• 165 results
LordRamsay24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordRamsay24

Both characters fight at full strength, no morals fight ends when one character is killed.

Both have absurd powers that are near limitless at god tier. Dialga being the very embodiment of time, and superman having no limits. That is why I thought this one would be interesting. For me personally, Dialga takes this. Because of his ability to destroy the very fabric of the universe with his attacks, revert to different time periods to change history , like for instance killing superman while he is only a small child (I did say no morals after all.) Dialga can even flat out freeze time. Feel free to discuss your thoughts below this is just my opinion.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

If Dialga actually uses it's powers to the fullest extent then it wins. However if it fights like it usually does then Clark oneshots.

LordRamsay24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordRamsay24

@juiceboks: Dialga seems to fight the way it does because the plot demands it not so much because of its personality. Characters like Ash have plot armor and the plot demands that they succeed regardless of what ridiculous powers Dialga and the other deities possess.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dialga.He is time itself and has complete control over it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

@lordramsay24: I'm talking about it's fights against Palkia, Giratina and Darkrai. Dialga mostly uses Hyper Beam with some time manipulation thtown in here and there. It doesn't try to de age it's opponent or go back in time to kill them at an earlier stage or anything like you said. Even it's destructive output isn't particular impressive to someone of Superman's caliber. It's fights with Palkia may threaten the fabric of space of time, but that's mostly because those two Pokemon keep those forces of the universe in balance so them fighting and harming each other would of course throw the universe out of whack.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dialga wins.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

First time I see Dialga in the battles. It wins

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: well, legendaries are very weak in the anime

Dialga wasn't amazing in the manga ether but it is hard to deal with that kind of power so they had to made him weak

But in Pokémon mystery dungeon he shown to be multiversal and so does his lore claim

Dialga stomp hard

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anthp2000  Moderator

Dialga is on another level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dialga curbstomps.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Dialga actually uses it's powers to the fullest extent then it wins. However if it fights like it usually does then Clark oneshots.

Pretty much, yeah.

The Legendaries in Pokemon have amazing hype and haxx, but when put to actually fight, their combat feats are vastly below someone like Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: not multiversal but universal. but it has shown universe level in diamond pearl and platinum.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dialga wins this.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dialga wreck

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Dialga wrecks.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rips it in half.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By TheSuperor

Dialga is a universe buster, he stomps

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mysticmedivh

Dialga has building level durability, non-existent speed/reaction feats, and 99% of the time just goes for physical attacks or launches blasts.

Outside of Pokédex statements, most Pokémon don't have a lot of feats to their name.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: It says both characters are full strength. Dialga has feats of making rifts in reality and destroying a universe. Dialga has also tanked universe busting attacks from Palkia.

Dialga also aided in the creation of the multiverse. He is far above superman, although he is inconsistent...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: It says both characters are full strength. Dialga has feats of making rifts in reality and destroying a universe. Dialga has also tanked universe busting attacks from Palkia.

Dialga also aided in the creation of the multiverse. He is far above superman, although he is inconsistent...

Scans to support everything you said?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mysticmedivh

@thesuperor:

Your scan doesn't mention universe busting or anything along the lines of universal.

Heck, there are normal people watching their fight the equivalent of a couple blocks away just fine.

Worst case scenario maybe the "world will cease to exist", but that's unproven too.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dialga

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor:

I was going to but then I realized it's vsbattlewiki.

Let me put it like this. Arceus, the supposed Pokémon God that stands above Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina was tricked, captured, and hurt by humans. He also had trouble with and was hurt by a meteor.

I find claims of universe busting power and durability extremely dubious.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Take a look at this then.

Creating a universe.

Destroying a universe

No Caption Provided
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mysticmedivh

@thesuperor:

I don't know what the second scan proves, but according to your respect thread the supposed universe they created became a singularity that was going to destroy the Sinnoh Region.

Not a universe, not billions of galaxies, not one galaxy, not a solar system, not a star, not a planet, not a continent, but one small region. Probably a pseudo-pocket dimension, if anything.

Again, extremely dubious. If I recall correctly, Dialga was also hurt by a building collapsing on him. C'mon. How are these guys universal.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: "The center that will swallow everything" The center is the fight between Dialga and Palkia, everything is the universe... Seems pretty obvious to me

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor:

"Everything" is vague, not "obvious".

In one of your other scans their battle was engulfing the area of a couple of city blocks (which you said was them universe busting) while normal people were watching a few meters away, in which maybe it would said battle would've destroyed "the world". Probably hyperbole if anything.

In your other one they supposedly created a universe, but at the same time when this universe collapsed into a singularity it was going to destroy "all of Sinnoh", which is basically island busting.

At the same time these supposedly godly universal beings have shown building level durability and have been tricked and hurt by humans.

How can you objectively tell me that these guys are universal powerhouses or anything along those lines?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots lol

The creation trio are so overhyped and have no good feats to suggest they are universal in terms of battle power.

Supermans bull rush would be akin to a level 99 using tackle on a level 10 especially since you turned off his morals

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still, Dialga.people need to stop using lowball Pokemon scenes for the creation trio.Dialga is the embodiment of time for the Pokemon multiverse.It has been shown several times there are countless other universes.Him and Palkia embodies them both if I recall correctly.Just look at Primal Dialga when he is angry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IpxYAwkeD4k

why are you using anime only feats not mention the ones that are pis moments?

every time in the anime or the manga the creation trio has been hurt by humans has tons of context behind them.

anyway I do agree adventures and ash related manga and anime pokemon don't have the feats to beat even the likes of low high tiers let alone superman but game pokemon does beat superman.

I cannot say for the japan only mangas.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman used "Punch"

Critical hit!

It's Super Effective!

The foe Dialga fainted!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman used "Punch"

Critical hit!

It's Super Effective!

The foe Dialga exploded!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: forget about everything @thesuperor: provided a scan from adventures where the fight between was tearing reality, time and space care to show superman surviving something like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mysticmedivh

@godren said:

Still, Dialga.people need to stop using lowball Pokemon scenes for the creation trio.Dialga is the embodiment of time for the Pokemon multiverse.It has been shown several times there are countless other universes.Him and Palkia embodies them both if I recall correctly.Just look at Primal Dialga when he is angry.

"Pokemon multiverse"

Since when did Pokemon have a multiverse?

"Embodiment of time"

Even the Pokedex statements which are extremely generous and unsubstantiated by feats simply say he can control time.

Dialga doesn't have any feats to suggest he's on Superman's level.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TJTheDuelist

Dialga stomps

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Dialga stomp any version of superman including his strongest version

Randax007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Randax007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sups destroys Dialga, easy.

He`s faster and stronger than Dialga, one punch and GG

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dialga is Dragon/Steel. Superman is Clearly a Fighting type, so he uses a quick Dynamite Punch or Cross Chop and OHKOs

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't know enough about Pokémon to make an input but this is a weird way to set up a fight. I mean you start by taking an anime character then put them against the first superhero and physically strongest superman then say the Pokémon will procede to make superman stop existing. These battles are pointless. They are spite at the least with one being able to control time and reality. So it's either he just does that or you're in the party that believe superman will fly up and kill him before he is able to do this. No way of knowing really

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I gave you a link to the video of Pokémon diamond (video game) where dialga was erasing the current universe and creating a new one and was only stopped by the lake guardians.

in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/darkness/sky a depowered moral less dialga which lost all of it's power to control time known as primal dialga was going to end the creation and was only stopped when the time gear was returned and the time line was erased.

and you didn't know that pokemon was a multiverse? it was established way back in 2006 with mystery dungeon.

every mystery dungeon game takes place in a separate universe where only pokemon inhabits.

this was further confirmed in omega ruby alpha sapphire's delta episode.

if you are too busy to watch that then just look at the #107 post in this thread which is in the last page

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/living-tribunal-vs-arceus-and-zeedmillenniummon-1851235/?page=3

in fact the newly announced ultra sun and moon game takes place in a parallel universe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I gave you a link to the video of Pokémon diamond (video game) where dialga was erasing the current universe and creating a new one and was only stopped by the lake guardians.

in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/darkness/sky a depowered moral less dialga which lost all of it's power to control time known as primal dialga was going to end the creation and was only stopped when the time gear was returned and the time line was erased.

and you didn't know that pokemon was a multiverse? it was established way back in 2006 with mystery dungeon.

every mystery dungeon game takes place in a separate universe where only pokemon inhabits.

this was further confirmed in omega ruby alpha sapphire's delta episode.

if you are too busy to watch that then just look at the #107 post in this thread which is in the last page

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/living-tribunal-vs-arceus-and-zeedmillenniummon-1851235/?page=3

in fact the newly announced ultra sun and moon game takes place in a parallel universe.

I wasted a couple minutes of my time watching your video, and nowhere did Dialga erase a universe. So far nobody has proven anything, unfortunately.

I take it that all your other comments are either unsubstantiated, made up, or untrue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: that was harsh.

in that video starting at 7:10 you can see the very presence of dialga was starting to erase everything and about at 13 minutes dialga starts creating a new universe and was only stopped by the lake guardians.

and you're just calling me a liar without even looking at my claims? that's great mate.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: that was harsh.

in that video starting at 7:10 you can see the very presence of dialga was starting to erase everything and about at 13 minutes dialga starts creating a new universe and was only stopped by the lake guardians.

and you're just calling me a liar without even looking at my claims? that's great mate.

In that video nowhere was the word universe even mentioned to suggest Dialga created or destroyed something on a universal scale.

I never called you a liar. Sometimes people go into threads and say untrue things without malicious intent.