Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kinasin
@Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:
"I am the die hard superman fan he was refering to, i agree with son_of_magnus divine spawn is overated, who creates a character for the perpose of defeating superman, most of the characters in the one million series are incredible, and superman became Go like, there is no way that spawn can get rid of him that easily. "

No Caption Provided
 if his will is great enough it will happen, i love sups to but he can't win this, not even gonna come close "
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Kinasin

if his desire is great enough it will be so and what makes you think spawn has no desire..............

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:
"I am the die hard superman fan he was refering to, i agree with son_of_magnus divine spawn is overated, who creates a character for the perpose of defeating superman, most of the characters in the one million series are incredible, and superman became Go like, there is no way that spawn can get rid of him that easily. "

No Caption Provided
 if his will is great enough it will happen, i love sups to but he can't win this, not even gonna come close "
"
Too bad that's MoM talking. 
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Kinasin
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

No Caption Provided
"
Too bad that's MoM talking.  "
Too bad that's mom saying that spawn can do whatever he want's.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Kinasin said:

" if his desire is great enough it will be so and what makes you think spawn has no desire.............. "

And Spawn has unlimited desire? And that's not hyperbole? 

Anyways;  here is the entire comics he appeared in.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Kinasin said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" @Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

No Caption Provided
"
Too bad that's mom saying that spawn can do whatever he want's. "
Too bad Spawn doesn't have infinite will/desire. Too bad not being infinite negates being omnipotent. Too bad Spawn's feats in that arc were crappy. Too bad God and Satan in that story weren't really biblical god and satan. 
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kinasin
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

No Caption Provided
"
Too bad Spawn doesn't have infinite will/desire. Too bad not being infinite negates being omnipotent. Too bad Spawn's feats in that arc were crappy. Too bad God and Satan in that story weren't really biblical god and satan.  "
Too bad you can't back up anything you just said..........
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

No Caption Provided
"
Too bad Spawn doesn't have infinite will/desire. Too bad not being infinite negates being omnipotent. Too bad Spawn's feats in that arc were crappy. Too bad God and Satan in that story weren't really biblical god and satan.  "
Too bad you can't back up anything you just said.......... "
Too bad I have scans that prove all I said. 

For the God and Satan being relatively weak and pathetic, read these scans carefully 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ssejllenrad
@difficlus said:
" Divine spawn, superman 1 million has no feats to speak off... "
This sums it all up for me.  

"Ooooh I'm gonna revive a Silver Lois but I need a strand of hair first".... Whatever. This guy has better feats than SPOM... 
  Hehehehehehe! 

Though by way of what was stated in the comics, I would pick SPOM rather than that MoM lackey with billions of equals...
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By sexy beast

DS wins.

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kinasin
@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

No Caption Provided
"

For the God and Satan being relatively weak and pathetic, read these scans carefully 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
dude everything you shown proved nothing at all lol and if spawns desire was to whoop supermans *** so it shall be so says GOD
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By ReverseNegative

Divine Spawn

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
dude everything you shown proved nothing at all lol and if spawns desire was to whoop supermans *** so it shall be so says GOD "
"I have more children than your language can number. And to each of them I give worlds to mould in whatever way they desire." Means that MoM had literally quintillions upon quintillions of children, each equal to God and Satan.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Kinasin
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Kinasin said:
" @Kinasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
dude everything you shown proved nothing at all lol and if spawns desire was to whoop supermans *** so it shall be so says GOD "
"I have more children than your language can number. And to each of them I give worlds to mould in whatever way they desire." Means that MoM had literally quintillions upon quintillions of children, each equal to God and Satan. "
Doesn't say they are equal :)
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Valtot

well there most likely are and why are gods so weak in this comic? they even showed less power than galactus and there post to be omnipotent? i think theyve just got hi reality warping, energy blasts, immortality, time manipulation sorta thing going on not omnipotent or near, greatest thing shown was barely planetery power

prodigyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By prodigyprime

@thedeman87: I believe this version of superman is not vunerable to kryptonite. im not sure though. correct me if im wrong.

prodigyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By prodigyprime

@DC_Marvel_1000: This superman is much much much stronger than normal. he went insane after an hour in the sun. He was in the sun for 1500 years. i think he has a chance.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#68  Edited By Strider1992

@prodigyprime: Unless Superman Prime 1M is equal to either the TOAA or the Presence(which I don't believe he is) then he gets stomped.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

I always wondered, so...is Superman 1 million like...made of gold? Or is his skin gold?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Divine Spawn.....maybe because he is divine

prodigyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By prodigyprime

@Strider92: It said on wiki he has the potential to be number 1. not so sure about that. but divine spawn is equal to presence?

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SpectresWrath01

@prodigyprime said:

@Strider92: It said on wiki he has the potential to be number 1. not so sure about that. but divine spawn is equal to presence?

Wiki are made by ppl not by DC themselves. But it is safe to say he is one of the most powerful beings in all of DC. I dunno about number 3 but he is problly def in the top 10. As far as beating a Nigh-omnipotent spawn. I dont think he has enough feats to say he is nigh-omnipotent. But id say he is def. a multiversal level character. My guess is that he is problly on par with COIE Anti-Monitor but no higher than that.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Son_of_Magnus said:

superman prime 1 million
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Divine Spawn.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Strider1992

@prodigyprime said:

Yep Divine Spawn was bonded to the MoM who was the TOAA/Presence of the Spawn-Verse essentially he was the Presence until he gave that power up.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By majestic99

@King Saturn said:

Spawn with Divine Powers wins here
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#77  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strider92 said:

@prodigyprime: Unless Superman Prime 1M is equal to either the TOAA or the Presence(which I don't believe he is) then he gets stomped.

That only depends if this is God Spawn bonded with MoM in the first place.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By hermankeson

Mom is aparently the supreme being in their universe, but he is still weak, God and satan in that universe are weak, also Mom said himself ''Until I'm ready'' If he was omnipotent, he shouldn't have said that. Powerwise sups should win because beings in DCUO are far more powerful.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nickthedevil

I like spawn, but he isn't that powerful in the first place. Not alone.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#80  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nickthedevil said:

I like spawn, but he isn't that powerful in the first place. Not alone.

Exactly. Under his own power he was good, but nothing like people blow him up to be. With Mother, it is a different story.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By nickthedevil

@god_spawn: Agreed. Unfortunately, it's another case of the Hancock/Dr. Manhattan syndrome.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sniber

@Son_of_Magnus: Actually you are overrating supes

StudentOfJorEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People overrate Spawn so much. The Prime One million people ask "He needs to find her DNA" if he did then why didn't it even state it in the first place? "Welcome to my universe" Yes I can say that he may have not created that universe but the way he said "My universe" is either direct control or ownership and the "Things happen so fast that even I could not stop your reality in time." proves he still can save universes or recreate or rebuild and the "I was caught between two realities." which I believe should make Prime the winner. God Spawn can do more by possible chance or I say it's a stalemate.

No Caption Provided

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BatmanFan11

Spawn. He dethroned God and Satan and rewrote existence. He's probably the most powerful Character ever created. He makes even the Dragonball Characters and Asura from Asura's Wrath look like amateur's. The only Character that would stalemate Spawn would be Lobo and that's because of his immortality due to being banned from Heaven and Hell.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Pope052

@batmanfan11:

Are you seriously suggesting that Lobo is on Divine Spawn's level just because of his immortality?

Going by that logic, Deadpool should be able to spar with Odin..,

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BatmanFan11

@pope052 said:

@batmanfan11:

Are you seriously suggesting that Lobo is on Divine Spawn's level just because of his immortality?

Hell, that means Dead-Pool goes up to Odin's level..

Well yeah. Everytime Lobo's killed. He comes back to life due to his banishment. So you can't really kill Lobo.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Pope052

@batmanfan11

That logic makes no sense, Divine Spawn would just erase him from existance..

Just because you can't kill Lobo, doesn't mean he can spar with powerful beings such as Spawn..

If you're going to wank Lobo so much, at best he would rank up to Superman (holding back) tier, and that's being very generous...

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BatmanFan11

@pope052 said:

@batmanfan11:

That logic makes no sense, Divine Spawn would just erase him from existance..

Just because you can't kill Lobo, doesn't mean he's above Skyfather level...

If you're going to wank Lobo so much, at best he would rank up to Superman tier, and that's being very generous...

True.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfan11:

Then why did you claim Lobo to be on par with Divine Spawn?

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@batmanfan11:

Then why did you claim Lobo to be on par with Divine Spawn?

Because I realize you were right. I thought since Lobo was immortal. He'd always come back.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divine Spawn as much! much! better feats.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 million.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divine Spawn

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Pokergeist

Divine Spawn easy.

Even the Hell kings like Malbolgia and Mammon had the power to create entire worlds and could monitor all the events on the planet while existing outside time and space.

No Caption Provided

God alone created 7 Worlds of Heaven.

Satan created 9 Worlds of Hell.

Mammon of the 9th Realm explains a Hell King can create his own earth and fill it with Wanda's!

The very power of God and Satan is Reality Warping Necroplasma.

Even the Hell Lords exist outside Time and Space! They also shown the ability to affect and move around anyone or thing on the planet earth. The weaker Malbolgia can hold the earth in the claws of his Hand!

No Caption Provided

God and Satan are not weak by any measure, they created Humanity and gave them Free Will! That is power.

People who think Superman can stomp are fanwanking hard.

StudentOfJorEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: They aren't even the same as God and Satan Bible. If they were then I don't think a MOM would existed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: They aren't even the same as God and Satan Bible. If they were then I don't think a MOM would existed.

Why does it matter they are not the same Christine God or Satan? Is Marvels Odin the exact same as Norse Mythology Odin? No...

I merely showed the feats for God and Satan who are the God and Satan of Image. Maybe not our same version of all powerful Mono God, just Todd's version of his comics God who in the end is a child trying to manipulate humanity like his Brother Satan. Mother is the actual Mono God we would know faith wise.

The feats for these Abstracts that are God and Satan are pretty major feats, up their with the likes Odin from Marvel.

LinkXV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me: Man what a dupe! I saw a thread like this years ago! *reads date* Oh.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Divine Spawn was literally stated by Todd McFarlane to be able to defeat any form of Superman and it was the actual reason why he was made, Spawn wins. Divine Spawn recreated the universe, Superman P1M controlled the universe, but only at most recreated his wife, Lois. But even so, he couldn't make Lois flesh and blood and could only make a metal-based body with Lois's conscious.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Since Divine Spawn was literally stated by Todd McFarlane to be able to defeat any form of Superman and it was the actual reason why he was made

Do you have a source for this?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Divine Spawn.