Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
VERSUS
VERSUS

No Caption Provided

THE RULES

• Post Crisis Diana and Hippolyta. Composite Gear. Both can have their versions of the same gear (both may have a lasso for example)
  • Daemon Primarch Magnus
  • Battle takes place on Themyscira. Magnus thinks its a good place to nerd out, but no gurlz allowed.
  • In character.
  • No timestopping

THE CALLOUS

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Pre Crisis Diana and Hippolyta. Composite Gear. Both can have their versions of the same gear (both may have a lasso for example)

Are you sure you don't actually mean Post Crisis?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alsimmons77

@decaf_wizard:

Post Crisis Diana and Hippolyta. Composite Gear. Both can have their versions of the same gear (both may have a lasso for example)

In character.

Well i'm not rly a Magnus expert(even though i would say he's actually my favourite Primarch), but i think these both parts are pretty relevant here.

Diana with composite gear is an absolute beast for example, but in character holds her back.

Hippolyta is just relevant at all due to composite and duplicated gear and still a weak link, but in character holds her less back.

Magnus is also a beast and in character holds him obviously not back, at least not after the heresy.

Well i'm not sure enough about Magnus full capabilities, to safely say who should win.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@alsimmons77: Daemon Magus was finger snapping the strongest Psykers in the Space Wolves with ease. Primarch Magnus alone was able to wipe out hundreds of star ships with a space and time tearing attacks lightyears away. Primarch Magnus was also able to slow time where Lightning was slow too.

Diana gets wrecked IMO.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alsimmons77

@sirfizzwhizz:

Daemon Magus was finger snapping the strongest Psykers in the Space Wolves with ease. Primarch Magnus alone was able to wipe out hundreds of star ships with a space and time tearing attacks lightyears away. Primarch Magnus was also able to slow time where Lightning was slow too.

Pretty impressive, how fast is he in general?

Diana gets wrecked IMO.

I honestly highly doubt it except Magnus is FTL in general maybe, Diana with composite gear is outright insane and in a different tier than usually. I can see Magnus winning due to in character though, which holds her pretty back. But Hippolyta gets indeed absolutely wrecked.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnus TPs or just atomises them.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Diana could probably get some decent hits in, Magnus' telekinetic powers are absurdly powerful. I think he takes this fight just through crazy powers.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Diana could probably get some decent hits in, Magnus' telekinetic powers are absurdly powerful. I think he takes this fight just through crazy powers.

Like Magnus was having issues with dreadnaughts in h2h, although he was clearly above em. I think WW could hold her own

He isn't Angron. He isn't the most physically inclined of his brothers

Bastets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Magnus never had issues with a dreadnaught at all. Where are you getting this info?

For this thread, Magnus could stop time especially as a DP. However, if he can't WW would win as her composite gear is just too much for Magnus.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alsimmons77
@thordinson said:
@pipxeroth said:

Ok it's very obviously that neither of you two has even the slightest clue about composite gear Diana, so why do you even post here?

I'm pretty sure that's called trolling.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bastets said:

@decaf_wizard: Magnus never had issues with a dreadnaught at all. Where are you getting this info?

For this thread, Magnus could stop time especially as a DP. However, if he can't WW would win as her composite gear is just too much for Magnus.

Yep this.

@pipxeroth said:

No Caption Provided

All these heroes know why.....

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16: I think time stopping is a little unfair. I think I will restrict it

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I know Diana is above him physically, but his psyker powers could be to much for her to handle if she doesn't move at her top speed and try to blitz.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh that's a cool fight.

Blood lusted should the team win, but in character would i give it to Magnus.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is diana capable of with full gear? Her physical stats and regular resistances are insufficient protection from magnus`s warp powers.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana ftw

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnus wins if its not an avatar but he himself. He brings in turn an aura of finite slowness which could make Diana and her pal move in such a stupid slow speed that it'd be difficult for them to do anything really. However, since time control is taken away I could see them with all their gear possibly winning as I'm sure there is a long list of weapons she could carry that would counter Swagnus' spells. If they can't though he could take her via TP or via warp powers his stats though aren't good enough to face her in h2h combat since this is Post Crisis WW. New52 WW would lose though in personal stats to Swagnus'.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: I am aware he's not the most physically powerful, but in general, non-physical powers trump physical ones unless the physical powers are blatantly overwhelming.