DMS Kakashi(Storm 4) vs EOS Bankai Ichigo.

leon46123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Characters use all their powers and abilities.
  • Characters don't know each other.
  • Characters can see and interact with each other.
  • Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death.

Who will win?

poppingsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eww Bleach

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon DMS Kakashi is more then enough to stomp this useless fodder

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMS Kakashi is too much........

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Kakashi wipes this fodder

Shiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people explicitly allow feats from the Storm games? Are they suddenly stronger in cutscenes lol (not trying to be funny, I seriously would like to know)

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Undre

@shiryu: no just naruto fans and their usual wank. Even kaguya being erked to max still scales below gremmy and S0 who are near galaxy level. Let alone ichigo

Shiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi one shots

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon kakashi stomps

poppingsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi wins

BigSnacks785x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah kakashi wins

being able to make every attack instantly phase through you and spam attacks that warp whatever you want at a far distance into another dimension is kinda OP. Considering how they could Kamui faster that ichigo could attack, I would think the only other thing possible to go through that speed would be his best friend who was also one of the most OP beings ever for fifteen minutes, but still. Instantly phase through any attack. And those Kamui shurikens, being able to rip anything out into another dimension if he hit it anyway is kinda op.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Undre

@bigsnacks785x: bruhh ichigo tanked black coffin which warps space. Tanked a grand ray cero which warps and tears space-time. Tanked blows from arrancar who can tear space. DMS Kakashi isn't doing jack

BigSnacks785x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Oh i didn't knew that thanks for the information.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know the difference between storm 4 DMS and regular manga, but regular manga kakashi can beat most bleach characters, ichigo who has no counter to most hax in his own verse will have no counter here, unlucky for him its not kubo whose gonna write the fight so he wouldn't be given an MS abikity to counter.

Kakashi warps ichigo's head off

Or

Kakashi uses kamui raikiri and run through ichigo's heart

Or

Kakashi uses kamui shuriken to warp ichigo

Or

Kakashi uses kamui to warp getsuga tenshou and release it back at ichigo's face

Or

Kakashi genjutsu ichigo

Kakashi has way too many win cons

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo has greater resistance to spacial hax than whatever Kakashi’s going to try and do to him.

In the end, Ichigo cleaves him in two.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ManimalMan

@undre: all gravity warps space. Black isn’t some crazy spatial had, it’s just a torrent of force.

Kakashi snipes

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: all gravity warps space. Black isn’t some crazy spatial had, it’s just a torrent of force.

Kakashi snipes

Kakashi's kmaui is being done by low level hollows. They literally rip and eat space-time

Arrancars and soul reapers have more layering of space-time destruction breaking out of sealed dimensions

Black coffin is gravity that warps space-time so much it destroys matter

GRC ripped space on panel

Get dms Kakashis spatial manipulation past normal hollows first

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By uchihaghost

Listing abilities that deal with spacetime, imagine using this same argument and reversing it, and giving examples of how characters in naruto can resist lilles hax bullet because ftg/kamui/kaguya's portals/isshiki's space/time ability, summoning/reverse summoning exist.

Anyways just anothsr day with undre nothing new, kamui still babyshakes

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@konohana said:

Ichigo has greater resistance to spacial hax than whatever Kakashi’s going to try and do to him.

nah, he has no resistance to Space BFR

MajesticStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's like asking Lille vs Guy. One side simply can't do anything to the other side. Canon Kakashi would destroy Ichigo.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@bigsnacks785x: bruhh ichigo tanked black coffin which warps space. Tanked a grand ray cero which warps and tears space-time. Tanked blows from arrancar who can tear space. DMS Kakashi isn't doing jack

This makes zero sense, none of these abilities open a path between distant points in space, they act in time-space to create a micro distortion/gravity, literally what they do is closer to banshou'tenin and chibaku tensei than of any space-time ninjutsu. As for hollows, the ability to generate portals through the throat does not do a tenth of what kamui does, the hollow only creates a door between the two worlds but it cannot do it at will, it cannot do it from a distance, no you can multiply enemies with it or anything like that, after all, the hollows' ability has zero application in direct combat.

On the other hand, there is nothing Ichigo can do against Kakashi by sniping his head away from his body and if Ichigo tries to hit him with the getsuga tenshou he just needs to be intangible, this is a fight with only one possible winner.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's like asking Lille vs Guy. One side simply can't do anything to the other side. Canon Kakashi would destroy Ichigo.

I have a strong doubt about this, when Guy is "charging" his final blow at Madara he generates a distortion/gravity on the battlefield strong enough to bend Madara's stick made of gudoudama and as we know gudoudama is strong when enough to withstand 4 mega-bijuudamas from the Juubi. It's debatable whether this distortion alone won't end up killing Lille by itself without the need for Guy to come into physical contact with him.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MasterBuster666

@konohana said:

Let alone interacting with someone whose body is in another dimension as well.

luthluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much of a stat difference in favor of ichigo

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@luthluth: I disagree i don't believe can use it since Kamui completely ignores durability and he can teleport with it or snipe people from far away distances even people already capable of blitzing him

and there is not that much of a stat difference its arguable that the stat difference is in Kakashi's favor

I've watched bleach and during thousand-year blood war the best feat is planetary to multi-planetary with wank which is ywhach going to combine the 3 worlds which Ichigo could but doesn't scale to

the best feat for DMS Kakashi is hurting and blitzing a fatigued kaguya kaguya capable of creating multiple planet's

or kaguya who could spread a tree the size of a small planet around the world in seconds or toneri who could casually cut the moon and move it at massively hypersonic speeds

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To made it clear,Kakashi does not scale AP and Dura wise to the other God-Tiers as he dont need it anyway

Its the same with Lille from Bleach

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luthluth said:

No amount of stat difference is gonna make him win in this situation.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterbuster666 said:

@maulsmacker said:
@konohana said:

I still don’t think it could affect him because it still boils down to spatial manipulation.

He’s neg-diffed attacks like ‘Kurohitsigi’ and ‘Cero’s.’

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana: well no it is teleportation it doesnt bend space he teleports any thing he touches or looks at to another dimensions

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

@masterbuster666 said:

@maulsmacker said:
@konohana said:

I still don’t think it could affect him because it still boils down to spatial manipulation.

He’s neg-diffed attacks like ‘Kurohitsigi’ and ‘Cero’s.’

Spatial Manipulation has facets, Kakashi opens portals at random spatial coordinates, Kurohitsugi just is gravity strong enough to bend space.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Kakashi throws a kamui shuriken and Ichigos head is taken off

Yok3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxed character vs a Brick character I wonder who wins lol.

luthluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By luthluth
@maulsmacker said:
@luthluth said:

@dogsrus said:

@luthluth: I disagree i don't believe can use it since Kamui completely ignores durability and he can teleport with it or snipe people from far away distances even people already capable of blitzing him

and there is not that much of a stat difference its arguable that the stat difference is in Kakashi's favor

I've watched bleach and during thousand-year blood war the best feat is planetary to multi-planetary with wank which is ywhach going to combine the 3 worlds which Ichigo could but doesn't scale to

the best feat for DMS Kakashi is hurting and blitzing a fatigued kaguya kaguya capable of creating multiple planet's

or kaguya who could spread a tree the size of a small planet around the world in seconds or toneri who could casually cut the moon and move it at massively hypersonic speeds

In my opinion Bleach God Tiers/ any character above a released Zero Division member are orders of magnitudes above anybody in Naruto. They literally have their powers sealed because its a safety precaution for the stability of the 3 realms, the author, Kubo is conveying to you they are this strong.

I guarantee you if Boruto it was doing this shit he would be Universal easy, on the vine, but because its bleach, there needs to be a downplay on here.

Still regardless I am waiting for more corroboration and consistency in Bleach 3rd and 4th cores to ultimely decide where to put Bleaches god tiers interms of a scale but its safe to say for now they are way above anyone in the HST as things stand in my book.

I don't think Kakashi can banter with Ichigo here, for sure he could with high tier Quinces, pre Almighty Yhwach, Sealed Zero Division members but nothing above that.

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luthluth said:
@maulsmacker said:
@luthluth said:

@dogsrus said:

In my opinion Bleach God Tiers/ any character above a released Zero Division member are orders of magnitudes above anybody in Naruto. They literally have their powers sealed because its a safety precaution for the stability of the 3 realms, the author, Kubo is conveying to you they are this strong.

I guarantee you if Boruto it was doing this shit he would be Universal easy, on the vine, but because its bleach, there needs to be a downplay on here.

Still regardless I am waiting for more corroboration and consistency in Bleach 3rd and 4th cores to ultimely decide where to put Bleaches god tiers interms of a scale but its safe to say for now they are way above anyone in the HST as things stand in my book.

I don't think Kakashi can banter with Ichigo here, for sure he could with high tier Quinces, pre Almighty Yhwach, Sealed Zero Division members but nothing above that.

This is storm 4 which has outright kaguya destroying time-spaces, its storm 4 for a reason

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@luthluth said:

That only says about the fragility of the balance between 3 worlds in Bleach, not about their power. As they haven't demonstrated feats on the level of Naruto God Tiers. In the entire Bleach series you can't find a feat better than cutting the Moon in half or vaporizing dozens of mountains with Bijuu bombs like Bijuus and Juubi can do.

Are you trolling? Because this is exactly what Bleach fans do. You get a feat, and wank it to high heavens. Like, lol, you did that right here. You present shaking three planets with no consequences as some kind of insane feat compared to actually doing something of consequence like cutting the moon in half.

And please, stop the cap, the overwhelming majority here don't even rate Boruto or Naruto above Planet level. We don't do the shit that you do, and it's not like we can. Bleachers genuinely believe that Bitchigo can beat the likes of SSJ2 or SSJ3 Goku, it's not something isolated, it's a popular opinion.

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi oneshots that brick hax wise or stats wise(storm 4 version).

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kingogkings777

Ichigo stomps and lol at BFR doing anything.

TheRealSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well we never got to see what true bankai ichigo could do…

It’s thought he had some sort of fate changing ability, hence Yhwachs extreme caution, but that’s all speculation

BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BlewMutant109

Ichigo wins, kakashi or Obito has never sucked up anybody forcefully through out the entire series. Except for Diedara of course but took a long time to do so and he was very stagnant in his movements . Kakashi is not hitting him with kamui. That ability can easily be dodged especially if his opponents has flash step with the combination of sonido has well. Ichigo’s fullbring bankai would be enough at most.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo wins, kakashi or Obito has never sucked up anybody forcefully through out the entire series. Except for Diedara of course but took a long time to do so and he was very stagnant in his movements . Kakashi is not hitting him with kamui. That ability can easily be dodged especially if his opponents has flash step with the combination of sonido has well. Ichigo’s fullbring bankai would be enough at most.

wrong deidara's clone bomb was kamui'd after it had already gone off and that pre dms kakashi who was already out of chakra and Kakashi still cant be hit if kaguya couldn't dodge it neither will Ichigo and he has intangibility and cant be hit before you say Ichigo will just blits no kamui is already stated to be passive and Kakashi blitsed someone more powerful faster and haxed than Ichigo should be a no brainer in my opinion

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ManimalMan

@blewmutant109: deidara was literally flying and trying to escape while kakashi was still a novice with the ability.

Later in the series he’s so fast and precise with kamui that he can snipe highspeed objects away so quickly that no one sees him and by the war he was able kamui away the 8 tails so fast that it looked like it had been vaporized.

Be fr.

BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus:

deidara's clone bomb

never sucked anybody as in a real person.

Kakashi still cant be hit if kaguya couldn't dodge it neither will Ichigo and he has intangibility and cant be hit

Kaguya turned into a big huge ball and wasn’t trying to dodge or defend in any kind of way. Kakashi can not beat Kaguya either that’s why Naruto & Sasuke is prophesied to beat her so his powers wouldn’t matter because he would lose if facing her alone as well as Ichigo. Plus Kaguya is not exactly a taijutsu specialist from the fact that even kakashi and Sakura hit her Physically

BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlewMutant109

@manimalman: he still didn’t forcefully sucked anybody up but deidara. It’s not like he was doing ankle breaking movements either.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dogsrus
@blewmutant109 said:

@dogsrus:

deidara's clone bomb

never sucked anybody as in a real person.

he can shows that he can several times almost rips the jubis head off before tobi stops him its in character for him to rip peoples head off using kamui

Kakashi still cant be hit if kaguya couldn't dodge it neither will Ichigo and he has intangibility and cant be hit

Kaguya turned into a big huge ball and wasn’t trying to dodge or defend in any kind of way. Kakashi can not beat Kaguya either that’s why Naruto & Sasuke is prophesied to beat her so his powers wouldn’t matter because he would lose if facing her alone as well as Ichigo. Plus Kaguya is not exactly a taijutsu specialist from the fact that even kakashi and Sakura hit her Physically

zetsu stated kakashi was more of a threat than both naruto and sasuke and she tried doing and even threw several ash killing bones but kakashi phased through both of them then oneshotting her

No Caption Provided

insert eos Ichigo