Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Inmate FAR129-781M
Inmate FAR129-781M

Rules

Same scenarios as Oliver, he is completely unarmed (unless specified otherwise), can Inmate FAR129-781M fare better than Inmate 4587 in these situations.

Scenario 1: Dick replaces Oliver in the prison shower fight.

Scenario 2: Dick replaces Oliver against Bronze Tiger and his 2 Thugs.

Scenario 3: Dick replaces Oliver against Derek Sampson.

Scenario 4: Dick replaces Oliver against Ricardo Diaz with the Serum (Dick gets his staff).

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Slade-Prime

Stops at Scenario 4.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Loses to Turner

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies to 2. Could die at 1 as well if we assume it wasn't a low showing for Oliver

TataHakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly would’ve liked Dick to get into a prison scene fight. Completely wasted On trying to free a his fellow inmate.

ClarkKentucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Oliver is not that good. Every villain of the week gives him a fight lol

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkkentucky: That’s just being in a realistic universe. Oliver is obviously the best fighter in the world but there are still plenty of people who can give the best guy in the world trouble.

ClarkKentucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: realistic universe? Are you kidding me ? The same universe where Time travel , and anímals who can talk is realistic?.true some guys can give Oliver trouble but it’s only logical if they’re top tier martial artist or some juiced up guys. Not every thug with some fancy suit that almost kill him every week.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkkentucky: I agree. I don’t see any thug with a fancy suit giving Oliver trouble. Has that ever happened in the show ? I think he only struggles with the best fighters in the world.

ClarkKentucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: fodder Deathstroke which tbh they lack feats and no you can’t use Slade scaling here,Tobias church , Brick who were just brutes with no martial artist background heck even Diaz who is just a thug with only 1 feat of practicing martial arts besides fighting team arrow ( thea , Diggle , Oliver)

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Hajduk

@clarkkentucky: You’re lowballing if you think Brick is not a good fighter. His record is destroying Wildcat. Destroying Diggle. And in his fight with Green Arrow he did everything you would expect him to do of a skilled fighter. He hit Oliver with a shoulder throw, reversed an arm bar, hit Oliver with a takedown and then attempted a leg lock. Brick uses more real MMA on a consistent basis than most fighters in Arrow.

Don’t even get me started on Diaz who is obviously a top tier h2h fighter in the Arrowverse. His showings of making quick work of high level fighters like Speedy and Virgil is enough to tell you he must be operating at a very high level of skill. He also has feats of killing a dozen guys at a time with knives and guns.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Bronze Tiger