Dio Brando (Part 1) vs Sauske (Pre-Shippuden)

• 78 results
KingHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingHype

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

In character

Random encounter

Win by death/knockout

No BFR

Dio can only use feats and powers from Phantom Blood

Start 20ft apart

Battle takes place in the forest of death

R1

Dio vs Sauske (Land of the Waves arc)

R2

Dio vs Sauske (Chunin Exams- second round)

R3

Dio vs Sauske (Sauske recovery arc)

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio stomps

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not a stomp for Dio lol

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vintage_spiderman
@etoro1 said:

@linsanel_doctor: all jokes aside, no hamon = no killing dio.

1.) Those rules don't apply to superhumans such as Sasuke.

2.) I don't even think that is an absolute even in the Jojo's verse anyway. I mean he isn't completely invulnerable just more durable and resilient to things without hamon to an extent...and he has a healing factor.

Back on main topic:

Sasuke stomps!

Heck if this is truly part 1(not 3) Dio I'd even back land of waves Sasuke....

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By etoro1

@vintage_spiderman:

Weakness:

• Dio became a vampire at the expense of having a body sustained by sheer willpower alone, rather than vital energy. A sufficiently powerful vital force - specifically, sunlight or the Hamon force - will negate the sustaining force's presence and disintegrate the long-unliving body.

Dio thinks a superhuman, maybe FTE, Hamon user is too slow for him.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinghype: Part 1 jojos cast can't even hold a candle to Narutoverse lowtiers and fodder based on what I remember. Someone like part 1 dare I say Shino might give them trouble, and guys like Gaara would be near if not legit godtier compared to them.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1: WOW.. that post is really helpful

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: I went Internet diving and tried to find every scan I could lol.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio freezes sasuke on touch

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1: Land of waves Sasuke could still pull one out....unless there is more that you have to show or I am missing something...forest of death and above and I take Sasuke>Dio hands down for the majority with round three being a stomp without a doubt almost want to say spite...

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck: Wait which round or do you believe all rounds? And you do know this isn't hax master godlike part 3 Dio right?

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: i read somewhere dio part 1 is hypersonic so no sasuke without being shippuden doesnt win at all

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By etoro1

So.. sasuke gets owned by needles

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile.... Dio TANKED this

And SASUKE stomps?

No Caption Provided
@vintage_spiderman said:

@etoro1: Land of waves Sasuke could still pull one out....unless there is more that you have to show or I am missing something...forest of death and above and I take Sasuke>Dio hands down for the majority with round three being a stomp without a doubt almost want to say spite...

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: he wins the first 2 rounds for sure add to that the fact he has no knowledge on dio so is very unlikely he goes for the decapitation. round 3 sasuke is shippuden right?

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio wins all of these, VoTE CS2 Sasuke against Dio is a good fight however.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1:

Not a bad post, but two points are plainly wrong:

Jotaro isn't in part 1 IE that lifting feat is already null and voided.

And

Dio doesn't dodge bullets, he aim dodges (provide proof to the contrary) also those guns aren't as powerful as modern day guns (just saying)

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1: Dio should win agaisn't any version of sasuke prior to shippudden.

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By etoro1

@serpinethegreen: I noticed after I posted, my bad. & regardless of how strong the bullets are, he still tanked being cut in half, can freeze him on contact, aaaaaaaaand, is arguably stronger than him.

P.s. ...what's aim dodging, and why are you acting as if this debunks his speed

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck: Exactly, after the timeskip... hellllllllllll no, but before??? Makes me realize people don't pose.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1: he could beat some versions of shippudden if he is confirmed to be hypersonic, mainly because a sasuke without knowledge on dio would use his go to move which is some katon jutsu, throw some kunai and chidori blitz to the hearth none of which would kill dio and will make contact allowing dio to freeze him

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1:

Aim dodging is exactly what it says on the tin, too dodge aim. It debunks his speed, because aim dodging just means you are fast enough (and perceptive enough) to dodge where the gun is pointing HECK an actual human can do so.

BTW my point about the olden day guns wasn't about Dio's durability. It was about the speed of which the bullet would be fired IE much slower than modern day bullets (due to the power of modern day guns).

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck:

He has no feats suggesting he's even sonic (let alone hypersonic)

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By etoro1

@serpinethegreen: okay, but where are your feats for sasuke..? Or are you just pointing out errors

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1:

Pointing out errors. Not a Naruto fan.

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: even then sasuke without prior knowledge on how to kill dio would lose if he made contact

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how I'll summarize my point, even with prep time, the power required to kill him, and prior knowledge of his fighting style, NOBODY was able to kill part 1 dio.

Meanwhile sasuke got owned in every fight unless he had help, except his last one against naruto, and when his curse mark awakened. And let's not forget the pathetic durability he showed against haku.

Dio tanks a flurry of bullets after just becoming a vampire.

Dio tanks a bullet to the head.

Dio regenerates faster than fire can consume him.

Dio gets impaled through the chest by a statue and proceeds to burn in the fire He still survives the ordeal.

Dio can survive getting his arm and body sliced in half.

Dio can survive having only his head intact.

Dio stomps

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1:

Dio could only regenerate that fast due to all the fresh blood in his system. Infact, after burning inside that building he was scarred (badly) and confined to a wheelchair. It took tens of bodies (maybe more) just to get him back to normal.

@rickyrck:

Dio isn't always in "Freeze Mode".

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Christ, every battle Thread doesn't need to be a respect thread.

Anyway Dio can win 1, but 2 and 3 are all easily Sasuke's

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By etoro1
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1 said:

@thatguywithheadphones: feats? Reasons?

Sasuke is obscenely faster and more skilled than Dio, and while Dio has a decent healing factor, it can most definitely be exhausted.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By serpinethegreen

@etoro1:

Ofcourse it does. You posted about how great Dio's healing factor is, and I posted information (or more importantly context) that debunked it.

The second half of your statement was plainly wrong.....I mean why this need for Dio to stomp? It's silly. Dio (part 1) would never stomp Sasuke (any Sasuke TBH) whether he wins I'm not sure, but stomps? Please.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck said:

@vintage_spiderman: i read somewhere dio part 1 is hypersonic so no sasuke without being shippuden doesnt win at all

1.) Based off of what showings reacting to fte speeds and pre modern day gunfire?

2.) Sasuke chunin exams after copying Lee's speed is hypersonic....

I'll just leave this here...

Shameless copy and paste from another thread-

Speed feat? Fastest quantifiable feat.

Well here you go...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A character who Lee fights named Gaara who reacts to a point blank explosion with sand "auto" shields. When I say passive I mean "independent of his own will" thus it's speed is a constant. But technically his shields blocked it easily they are explosion+ in speed.

No Caption Provided

Now this Lee blitz him after taking off these things(below). So this is true base mode Lee.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More explanation on the passiveness of said ability. But if you want there is also the scan where he wasn't allowed to cut himself. Lol.

No Caption Provided

And he has some pretty good feats while weighted down as well too. Also not to mention a transformed state called gates....where he basically turned Gaara into a sentient punching bag suspended in mid-air(even though Lee can't fly which makes it more impressive) which couldn't comprehend wtf was happening to a higher degree than before. And Kakashi had to activate sharingan to clearly see it.

Sasuke after training

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only that, but remember strong fist style taijutsu doesn't expend chakra and uses solely stamina so he'll be blitzing for a while....

No Caption Provided

Not to mention precognition

No Caption Provided

And an attack output like....capable of damaging steel water reservoirs and stalemating another attack known as rasengan capable of this down below.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and

No Caption Provided

Well as a few other things we can get into later...

@etoro1 said:

So.. sasuke gets owned by needles

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile.... Dio TANKED this

And SASUKE stomps?

No Caption Provided
@vintage_spiderman said:

Okay....

Sasuke being easier to kill than Dio=/=Dio is stronger. Flawless logic truly!

Using your logic Wolverine should be above a lot of characters and not considered street level, but oh...wait..*guy whispers in ear*..what's this I'm getting there more factors that matter in a fight than resilience and healing factors.

Land of waves Sasuke is fte and has precognition.

First let's start here....

Haku did this with his speed-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke not only counters him later on whilst Haku being seemingly amped by a wind jutsu, but eventually sends him packing with a swift kick to the face-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

forest of death Sasuke is supersonic.

He fights ninjas from the sound village with sound abilities and dodges there attack whilst carrying two others who were behind though distance away then proceeds to blitz the opposing ninja...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio only wins round 1 and get stomped the other two.
Part 1 vampires aren't impressive and Sasuke does not need hamon since he can incapacitate him with a Katon.

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By etoro1

@thatguywithheadphones: copy and pasting is cool and all, but again, Dio has tanked much more than what sasuke showed in part one, and also, Dio has more offensive output,

as shown by him casually ripping off someones head with essentially the flick of his wrist.

No Caption Provided

He can freeze people on contact

and also can regen WHILE burning

and has faced far more experienced fighters than sasuke, and made them look like absolute fools.

dio stomps sasuke all 3 rounds

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1:

Dio has tanked much more than what sasuke showed in part one, and also, Dio has more offensive output,

Dio doesn't really "tank" anything he's very much susceptible to physical trauma, he just is able to regenerate from it.

Dio has more offensive output,as shown by him casually ripping off someones head with essentially the flick of his wrist.

That's not much against Sasuke

No Caption Provided

Dio has to grab his opponent for this to be effective, and he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of tagging Sasuke with anything.

Yeah, but that doesn't last for ever now doesn't now does it? Else, he wouldn't have been wheelchair bounded and scarred after being burned, and needed to take an entire town to probably heal himself.

and has faced far more experienced fighters than sasuke, and made them look like absolute fools.

Experience ≠ Skill

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By etoro1

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@etoro1:

Dio has tanked much more than what sasuke showed in part one, and also, Dio has more offensive output,

Dio doesn't really "tank" anything he's very much susceptible to physical trauma, he just is able to regenerate from it.

Dio has more offensive output,as shown by him casually ripping off someones head with essentially the flick of his wrist.

That's not much against Sasuke

No Caption Provided

Dio has to grab his opponent for this to be effective, and he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of tagging Sasuke with anything.

Yeah, but that doesn't last for ever now doesn't now does it? Else, he wouldn't have been wheelchair bounded and scarred after being burned, and needed to take an entire town to probably heal himself.

Experience ≠ Skill

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Again

No Caption Provided

3. Wouldn't have a snowballs change in hell of tagging sasuke huh

No Caption Provided

4. Sasuke's fireballs dont last forever either, and his healing after the fight means nothing if during the fight he was completely fine. Your logic is flawed, if that was the case, we could bring up the fact that sasuke was completely incapacitated after just the needle barrage from haku, and from using his curse mark as well.

5. Experience > Skill

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: lol @ individuals believing hebi Sasuke being the first incarnation capable of defeating part 1 Dio!

Jojos fanboys....it's a great series overall, but don't wank power levels c'mon guys...

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: lol @ individuals believing hebi Sasuke bring the first incarnation capable of defeating part 1 Dio!

Jojos fanboys....it's a great series overall, but don't wank power levels c'mon guys...

soo... you just gonna resort to calling people fan boys.... or are you going to actually contribute to the conversation

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rickyrck

@vintage_spiderman: what you dont add to the equation is the fact that sasuke has no knowledge on dio and will eventually go close to him after long range attacks fail to kill, he then would probably try to pierce dio's hearth with chidori at which point he will just need to grab sasuke's arm and freeze him while impaled

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck: My point exactly, Sasuke's fighting style plays perfect into Dio's powers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke doesn't have the output to put Dio down. Sasuke has superior skill and speed than young Dio but strength wise Dio has the edge and his regenerative abilities can take more punishment than pretty much anything Sasuke can throw at him. Even at there strongest Sasuke's attacks don't do anything that Dio couldn't come back from. To defeat Dio you would have to hit him with some very powerful Harmon or able to obliterate his cells. Sasuke's moves in part one can't do either of these things. Chidori's all piercing power and flames won't work unless Dio is trapped in the flames for a absurd amount of time. The only way i can see Sasuke winning is to outlasting Dio until daylight and somehow keeping him in the sun but Dio's no idiot; the man is a literal evil genius. Sasuke is prodigy but he's nowhere the level of Dio who was a prodigy in his own right, plus had access to the best education due to growing up in the Joestar house. this is a very important factor to consider, considering his cunning is one of the things that made Dio so dangerous. Also, you guys forget that Sasuke has a limited amount of chakra to inflict big damage with. During part I he could only use Chidori twice a day, 3 with the curse mark 2 form.

i'll simplify how i see it: Sasuke wouldn't be able to inflict meaningful damage on Dio bare handed and would absolutely HAVE to use jutsu and while this would help it probably still wouldn't be enough to put down Dio for the count. Sasuke would sooner exhaust his chakra (which would also effect his overall stamina and could kill him anyway) before Dio can be put down, giving Dio the win for the majority. I do think he would give Dio a good fight though.

but that's just how i see it

(slightly edited)

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke doesn't have the output to put Dio down. Sasuke has superior skill and speed than young Dio but strength wise Dio has the edge and his regenerative abilities can take more punishment than pretty much anything sasuke can throw at him. Even at there strongest Sasuke's attacks don't do anything that Dio couldn't come back from. To defeat Dio you would have to hit him with some powerful Harmon or able to obliterate his cells. Sasuke's moves in part one can't do either of these things. Chidori's all piercing power and flames won't work unless Dio is trapped in the flames for a absurd amount of time. The only way i can see Sasuke winning is to outlasting Dio until daylight and somehow keeping him in the sun but Dio's no idiot, the man is a literal evil genius. Sasuke is prodigy but he's nowhere the level of Dio who was a prodigy in his own right as well as had excess to the best education growing up in the Joestar house. this is a very important factor to consider, considering his cunning is one of the things that made Dio so dangerous. Also, you guys forget that Sasuke has amount of chakra to inflict big damage with. during part I he could only use Chidori twice a day 3 with the curse mark 2 form.

i'll simplify how i see it; Sasuke wouldn't be able to inflict meaningful damage on Dio bare handed and would absolutely HAVE to use jutsu and while this would help it probably still wouldn't be enough to put down Dio for the count. Sasuke would sooner exhaust his chakra (which would also effect his overall stamina) before Dio can be put down, giving Dio the win for the majority. I do think he would give Dio a good fight though.

but that's just how i see it

damn, good analysis.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1:

Doesn't mater since Dio can't tag Sasuke

I mean . . . sure, you could ignore the copious amounts of speed feats already posted in thread, and you could use in instance where Sasuke had literally just awakened from a coma. You could also ignore that at best, Dio's kinda, possibly, maybe, faster than the eye, something Sasuke had exceeded in the first arc. You could also just ignore that the Sharingan could casually see Dio's move before he makes them. That's not how I'd debate something like this, but you do you.

and his healing after the fight means nothing if during the fight he was completely fine

He wasn'tfine, by his own admission the burns had not completely healed.

No Caption Provided

It also doesn't help that Sasuke flames are far more potent being able to burn rock, while the flames that Dio couldn't even completely heal from took long to burn a wooden chair.

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1:

Doesn't mater since Dio can't tag Sasuke

I mean . . . sure, you could ignore the copious amounts of speed feats already posted in thread, and you could use in instance where Sasuke had literally just awakened from a coma. You could also ignore that at best, Dio's kinda, possibly, maybe, faster than the eye, something Sasuke had exceeded in the first arc. You could also just ignore that the Sharingan could casually see Dio's move before he makes them. That's not how I'd debate something like this, but you do you.

and his healing after the fight means nothing if during the fight he was completely fine

He wasn'tfine, by his own admission the burns had not completely healed.

No Caption Provided

It also doesn't help that Sasuke flames are far more potent being able to burn rock, while the flames that Dio couldn't even completely heal from took long to burn a wooden chair.

1. So you're just going to completely ignore the durability feat I posted and continue to use scans from the first act of part one? your argument is no longer valid.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio handily, stat superiority and more cersatile/hax powerset gives him the clear edge

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio handily, stat superiority and more cersatile/hax powerset gives him the clear edge

Proof?

@rickyrck said:

@vintage_spiderman: what you dont add to the equation is the fact that sasuke has no knowledge on dio and will eventually go close to him after long range attacks fail to kill, he then would probably try to pierce dio's hearth with chidori at which point he will just need to grab sasuke's arm and freeze him while impaled

No knowledge wouldn't matter either as Sasuke is not the type of individual to trade off when attacking and he has significantly superior speed feats.

Also not to mention he's more likely to go for a fireball jutsu rather than a chidori in character. Sasuke's fire leaves creators in the ground and burn through solid rock canonically so the flames are pretty intense to say the least.