DmC! Dante Vs Yang Xiao Long (DmC: Devil May Cry Vs RWBY)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d32bd5deaacf
deactivated-5d32bd5deaacf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

It was night out in Vale as Yang Xiao Long was seen driving towards a bar on a motorcycle. It was a long day, however, she was looking for information on someone, so why no check a bar like Junior's for information? Yang only side as she stopped her motorcycle in front of the bar. Before she could even get off of her bike, she heard the sounds of screaming as she looked to see some of Junior's goons being sent flying through the window... and the front door. Looking over, Yang saw someone she had never seen before in her life.

DmC Dante walked out of Junior's bar with a somewhat satisfied look on his face, however, that quickly disappeared when he saw a fist coming towards his face. Quickly jumping out of the way, Dante turns over to see Yang standing before him... Both looked at each other for a moment, it was then that Dante got out his signature sword, and Yang having her gauntlets locked and ready as the fight commenced.

Conditions:

• This is End Game DmC Dante
  • This is Current Yang Xiao Long
  • Dante has access to all of his weapons, abilities, and Devil Trigger
  • Yang has access to all of her weapons, and abilities
  • Both are In-Character, but determined to win
  • No knowledge or prep-time
  • Fight takes place outside of Junior's bar
  • Both Yang and DmC Dante start out 3 meters apart
  • Win by Death, or K.O
  • If DmC Dante stomps then add Blake in for assistance
  • If Yang wins than add DmC Vergil (Post-Vergil's Downfall) in for assistance

Song that plays during DmC! Dante Vs Yang Xiao Long

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Isn't Dante mid tier? If so Yang isn't a fair fight for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

I don't follow. Are you saying Yang stomps, or DmC! Dante stomps?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante is just as fast, stronger, a hell of a lot more durable, has a pretty good healing factor and A LOT of hax (at least from what I know of him). He should completely stomp Yang into oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante is just as fast, stronger, a hell of a lot more durable, has a pretty good healing factor and A LOT of hax (at least from what I know of him). He should completely stomp Yang into oblivion

I've played the Reboot multiple times, and I've never seen any hax with DmC! Dante. Are you talking about the Gravity Manipulation? I'm not sure if that counts as hax.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:

I've played the Reboot multiple times, and I've never seen any hax with DmC! Dante. Are you talking about the Gravity Manipulation? I'm not sure if that counts as hax.

Nevermind. This is the remake version, my bad. In which case I dunno. I was referring to the original Dante, who would curbstomp Yang.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Ah, well here are some of DmC! Dante's feats.

Dante had fought and overpowered the Hunter whom rips a Ferris wheel of its hinges, and tosses it. In the same scene, you see Dante cut through the bars of the Ferris wheel which are probably made of steel or carbon.

Loading Video...

He's also punched a skyscraper sized demon in the face with enough force to cause it to stumble.

Loading Video...

His speed feats kinda rely on scaling as he has fought the Dreamrunners, and Havocs whom have casually deflected gunfire. Dante able to at least keep up with them.

Loading Video...

You can also scale him from Vergil who has feats from a canonical prequel comic, however, I stopped reading it after three chapters.