Disarmed DCEU wonder woman vs MCU Black Panther

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By BobLeGod

@fbreallyrulesuu:

She uses her whip and wraps it around his neck. Or does the vibranium suit protect him from that also?

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fbreallyrulesuu:

She could break his neck. Or take his mask off and bash his face in.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is closer than people think especially with his BP movie suit. The dude can absorb Diana's punches and hit her with shockwave attacks. I still think she wins, but it is close. I'll check back when the movie is out.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it hilarious?

How is it not hilarious? Delusional people thinking BP stands a chance is hilarious, and their arguments are hilarious too.

I saw the movie and think Black Panther wins under these conditions.

Just double checking, do you even know what the conditions are? The only thing taken away from her is her sword, which she can get around with no effort whatsoever, she tanked Doomsdays beams with her shield not her sword, and has gone so far as crushing tanks with no effort, tanking hits from Superman, casually a bullet timer, the only thing BP has the edge over in this battle is h2h which I don't see playing a big factor in this battle considering he'd be frozen to her the entire battle.

Justice League depowered Wonder Woman, so why can she beat Black Panther?

What do you mean by this? Depowered? In what sense? She's more than enough to ragdoll BP with ease, people like you are the reason why certain characters on comicvine start getting hate, overwanked to the max!

Answer those questions and you MIGHT have a valid argument. Until then, shut up.

Have you even bothered reading the previous pages? I can tell that you didn't because I've already stated why I think Diana would stomp BP, refer to post #73, all I did on this post was further elaborate those points to some extent, trust me, it wasn't needed.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@fbreallyrulesuu:

She uses her whip and wraps it around his neck. Or does the vibranium suit protect him from that also?

Apparently his suit is more than capable of absorbing punches going at Mach 4.4 (Diana's calculated speed).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

street level (medium tier at best) vs a demigod? all u did was take away her sword shes still a demigod and outclasses panther in strength speed and durability

the only thing tchalla is better in is intelligence (maybe) and fighting skills

only debate should be is BP vs WW with equal stats

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naked MCU Diana would win with around low diff to relatively 0 difficulties a priori she does the first movement.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is no way that this is fair. she still is leagues faster and stronger than him. she can beat him to a pulp before he realizes a fight has even started.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

So she doesn't get her sword... means she still has her shield, her lasso, her bracelets, she's still as strong as she's always been, as fast and as durable. And facing her is a dude in a very expensive cat suit.

If this simply method doesn't work for her:

No Caption Provided

She could just tie him up and leave passers by wondering just whats going on.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can tie her hands behind her back, strip her off every single piece of gear and armor and she'd still stomp Black Panther.

Naknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The BP wank has been terrible for years. But this is laughable

gchdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman win, she is stronger, faster, has all equipment except her sword. But really all she has to do is grab his by his arms and start breaking bones where his suit flex. Breaking knee caps, elbows and a snap of his neck all with out throwing a punch.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The BP suit was overloaded by a grenade. Diana>>> grenades.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gchdeath said:

Wonder Woman win, she is stronger, faster, has all equipment except her sword. But really all she has to do is grab his by his arms and start breaking bones where his suit flex. Breaking knee caps, elbows and a snap of his neck all with out throwing a punch.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Diana is still massively faster and stronger.

EDIT: She blitzes btw.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By LeonardSnart
LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: you know that Panther could also do that to Diana since she doesn't weigh that much? Diana wins though

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By LeonardSnart

@agent41: it's not about outclassing in power, it's about being able to flip her weight around like that

Panther also has the cabablitiy to one shot Diana with a slit throat but that's not happening with speed not equalized

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW punches, realizes that is useless, grapples, wins.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Panther has enough strength feats to show us he can pick Diana up by the foot and flip her around, her strength has nothing to do with her traction on the ground, she's not The Blob

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: like I said, it's not about overpowering, picking Diana up by the foot should be as hard as picking up any other woman by the foot unless you think her strength influences her traction on the ground, you don't have to overpower her and her strength has nothing to do with picking up her up, obviously with her speed she wont let it happen but Panther has more than enough feats to pick Diana up by one hand and smack her around like Hulk did to Loki, not that it would hurt her tho

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Because he can't tag her if she doesn't want to and Panther has no durability feats to suggest he can tank hits from Wonder Woman.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: you're not listening, like I said, with her speed she won't let it happen but if Panther were to get a grip on her foot he could smack her around like Hulk did to Loki but it wouldn't hurt her and her strength has nothing to do with that unless she can get a grip on panther while she's upside down getting tossed around, you obviously disagree so let's agree to disagree cause this isn't really important in this thread

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wank Woman dies again.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By LeonardSnart

@agent41: everything except skill and just being cooler

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@mr_bavadin said:

Wank Woman dies again.

She stomps. She far outclasses him in everything.

Everything except for skill and durability.T'challa rips her apart with Vibranium claws.

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@mr_bavadin said:
@agent41 said:
@mr_bavadin said:

Wank Woman dies again.

She stomps. She far outclasses him in everything.

Everything except for skill and durability.T'challa rips her apart with Vibranium claws.

She outclasses him in everything expect skills.

She isn't more durable than Vibranium.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW. That's a mismatch

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana gets him in a choke hold = GG

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP is CA tier. WW is Thor tier. There’s a reason why you don’t see CA tussle with Thor, he is just too outmatched. Just like BP is here. BP can win by throat slice, but he’ll never catch Zeus’ daughter.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to clear up first that I agree diana is just too much for BP to handle without stats being equalised, but here's a thought:

As of the new film we see BP's suit can store kinetic energy and release it in blasts whenever he wants to. So isn't this just a test of durability? So if Diana punches BP, he'll tank it then release a blast with the same force as her punch. In that sense this could be argued as a test of durability; and vibranium>diana.

Of course after the first couple of blasts she'd more than likely realise what was going on and change her fight style to a more grapple-based approach, but it's just a thought.

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@frombeyond said:

I just want to clear up first that I agree diana is just too much for BP to handle without stats being equalised, but here's a thought:

As of the new film we see BP's suit can store kinetic energy and release it in blasts whenever he wants to. So isn't this just a test of durability? So if Diana punches BP, he'll tank it then release a blast with the same force as her punch. In that sense this could be argued as a test of durability; and vibranium>diana.

Of course after the first couple of blasts she'd more than likely realise what was going on and change her fight style to a more grapple-based approach, but it's just a thought.

But the suit was overloaded by a grenade wasn't it?.

That scene is really irritating as it was never fully explained and it only happened once. At different points in the film we saw T'challa shrug off blasts from Klaw that literally obliterated cars (don't see DCEU WW hitting much harder than that). But yeah that definitely did happen at one point and I'm at a complete loss to explain how.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By azrael1973

@frombeyond said:

No actually it has to be proven that Shuri technology could actually store the kinetic energy of Dianas punch. Otherwise you could claim that BP's suit could handle Thanos as well. And Claws weapon arm was able to destroy a bullet proof car with vibranium armor. So the durability of vibranium isn't that great.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With his new suit, BP.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana still wrecks T'Challa.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther, even with his best feats, cannot beat Diana.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers