Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj
Dick Grayson
Dick Grayson
Tim Drake
Tim Drake
Both characters are fighting each other when they WERE AT THE PEAK OF THEIR ROBIN CAREER, get it? and no current Tim doesn't count 

standard equipment 
no prep 
morals on 
gotham city  

who wins and why? 

ALSO---the winner gets a free choclate cake =P
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By velle37

Grayson. Better martial artist, faster, far more agile, better tactical skills, had more experience as Robin at his peak than Tim.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fire Star
@velle37 said:
"Grayson. Better martial artist, faster, far more agile, better tactical skills, had more experience as Robin at his peak than Tim. "

This.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By jasraj
Oh
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@velle37 said:
"Grayson. Better martial artist, faster, far more agile, better tactical skills, had more experience as Robin at his peak than Tim. "
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Dick

Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

Tim for sure. As Robin, Tim was the best hands down. Plus Tim made the Robin role into less of a sidekick and more of a crime fighter by doing things without batman quite often. i dont think Dick showed his real power untill he went off on his own as nightwing.  Tim also had better gear due to the time of his Robin career. Tim wins IMO

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By reactor
@velle37 said:
" Grayson. Better martial artist, faster, far more agile, better tactical skills, had more experience as Robin at his peak than Tim. "
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By nightwing91
@TimDrakeRedRobin: Well part of the reason is different eras, during the silver age everyone associated batman and robin. And Tim had his solo series but Dick had the titans, which had him fighting meta's when he was younger then Drake. Dick is the better tactian and is superior physically, Drake's only real advantage over Dick is his detective skills.
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin
@nightwing91:
Tim had the titans too, most of the organizations Dick has been in were lead by Tim as well. I simply think Tim would win due to more solo experience and beter gadgets and armor, Dick may be more agile and a good tactition but Tim is no slouch in tactics, and Dicks agility will be less effective than it is when he is nigtwing due to severe strength difference. I think it would b a vicious battle, but i have to put my vote for Tim on this one. Tim has trained around th world with bruces masters as robin while dick didnt untill he was nightwing. Tim has taken down super villains solo. i just think tim had superior skill as robin.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By velle37
@TimDrakeRedRobin said:

"@nightwing91: Tim had the titans too, most of the organizations Dick has been in were lead by Tim as well. I simply think Tim would win due to more solo experience and beter gadgets and armor, Dick may be more agile and a good tactition but Tim is no slouch in tactics, and Dicks agility will be less effective than it is when he is nigtwing due to severe strength difference. I think it would b a vicious battle, but i have to put my vote for Tim on this one. Tim has trained around th world with bruces masters as robin while dick didnt untill he was nightwing. Tim has taken down super villains solo. i just think tim had superior skill as robin. "

Grayson had 9 years of training with Bruce at his Robin peak. He was 17 then went off to become Nightwing. 
Tim has been trained since he was 13, he is now 18, which is at least 4 less years of training and experience. 
Not to mention Tim never had the natural athletecism and quick learning of body mechanics that Dick has. 

The gadgets Tim has aren't that much better than the stuff Dick had as Robin. 

Grayson has a better tactical mind. I understood that Tim has been taught tactics by Bruce as well, but Dick picks up on this kind of thinking quicker (Tim is the science and computers guy, Dick is the practical application guy), has more experience in the field and leading teams, Batman even personally chose him to lead the JLA in case of emergency, and both Deathstroke and Mr. terrific have also complimented Grayson on his tactical skill. 

Grayson is really strong. And at his Robin peak most likely in Batman's range of speed, since he is shown to be faster than Bruce as Nightwing. 

Dicks agility being less effective because of strength makes no sense. 
And Grayson as Robin has taken down supervillians solo as well. 

He is still the better martial artist, better tactition, more agile, faster, and most experienced. 

He wins.
zeek4141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zeek4141

I think it depends on the type of fight we're talking about.

If its just a straight all out brawl then yes Grayson would win no doubt, but what is the probability that would happen?

If however they went head to head in an attempt to solve a crime and take down a super villain which is way more likely. Then my hat would have to go to Drake. He's just a better problem solver and detective.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Stronger

@velle37 said:

Grayson. Better martial artist, faster, far more agile, better tactical skills, had more experience as Robin at his peak than Tim.
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Dick.

Romulus9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Romulus9000

@TimDrakeRedRobin said:

Tim for sure. As Robin, Tim was the best hands down. Plus Tim made the Robin role into less of a sidekick and more of a crime fighter by doing things without batman quite often. i dont think Dick showed his real power untill he went off on his own as nightwing. Tim also had better gear due to the time of his Robin career. Tim wins IMO

Hmm your name could not possible lend itself to favoritism could it?

Look,kid, Dick Grayson is and always will be my favorite comic book character, even if that werent true Dick is still better. Dick Grayson was faster, he was stronger, and he was a better H2H fighter. Tim Drake is awesome, but he never has and never will be able to hold a candle to Dick.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGraySon

Dick.. Hes a much better fighter, he was an acrobat before he was even picked up. Tim was more of the detective, not a fighter. He says it himself anyways.. Id look through my shit for the scans but its obvious.

TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

favoritism has nothing to do with it actually, and im not a kid d: but anyway. Im not saying Dick wasnt good, and i know he was more acrobatic and more about hand to hand fighting, but this isnt a fight that only has to do with hand to hand fighting. i think tim would win because he has better gear, a more protected outfit, an equally impressive knowledge of the martial arts, and tim in his prime as robin i believe was on par with Dick physically, not quite on level, but close enough to make the gap in strength and acrobatics enough to pull out the win. mind you this is only with Dick in his robin version, i know that Nightwing vs Red Robin would be another story.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jayskee

@velle37 said:

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dondave

Dick ftw

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dick

Nightwing28710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nightwing28710

Dick is better by leaps and bounds.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin takes this.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Dick Grayson takes this

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grayson, he's a natural athlete he was born with skills, batman just basically enhanced them, he's better with the technology and well, he's the original robin, no robin will ever be better

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Nightwing.

Avatar image for the_nightwing_the1st
The_Nightwing_the1st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Dick Grayson. I know my name implies a bit of favouritism, but you all are forgetting a few important things. Between Grayson and Drake is a VERY tight race for the better detective, the DC encyclopedia page says Dick is the 2nd best detective( top left underlined in blue). I apologize for using Nightwing information when we are discussing the Robin capabilities.

But Grayson like Batman is an applied genius. He is able to learn pretty much anything with ease, though Drake is a more traditional genius and is better with Computers, Science, and Math. A good example is that LOTS of countries like China and Japan have been know to trash the U.S.A. in test scores (Drake), but America wins out in applying it to the real world (Grayson)

Dick as able at planning as Tim, but Drake cannot improvise anywhere near as much as Grayson. Add in the original Robin's dominating of the physical traits and AMAZING talent at reading body language and movements, Tim doesn't stand much of a chance in the final outcome, though would be a great fight to watch.

If anyone wants to see Dick Grayson's actual capabilities and not just the assumption of Acrobat check out:

http://nightwingfeats.blogspot.com/

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_nightwing_the1st:

It is a tight race between who's a better Detective. People assume Tim Drake like I did(I might be a fan of Nightwing but I love all the Robins) and I would say so too but when I stepped back at that question, I end up making a forum about it in DG's Forums XD And found he actually is very good and competent.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@velle37 said:

Sir_Redhood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor:

@velle37 said:

" Grayson. Better martial artist, faster, far more agile, better tactical skills, had more experience as Robin at his peak than Tim. "
I actually disagree. Dick Grayson did best when he went off on his own as Nightwing. Robin only improved as the proteges of batman came on. In my opinion, Dick Grayson actually made one of the worst Robins (im not saying he's not good, im just saying he's not as good as the others). Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne were all better than him, when it came to fighting. He got much better when he became Nightwing, and then when he took over as Batman when Bruce died.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate pretty much all the robins when they were Robin. Robin is just a pointless character and was only made to appeal to younger audiences as stated several times. he only Robin I really like that makes any sense is Damian because he was trained by the league of assassin's an already trained killer. Where as Batman training 9-13 year old kids who have no fighting experience what so ever to fight gangsters is obscured. Damian is the only one makes any sense because he was already trained by his mom and knows how to handle himself. That being said though I'd have to go with Dick because out of all the Robins Tim is the most pointless

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Still Dick

Martial_spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a classic brains vs brawn. The only twist being that the brawn is a intelligent fellow too. I think it would be super close because Tim Drake is said in a lot of cases as the closest to batman in all regards while he was robin. But nightwing is clearly better physically and four times as acrobatic and agile. Even though Tim Drake went through intensive training that Dick never went through. So as robin Tim wins. But Red Robin vs Nightwing I can safely say night wing ties his one arm behind his back and wins.

Deadpooldoom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team drake

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tim admitted that Grayson as a rookie Robin was better than him in most areas. Grayson wins.