#1 Edited by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

with all this superman vs goku and DBZ stuff i thought a nice god battle would be cool.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
"
that i agree with you on, but i think they could do it since spectre alone may have been owned but spawn is only one level below MoM so they could do it in a long and hard battle.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
"
that i agree with you on, but i think they could do it since spectre alone may have been owned but spawn is only one level below MoM so they could do it in a long and hard battle."
Maybe...
#5 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
that i agree with you on, but i think they could do it since spectre alone may have been owned but spawn is only one level below MoM so they could do it in a long and hard battle."
Maybe... "
i have to say though that GEB is the only one i know of to say fuc! you to the presence XD.
#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

well if you say divine spawn is a level below MoM than GEB takes this

He already Chewed up and spit out a full powered Spectre

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Maybe... "
i have to say though that GEB is the only one i know of to say fuc! you to the presence XD."
Well lots of people tell God " To Go Fu#k Himself "... GEB isthe onlyone who has the power to back up his words though

lol
#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"well if you say divine spawn is a level below MoM than GEB takes thisHe already Chewed up and spit out a full powered Spectre "
ahh but i put divine spawn above full power spectre since in spawns world god and satan are little folk and MoM is i think much stronger then the presence so with spawn i say he could take this.
#9 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

who is this great evil beast?...

#10 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"who is this great evil beast?..."
lol talk to king about it.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"who is this great evil beast?..."
A Dark Entity with Powers equal to The Presence...