darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Diablo as seen in "Diablo 3" (Diablo is the Prime Evil so he's at his strongest)

The Archdemon from "Dragon Age"

All out battle, takes place in the city of Denerim.

Archdemon can summon Darkspawn for assistance.

Diablo can summon demons for assistance.

Who wins?

All out battle, takes place in the city of Denerim.

Archdemon can summon Darkspawn for assistance.

Diablo can summon demons for assistance.

Who wins?

Assume that (if Diablo wins) the Archdemon's soul is absorbed and cannot enter a nearby Darkspawn for rebirth.

(For the record, I just started getting into "Diablo"; so I know very little about the title character's abilities. This might be a total stomp, I really don't know.)

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't the Archdemon just keep jumping to nearby darkspawn if killed?

Rammiton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the Archdemon can't change bodies constantly. Even if it could, Hell is literally limitless, powerful demons will... "respawn" lesser ones do stay dead though, Darkspawn do have a breeding time which would ruin a long term fight (years upon years of combat, granted). Even if it was a slug fest Diablo would still win by sheer versatility of his forces.

Diablo, I'd say, is overall more powerful than the Archdemon and we have sure seen more from him than the Archdemon. Prime Evil Diablo who is supposed to be one of the most powerful creatures in the universe. The only reason the Nephalem, the players, were able to win is because it was a team effort, a sole Nephalem would have been destroyed.

I'd say Diablo would win in the end.