User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Dexter Morgan:

No Caption Provided

Vs

Walter White:

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

Dexter hears about the new crimelord Hisenberg and decides to do his thing. Walter is on his guard as he realizes someone (Dexter) is killing criminals.

• Both have basic knowledge of each other
  • Both have 1 week of prep
  • Morals On
  • Both have access to whatever they used in their series

Will Dexter get Walter? Or will Hisenberg prevail?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jayfournines

Walter FTW!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AweSam

Walter wakes up, tied down to a table.

The end.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Awesome thread. I'd be inclined to support Dexter Morgan. Walt has adapted extremely well to a life of crime, but ultimately he's bringing nothing to the table that Dexter shouldn't be able to handle. Dex has superior stealth abilities, hand-to-hand techniques and has been doing this for much longer than Walt. I think stealth will be a big factor and in the end Walt could get a needle in the neck.

And to anyone who says otherwise.... Jesse beat him in a random encounter :P

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@k4tzm4n: Agreed Walter White is a serious bada$$!:

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Strider92: I can't wait for a full collection to come out after next season.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jayfournines

@k4tzm4n: you may be correct...I still find Dexter extremely unlikeable -__-

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Jayfournines said:

Well, this has nothing to do with which character you like more :P

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

@Strider92
>-Both have basic knowledge of each other

Could you elaborate?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@k4tzm4n said:

@Jayfournines said:

Well, this has nothing to do with which character you like more :P

i'm gonna pull a Majestic99 and insist Walt FTW!.....even though you are right and he loses -_-

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Strider92:

Could you elaborate?

Dexter is aware his target is a gifted chemist and very smart. Walter is aware that Dexter is law enforcement so has substantial H2H abilities and likes to kill his quarry using stealth.

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92
Okay. Dexter will get him easily.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Honestly, I've always thought Raylan Givens (Justified) vs Dexter Morgan in a somewhat similar scenario would be really cool. Dexter would likely take it, but I think he'd stand a better chance than Walt.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Strider92 said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Strider92:

Could you elaborate?

Dexter is aware his target is a gifted chemist and very smart. Walter is aware that Dexter is law enforcement so has substantial H2H abilities and likes to kill his quarry using stealth.

Dexter's H2H is not common knowledge...he's not really law enforcement...he's a forensic tech...most people regard him as a lab geek
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Shawnbaby said:

@Strider92 said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Strider92:

Could you elaborate?

Dexter's H2H is not common knowledge...he's not really law enforcement...he's a forensic tech...most people regard him as a lab geek

Agreed, but I think he's adding that just for the sake of balance.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Hmmmm I want to say Dexter but Dex always used to get to know his prey before killing them and that won't be an option here as Walter is aware someone is out to kill him. Yes Dex is aware he's a scientist but I don't remember Dex's prep going anywhere beyond setting up kill rooms and stalking his prey. Walter on the other hand has a LOT of prep feats (some of them without to much time) ranging from explosives to poison gas. Honestly I think if Walter knows someone is coming to kill him he's smart enough to come up with a LOT of different chemicals and plans to get Dex where as Dexter only has his routine (which of course is very precious to him).

Awesome thread and I can't really say for sure who wins but i'm leaning towards Walter due to all the chemicals and equipment he had access to over the series.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby

In the Immortal Words of Vlad Taltos:
 "Anyone can be assasinated"

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Strider1992

@Shawnbaby said:

@Strider92 said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Strider92:

Could you elaborate?

I wasn't suggesting it was I said they have basic knowledge on one another not that what they knew was common. It was for the sake of balance as if Walter didn't know Dex was good at H2H he might try and engage him which would make a very short fight

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Strider92 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Strider92 said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Strider92:

Could you elaborate?

I wasn't suggesting it was I said they have basic knowledge on one another not that what they knew was common. It was for the sake of balance as if Walter didn't know Dex was good at H2H he might try and engage him which would make a very short fight

Well, your statement was that Walter knows Dexter is good at H2H because he's in Law Enforcement.I'm just pointing out that Dexter isn't really in Law Enforcement so Walter wouldn't be able to extrapolate any H2Hcapability. But I'm cool with the idea that Walt knows that Dex has got some moves.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Floopay

Dexter assassinated a DA and got away with it. I think he can handle Walt.

Somehow I see Walt walking out to his car and getting a syringe to the neck....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Dexter Morgan.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jezer

Is Breaking Bad really as good as everyone says? I want to start watching it, but I feel like the story concept wouldn't be interesting to me...

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fondofpacman

@Shawnbaby: I don't think that Walt knowing about Dexter's H2H fighting capability makes any difference, Walt wouldn't rely on H2H fighting to take anyone out, especially not a vigilante killer, who most people could assume would be pretty tough physically.

@Strider92 said:

Given these stipulations, Walt's gotta win. First, it seems that Walter White has a better jump on Dex; Walt knows he works for the police, which, given his resources (Saul Goodman's connections, money, etc.) will be enough to find Dex pretty damn fast since there are already lots of indications that Dexter is a f*%kin freak...also Dex is still on record with being associated with lots of dead serial killers. All Dexter will have on Walt is that he's a chemist, Walt won't have any police files since he's not a convicted fellon, and again, Walt's eluded a whole divisions of police dedicated to tracking him down for 4+ years.

Additionally, the fact that they'd each be trying to find one another while protecting themselves puts Walt ahead again IMO. Dexter almost got beat by that big mexican guy (little chino or whatever) after he knew that Dexter was coming after him, and that guy was just a thug, Walt is way smarter than anyone Dex has ever tried to kill and always manages to outsmart people who are after him. Walt's just better at defense, he's used to having to fight on his back so to speak as people are almost always after him, but Dex was only really hunted in season 2, and he should have gotten caught but got lucky with Doaks taking the fall for the Bayharbor Butcher murders.

The only way I see Dex winning is if Walt needs to divert attention away from defending himself from Dexter to go cook meth or do family stuff...then I can see Dex winning, as he would no doubt win in a straight brawl (he even managed to take out Doaks). Whoever figures out the identity of the other first wins this...and I say it's Walt...he's not in danger....he is the danger.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Jezer said:

Is Breaking Bad really as good as everyone says? I want to start watching it, but I feel like the story concept wouldn't be interesting to me...

I felt the exact same way and now it's my favorite show. I say give the first season a shot. If you like it, awesome. If not, at least now you know.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Dexter FTW! I can almostsee a team up :P

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jezer

@k4tzm4n said:

@Jezer said:

I felt the exact same way and now it's my favorite show. I say give the first season a shot. If you like it, awesome. If not, at least now you know.

Okay, good advice.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By Erik

Dexter.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Dexter is probably the closest to the Punisher/Batman a real person could be. I don't think a smarter than the average guy could defeat him.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By ComicStooge

Having not seen Dexter and loving Breaking Bad, I'd like to make a case for Walt.

He probably could've done this easier had he still had ties to Gus but since he doesn't have that anymore, it would be much, much harder for him to survive this.

EDIT:

Wait, can Walter get Mike to help him?

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cochise

I prefer Breaking Bad as a show but Dexter should be able to take this. He's much more methodical than Walt, and was literally born into this life. Walt has been using his intelligence to get out of one scrape after another, only to find himself in worse situations. And usually he has the advantage of going up against people who are less intelligent than he is - not the case here. Plus as the hunter, time is on Dexter's side.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Strider1992

@Jezer said:

It is awesome. Honestly when I heard the concept I was a little dubious about it but I decided to give it a shot by watching a few eps online and it was brilliant (some good comedy moments in it too).

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jezer
In my godlike opinion it's better than every other show that has been on air within the last five years.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jezer

Haha okay. I'll watch a couple episodes today, and let you all know if I think you guys were right.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mega_spidey01

breaking bad is Awesome show its one of my favorites shows. can't wait till sunday season 5.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cattlebattle

Walter wins with science

No really though, this fight is ridiculous, Walter is a regular man who is more or less a victim of his own circumstances, sometimes just scathing by using his intellect and playing people with certain amounts of luck..

Dexter is an active, successful serial killer, who has been trained since his youth, I think Dexter would get Walt quite effortlessly

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mortein

Awesome thread

I would choose dexter, he has far more experience.

But I like Walter more.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By buttersdaman000

Both are awesome shows but Dexter easily takes this. 

jritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jritter

Walter wakes up on the table. Dexter is way too methodical in his thinking and will take Walter down with relative ease.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ComicStooge

@k4tzm4n said:

Awesome thread. I'd be inclined to support Dexter Morgan. Walt has adapted extremely well to a life of crime, but ultimately he's bringing nothing to the table that Dexter shouldn't be able to handle. Dex has superior stealth abilities, hand-to-hand techniques and has been doing this for much longer than Walt. I think stealth will be a big factor and in the end Walt could get a needle in the neck.

And to anyone who says otherwise.... Jesse beat him in a random encounter :P

Well to be fair, Walt did wonder if Jesse was a former Navy Seal. :P

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ghostrider2

@AweSam said:

The end.

True.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By stonerthps

@AweSam said:

The end.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ComicStooge

Walter doesn't exactly fit Dex's code though, that's the only thing.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik

Dexter with ease.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45  Edited By Pokeysteve

Dexter took out Little Chino who was huge and the Trinity killer who was really smart. Walt isn't smart enough or big enough to stop Dex. Walt also lets his nerves and emotions get to him. Dexter doesn't have any of either.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#46  Edited By Saren

@Pokeysteve: In fairness, Dexter's first run-in with Little Chino didn't really go well for him, and he took out Trinity only after Mitchell had already figured out Dexter's true identity as well and even confronted him at the station.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47  Edited By Pokeysteve

@CitizenBane: Very true. His second attempt didn't go smooth either. Why? The first time he underestimated Chino's strength and the second, Chino's boys surprised him with a trap. Walt doesn't have the upper-hand in strength and has no boys. He has Jesse and maybe Mike. Mike and Walt vs Dexter would have been a pretty good battle. I think, anyways.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Erik

Unless Walter figures out a way to cause an explosion around him that will clear everything but himself, I do not see him having a way to cope with Dexter's surprise attacks.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ComicStooge

@Erik said:

Unless Walter figures out a way to cause an explosion around him that will clear everything but himself, I do not see him having a way to cope with Dexter's surprise attacks.

Agreed, Walt has almost no chance.

Unlike Mike was involved and he set up surveillance and was guarding Walt, that's the only way he could survive.

josephmontoya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By josephmontoya

Walter White fits the code, because Walter has killed in cold blood several times.Depending on the current state of eachother lives gives another more of an advantage. If both Rita and Skyler were both loving wifes, both men would have to play Father/Husband, leaving less time to prepare(Although Walt Allowed the distance in the family, where Dexter tried to fix things). Dexter has had highest accomplishments killing trinity and Garza. Walt has killed Gus as another accomplishment. Both have outsmarted law enforcement, and both have lost the family aspect of their lives due to their own self indulgentment. Walt as well as Dexter think on their feet. Dexter wants to rid the world of Walt, and Walter knows of this (Maybe by a tip from Mikes connections). Dexter would probably go for Walter at his place of business, but jesse and or mike ect....(men wielding guns) would be around, not at home because the wife and kids. probably waiting in the car on his way home. Walter would figure he could not be alone, and would consul with saul (to create a scenario in order to seem alone) and catch him, Dexter, on a stealth run. Dexter would have everyone in Walters life mapped out, and would quickly realize Saul as well as mike have connections. Mike would know if being followed, and would let the trio know. (or lets Gus know depending on timeline) Dexter has not been tasked with working around organized crime, only a single organized serial killer. Dexter only can win if the Drug lords do not know of his intentions. Walter needs routine (i.e, Gus) in order to strike, as does Dexter. If Dexter is in the Hunt in Arizona Walter can not find a routine, as well as the other way around. Both men would never tell on law enforcement of each others actions, but using DEA and or Miami Homicide may prove as a detour or a trap. Given What town, Timeline, and "jump" I see it going Both ways......