• 88 results
forward2death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By forward2death

both bloodlusted but unaware of eachother's abilities, random encounter, who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Clark_Kent_2017
Avatar image for deactivated-5b77119685e97
deactivated-5b77119685e97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark one shots before Kakashi's brain registers his presence.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S11 Clark should win.

forward2death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then Superman should take it, it would be an interesting fight though. But I think Supermans speed and Durability give him a great edge

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is near spite, Kakashi stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: How? Clark has FTL speed feats, resisting matter manipulation, pushing planets around. Clark will one-shot Kakashi before he even knows Clark is there.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hope_w

@b_0023: Kakashi has around nanosecond perception when in comparison to Naruto. Kakashi oneshots clark as soon as he sees him, not to mention he can't even touch him due to intangibility.

PC clark would lose to Kakashi, this is a mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Kakashi won't even be able to move. I don't remember him having FtL feats... no one in the series does. Hell, Clark moves so fast lightning and lasers seems frozen to him. Not to mention, Kamui was too slow to tag Madara, it's never gonna touch someone with consistant FTL Feats.

Nanosecond scans for Kakashi btw? Any scans to prove why Kakashi react to FTL speed blitz?

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hope_w

@b_0023: i mean you're the one presenting a case for clark winning why is the burden of proof on me? Provide the speed feats for me to suggest he needs Nanosecond perception in the first place?

Not that it matters anyways as no version of clark period has FTL combat speed, just travel speed feats. Also seeing lightning in slowmotion was Done by Naruto before he recieved an amp.....hell regular 1 sharingan Kakashi can time lightning with hightened perception. That's nowhere near LS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: You have never watched Smallville have you? You made a claim about nano-seconds, back it up if you can, which you can't btw.

Oh and, frozen Lightning and Light Lasers is one of his lower speed feats.

And, if you are not gonna provide scans for nano-second feats which you claim, we are done.

Kakashi can beat PC Superman my ass.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hope_w

@b_0023: I have. Just as you made a claim about FTL combat speed. Back it up. I have no problem shutting you down in a debate however Im not obligated to pull scans out my ass when I don't want to. If you want me to make you stop typing present evidence and I'll provide you with your wish with my counter.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@b_0023: i mean you're the one presenting a case for clark winning why is the burden of proof on me? Provide the speed feats for me to suggest he needs Nanosecond perception in the first place?

Not that it matters anyways as no version of clark period has FTL combat speed, just travel speed feats. Also seeing lightning in slowmotion was Done by Naruto before he recieved an amp.....hell regular 1 sharingan Kakashi can time lightning with hightened perception. That's nowhere near LS.

This is most definitely not a mismatch. I still give it to Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@b_0023: I have. Just as you made a claim about FTL combat speed. Back it up. I have no problem shutting you down in a debate however Im not obligated to pull scans out my ass when I don't want to. If you want me to make you stop typing present evidence and I'll provide you with your wish with my counter.

No Caption Provided

Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol this Naruto Wank. Clark destroys him.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@b_0023: Kakashi has around nanosecond perception when in comparison to Naruto. Kakashi oneshots clark as soon as he sees him, not to mention he can't even touch him due to intangibility.

PC clark would lose to Kakashi, this is a mismatch.

Hahaha no.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Smallville Superman stomps

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark pretty easily

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@standardized: seeing as hes faster than Naruto.....yea he does. I didnt feel like pushing the matter at that time but Kakashi stomps 10/10 here, nobody on these boards can prove otherwise.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh.... Clark

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@standardized: seeing as hes faster than Naruto.....yea he does. I didnt feel like pushing the matter at that time but Kakashi stomps 10/10 here, nobody on these boards can prove otherwise.

Post scans if makes claims or you are a liar. Post scans for nano second claims.

Avatar image for fumeknightraime
FumeKnightRaime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FumeKnightRaime

Can someone list DMS Kakashi's feats? I'll post a chunk of Smallville Supe's feats below

Clark's durability:

Loading Video...

Clark's heat vision:

Loading Video...

A few speed clips:

Loading Video...

Strength:

Loading Video...

X-Ray Vision allowing him to see through walls and see organs and skeletal structures:

Loading Video...

Clark's Super Hearing:

Loading Video...

Clark can hear thoughts:

Loading Video...

Clark flies:

Loading Video...

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Post scans, please. You made the claim that Kakashi has nanosecond perceptions now you have to provide the evidence.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Post scans if makes claims or you are a liar. Post scans for nano second claims.

Since you've opened with hostility my rather dim-witted friend I'm going to return it, i will post scans 'to prove my claims':

Naruto is a nanosecond timer by virtue of reacting to a beam of light less than a foot away from his face:

Hell looking at the distance the staff was away from his face looks like way less than a foot:

No Caption Provided

But Naruto being reacting in 0.5 of a Picosecond would probably make a fanboy like you explode so we'll say its unquestionably a foot. Light moves a foot in a nanosecond therefore we have Nanosecond Naruto.

Next we assess his Inability to react to Kaguyas projectiles:

Now lastly he reacts to something Naruto claims is even too fast for him:

Then after recieving a planet level amp Kakashi blitzes and casually Kamuis the same projectiles:

So it is again unquestionable that Kakashi has similar if not superior perception to Naruto. Therefore nanosecond perception.

Oh and Kaguya was fodderizing both Naruto and Sasuke who was abusing telespam, it goes without saying her combat speed is superior to clarks and she couldnt stop his blitz so that sums up this battle relatively quickly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:
@b_r023 said:

Since you've opened with hostility my rather dim-witted friend I'm going to return it, i will post scans 'to prove my claims':

Naruto is a nanosecond timer by virtue of reacting to a beam of light less than a foot away from his face:

Hell looking at the distance the staff was away from his face looks like way less than a foot:

No Caption Provided

But Naruto being reacting in 0.5 of a Picosecond would probably make a fanboy like you explode so we'll say its unquestionably a foot. Light moves a foot in a nanosecond therefore we have Nanosecond Naruto.

Next we assess his Inability to react to Kaguyas projectiles:

Now lastly he reacts to something Naruto claims is even too fast for him:

Then after recieving a planet level amp Kakashi blitzes and casually Kamuis the same projectiles:

So it is again unquestionable that Kakashi has similar if not superior perception to Naruto. Therefore nanosecond perception.

Oh and Kaguya was fodderizing both Naruto and Sasuke who was abusing telespam, it goes without saying her combat speed is superior to clarks and she couldnt stop his blitz so that sums up this battle relatively quickly.

You'e entire argument is based on one LS in the series which is an outlier. Lol, you need to go back to school.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: how is it an outlier when that's litterally the first showing he has in that form? I mean i just took you to school, would you like to go back?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Outlier because nothing in the series ever came close to that. Ever. Even in Boruto.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: except Toneri splitting the moon by lowering his arm? You mean besides Sasukes teleportation which has been proven as instant time and time again? You mean besides the earlier feats that lead up to them becomming LS+? I mean surely screaming outlier isnt your only defense here?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Except Toneri moon split isn' ls, except Sasuke teleport isn't proved to be ls, except that Naruto ls is proven not to be ls. I am sure an outlier isn't your only argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hope_w: lolwut. Kakashi would get stomped by PC(post-crisis) Superman, I am just wondering what you did not mean is pre-crisis Superman. Though I do think Kakashi has a shot at winning this. But Season 11 feats make Clark legit high tier. He should get the majority still.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark super stomps Kakashi, why isn't this thread locked?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@hope_w: Except Toneri moon split isn' ls, except Sasuke teleport isn't proved to be ls, except that Naruto ls is proven not to be ls. I am sure an outlier isn't your only argument.

So no actual counter argument to supporting evidence? Good, you're dismissed, I'll go talk to a more intelligent wall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Lol. So you have no argument other than an outlier. Here let me educate you, making dumbass claims is not debating. Toneri moon feat is ls? Prove it. Even if it was true which it isn't, doesn't change a thing. Light is a statue to Clark. He solos Narutoverse.

Btw, Concession accepted.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By reaverlation

Naruto's light fang isn't an outlier btw

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Refusing to continue the debate due to opponents lack of evidence is a concession? Am I the only one that has the burden of proof? Wowie.

Any ways lets use simple math using the circumference of the moon and we'll lowball it and say he can lower his arm as fast as the worlds fastest punch (0.05 seconds) but to suggest a MHS character couldnt lower their hand faster is asinine.

6,786 x 0.05 seconds = 135,720MpS compared to lights 186,000 Mps. Its no possible way to sidestep Toneri splitting the area 2.5x the width of the united states by waving his hand.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark is faster than the green laterns and the green laterns can cross the universe in a short period of time. Thats game

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This needs to be locked.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi doesnt last very long with DMS

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's light fang isn't an outlier btw

But it isn't impressive to any Smallville Kyrptonian in the slightest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Refusing to continue the debate due to opponents lack of evidence is a concession? Am I the only one that has the burden of proof? Wowie.

Any ways lets use simple math using the circumference of the moon and we'll lowball it and say he can lower his arm as fast as the worlds fastest punch (0.05 seconds) but to suggest a MHS character couldnt lower their hand faster is asinine.

6,786 x 0.05 seconds = 135,720MpS compared to lights 186,000 Mps. Its no possible way to sidestep Toneri splitting the area 2.5x the width of the united states by waving his hand.

Yes it is. Concession accepted.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: I see, no wonder no one takes you seriously on these boards. Begone troll.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ejorpsnruter: Naruto dodging a light speed attack, while less than a few feet away, after it was fired and not using Pre-Cog isn't impressive to Clark? Clark must have Flash level speeds around Picosecond then

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao just realized the substantiation of clark being LS is based off a showing withh a camera where he was still visible:

Loading Video...

These boards are a total joke

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically Kakashi who blitzed prime Kaguya, the same one that in a weaker version could blitz Naruto, who can dodge LS attacks at point blank, is getting fodderize by Smallville Clark due to lack of speed?

Nice...

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EjorpSnruteR

@hope_w said:

Lmfao just realized the substantiation of clark being LS is based off a showing withh a camera where he was still visible:

Loading Video...

These boards are a total joke

Umm, no.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

And that's not even including the one where MM takes Bizarro to Mars, Bizarro returning to Earth from Mars and the numerous FTL feats from the comic.

But yeah, working that foot out your ass would be a better job for you right now than to continue on here.