Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ebrixton
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

-Itachi is alive, has edo tensei level power, and is in his peak condition(no disease or suffering from blindness)

- Fight to the Death

- Location is Valley of the End

-No Prep

-Who wins?

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZA WARUDO!

Itachi dies again.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Za Warudo then Dio decapitate Itachi.. i don't see how itachi can counter The World

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Itachi gets donuted*

Kakyoin : First time?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah if Dio doesn't goof around, he wins instantly

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the jojo wank. Itachi drops him with any number of illusions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf6a493c3c5
deactivated-5cdf6a493c3c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer Dio, by far, but Itachi should stomp him.

Itachi has too much firepower and deceitive techniques in his arsenal against only 10 seconds of free time for Dio. That's good but I doubt it makes a difference.

Remember how Jotaro struggled against a few rats with stands able to throw poisoned projectiles ?

Dio has basically the double of free time to act and moves swifter than Jotaro during his free time. That can help him outmanoevering Itachi but even if Dio takes the first round, I doubt that Itachi goes down (yes, even with the flurry of punches).

In my opinion, Itachi takes this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh... I didn't know that the Edo Tensei allows Itachi to regenerate... It's definitely a stomp.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tony_Shark

@brorw: that's cool but he still can't see what a Stand is or harm it in any way.

He can't counter actual time manipulation either

Nor can he predict that Dio is actually undead that he won't die from normal attacks.

Dio will freeze time as soon as he senses a threat and then kill Itachi.

I just dont see anything working on Dio. Genjutsu doesn't work outside of the verse either

Shadow clones and deception tactics would work well but again... as soon as Itachi attacks and presents an opening, Dio will freeze time and kill him.

It sounds unfair... because it is. His stand is super strong, super fast reflexes, durable, and he can actually fly too. And then stopping time is just hax on top.

Add to that the fact that it can't be countered by anything that isn't a stand or that Dio can only be truly harmed with Hamon... it just makes it all super unfair.

Dio is hax af.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@brorw said:

Itachi has too much firepower and deceitive techniques in his arsenal against only 10 seconds of free time for Dio. That's good but I doubt it makes a difference.

Remember how Jotaro struggled against a few rats with stands able to throw poisoned projectiles ?

Dio has basically the double of free time to act and moves swifter than Jotaro during his free time. That can help him outmanoevering Itachi but even if Dio takes the first round, I doubt that Itachi goes down (yes, even with the flurry of punches).

You missed the context of that fight, allow me to demonstrate-

1. Jotaro was rusty and hadn't used his stand in years

2. As a result, his time stop ability was nerfed (around about 3 to 4 seconds to half a second and he couldn't spam it out as he once was able to do)

3. Ratt wasn't exactly slow either, being a pretty fast stand in itself

The Jotaro that faced DIO in Part 3 was at his prime and when he was at his strongest. Even in Part 6 where he's back in practise and fighting regularly, he still wasn't as fast and his age was significant at that point.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio unfortunately temporal manipulation of something Itachi can’t deal with. I think Dio would try The World before Itachi tried Tsukyomi as he has more options.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw: that's cool but he still can't see what a Stand is or harm it in any way.

He can't counter actual time manipulation either

Nor can he predict that Dio is actually undead that he won't die from normal attacks.

Dio will freeze time as soon as he senses a threat and then kill Itachi.

I just dont see anything working on Dio. Genjutsu doesn't work outside of the verse either

Shadow clones and deception tactics would work well but again... as soon as Itachi attacks and presents an opening, Dio will freeze time and kill him.

It sounds unfair... because it is. His stand is super strong, super fast reflexes, durable, and he can actually fly too. And then stopping time is just hax on top.

Add to that the fact that it can't be countered by anything that isn't a stand or that Dio can only be truly harmed with Hamon... it just makes it all super unfair.

Dio is hax af.

Itachi can see the spiritual energy (in colors) with his Sharingan so he can actually see the stands...

http://i.imgur.com/WXRZna4.jpg

He cannot counter the time stop, sure, but Dio cannot counter the Genjutsu neither...

Chakra is just a manipulation of the physical and spiritual energies so I don't see why he couldn't affect Dio.

However, getting in close combat is dangerous for Itachi, Dio can deliver flurry of punches with The World and Itachi's boxing is too slow to keep-up with him.

(Dio doesn't fly, he uses his Stand to jump very high, the scene is more or less in "suspension" for more dramatic effect)

@brorw said:

You missed the context of that fight, allow me to demonstrate-

1. Jotaro was rusty and hadn't used his stand in years

2. As a result, his time stop ability was nerfed (around about 3 to 4 seconds to half a second and he couldn't spam it out as he once was able to do)

3. Ratt wasn't exactly slow either, being a pretty fast stand in itself

The Jotaro that faced DIO in Part 3 was at his prime and when he was at his strongest. Even in Part 6 where he's back in practise and fighting regularly, he still wasn't as fast and his age was significant at that point.

I didn't miss the context of the fight.

Jotaro is still human, Star Platinum can allow him to jump higher than normal folks but he isn't more agile or more prepared to avoid projectiles.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Itachi statstomps and blitzes before DIO can stop time.

Sushi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EZ W Itachi, even If Dio gets him since Itachi can use Izanami he can also use Izanagi, with Izanagi Obito could control reality for unlike incompetent Danzo 10 whole minutes, considering that itachi is same level or even higher than obito in genjutsu, if Itachi was immune to Dio for 10 fricking minutes, what would happen? One instantaneous Tsukuyomi and it’s all over, in the anime we also saw that he could use Genjutsu without looking in the eye, so 10 minutes with a completely instantaneous ranged attack, Tsukuyomi at full power could put Dio in a lifetime coma , since Kakashi after days only came back thanks to the fifth hokage healing him, now Dio having a stand won’t change anything, “he can’t touch the stand”, “he can’t see the stands”, who cares if your completely immune to it, just kill the damn user, once in a coma cuz of tsukuyomi the stand will disappear.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Itachi blitzes. Jojo characters supersonic to low hypersonic. Not lightspeed as some pretend without time freeze.