Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

The Final Battle Between God & Man: Ragnarok

No Caption Provided

Welcome one, welcome all. As you know, at the turn of every millennium, the fate of mankind must be decided. Should they be allowed to continue in prosperity? Or should they be exterminated at the hands of their creators, the divine? Today... we are here to decide their fate. Representing the oversight of this tournament will be none other than I. The God of Control, Yaldabaoth. And I call upon those who feel they are worthy to stand as the greatest of their kind, be they mortal or immortal. Who will stand at the precipice of defeat, and decide the ultimate fate of those who populate the cosmos?

Character Building:

These are the general aspects that go into each character. Whether you choose to be God or Man, as long as you accurately portray your history and/or myth

Body:

The physical aspect of your character includes the following:

• Physical parameters
  • Inherent sensory capabilities
  • Inherent racial/bodily traits.
  • Bodily resistances (Poison, temperature, matter manipulation, etc)

Mind:

• Skillsets, experiences, tactics, and knowledge
  • Esoteric Sensory Capabilities & Resistances (Mental, illusion, empathic, etc)
  • Application of powers/abilities if it matches with the powerset

Wrath of God & Divine Weapon/Miracles of Man & Weapon of War:

• One Powerset per character/participant
  • One Weapon/Piece of Gear per character/participant
  • Should match the theme, aesthetic, and lore of your character.

Building: Guidelines, Rules, & Restrictions

The Build Cap is up to Large Planet Busting/100xFTL

• No Instant Death Abilities
  • No Power Copying, Stealing, or Negation
  • No battlefield fusion
  • No BFR
  • No Reality Warping
  • Matter Manipulation cannot be used on Gear
  • If your main body is completely destroyed it counts as a death
  • Stat Amping/Effective Speed is capped at the Limits, cannot go over.
  • Rolling Conditional on other versatility and hax as judges see fit
  • The Battlefield is not indestructible or regenerative.
  • Offensive applications and Defensive applications are capped to the stat limit.

God Exclusive Powers:

• "Limited" Conceptual Abilities (Think Bleach's Ichimonji, Medaka Box's Encounter) This operates on a case-by-case basis and I will approve or deny abilities if I feel they are too much
  • Time Manipulation

Man Exclusive Powers:

• Causality Manipulation
  • Luck & Probability Manipulation (Operates under the same "Limited" assumption as Conceptual Abilities" Toriko's Minority World)

The exclusive powers are just that, exclusive. If you choose to be a god, you cannot have abilities that affect the probability of a situation. You are a god, what need have you to defy fate? You stand above such things. And vice versa one who sides with man cannot obtain the power to change time. You are mortal, and time is the ultimate equalizer for all of your kind. This restriction applies even to a god choosing to stand with humanity or a human choosing to be subservient to the gods. You are however allowed to possess and argue resistance to such things. A Human may possess resistance to conceptual manipulation or time being stopped, whereas a God may possess a resistance to probability or causality being changed. You simply cannot use the other side's exclusive powers for utility or offense. This extends to gear.

Format Options:

Unlike your standard tournament, (unless you vote for it), there will be a preliminary stage before the matches begin to decide how the tournament will be conducted. They are as follows.

Standard Format:

In the typical format of the tourney, all matches are posted at the same time and the team with the most wins takes the entire tournament. In case of a tie, the two co-hosts shall be the final battle of the tournament and decide the overall victor by their debate. Voting will be standard and participants/non-participants will be allowed to vote.

Last Man Standing Format:

Similar to the standard except the matches will continue until one side is completely wiped out. This means the final match could very well be a 1v4, a 2v3, etc. This will come by way of participant wager. From the first round onwards, each side will put forth a wager of participants and they will fight in the match. The losing team of course loses those participants and be forced to continue with their remainder until one side is wiped out.

True Tournament Format:

Completely different from the others, the TT format only has one match posted at a time, with the other participants as spectators alongside non-participants. Similar to the manga's tourney format. Due to this, the time limit for posts will be shortened drastically from 10-14 days to 3-5. Only one extension will be allowed. If a participant on either side fails to meet the deadline and is disqualified, the remaining members will be allowed to vote within a time limit for their respective co-host to take the previous participant's place in the battle and save them. This can only be done once for each side. Alternatively, instead of asking for their co-host, the sides can opt to have the next participant in line take the former's place to save them. Should they win, they will carry over wounds from the next battle but also be allowed to take the divine weapon/weapon of war. Should either decision not be reached in the allotted time period, it will simply count as a loss for that team and the tourney shall proceed. This is known as the "Convergence of the Gods/Miracles of Man".

Participant Wager is also available in this mode and will operate with the same rules as the LMS format.

The only voters for matches in TT format will be me and the two co-hosts. The first side to gain a majority shall win the entire thing. So it is possible for all fighters not to participate. This brings me to the final caveat in the co-hosts. The co-hosts will also make a build and follow the same restrictions except that their general stat limits are raised. Should there be any infractions that are violated, I will step in personally to hand down judgment on the accused. And I do not follow the same laws imposed upon you.

My Host Build: Yaldaboth, The God of Control

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Beerus the Destroyer (Dragon Ball Super)
  • Mind: Ialda Baoth (Negima/UQ Holder)
  • Wrath of God: Archetype Earth (Nasuverse)
  • Divine Armament: The Heart of the Universe (Marvel)

Any other changes and agreements can be made during the format decision stage. That is all. Good luck and may fortune shine on all participants.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Competitors: The Einherjar (5/8) 3 Reserves

1.@naronu:

Marie Curie: Madame Luminary

No Caption Provided

Body: Composite Arcueid Brunestud (Nasuverse)

Mind: Composite Arcueid Brunestud (Nasuverse)

Miracle of Man: Shion (Tensura)

Weapon of War: Hercules' Edge (Tensura)

No Caption Provided

2. @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

No Caption Provided

Human: Henry David Thoreau

Bio:

1. Body: Super Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog - games only)
  2. Mind: Ranpo Edogawa (Bungou Stray Dogs)
  3. Miracle(s) of Man: Aladdin (Magi)
  4. Weapon of War: Shulk's Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles)

3. @mass:

Genghis Khan - The Greatest Conqueror of all Time

No Caption Provided

A man's greatest joy is crushing his enemies.”

―Genghis Khan

I once thought I was born to deliver the punishment of God upon the sinners of man. Now I know it is the Gods who are the sinners. I shall teach them to fear the weapon they created and spread my empire to the Heavens!!

• Body - Lin Jie (Hero!? I Quit That A Long Time Ago)
  • Mind - Lin Jie (Hero!? I Quit That A Long Time Ago)
  • Miracle of Man - Composite Yhwach (Bleach)
  • Weapon of War - Zadkiel's Nucleus (O-Parts Hunter)
No Caption Provided

4. @xunt

Phineas Gage

Body- Positive Man

Mind- Crazy Jane

Power- D4C Love Train

Gear- Gemn Driver

5. @kaijuking

Cain, The First Murderer

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Mean Supreme (Supreme)
  • Mind: Ultimate Reed Richards (Ultimate Marvel)
  • Weapon: K7-Leetha (Spawn Resurrected)
  • Miracle of Man: Necroplasma (Hell King Spawn)

Reserves:

@kurt_saulenne

He Who Descended | Human

• Mind - Ronan the Accuser
  • Body - H’el
  • Miracle of Man - Jin Mori’s Skill
  • Weapon of War - Ronan’s Universal Weapon

@deathhero61:

No Caption Provided

On the side of humanity, a great magician comes to shake things up and put on a show. The Last Wizard Of The Century! Nobody can explains the tricks he does and how he comes back from unspeakable peril! He scoffs at the gods with his showmanship and plans to elude even them. See you next illusion!

Body: Sosuke Aizen

Mind: Kaito Kid himself

Powers: Fukurou Tsurubami

Weapon of War: Chaos Emeralds(Games only)

@germa77:

Archimedes: Father of Mathematics

No Caption Provided

Harnessing the Power of Sol:

• Body: Lvl 1500 Ruphas Mafahl (Yasei No Last Boss)
  • Mind: Lvl 1500 Ruphas Mafahl (Yasei No Last Boss)

Father of Statics:

• Miracle of Man: White Wings Accelerator (Toaru)

Precursor of Probability:

• Weapon of War: Telos Karma (Highschool DxD)

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Competitors: The Final Pantheon (8/8) 0 Reserves

1. @maestromage

Indra | God-King of Heaven

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Composite Ultron (No FF or Higher)
  • Mind: Tatsuya Shiba
  • Powers: Negi Springfield
  • Divine Armament: Photon Ray

2. @uncannyrewind

Mikazuchi- The Final Sword

No Caption Provided

"There comes a point where a skill or talent become something absolute. Swordsmen pour their hearts and souls into their craft but at no point can they claim their will an immutable law, their skill a breach of all convention or their power an excess beyond the physical. This is what separates man from god. An absolute order which will be preserved"

A God of Swordsmen whose divine retribution does not discriminate, only seeking to maintain order and sharpen their almighty blade against the flesh of dissidence. Taking the fields of skill, physicality and sheer will to points beyond human understanding in pursuit of absolute order.

• Body: Yerin Arelius (Cradle)
  • Mind: Juuzou Shishimi (UQ Holder)
  • Wrath of God: Judges Authority (Ozriel) (Cradle)
  • Divine Armament: Nightblood (Cosmere)
No Caption Provided

3. @thewatcherking

The Goddess of Time…Doomsday…and Death

No Caption Provided
  • Mind: Professor Paradox
  • Body: Anime Vegeta(Pre Recoome zenkai)
  • Powers: Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Divine Weapon: Composite Black Lantern Ring

4. @youngjustice

Janus - God of Change

No Caption Provided

Body: Composite Bastion (Marvel)

Mind: Doctor Voodoo (Marvel)

Wrath of God: Tempo (Marvel)

Divine Weapon: Composite Eternity Mask (Marvel)

5. @mr_ingenuity

Chronos Primordial God of Time

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Adam Warlock
  • Mind: Dr Doom
  • Wrath of God: Immortus
  • Divine Armament: Cosmic Control Rod

6. @emperorthanos-

Scribe of the Gods - Thoth

No Caption Provided
  • Mind- Thanos
  • Body - Ardun(GOH)
  • Wrath of God - Fukurou Tsurubami
  • Divine Weapon - Ichimonji

7. @zetsu-san

Name: Ghatanathoa or Nebiru (the first is from Lovecraft, I don’t know if that counts here. The second is Sumerian.)

Body: Hellstar Remina (He’s technically destroyed stars off-panel, but I’d argue we don’t know how many attacks it requires or if it’s even done purely with physical stats)

Mind: Composite Black Priest (maybe)

Powers: Johnny Sorrow (Assuming he’s allowed. I think it should be, since it’s not impossible to avoid, and while the resistances necessary for surviving it are a bit vague, it’s not unarguable)

Gear: Hana Hana No Mi (Maybe)

8. @akabane

Body: Agni(Kubera)

Mind: Agni(Kubera)

God's Wrath: Siddhartha's ways of conquering demons(Chronicles of Apocalypse)

Divine Weapon: Xiu Tu(Xiu Tu)

Reserves:

None

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By maestromage

Reserve me as a God

No Caption Provided

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve me a spot as a god with

Body: Yerin arelius

Mind: Juuzo shishimi

Wrath of the god: TBD

Divine armament: Nightblood

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve for humanity

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve for humanity as well. Build incoming

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Naronu

"What does it take for man to defeat the gods?"

"What?"

"It's simple question, yet at the same time an impossible quandary. How can the finite and mortal ever defeat something that is both infinite and immortal? If one was to list out every single aspect of man and god and compare the two, the gods would win in every single category save one, determination. But determination cannot simply be enough to grasp victory when every other category is stacked against you. So in order for humanity to seize victory against the gods there must be another category in which humanity can find an advantage. It's not a category one would normally think to consider, buried among other categories where the Gods hold an absolute advantage. There is no human more intelligent than Thoth or wiser than Odin, but nestled in there is ingenuity. With ingenuity and determination, there is no battle humanity cannot win. And there is one man in human history who showcases the fearsome power of these two better than any other. Over and over he would train peasants and defeat fully armed knights who outnumbered him 5 to 1. He reinvented warfare in every battle he fought, losing both his eyes and still remaining undefeated. When he finally died he ordered himself to be skinned and turned into war drums so that he could order his troops even from beyond the grave. If there ever lived a man who would fight the gods and win it would be this man."

One-Eyed Žižka:

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Urek Mazino (Tower of God)
  • Mind: David Jehoahaz Abraham (Magi)
  • Miracle of Man: Shion (Tensura)
  • Weapon of War: Armiger Milliplex (Negima)
No Caption Provided

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Put me in the pantheon bby

No Caption Provided
  • Mind: Tatsuya Shiba
  • Powers: Negi Springfield
  • Divine Armament: Photon Ray
Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Tempatevily put me down as team human.

No Caption Provided

Human: Henry David Thoreau

Bio:

Born in Concord, Massachusetts, Henry David Thoreau was one of the most influential philosophers of modern human history. Their legacy can be felt even in today's heroes, such as Martin Luther King Jr. Yet in spite of that, Thoreau was ironically, or perhaps appropriately, one who's always felt a strange sense of disconnectedness, indifferent or even outright antagonistic to the society surrounding him, yet always able to find solace in nature's sublime beauty. To Thoreau, the bustling city streets or steep social ladders were always more of a hindrance, in spite of his genuine attempts at the art of teaching, and what finally let him rest was a week in the woods spent meditating, observing the local fauna, & simply being reminded of the beauties that first enamoured his child self all those years ago.

It was that time in the woodlands of Concord that also enlightened Thoreau's perspective that the overly logical, materialistic mindset of 1800s America dismissed the fundamental aspects of what being alive really means. Over the years he became a staunch Transcendentalist & even Abolitionist, particularly against truly inhumane aspects such as slavery. Whilst it may seem contradictory to some, to Thoreau, what he valued most was the "purity" of human life, and cared deeply for the few who were able to hear out or even support his perspective.

And so we end up here, with a niche, unsuccessful natureholic fighting in the name of an entire species. And yet, despite these lofty expectations, Thoreau stands determined, not to prove his own strength or even all of humanity. Rather, what he desires to show is that to live a truly fulfilling existence, one needn't submit to the uncaring, futile law of a life-draining society. All you need to do is take a step back, smell the roses, and enjoy the simple beauties of life.

"Me, represent humanity? You gods certainly are strange, surely an anti-social failure of a writer like me isn't the best fit? Yet, make no mistake, if you deem yourselves above humanity, and wish to control our destiny, I'm afraid I will have to intervene. The only thing humanity needs are the guiding hands of the natural world, not some arrogant puppet controllers who laud above creation. Honestly, you're no better than those materialistic pigs..."

1. Body: Super Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog - games only)
  2. Mind: Ranpo Edogawa (Bungou Stray Dogs)
  3. Miracle(s) of Man: Aladdin (Magi)
  4. Weapon of War: Shulk's Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

―Genghis Khan

I once thought I was born to deliver the punishment of God upon the sinners of man. Now I know it is the Gods who are the sinners. I shall teach them to fear the weapon they created and spread my empire to the Heavens!!

• Body - Zakranaid (I Am The Sorcerer King)
  • Mind - Youzen (Houshin Engi)
  • Powerset - Almighty Yhwach (Bleach)
  • Weapon of War - The Throne of Golden Light (The Gamer)
No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Reserve for now in the God section

Edit: put me in coach

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikazuchi: The Final Sword

No Caption Provided

"There comes a point where a skill or talent become something absolute. Swordsmen pour their hearts and souls into their craft but at no point can they claim their will an immutable law, their skill a breach of all convention or their power an excess beyond the physical. This is what separates man from god. An absolute order which will be preserved"

A God of swords whose divine retribution does not discriminate, only seeking to maintain order and sharpen their almighty blade against the flesh of dissidence. A God of Swordsman whose taken the fields of skill, physicality and sheer will to points beyond human understanding.

• Wrath of God: Judges Authority (Suriel) (Cradle)
No Caption Provided

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can I reserve a God slot.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@darthjhawk: Last Man Standing Format seems the most fun. If you have room I'd like to reserve as a god.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheWatcherKing

The Goddess of Time and Death

• Mind: Professor Paradox
  • Body: Anime Vegeta(Pre Recoome zenkai)
  • Powers: Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Divine Weapon: Composite Black Lantern Ring
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 darthjhawk  Moderator

Made some updates to the rules and added the start of the official list. Read over them so you don't miss anything added or have a question or if I mistyped an aspect of your build. I don't see anything that stands out explicitly but I'll be open to discourse. Once we get close to a full set for both sides I'll send out the cv dm and discord server invite. There each side will have their own private channel for discussions of any kind and can speak to me or each other in real time.

@naronu@maestromage@thewatcherking@youngjustice@mr_ingenuity@uncannyrewind@mass@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@darthjhawk: reserve. I'll see if I can come up with something.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

No Caption Provided
  • Mind- Thanos
  • Body - Ardun(GOH)
  • Wrath of God - TBD
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@darthjhawk: Two builds just to see which of them gets admitted. 🙂

• Body:

Archangel Michael

• Body:
  • Mind: Adam Warlock/Magus
  • Wrath of God: Satan's Double Wings (GoH)
  • Divine Armament: Bloodstone (Bastard!!)
Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Naronu

Marie Curie: Madame Luminary

No Caption Provided

Body: Composite Arcueid Brunestud (Nasuverse)

Mind: Composite Arcueid Brunestud (Nasuverse)

Miracle of Man: Shion (Tensura)

Weapon of War: Hercules' Edge (Tensura)

No Caption Provided

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changing some stuff around. Work in progress

• Miracle of Man - EoS Yhwach (Bleach)
  • Weapon of War - TBD
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Adam Warlock
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zetsu-San

@darthjhawk: Reserve God.

Name: Ghatanathoa or Nebiru (the first is from Lovecraft, I don’t know if that counts here. The second is Sumerian.)

Body: Hellstar Remina (He’s technically destroyed stars off-panel, but I’d argue we don’t know how many attacks it requires or if it’s even done purely with physical stats)

Mind: Composite Black Priest (maybe)

Powers: Johnny Sorrow (Assuming he’s allowed. I think it should be, since it’s not impossible to avoid, and while the resistances necessary for surviving it are a bit vague, it’s not unarguable)

Gear: Hana Hana No Mi (Maybe)

Xunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Xunt

Phineas Gage

Body- Positive Man

Mind- Crazy Jane

Power- D4C Love Train

Gear- Gemn Driver

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mass

Final Build:

No Caption Provided

―Genghis Khan

• Miracle of Man - Composite Yhwach (Bleach)
  • Weapon of War - Zadkiel's Nucleus (O-Parts Hunter)
No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Build:

Mikazuchi- The Final Sword

No Caption Provided

A God of Swordsmen whose divine retribution does not discriminate, only seeking to maintain order and sharpen their almighty blade against the flesh of dissidence. Taking the fields of skill, physicality and sheer will to points beyond human understanding in pursuit of absolute order.

• Wrath of God: Judges Authority (Ozriel) (Cradle)
No Caption Provided

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By YoungJustice

Final Build

Janus - God of Change

No Caption Provided

Body: Composite Bastion (Marvel)

Mind: Doctor Voodoo (Marvel)

Wrath of God: Tempo (Marvel)

Divine Weapon: Composite Eternity Mask (Marvel)

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well? Will no others rise to the challenge?

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Minor Update

No Caption Provided
  • Mind: Negi Springfield
  • Wrath of God: God of Magic [Tatsuya Shiba]
  • Divine Weapon: Vajra [Teardrop Photon Ray]
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mass
Akabane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Akabane

@darthjhawk: @mass: wow, thanks. Absolutely in.

Reserve me a spot as The God of Fire Agni

Body: Agni(Kubera)

Mind: Agni(Kubera)

God's Wrath: Siddhartha's ways of conquering demons(Chronicles of Apocalypse)

Divine Weapon: Xiu Tu(Xiu Tu)

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Let me know if this is allowed or any space. If not its cool.

Body: Mean Supreme (Supreme)

Mind: Ultimate Reed Richards (Ultimate Marvel)

Weapon: K7-Leetha (Spawn Resurrected)

Miracle of Man: Necroplasma (Hell King Spawn)

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Let me know if this is allowed or any space. If not its cool.

Cain, The First Murderer

No Caption Provided

• Body: Mean Supreme (Supreme)
  • Mind: Ultimate Reed Richards (Ultimate Marvel)
  • Weapon: K7-Leetha (Spawn Resurrected)
  • Miracle of Man: Necroplasma (Hell King Spawn)
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 emperorthanos-  Moderator

I guess tentatively completely build for now

No Caption Provided
  • Mind- Thanos
  • Body - Ardun(GOH)
  • Wrath of God - Fukurou Tsurubami
Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zetsu-San
@chimeroid said:
@zetsu-san said:
@zetsu-san said:

@chimeroid Make your Chernabog build!

I am considering it, but i can't remember what i had in mind..

Darkseid/Omega-Force as your power with Arion as your mind, would be a solid start IMO.

Edit: How about a Shardblade or Band of Morning as your weapon?

Void Sentry would be a cool body imo, I don’t know if you’re knowledgeable on marvel characters tho.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: smh, Reed is so unthematic, you should use Strode’s Cain. lol

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kaijuking

@zetsu-san: ultimate Reed is a psychopath murdering villain and has extensive magic and symbiot (spawn suit in this case) feats to him. Fits perfect.

Every character I chose are mass murderers 😉

Germa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you still need people for humanity I'll throw this into the ring:

No Caption Provided

Father of Statics:

• Weapon of War: Shihouken (Hoshin Engi)
Germa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was told my item was already denied, apologies about that. Hopefully this build is ok:

No Caption Provided

Father of Statics:

• Weapon of War: Telos Karma (Highschool DxD)