Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I don't what diavolo's hax is or stand but if can't stop za warudo then it's DIOO WINS

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bamp

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_nofunallowed: Hmm I just wanted to comment to say I really do like your Av =). Those comics were great, blistering barnacles!

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One last time.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DIO wins since he'll begin the battle with timestop before Diavolo can access just who exactly he's dealing with.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm saying Dio. Diavolos power is good, but Dio has too many advantages in his own vampire physiology and The Worlds time stop vs King Crimson's time skip. I think Dio would just stop time and decapitate him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who shots first wins here. Both of them have the power to nullify each other hax.

@staticdwanyemcduffie You didn't read Vento Aureo man? or you are just waiting for the anime? xD

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The one who shots first wins here. Both of them have the power to nullify each other hax.

@staticdwanyemcduffie You didn't read Vento Aureo man? or you are just waiting for the anime? xD

Honestly no one should read part 5 until it's properly translated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: It's not worse than the beautiful duwang (notreallyihatedventoaureo) Also, i'm pretty sure that no one wants to translate it right since there's not much people out there willing to read that part. I mean, you can skip part 5 and it doesn't change anything.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: I'm waiting for the anime come out

That will take some years lol, but the good thing is that in april we'll have the part 4 anime. I'm hyped as hell

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: METOOO JOSUKE AND THEN GIORNO AFTER TH, But heard part 5 wasn't really that great.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie said:

@caped_baldy: METOOO JOSUKE AND THEN GIORNO AFTER TH, But heard part 5 wasn't really that great.

Josuke is my fav Jojo, i can't wait! Part 5 is not bad and not good either, the plot itself feels kinda bland, but that's just me, maybe you'll end up liking a lot, i have met people who consider it one of the best parts of Jojo. But overall, the stands are pretty cool and some of the chars stand out a lot.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josuke is my fav Jojo, i can't wait! Part 5 is not bad and not good either, the plot itself feels kinda bland, but that's just me, maybe you'll end up liking a lot, i have met people who consider it one of the best parts of Jojo. But overall, the stands are pretty cool and some of the chars stand out a lot.

I heard that Giorno Giovanna was a really boring character

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: It's not worse than the beautiful duwang (notreallyihatedventoaureo) Also, i'm pretty sure that no one wants to translate it right since there's not much people out there willing to read that part. I mean, you can skip part 5 and it doesn't change anything.

It's being properly translated by the coloring team, it's about half way done. (They just made it to White Album)

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy said:

I heard that Giorno Giovanna was a really boring character

It's more like he comes off as a supporting character, this honestly feel like Bruno's bizarre adventure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MasterOfEvil

Since Diavolo usually attacks the body but not the head (honestly everyone he fought) DIO would win since there would no prior knowledge of his vampire powers. Even with Diavolo seeing into the future, it show the moment when his attack lands. Worse case scenario, DIO gets a whole in chest and Diavolo gets his head torn off

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Dio wins if he uses timestop.. without that he would lose

I don't understand how Diavolo's pre cog works

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio wins if he uses timestop.. without that he would lose

I don't understand how Diavolo's pre cog works

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By linsanel_Doctor
etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio takes it. I honestly think giorno and Jotaro are the only characters in the verse that can take him out

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darn, part 5 was my favorite. :(

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavolo oneshots and curbstomps

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends who does their hax first.

50/50

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Honestly, although Dio's the better villain, I'm more impressed by Diavolo's hax.

Going with Diavolo.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Whoever gets their hax in first wins.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavlo confuses DIO with his power to have his power work (old meme joke):

Crimson King...it just works.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio stops time and Diavolo erases time, what's the difference? Can Diavolo erase frozen time? Any Dio wins cuz he is a vampire

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thelocust619

I love how very few have any idea how Diavlo works yet still vote DIO lol. Jokes aside, this is almost a mismatch against DIO. Everyone who doesn't know what they're talking about should either stop posting or READ THE LINK IN THE OP

Diavlo has 10 second precog and the ability to erase time. He'll know exactly when DIO will use Za Warudo and anything DIO does during it literally won't exist...DIO won't even know what he himself did in that time. And DIO was one shot by a pissed SP, CK is comparable in power so do the math.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavolo>Dio.

Requiem stands that go farther into the story just keep becoming more borken

Bag_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavolo was still getting tagged/hit by buccelati, Dio for being faster

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By syncroniam

Diavolo easily wins this, those who say otherwise watched only the anime of Stardust Crusaders most likely and don't have knowledge of Golden Wind, so far each new main antagonist in JoJo has been stronger than the previous one. There's no way for The World to counter King Crimson's ability unless if it's The World Over Heaven stand which nulifies all other stand abilities on it, Golden Experience Requiem is a special case which allowed it to counter King Crimson.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wot_m8

Depends on who ever uses their Stand first. But I lean towards DIO since his base durability is much higher than Diavolo.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio wins, though KC > The World time ability wise

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavolo murderstomps

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio's range is multiple times greater than Diovolo's, he is immortal, he can shoot laser beams out of his eyes, and if he stops time before Diovolo can counter it's game over. The only way I see Diovolo winning is if the fight takes place during the day inside a building and he is close enough to where he can time skip on Dio and then knock him outside.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rxdking:

Diavolo>Dio.

Nah

Requiem stands that go farther into the story just keep becoming more borken

I don't see how this is relevant as King Crimson isn't a requiem stand.

Diavolo easily wins this, those who say otherwise watched only the anime of Stardust Crusaders most likely and don't have knowledge of Golden Wind, so far each new main antagonist in JoJo has been stronger than the previous one. There's no way for The World to counter King Crimson's ability unless if it's The World Over Heaven stand which nulifies all other stand abilities on it, Golden Experience Requiem is a special case which allowed it to counter King Crimson.

Diavolo was almost beat by Rosoto due to the range advantage. Dio's stand's range is multiple times better than Diovolo's plus he has laser eyes that can shoot out for miles. He has a massive advantage here if the fight takes place at night. Plus Dio is immortal. I've been hearing King Crimson can't even directly attack during his skipped time as well, but it seems like he did to Narancia so I'm not sure if that's true.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio handily.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Technically Diavolo should win, his Stand powers will allow him to literally skip Dio activating time stop (and allow him to counter anything Dio throws out) and he's strong enough to at least knock Dio unconscious.

Oh, and Dio doesn't seem to be capable of using any of his vampire abilities while in Jonathan's body, so no Stingy Eyes, no Absolute Zero, none of that seems to be useable by him and even if he could use them, he simply doesn't in character, period

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PanzerX

Dio actually probably oneshots. King Crimson is a massive glass cannon and has been confirmed to have an E in durability. The World stops Diavolo from ever erasing time.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically Diavolo should win...

Techically tell me just how Diavolo'd hurt Dio.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@rubear: You are telling me that a stand that can stab holes right through people with a single strike and physically smashes up other stands isn't going to be able to hurt Dio? I doubt it.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rubear

@professorrespect said:

@rubear: You are telling me that a stand that can stab holes right through people with a single strike and physically smashes up other stands isn't going to be able to hurt Dio? I doubt it.

I'm telling you that we're talking about vampire with regeneration who can stab holes right through people with a single strike and etc, etc, etc. Who can mind control people as well. BTW, can you be sure that King Crimson ability would even work with Dio? Considering that it doesn't erase time. It skips it. Basically all events are happening instantly for all with exception Diavolo. How would ability to skip time work when time is stopped?) And Diavolo cannot hit enemies during this skipped moments. He can only observe and move to other position.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Rosoto’s stand was rather hax... he would do the same to Dio, and Dioppo was kinda limited some how tbh. Also it would work on Dio only difference is he can regen

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@rubear said:
@professorrespect said:

I'm telling you that we're talking about vampire with regeneration who can stab holes right through people with a single strike and etc, etc, etc. Who can mind control people as well.

IRC Dio seems to have stopped using this power by Part 3, considering how damn useful it would have been in any of his fights.

Also mind controlling someone as fragmented as Diavolo is would not only be pretty difficult, but also require getting in close range (which is no easy feat by itself and negates Dio's best advantage against him as range is what King Crimson struggles with that the most) and Diavolo would be able to counter this attempt with a attack of his own if he sees it coming

Also I'm pretty sure Dio states in part 1 that the hypnosis stuff only works on the weak willed, which Diavolo definitely doesn't count as. Non factor.

BTW, can you be sure that King Crimson ability would even work with Dio? Considering that it doesn't erase time. It skips it. Basically all events are happening instantly for all with exception Diavolo. How would ability to skip time work when time is stopped?) And Diavolo cannot hit enemies during this skipped moments. He can only observe and move to other position.

Diavolo can see to the point that Dio stops time and basically skip it, considering this is isn't Dio on a blood high or with Joseph's blood, his time stop will be around 3 to 4 seconds, which isn't enough to reach King Crimson's limit of skipping (which is 10 seconds)

I'm not saying that Dio can't win here (he can actually if he abuses his range advantage at the start and isn't being cocky) but Diavolo can win this fight.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

Rosoto’s stand was rather hax... he would do the same to Dio, and Dioppo was kinda limited some how tbh. Also it would work on Dio only difference is he can regen

Actually Dio's stand range is equal if not greater than Risoto's. Metalica's range is 5-10 meters, while the world's range is 10 meters. So right when Risotto is in range Dio can stop time and end the fight. Diovolo was having so much trouble because King Crimson's range is 2-3 meters.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A big thing people aren't considering here is the range difference. 10 meters puts dio at barely a close range stand (30 feet is quite a bit of range). And he has the stats to contend with Jotaro before even drinking Joseph's blood. With such a range advantage and the fact that he really only needs to hit King Crimson once (has an E in durability and The World could damage Star platinum which had an A in durability so that's oneshot territory) plus I could see the world being used before timeskip. I see DIO taking this in stride.