Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#1 Edited by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

with all this superman vs goku and DBZ stuff i thought a nice god battle would be cool.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
"
that i agree with you on, but i think they could do it since spectre alone may have been owned but spawn is only one level below MoM so they could do it in a long and hard battle.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
"
that i agree with you on, but i think they could do it since spectre alone may have been owned but spawn is only one level below MoM so they could do it in a long and hard battle."
Maybe...
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#5 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
"
that i agree with you on, but i think they could do it since spectre alone may have been owned but spawn is only one level below MoM so they could do it in a long and hard battle."
Maybe... "
i have to say though that GEB is the only one i know of to say fuc! you to the presence XD.
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

well if you say divine spawn is a level below MoM than GEB takes this

He already Chewed up and spit out a full powered Spectre

Avatar image for king_saturn
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"I have no idea what would happen here... maybe The Spectre and Spawn with Divine Powers have enough combined power to handle the Great Evil Beast... hard to say though
"
that i agree with you on, but i think they could do it since spectre alone may have been owned but spawn is only one level below MoM so they could do it in a long and hard battle."
Maybe... "
i have to say though that GEB is the only one i know of to say fuc! you to the presence XD."
Well lots of people tell God " To Go Fu#k Himself "... GEB isthe onlyone who has the power to back up his words though

lol
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"well if you say divine spawn is a level below MoM than GEB takes thisHe already Chewed up and spit out a full powered Spectre "
ahh but i put divine spawn above full power spectre since in spawns world god and satan are little folk and MoM is i think much stronger then the presence so with spawn i say he could take this.
Avatar image for claws
#9 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

who is this great evil beast?...

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#10 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"who is this great evil beast?..."
lol talk to king about it.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"who is this great evil beast?..."
A Dark Entity with Powers equal to The Presence...