Diverse Team/Teambuster Street Tier Tourney! Any verse from any medium allowed!

• 88 results
Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Risk0608

Oh wow, ok thanks, man.

- Deathstroke (Rebirth)

Deathstroke is pretty over-powered.

- Midnighter (Wildstorm)

- Elektra (616)

Is this ok?

@fullmetalemprah

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By COOLGUY18

@fullmetalemprah Can i reserve Utsuro from Gintama as team buster?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

@fullmetalemprah: Slade , beat up thr titans a few time , but sometimes the titans won , tho this version of titans are nowhere near comic versions. Mifune , is from soul eater he is the samurai who beat black star a few time , he relly on a few dozen sword he just throw around himself and his enemy and use them . For Zoom , i'll post a link to his feats on youtube , because i cant really describe how fast he is , heres the link : https://youtu.be/7SLVfjMFqoA

He start to run about 3:20 , and after he have a few scence where he run.

If you are talking about Slade from Teen Titans the animated series I would consider him a teambuster TBH I would consider any of the Titans individually a teambuster. Cyborg breaks the strength limits, Starfire is stronger, Beast Boy is definitely a teambuster. And Robin is basically Slade with gear.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Characters:

No Caption Provided
  • New 52 Midnighter
  • John Smith
  • Dante Vale (No Titans)

Perks

• Knowledge and Prep
Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Actually, change of team

No Caption Provided

• Red Savarin
  • T-1000
  • Nightcrawler

Knowledge and prep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@risk0608: Yeah Slade should be fine, same with Elektra, though I've heard Midnighter is pretty crazy and is above street tier. Also you'll have to pick between Slade and Elektra, since they're both from comics, that or use an non-comic version of one.

@shade545 Alright man, unfortunate to hear, that team looked interesting! If you change your mind there's still room.

@coolguy18 Yeah I'll reserve him!

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi said:

@fullmetalemprah: in regards to the Speed Equalize perk, does it scale everyone down to the slowest member or speed everyone up to the quickest character?

Also what's the starting distance for the matches?

I don't think I recieved an answer on this.

Reserve by the way.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@sazzmi: Oh sorry about that, I'm going to say it scales to the faster character. So, if someone takes it, the team with faster characters can't just argue for a blitz and will have to rely on other things like skill, powers, etc. The perk is really just there to prevent a speedblitz option against slower teams, though if one chooses to take it they will miss out on the notable advantages from the other perks.

Also will do, let me know when you have a team in mind!

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: So Slade(teen titans) , Hama (Avatar the Last Airbender) , Bolvar ( World of Warcraft) team with perk battlefield selection k?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Actually remove Utsuro. This is a street level tier characters right? Ytsuro was stomping mukiole city block -city level characters with ease lmao

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, no worries I've made the following adjustments:

- Deathstroke (Rebirth/Post-Crisis) in his classic suit

- D (Vampire Hunter D. Novels 1-6) in his Base. (Yes lol, D is only Building Level here)

- Ben 10,000 (the original Ben 10 show)

Is this ok? If you're not comfortable with D I can swap him out with Kid Rock Lee? @fullmetalemprah

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@fullmetalemprah on second thought, gonna adjust my team. Could ya take out Boo please. I'll think of someone else to take his place in a bit.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sazzmi
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@risk0608: Ben 10,000 with about a dozen super high tier aliens might not be allowed lol

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 juiceboks  Moderator

@sazzmi: And got 9,990 more aliens hence the name

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@coolguy18: Oh wow yeah I'll remove him then lol. Also didn't see your question about Carnage, I've seen him argued at low hypersonic/high supersonic and he's strong enough to casually overpower both Spider-Man and Venom at the same time.

@sazzmi Alright then, reserved! Which version of Hawkman by the way, New 52?

@chronicplane Will do, let me know when you have a replacement!

@mrviking What can Bolvar do again? Warcraft characters seem fine for the most part but just want to make sure since I don't know Bolvar particularly well. From what I do know he should be ok however.

@risk0608 I mean Lee would be allowed as a teambuster but would have Gates restricted, if D is at that point comparable to him then he's a teambuster too. As for Ben 10000, isn't he incredibly broken at that point? I've seen some of the aliens he gets access to later and that's WAY above street tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: I don't know at all about the 616 power lvl. In regards of the MCU/DCEU what a Teambuster would be ? DCEU Aquaman would he be a teambuster ?

I would like to use Tai Lung (Kung Fu Panda) with Spider Sense. He would be considered as a Teambuster ? If not I have already my team idea.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Most of his feats are from the trailer of the new exp. He get beaten by sylvanas , even in his citadel , while prepared , so i dont think he woud be too much.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Also , Lich King Bolvar first fight he used his hammer , do his hammer count as a standard weapon?? Since the first time after Wotlk he walked he used it.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Uh ok, sorry again, I was thinking Kid Rock Lee in his base only but if not I can do this team:

- Deathstroke (Post-Crisis/Rebirth)Ikon Suit restricted.

- Geralt of Rivia (Novels and Witcher Franchise)

- Guts (Berserk)

All of them should be well within the limit. If not I can also swap one of em out for a base Space Marine.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@mrviking: Ahhh, alright then, yeah if Sylvanas can fight him then he's fine, I'll reserve him for you!

@chronicplane Will do man!

@risk0608 Kid Lee in base would still have enough feats to be teambuster to be honest, but yeah he's perfectly within in limits if you wanted to use him. The team you suggested is also fine, although if you use a Space Marine just be sure to tell me the gear being used, it should be fine so long as it isn't plasma or something lol.

@kingantagonist Tai Lung would be fine as part of a team, basically team members have a cap of being some degree of supersonic and around small building level, while teambusters can be high supersonic/barely hypersonic and can have physicals towards the middle/higher end of building level. So if someone in the DCEU/MCU is at that then they are allowed.

@sazzmi Ok then that's fine, I'm excited to see him used since he isn't represented a lot it seems. As for summons it depends, what would the summon be capable of?

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah:

Ok, then I take Tai Lung with Spider Sense, Selene (Underworld) and Stain (my hero Academia )

Is that alright ?

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Do his hammer count as a standard equipment ? Since he was in ice since Wotlk exp. and after we see him out of ice in the new exp. , he wielded his hammer , and used it against Sylvanas. To perk y battle field selection , can i choose the time with the battlefield? I mean , i wiud like to choose the top ofIce Crown Citadel where Bolvar and Sylvanas fought while its full moon, is it ok?

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Risk0608

@fullmetalemprah: No that's ok man, I can just use the team as it is here. Thanks brother, sorry for the hassle

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingantagonist: Yeah man that's fine, I'll add you to the list!

@sazzmi Depending on how many there are I could put a limit on the number, but I'll allow them overall since that doesn't sound too crazy.

@mrviking The hammer should honestly be fine, also yeah you can choose that battlefield if you want, does Bolvar get buffed during it or something? The only thing I would have a problem with is scaling his power off the massive breach breaking the helmet caused since it would put him over the power limits. In terms of feats though he's absolutely fine.

@risk0608 No problem man, I'll reserve your team!

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah:

I dont know if he is stronger with the hammer or not , in his first fight as the lich king , he used it.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: So if I get Sanma (Pre-Upgrade), Static (Milestone and DC Comics), and Afro Samurai is that a valid team?

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Afro is fine, Sanma still sounds way too much to me, and Static is already reserved.

@mrviking I was more talking about the full moon part since I don't recall the Lich King getting stronger during that(maybe they said something like that in Warcraft 3 or something, it's been awhile). Either way yeah his feats with the hammer are fine and within limits.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: I mean , i woud like to use only WoW feats to Bolvar , warcraft , comic , and book feats woud be a little bit hard to explain.

Also , i want that full moon because of Hama , without full moon she woudnt be that usefull here.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MrViking

Bump.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Sazzmi

@fullmetalemprah: a bit awkward on the timing but imma have to drop Hawkman and look for someone new.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: No prob, that's totally fine, let me know when you come up with a replacement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Also, if yo really are the creator of those books, then i honestly find your characters cooler than the majority of Marvel and DC characters.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DarkDementor101

@fullmetalemprah: Can you reserve me with

[Team Buster]

• OS Kevin 11 (Pre-Mutation but after the episode 'Kevin 11')
    [I'm assuming we're allowed to choose which version of the character we want]

[Perks]

• To be determined
WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545 said:

@Knowledge_King: Also, if yo really are the creator of those books, then i honestly find your characters cooler than the majority of Marvel and DC characters.

Thanks.