DMS Kakashi vs Trafalgar Law

• 120 results
ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DMS Kakashi vs Trafalgar Law (66 votes)

Kakashi 80%
Law 20%
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Who wins

• 
Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By Supreme101

@konohana:

He didn’t though? It was the accumulated damage that allowed him to get injured from the bullets and cannonballs.

Akainu taking off half of his face didn’t help either.

No he was already taking lots of damage from bullets and cannon balls prior to fighting akainu at the point Akainu attacked took half his face was when they started fighting.

Show scans.

Sasuke casually deflected them too

Speed of light sword slash flies and assails the enemy! A single blow from the sword techniques of mifune's meitou (legendary sword) Kurosawa comply with this!! (I.E. making the force of the slash fly by moving the sword at the speed of light).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wait, what? This isn’t a speed feat, nor did Naruto get any faster during the Kaguya fight.

What makes you say that it it isn't? Kaguya is stated to move really fast Naruto never even glorified the light fangs speed(which Madara used without handsigns) Kaguya is also stronger than Madara(obviously) especially when otsutsuki have feats of traveling across space in given time.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By shirso
@theunknown_48 said:

Dying WB faster than anyone in naruto.....

Wow just wow, really made me speachless, the downplay is so insane, but hey hat did you expect from one piece stans lmao

You constantly do this but will never call out the wank/downplay from the Naruto side, hypocrite imao, what else to expect from Naruto fans..

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker:

I don't think anyone in OP is necessarily faster then six path characters ngl, and they can't touch him while kamui can effect them because spatial manip > light Intangibility.

Lol several people in OP have spatial manip and they'd still need haki to overcome logia intangiblity.

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: like you did to another one piece fans when they try to downplay naruto and wanks one piece so hard ? Lmao

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By shirso
@theunknown_48 said:

@shirso: like you did to another one piece fans when they try to downplay naruto and wanks one piece so hard ? Lmao

No because I am not holier than thou policeman trying to discipline everyone imao, but I don't selectively only call out Naruto wank and give OP wank a free pass unlike you who only whines about muh OP wank. I ignore both equally coz life too short.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@konohana said:

@maulsmacker:

I don't think anyone in OP is necessarily faster then six path characters ngl

A sick, dying Whitebeard has better speed feats than the entirety of the verse - and that includes So6P Naruto, who has the verses best speed feat of reacting and dodging Madara‘s ‘Light Fang.’

Naruto, Chapter 674
Naruto, Chapter 674

At best, it’s low-FTL (2c), while Whitebeard intercepting Kizaru back in Chapter 570 yields far greater speed (8c.)

a Sick Orochimaru was perception blitzing characters effortlessly timing photons and was himself effortlessly deflecting photons, this isn't the most impressive speed feat.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker:

a Sick Orochimaru was perception blitzing characters effortlessly timing photons and was himself effortlessly deflecting photons, this isn't the most impressive speed feat.

You’ll have to give me some more context on the Orochimaru feats, but Whitebeard’s interception of Kizaru still surpasses any Shinobi or character’s speed in the series.

Anyhow, regarding your choice of scaling, I have a few issues with it - especially the context behind the feats you’re basing it off of.

During the events of the Retsuden novel, Naruto is sick with a disease that is slowly shutting down his chakra system and stops him from producing chakra when needed.

Basically, with the lack of chakra, Naruto gets massively weaker and at one point - was as strong as the general public.

Kakashi Hatake, Sakura Haruno, then Sasuke Uchiha. Guarding the 7th hokage was too extravagant today. Considering the strength of the hokage himself, this was overkill. Today’s inspection didn’t seem to be of important matters anyway.

In spite of that, could those rumors be true?

The 7th hokage was suffering from a serious illness, one that had weakened his combat power levels to that of the general public... according to prior gossip.

Hearing a story like this, you’d take it with a grain of salt, but it was soon becoming reality. If this weren’t the situation, this lineup of personnel would make your head spin.

Source: Naruto Retsuden, Spiral Destiny

He was also weak enough that he was susceptible to dying from falling debris.

They were surrounded by thick steel bars and steel towers, things that’ll likely kill them as soon as they hit them, but the byakugan seems to help with the landing.

All in all, this is shows you how weak he became due to being ill.

Now, on to the more important stuff, sick Naruto’s supposed ‘photon-timing’ needed some heavy context to explain: Naruto knew exactly when they were being fired, and used their slight delay to his advantage when being shot at.

After this thought, the tip of its gun catches Naruto’s eye.

Its end glowing red. “......!!”

Protecting Chihare, Naruto suddenly changes his body’s position―― suddenly a tree branch grew from below and violently stabs the drone.

And this is the part where he knows when they go off:

Gazing steadily, he could make out its tip flashing red.

―― The photon gun seized from Yanaru emits a high-powered ray, the tip of the gun flashing red before

firing...... This was a sentence from the report of the attempted assassination of Naruto from the Land of Stairs.

Shit, he followed that thought

So, honestly, taking this all into account, I’d like you to actually reconsider the faulty scaling that I’ve seen you use a handful of times.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker:

I appreciate the effort but I'm afraid that I would not be reconsidering my stance on Naruto retsudsn because the arguments you've presented were already represented by wanderez few months back,practically, my reponse to him here remains my stance on the supposed counter Arguments and I would rather just link the post rather then copy paste it.

You didn’t completely adress the issues though.

Now, onto the fact that Naruto was just as powerful as the general public, and that falling debris could’ve killed him, wouldn’t it be more logical to consider that maybe he was aim-dodging the photon beams? It’s not very far-fetched, and he quite literally knew every time they were going to go off because of the sound and the delay it had.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi still solos the verse

Bootyman5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

No clue why peeps overrate Kamui so much, do they forget Kamui users can't stay intangible while they do the offensive spatial warping, which was DMS Kakashi's main means of offense?

That is simply not the case for DMS. It's a move that is stated to combine both the phasing and offensive abilities

Bootyman5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

@maulsmacker:

I don't think anyone in OP is necessarily faster then six path characters ngl

A sick, dying Whitebeard has better speed feats than the entirety of the verse - and that includes So6P Naruto, who has the verses best speed feat of reacting and dodging Madara‘s ‘Light Fang.’

Naruto, Chapter 674
Naruto, Chapter 674

At best, it’s low-FTL (2c), while Whitebeard intercepting Kizaru back in Chapter 570 yields far greater speed (8c.)

and they can't touch him while kamui can effect them because spatial manip > light Intangibility.

Kakashi’s just not taking down everyone at once. Regardless of if you think he’s able to affect them on that level - there are many ways he dies here.

This is nowhere near the best speed feat in the verse. Not even top 10. And it was done extremely casually with no note being made about it in the manga.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Law outlasts Kakashi & Rooms him or Kakashi tags him with Kamui Shurikens/Rakiri, simple.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bootyman5000:

This is nowhere near the best speed feat in the verse. Not even top 10. And it was done extremely casually with no note being made about it in the manga.

You’re probably right about Whitebeard’s feat, but completely wrong about Naruto’s.

Bootyman5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

@bootyman5000:

You’re probably right about Whitebeard’s feat, but completely wrong about Naruto’s.

wtf is my blud waffling about 😭😭😭😭

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bootyman5000:

wtf is my blud waffling about 😭😭😭😭

I was being pretty clear…

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

@maulsmacker:

I appreciate the effort but I'm afraid that I would not be reconsidering my stance on Naruto retsudsn because the arguments you've presented were already represented by wanderez few months back,practically, my reponse to him here remains my stance on the supposed counter Arguments and I would rather just link the post rather then copy paste it.

You didn’t completely adress the issues though.

Now, onto the fact that Naruto was just as powerful as the general public, and that falling debris could’ve killed him, wouldn’t it be more logical to consider that maybe he was aim-dodging the photon beams? It’s not very far-fetched, and he quite literally knew every time they were going to go off because of the sound and the delay it had.

How do you aimdodge something that was fired out of your line of sight while you're distracted like fury did against Naruto?

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker:

How do you aimdodge something that was fired out of your line of sight while you're distracted like fury did against Naruto?

Okay. Do you mean like the time when he was doing that on the bike? It was already explained that he knew there was a delay in the firing and what it looked like when it was about to go off (the red glare.)

For that particular instance, just read the actual text.

VUUN!

A red beam was fired, followed by a low buzz, where photons displaced molecules.

Not knowing how to operate the bicycle, Naruto instinctively bowed the bicycle alongside his body

The laser beam, without curvature, passed by Naruto's ear and immediately hit the fence of a private house

Do you still think he was fully reacting to it now?

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

@maulsmacker:

Okay. Do you mean like the time when he was doing that on the bike? It was already explained that he knew there was a delay in the firing and what it looked like when it was about to go off (the red glare.)

For that particular instance, just read the actual text.

VUUN!

A red beam was fired, followed by a low buzz, where photons displaced molecules.

Not knowing how to operate the bicycle, Naruto instinctively bowed the bicycle alongside his body

The laser beam, without curvature, passed by Naruto's ear and immediately hit the fence of a private house

Do you still think he was fully reacting to it now?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this still going

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law is being underestimated here. If we ignore the AP gap he certainly has the skills to wrap this