! "

Sorry if I am unconvinced. Anyway, refrain from doing anything of the kind in the future, please.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fire Star
@pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:

Erm, because that's her main ability and she wouldn't know that Dazzler's powers move at light speed. "

Just because its her ability doesn't mean she is going to do it. Dazzler's ability is to change sound to light, is that all she is going to do in the battle, or is she going to actually fight. That response doesn't make any sense.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pcbh168
I've asked him to stop replying to me before, but he still replied.  

That's okay. In future, if he replies to me, I'll ignore him, so there wont be any insults flying back and forth.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@pcbh168:Fine by me.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pcbh168
@Morpheus_ said:

" @pcbh168:Fine by me. "

Cool.

@Fire Star said:

" @pcbh168 said:

" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @pcbh168 said:

Erm, because that's her main ability and she wouldn't know that Dazzler's powers move at light speed. "
Just because its her ability doesn't mean she is going to do it. Dazzler's ability is to change sound to light, is that all she is going to do in the battle, or is she going to actually fight. That response doesn't make any sense. "
It makes sense if you know what your talking about. You do know she can use the sound stored in her body to generate blasts right? and DL wouldn't have time to put up a force field.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#38  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Light wins this.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
"Light wins this. "
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@venomoushatred1001 said:
" @JediXMan said:
"Light wins this. "
"
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nefarious

DL wins.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By SuperTide

Doctor Light would win.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pcbh168

It looks like the OP made this thread a spite one.

Neptune God of Water replied to the topic Doctor Light vs Dazzler
@pcbh168 said:   Look, Dazzler doesn't have the firepower to even stand up again Light.
15 hours, 5 minutes ago 

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By velle37

Dr. Light wins........  

Light speed movement, ability to channel light from her opponents and release it back three-fold........ 

I haven't seen anything from Dazzler that can stand up to this.......... 

@sa5m
said:

" @pcbh168:  But what sound does the light make  ? "

Lol..... 
Avatar image for neptune_god_of_water
Neptune God of Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168 said:
"It looks like the OP made this thread a spite one.

Neptune God of Water replied to the topic Doctor Light vs Dazzler @pcbh168 said:   Look, Dazzler doesn't have the firepower to even stand up again Light.15 hours, 5 minutes ago  "

First off, this comment is not needed. At all. I stated the truth, usually I don't like to involve myself in my battles, but your not taking into account the surroundings. And if this is a spite, then why were you arguing for Dazzler ? This isn't spite, look at the OP again. The reason I deleted the comment was to just forget about it, as it isn't my form. Your the one making a debate for an opponent, so how can you say it is spite ? Also, there really wasn't a need to copy and paste this from my profile, it isn't spite. You yourself didn't think so, so now when I told you that your looking at it the wrong way, and need to look more as the whole picture, in that she is in NYC. NYC=Tons of sound. Your were looking at it as a raw power battle. You said it wasn't spite, but know you do because I made a statement that was in your mind taken the wrong way ? No.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pcbh168
@Neptune God of Water said:

" @pcbh168 said:

"It looks like the OP made this thread a spite one.

Neptune God of Water replied to the topic Doctor Light vs Dazzler @pcbh168 said:   Look, Dazzler doesn't have the firepower to even stand up again Light.15 hours, 5 minutes ago  "
First off, this comment is not needed. At all. I stated the truth, usually I don't like to involve myself in my battles, but your not taking into account the surroundings. And if this is a spite, then why were you arguing for Dazzler ? This isn't spite, look at the OP again. The reason I deleted the comment was to just forget about it, as it isn't my form. Your the one making a debate for an opponent, so how can you say it is spite ? Also, there really wasn't a need to copy and paste this from my profile, it isn't spite. You yourself didn't think so, so now when I told you that your looking at it the wrong way, and need to look more as the whole picture, in that she is in NYC. NYC=Tons of sound. Your were looking at it as a raw power battle. You said it wasn't spite, but know you do because I made a statement that was in your mind taken the wrong way ? No. "
Erm, I think it is needed. The rules are that you shouldn't make a battle with a clear winner in mind, that's why its spite. I don't know much about Doctor Light and from what I've read about her abilities I think Dazzler could win; nobodies countered any of my posts with logic and it looks like some don't even know what Dazzler can do.  Its obvious from the comment I pasted from your page that you made this battle to spite Dazzler. If someone read up on Doctor Light's powers they'd say immediately that she would beat Dazzler: she can manipulate light and Dazzler's attacks are light based. They didn't know that Dazzler's blasts are light speed and that DL needs time to focus, so Dazzler could defeat her before she had time to manipulate the light. You know you intended this battle to be a spite one so don't bother trying to convince me that you didn't because its obvious that you're lying. 

Now that I know more about DL's powers, I think the battle would be a stalemate. Both characters have the ability to block each others attacks with their force fields; Dazzler's attacks are light speed, but DL could manipulate her light attacks if she acted first.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#47  Edited By PowerHerc

Dazzler lacks true skill.   
Dazzler loses.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@PowerHerc: 
she can rollerblade...
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#49  Edited By PowerHerc
@EpitomeofCool:
Then she's updated; back when she came out she was on roller skates.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@PowerHerc: 
my bad......