DK Zeldris vs SOSP Sasuke

• 76 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DK Zeldris vs SOSP Sasuke (70 votes)

Zeldris Dominates 20%
Sasuke Obliterates 71%
Could go either way 9%
  • Rinnegan Sasuke(Ninja war arc)
  • In Character
  • Starting distance: 60ft
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • Canon Feats Only
  • Win by DEATH or K.O
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeldris low-diffs imo

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke genjutsus and DK zeldris gets the bijuu treatment with Chibaku tensei.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke with low effort.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke lowdiffs, use Adult Sasuke here and DK Zel beats him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: sorry, but i don't have enough time to counter your post (Jigen vs Garou and Boros)

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I get the reason why Sasuke beats Dk Zeldris

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins high diff.

UltimateSage2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke slices him in half with meteor busting Chidori then Finishes off the rest of his body

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke one shots the fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jbreezy

@rikuyamaha: Well, that won’t work he has strengthen mind so genjutsu won’t work

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: as far as i am aware, this version of DK never used that.

@jbreezy:so a strengthen mind can break out of genjutsu? ok odd.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For anyone interested on Rinnegan Sasuke's feats-------> #118

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

megastomp by zeldris

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeldris stomps. He's literally better in every way except genjutsu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha Mael possessing the four commandments used it. The DK is the creator of the commandments and has absorbed them. I see no reason why he couldn't use it.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:

@rikuyamaha Mael possessing the four commandments used it. The DK is the creator of the commandments and has absorbed them. I see no reason why he couldn't use it.

considering the reason he never used his own commandments he gave to them that is why.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke lowdiffs.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke beats any version of the demon king. If it’s the pictured version, Sasuke stomps. If it’s final form DK, then Sasuke wins with some difficulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
@mevbi said:

considering the reason he never used his own commandments he gave to them that is why.

Even so, I highly doubt a simple genjutsu would work. The ruler would negate it, seeing Gowther didn't even try to use illusions.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DK himself was affected by gowthers TP sooo... genjutsu GG, sasuke then claps his hands and turns zeldoris into a satellite. Sasuke is superior in everything bar base stats.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: the ruler negating energy based attacks above its paygrade is NLF bruh.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@mevbi said:

Even so, I highly doubt a simple genjutsu would work. The ruler would negate it, seeing Gowther didn't even try to use illusions.

did the ruler ever negate illusions? also, has DK zel ever used ruler? also, Rinnegan sasuke really does not need to use illusions. he can throw chidoris mixed with black flames to continue to attack him, along with his teleport ability to avoid damage. even if damage somehow gets close to him, sasukes susanoo will help him out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: lmao, how is genjutsu above the ruler's paygrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@mevbi said:

did the ruler ever negate illusions? also, has DK zel ever used ruler? also, Rinnegan sasuke really does not need to use illusions. he can throw chidoris mixed with black flames to continue to attack him, along with his teleport ability to avoid damage. even if damage somehow gets close to him, sasukes susanoo will help him out.

No, but the commandments did. Demon king himself states that they are mere fragments of his power. Yes the DK Zel has used the ruler. Again, all the chidori's get negged by the ruler, it's simple. The Dk already dealt with Merlin, who has far better teleportation than Sasuke. Outside of Susanno, Sasuke get's stomped

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By uchihaghost

@mevbi: I wasn't even talking about genjutsu in this instance, again the ruler is not negating attacks above its paygrade. Sasuke scales higher and is far stronger than anyone in NNT.

The DK already failed to stop a Brittania busting attack, Sasuke wrecks him with his PS chidori.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: I wasn't even talking about genjutsu in this instance, again the ruler is not negating attacks above its paygrade. Sasuke scales higher and is far stronger than anyone in NNT.

Prove Sasuke is above NNT

The DK already failed to stop a Brittania busting attack, Sasuke wrecks him with his PS chidori.

Lol at sds combo being only Britannia buster

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi:

This should be large island level, above anything in NNT besides the Brittania busting attack.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5165179-5285594979-14.pn.png

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: well that's what they said, so unless you know more than Nakaba I suggest you .....

Sasuke is a continental+ to moon level character. His energy attacks matched naruto's. His PS chidori matched naruto's rikudou senjutsu enhanced Bijuu dama.

Naruto with a casual RS in base was able to split the SHinjuu tree which madara tanked, sasuke with his chidori blade split a shinjuu absorbed madara in half. Madara is way above any SDS character in stats. His PS saved him from kaguya's attacks etc etc.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke one shots the fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost said:

@mevbi: well that's what they said, so unless you know more than Nakaba I suggest you .....

Yeah "There is no telling what will happen to Britannia" translates that the maximum output is Britannia buster, despite the DK creating attacks that Mael was scared of. Mael who has a large island level feats. Not only that, but Ban tanked the attack, meaning he himself reaches a small country level. Are you trying to say casual Ban>>>The sins with limit breaker using their strongest attacks? Give me a break dude, you're a hypocrite.

Sasuke is a continental+ to moon level character. His energy attacks matched naruto's. His PS chidori matched naruto's rikudou senjutsu enhanced Bijuu dama.

Continental+ to Moon level, despite his and Naruto's strongest attacks barely creating large island level explosion? I'm using your logic if you didn't notice

Naruto with a casual RS in base was able to split the SHinjuu tree which madara tanked, sasuke with his chidori blade split a shinjuu absorbed madara in half. Madara is way above any SDS character in stats. His PS saved him from kaguya's attacks etc etc.

So we are gonna act like Shinju tree has durability feats? Ok

AiasMendonca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dk wins, he is physically stronger than Sasuke and guys who are saying that he can pull Dk in the air with Planetary devastation every heard the word dodge even if the Dk gets pulled in he can destroy it

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bruh, imagine dodging gravity. thats next level thinking

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9
deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama is on par with NNT top tiers Sasuke is overkill.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke low diffs the fodder.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@uchihaghost said:

Yeah "There is no telling what will happen to Britannia" translates that the maximum output is Britannia buster, despite the DK creating attacks that Mael was scared of. Mael who has a large island level feats. Not only that, but Ban tanked the attack, meaning he himself reaches a small country level. Are you trying to say casual Ban>>>The sins with limit breaker using their strongest attacks? Give me a break dude, you're a hypocrite.

If you can't argue like a matured individual don't tag me. I can't deal with immatured viners at the moment.

NNT characters cap at small country level, meanwhile naruto/sasuke cap at continental+ to moon level. So yea the ruler negating anything higher than what it has shown to negate is NLF, and also again the DK still got wrecked by an attack thats not above country level.

Continental+ to Moon level, despite his and Naruto's strongest attacks barely creating large island level explosion? I'm using your logic if you didn't notice

Good job ignoring the fact that the explosion happened way up in the sky, and the fact that naruto absorbed energy = surface of the planet, which puts the attack at moon + to small planet level which sasuke stalemated with IA.

So we are gonna act like Shinju tree has durability feats? Ok

Hirodora didn't even dent it, and hirodora dwarfed turtle island. So yea it was waay above the likes of hirodora.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy: how is he going to dodge PT? It’s literally gravity that forms around a specific point that while people like nagato/pain had to form a gravity ball themselves, sasuke seemed to just make people the single point and have the gravity form around them. He does it to all the tailed beasts and later in Boruto does it to momo. How will he dodge that?

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: I agree on the gravity part he can’t dodge it, but he can destroy it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you can't argue like a matured individual don't tag me. I can't deal with immatured viners at the moment

I can't deal with people that ignore simple scaling and logic too, also i'm being agressive just to spice the things.

NNT characters cap at small country level, meanwhile naruto/sasuke cap at continental+ to moon level. So yea the ruler negating anything higher than what it has shown to negate is NLF, and also again the DK still got wrecked by an attack thats not above country level.

Unless you can prove Sasuke/Nardo are continental, the Dk stomps, and current Arthur would solo the Naruto verse. Again the ruler could negate an attack who should be continental with simple logic. You're ignorance makes me sick.

Good job ignoring the fact that the explosion happened way up in the sky, and the fact that naruto absorbed energy = surface of the planet, which puts the attack at moon + to small planet level which sasuke stalemated with IA.

Good job that the sds combo had larger AOE (litterally covere Britannia) and the lake absorbed most of it. You have nothing to prove naruto is even continental

Hirodora didn't even dent it, and hirodora dwarfed turtle island. So yea it was waay above the likes of hirodora.

Hidora could barely destryed a mountain iirc, just the shockwaves could dwarf very small island, not only that but Hidora and Rasengan are not the same type of attacks. Tanking physycal attack /=/ tanking a energy attack or piercing.

Anyway, this will be my last response just because i don't wanna argue against fan fics and ignorance.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi:

Lol at sds combo being only Britannia buster

Stop this headcanon. It was already stated directly to have just destroy Britannia. It's up to you to prove how it's not.

OT: Sasuke solos the verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Like it or not, the maximum output was never stated. The attack scales above country lvl

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke win mid diff. Zeldris is meh compared to kaguya, Madara or even Naruto.