User Lists: 0

Bump

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

We're talking gravity manipulation vs time erasure. Not sure if this needs explanation, Diavolo stomps

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavolo stomps lmao. He erases time and donuts.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavolo stomps. Make this Made in Heaven Pucci and you have a fight.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: wouldn’t that just be a stomp in the other direction? Pucci showed the ability to move during time abilities (albeit subconsciously) and with how he sped up jotaros perception during time stop idk if diavolo could effectively even use time skip.

Also I feel like people are underrating c moons gravity and forgetting about the distance to cover. Diavolo would need to get to pucci without getting hit with any of his gravity attacks to one shot.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: Made in Heaven isn't instantaneous. Time Stop and Skip are completely separate abilities.

Pucci wasn't really able to move in time stop, only see. That was probably due to either:

Merging with the Green Baby which was made from DIO.

Or Made in Heaven subconsciously activating.

MIH Pucci Vs Diavolo comes down to Diavolo either killing Pucci fast enough or Pucci surviving long enough to speed up time, in which case I'd back Diavolo; the seconds would be much faster but Time Skip doesn't have an arbitrary limitation like Time Stop where it runs out.

C-Moon doesn't have a massive range between him and Pucci; the gravity is 3km, but the actual stand range is similar to Whitesnake's 20m I think.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: people within time skip still move their fated moves though, meaning pucci will still be playing out his actions. It’s true that things move slower in time erasure but 10 seconds is going to be a fast pucci and I just can’t see diavolo positioning himself in a place that would be able to mortally wound pucci. The world was a perfect thing to fight MIH because it would locked him in one spot, but time skip will have to attempt to keep up with MIH which likes to bounce away at come in for quick shots and by the time fate allows pucci to come within diavolos range or in a place diavolo can move to be will be reaching speeds that I just can’t see diavolo even with epitaph reacting too. The only reason jotaro even reacted to MIH in the final fight was because anasui acted as a shield to take the blow.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: You're forgetting that MIH isn't instant. It's like a pushbike; it needs time to speed up before it hits its top speed. If Diavolo isn't messing around and goes for the kill straight away, Pucci is done for.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: yes it isn’t instant, but he activates it pretty much as soon as fights start from what we’ve seen of him. My questions was just that how is he going to get to pucci and fight him (like anasui or any else tried) without him already starting to speed up and avoiding a fight? And I already explained how a time skip would work. The acceleration isn’t instant but we saw in his fight against emporio (the spinning clock) he started to be able to accelerate time extremely quickly once he did it a few times, so quickly a slow moving gas filled the room instantly as well as their blood drying in an instant as well. I just don’t think diavolo even going for the kill is enough as getting near will be difficult with pucci retreatism being his average battle method, and him using time skip will just lead to having to attempt to chase a pucci and attempt to get into a position against a pucci that will have been accelerating time for 10 second which should be already too fast for diavolo.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: The Part 6 gang were away from Pucci for long enough that he could speed up time; it ultimately depends on distance I guess. If Pucci is far enough from Diavolo to speed up time enough he wins. If he's not far enough, Diavolo outright kills him.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gravity manipulation is useless here, diavolo stomps.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hm

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diavolo stomps

wholewheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pucci wins 8/10. diavolo's donut doesn't work because of c-moon's protective gravity field that was blocking stone-free's punches. that gravity field doesn't have to be activated on reaction. this is assuming diavolo can even get in range with the world turned sidewise essentially. meanwhile, pucci basically one shots with any attack

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

C-Moon is basically built to counter close-range stands like Diavolo but he could close the distance with time skip + precog to keep one-step ahead.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Pucci, Diavolo has no way to counter Surface Inversion, even if he were to see the future and time skip, he has no true way of defeating C-Moon in a 1v1 since his punches are pretty much a one-shot abillity. C-Moon's range is also quite useful, since Diavolo usually attacks the stand user, so Pucci staying at a distance would be best to avoid being dismembered or donutted