#1 Posted by Rxdking (942 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

R1: Woods ( Think of Rambo: First Blood)

R2: Populated City ( Both don't care about killing innocents, bloodlusted) Times square

R3: Mountains in afghanistan

R4: Octagon H2H

R5: Frank has his KA-BAR and Dex has 5 throwing knifes

Rules:

Frank has all his MARSOC gear

Dex has all his FBI/SWAT gear.

#2 Posted by Gilad_the_One (285 posts) - - Show Bio

These rounds all seem to favor Frank

#3 Posted by Amendment50 (15112 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank will not win at range but he will wreck in H2H.

#4 Posted by Superhero24 (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could pull some wins from distance(still losses majority tho), but I agree with h2h 100%.

#5 Posted by bflynn316 (2660 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50 said:

I think he could pull some wins from distance(still losses majority tho), but I agree with h2h 100%.

Why would he wreck in H2H? Both fared pretty equally against Daredevil at close range. Maybe Frank was slightly superior, but it's not like Bullseye was crap at close range.

Anyway, at a range Dex should definitely take the majority since they both have guns. He's probably faster and definitely more accurate. Frank's only advantage is his superior strength and damage soak which isn't gunna do him any favors against a guy who will shoot him right in between the eyes the moment he gets a clear shot. We never saw Dex struggle at all to kill people instantly when he had a gun, he just didn't have a gun for the majority of his fight scenes.

#6 Posted by dami24434 (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

dex all rounds. I don't see frank winning even one round

#7 Posted by Jueix (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Edited by The_Hajduk (5698 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316 said:
@superhero24 said:
@amendment50 said:

Why would he wreck in H2H? Both fared pretty equally against Daredevil at close range. Maybe Frank was slightly superior, but it's not like Bullseye was crap at close range.

Anyway, at a range Dex should definitely take the majority since they both have guns. He's probably faster and definitely more accurate. Frank's only advantage is his superior strength and damage soak which isn't gunna do him any favors against a guy who will shoot him right in between the eyes the moment he gets a clear shot. We never saw Dex struggle at all to kill people instantly when he had a gun, he just didn't have a gun for the majority of his fight scenes.

Frank definitely did better against Daredevil. They landed about the same number of attacks, but Frank's attacks all dealt massive damage. Bullseye never came close to rocking Matt and flooring him for a 10 count. They're second fight was even more impressive and almost on par. This is despite Daredevil having armor against Frank and wearing cloth against Bullseye.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#9 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex's h2h is horrendous frank definitely wins just like Matt

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#10 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex's h2h is horrendous frank definitely wins just like Matt

Matt did not win though...and Dex has much better CQC feats

#11 Edited by death4bunnies (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex only wins round five.

Bullseye has an edge on frank at mid range.

Frank has better long range feats.

Frank has better h2h (remember s3 DD was not at his prime when he fought dex, he was still healing, may never heal from injuries; plus dex had his suit, where Frank took on an armored DD.

Most importantly this version of the punisher showed some actual tactics, where Bulleyes just kinda walked though buildings in the open, throwing shit at people.

I give dex round 5 because of the knifes, all other rounds to frank.