• 68 results
#1 Posted by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

The victims can't fight back or do anything, they just have to stand there and take it like a man.

Win by death, KO, or incapacitation

Round 1

Batman family

Round 2

Spider-Man family

Round 3

She-Hulk

Round 4

The Thing (Ben Grimm)

Round 5

Iron-man

Round 6

Green Hulk & Red Hulk

Round 7

Thor Odinson

Round 8

Wolverine and Ultron

Round 9

Juggernaut

Round 10

Wonder Woman and Superman (Post & Pre Flashpoint)

Round 10

Captain America's shield

Round 11

The Destroyer

Round 12

Classic Mangog (616)

Round 13

Thanos & Darkseid

#2 Posted by Noone1996 (10466 posts) - - Show Bio

Does BFR count as a win? If Kakashi tries to kamui snipe Iron Man it's just going to send his entire armor and body into the dimension since his armor cannot be teleported separately or in pieces.

#3 Posted by Sy8000 (34652 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6, pretty sure Hulk has resisted comparable enough things to Kamui snipe.

#4 Edited by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: No BFR, but it's allowed to, say, snipe heads and limbs off

Can kamui go through armor?

#5 Posted by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

Lel @ caps plot shield being that high. But should stop at jugs depending on the version as he has tanked something litterally identical to a Kamui snipe. I can't even look at Mangog the same after Jane so I won't even speak on him. I think Thanos can blatantly eat Kamui though just like when he blew his head off in relativity, it should work on DS though imo.

I mean if we want to be technical yea Kamui can work on anyone here but it doesn't necessarily put certain people down.

#6 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 6. Can't put down of KO Hulk, especially IM Hulk.

Don't see how Thor or Wolverine are above Hulk but ok. Also, Classic Mangog will wipe the floor with Thanos and Darkseid. Also, I don't know why people are talking about Aaron Mangog when it has been said that it is classic Mangog.

Edit:

After seeing what Noone posted, stops at Tony as bfr is not allowed.

#7 Edited by Noone1996 (10466 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: His armor has countermeasures and defenses against it being teleported separately or teleporting past the armor to affect the guy inside:

No Caption Provided

The red box is what's important.

Kamui snipe would either straight up fail or it'd BFR his entire armor and body which isn't allowed. Kakashi can very well stop at Tony if that's the case.

#8 Posted by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Kakashi can use any attack, not just Kumai snipe. Susanoo is a multi mountain level to island tier attack, which is the tier Tony is in

#9 Edited by Noone1996 (10466 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: I'm just saying that the kamui snipe NLF was the only reason Kakashi gets passed Iron Man easily, but without that I personally think he stops pretty hard at Tony.

#10 Posted by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: How powerful is DMS Kakashi's other attacks besides Kumai? I know Naruto & Sasuke are often compared to Wonder Woman and Supergirl (low-herald moon-busters), so it would be logical that Kakashi is comparable to Naruto

#11 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: His attack power is based around his Kamui. Other than Kamui swipe, he has Kamui shuriken, PS as you mentioned and Kamui raikiri.

Also, by feats, Kakashi is not comparable to Naruto or Sasuke in any way. Chakra reserves, speed, DC, etc etc. You could say he can compete with them through his hax. He has impressive hax in Kamui but if you can tank that, he's not harming you.

#12 Posted by DaJobberGod08X (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see how Thor or Wolverine are above Hulk but ok. Also, Classic Mangog will wipe the floor with Thanos and Darkseid. Also, I don't know why people are talking about Aaron Mangog when it has been said that it is classic Mangog.

Edit:

I dont think any version of Mangog matters here. Kakash aint doing shit to him and his power boost of DMS wont last long enough to even do any damage to most of the people on this list.

#13 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

Edit:

I dont think any version of Mangog matters here. Kakash aint doing shit to him and his power boost of DMS wont last long enough to even do any damage to most of the people on this list.

Oh ofcourse, I was just confused why people where referring to Aaron Mangog when it says Classic. Mangog can one shot the Naruto verse with an eye twitch.

#14 Posted by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: A teleportation beam is not a rift in space/time or anything of that nature, that argument doesn't correlate well.

#15 Edited by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: Also Kakashi's hax make him lethal, even if he can't hurt you with Kamui you still cant hurt him due to intang. The problem comes with not many have specific resistance to it making him so OP.

Also via direct comparrison to Nardo/Sauce Kakashi just might be faster. He's like a low-Hightier sweeper, only way to definitively beat him is by being significantly faster. Composite Kakashi is more hax than mirror master though.

#16 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi faster than Nardo/Sauce.... LMAO

DMS has no speed feat except for a major PIS moment....

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#17 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stop at r3.

#18 Posted by game_king597 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly at 6. Definitely at 7.

#19 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

How can DMS clear Hulk but not Thor???? If he snipes thor's head off, thor is dead. Hulk can literally just regen from that.

#20 Posted by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: His attack power is based around his Kamui. Other than Kamui swipe, he has Kamui shuriken, PS as you mentioned and Kamui raikiri.

Also, by feats, Kakashi is not comparable to Naruto or Sasuke in any way. Chakra reserves, speed, DC, etc etc. You could say he can compete with them through his hax. He has impressive hax in Kamui but if you can tank that, he's not harming you.

So Perfect Susanoo is his only non hax move? That sucks unless PS is better than I thought

@hope_w said:

@xlr87t3: Also Kakashi's hax make him lethal, even if he can't hurt you with Kamui you still cant hurt him due to intang. The problem comes with not many have specific resistance to it making him so OP.

Also via direct comparrison to Nardo/Sauce Kakashi just might be faster. He's like a low-Hightier sweeper, only way to definitively beat him is by being significantly faster. Composite Kakashi is more hax than mirror master though.

I agree, but has Kakashi ever reacted or fought someone on the level of those two top tiers? I don't think he did, but I could be wrong. What do you mean by composite Kakashi?

Kakashi faster than Nardo/Sauce.... LMAO

DMS has no speed feat except for a major PIS moment....

Wow nevermind

#21 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: No, he has other jutsu but his kamui mixed jutsu are very powerful because of the hax. He even uses kamui based jutsu with his susanoo.

What he means by composite Kakashi is that we can use his feats from everywhere like games, anime, manga, novel, etc etc, not just canon only feats.

#22 Posted by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: The novels are confirmed canon, all canon feats apply in this thread.

#23 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4080 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 5 stop.

#24 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: I was just telling you what composite means. Feats from (mostly) everywhere are included. I know the novels are canon. In the list, I even added the manga which is canon as well.

#25 Posted by DaJobberGod08X (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope is so bias.

#26 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (567 posts) - - Show Bio

This is such a pointless thread. The majority of the people on this list tank that shit like it was yesterdays easy assignment. I dont get these whole Naruto/Comic fusion on seeing how abilities would affect the other. Is it because they are trying to avoid to pit the anime character in a fight just because they know they will get their ass kicked?? Seems like so.

#27 Posted by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: If you believe practically anything coming out that guys mouth atm than cool, I won't be bothered responding with anything else. There is a reason he knows better than to present such an atrociously false claims towards me.

#28 Posted by Noone1996 (10466 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Having teleportation defenses doesn't correlate well, but saying Kakashi's sharingan isn't a no-limits fallacy that can kamui snipe any character regardless of their durability does?

#29 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: Dude, and if you believe anything coming out of Cosmic... I mean Hope's mouth, I have multiple thread to show you where he has wanked and sucked off Naruto characters more than a Bangkok prostitute.

DMS Kakashi literally only has 1 feat of tagging Kaguya which is a PIS riddled feat. All his other 1 sharingan feats are pis poor compared to BM Naruto, let alone anything above.

This guy couldn't scale for shit, even if Kishi himself came and told him how to do it.

#30 Posted by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: that doesnt quite answer the argument now does it? A teleporting beam is not a tear in space/time therefore how does resisting one grant resistance to the other?

Anyone who doesnt have superior BFR capabilities or anyone who doesn't have a specific feat against it, it works.....are you steering the argument towards a NLF because you have nothing to refute it with?

#31 Posted by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

Big lelel to my fanboy following me to another thread, then raging for no appearant reason. If only someone cared about you like you clearly do me maybe you'd leave me alone.

#32 Posted by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@xlr87t3: If you believe practically anything coming out that guys mouth atm than cool, I won't be bothered responding with anything else. There is a reason he knows better than to present such an atrociously false claims towards me.

Whoa, hold on, I'm just trying to see feats for Kakashi. If there's feats then I'll believe you since the feats speak for themselves. Kakashi is pretty much my favorite Naruto character, and I don't even watch the show (same with Kenpachi, until I finally watched Bleach)

@xlr87t3: Dude, and if you believe anything coming out of Cosmic... I mean Hope's mouth, I have multiple thread to show you where he has wanked and sucked off Naruto characters more than a Bangkok prostitute.

DMS Kakashi literally only has 1 feat of tagging Kaguya which is a PIS riddled feat. All his other 1 sharingan feats are pis poor compared to BM Naruto, let alone anything above.

This guy couldn't scale for shit, even if Kishi himself came and told him how to do it.

How is it PIS? Can you show me the thread you debated that in? I don't mind reading arguments

#33 Edited by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

I gotta be honest, tagging kaguya might’ve been an outlier/low showing for her.

I mean, this dude was pretty much shit throughout the war.

Though it could be argued that maybe since he had sage of six path chakra, his reactions and speeds might’ve improved.

#34 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: It's PIS because a tele blitz from Sasuke couldn't tag her but him and her flying towards each other did. This is after Zetsu even mention Kaguya is faster than before.

Naruto couldn't easily tag her but Kakashi somehow miraculously did, even though he only had a little of so6p chakra.

How is that not PIS writing dude....

#35 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: TBH, he only had a little of the so6p power and even while having half, Naruto and Sasuke couldn't properly tag her. Not even an instant tele blitz from Sasuke could tag her.....

#36 Edited by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta be honest, tagging kaguya might’ve been an outlier/low showing for her.

Outliers don't happen over several times:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I mean, this dude was pretty much shit throughout the war.

Seeing as Kakashi defeated Obito and figured out Kamui, saved Naruto over several times, and helped free the Jinchuriki the first time. As well as practically two-man Edo zombies with guy before all of this; this is a completely laughable assertion.

Though it could be argued that maybe since he had sage of six path chakra, his reactions and speeds might’ve improved.

If it really takes arguing to digest canon than that only exposes how embarrassing the misinformation in this thread is. Kakashi is just as fast as Naruto and Sasuke.

#37 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

How is reacting to the Juubi hands suggest he could react to and tag a serious Kaguya???? And funny how Hope forgets to see that even Sakura reacted to the hands and was running away.... SAKURA. Come on Hope, you are better than this....

How is throwing those Juubi hands with Kamui shuriken impressive when those hands didn't even try to dodge the attacks and were actually coming towards the attack to begin with?

Hope, for god sakes, stop this bullshit. When Kakashi saw the portal opening, he was looking from the outside in. That is literally the same as when Tsunade saw what was happening with KCM Naruto and the Raikage.

And wait, are you literally considering Kakashi "reacting" to Kaguya's ash bone move as an actual feat??? Especially when it was mentioned that Kaguya was faster than before??? Not to mention, he didn't react to the move, he saw it coming and just went intang. That is literally the same as a dying Itachi reacting to lightning.... I can see a fast car about to hit me, that doesn't mean I can react to it and dodge.

And don't even get me started on kakashi tagging Kaguya with Kamui raikiri.......Jesus Christ.

#38 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

He says outlier doesn't happen over several times but he is willing to accept the bullshit that Kakashi, with just some of the so6p chakra is able to react to a Kaguya that Naruto and Sasuke, with half of so6p chakra, had trouble reacting to. Not to mention, a Kaguya faster than before as mentioned by Zetsu himself.

How much lower is Hope going to fall......................... Find out next on Naruto wankers Z.

#39 Posted by XLR87T3 (9156 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Someone quoted you on post #36 but forgot to tag you

#40 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: ohhhh, he didn’t forget to tag me.

And there’s still some context missing, but TOO should have addressed that in his post.

#41 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@noone1996: that doesnt quite answer the argument now does it? A teleporting beam is not a tear in space/time therefore how does resisting one grant resistance to the other?

Anyone who doesnt have superior BFR capabilities or anyone who doesn't have a specific feat against it, it works.....are you steering the argument towards a NLF because you have nothing to refute it with?

He has a point here. Resisting one form of teleportation doesn’t grant resistance to other forms.

It would be like saying hulk resisted Martian Manhunter’s phasing and therefore he can resist The Flash’s. The two use completely different mechanisms.

#42 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Dude, that whole fight scene with Kakashi was bullshit. Kaguya was stated on panel to be faster than before. Kakashi only got a little of the so6p chakra. But somehow, he did what Naruto and Sasuke had trouble doing. Heck, Sasuke couldn't even tag her with a tele blitz.

The whole scene was written to just get it over with.

#43 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: Then there’s Streak telling me that kaguya’s ash bones were FTL.

next thing you know, Sakura would be FTL too.

#44 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: What........ LMAO noooooooo dude. So wait, something that pre so6p Kakashi and a massively weakened Obito could react to?

Sakura is definitely FTL, even faster Sasuke and Naruto.😂😂

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#45 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

I'm ded 😂

#46 Edited by Noone1996 (10466 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: @hope_w: Tony specifically says that his armor defenses and material structure prevents his armor from being teleported in pieces or separately. Just because a teleportation beam is what's shown actually being resisted doesn't make Tony's statement irrelevant.

No, I'm saying that assuming kamui snipe would even work on characters or objects far more durable than it's ever been shown is already reaching, but even with wank it still isn't working on Tony's armor.

But yeah, it's a no limit fallacy for the same reason we don't assume Nightcrawler can teleport Thanos' head off or why we assume that Magik cannot close a portal on someone like Ultron to cut him in half.

#47 Posted by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone considering Sakura being relevant after Naruto specifically stated he can't react to it is by all means lolworthy. Once again if you take anything coming out of that guys mouth seriously than cool story for you.

#48 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that Hope can accept the fact that Naruto couldn't react to it but Kakashi could is by all means lolworthy as well.

Hope, swallow that white stuff from Kakashi already. Naruto is waiting for his turn.

#49 Edited by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean what's more embarrassing you slobbering on my testicles in front of everyone in every thread known to man for my attention or the fact canon isn't digestible for you so you evolve it into some erotic fantasy involving me? If only you could be as good at anything as I am at bothering you by simply existing.

#50 Posted by Hope_w (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: and Kamui is specifically a tear in space/time, stop repeating your self. How does it equate to a teleporting beam?

So in other words if a soul based attack hit superman it doesn't work even though he's shown no feats against it? So an attacks mechanics are null and void cause 'too durable' that logic is kindergartenish.