takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
No Caption Provided

(AKA the same Goku that got amped by the Z fighters and oneshotted Broly)

Round 1: Super Perfect Cell

Round 2: SSJ2 Teen Gohan

Round 3: SSJ2 Majin Vegeta

Round 4: Fat Buu

Round 5: Kid Buu

Round 6: SSJ3 Gotenks

Round 7: Mystic Gohan

Round 8: Buutenks

Round 9: Buuhan

Round 10: SSJ Vegito

Rules

• Healed after every round
  • All are bloodlusted
  • Buu's can't absorb or use candy beam
  • Takes place on an indestructible planet
  • Win by death or K.O., no BFR
Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at 2 or 3

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily.

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosReigns

This is kinda hard to gauge since if we do take for granted that the statements that Broly can galaxy bust then at best goku should stop at round 4.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Clears

People forget that movies take place in a different dimension.

No one in the Z series is a casual Galaxy Buster like Broly.

Southern Galaxy is a quadrant of Galaxies and 1/4 of Universe 7

UCOGBIAJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is kinda hard to gauge since if we do take for granted that the statements that Broly can galaxy bust then at best goku should stop at round 4.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ragegod  Online

Stops at 1. Cell > Broly.

Broly is also not a galaxy buster if the movie literally takes place in said galaxy lmao

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ragegod  Online
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this up for debate? It's stated and shown right in the movie. I know people don't like this feat, but it took place.

@ragegod said:

@eredin12: Yeah, sure lol

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at far Buu since punching him won’t work, and I doubt this version of Goku is ssj3 level. This Goku should also have extremely limited stamina. He will put all of his power in one punch and fail. Maybe if he tries a kamehameha he will have a chance, but he will need to completely obliterate Buu to win.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator

Bump.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ragegod  Online

Why is this up for debate? It's stated and shown right in the movie. I know people don't like this feat, but it took place.

@ragegod said:

It didn't happen if those events took place right in that galaxy. You people try too had.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at far Buu since punching him won’t work, and I doubt this version of Goku is ssj3 level. This Goku should also have extremely limited stamina. He will put all of his power in one punch and fail. Maybe if he tries a kamehameha he will have a chance, but he will need to completely obliterate Buu to win.

Your forgetting the zenkais he'd be getting after going through 3 rounds of extremely tough fights. He'd at least be getting 2x stronger after every fight and that would add up to him being around 8x stronger all-together.

To put this in perspective for you, Goku's base PL around this time was around 20,000,000 and had risen to about 60,000,000 in the Buu saga. Now his base firm is going to be at least (likely higher) 160,000,000 after these fights.

Broly fought 4 SSJs at once and curb-stomped them so in order for Deus Ex Machina Goku to one-shot him like that, he'd have to at least a 200x multiplier on him.

This puts Goku at at least 32 Billion PL, putting him at around 30% stronger than his SSJ3 self and allowing him to clear this whole gauntlet with relative ease.

Rules

• Healed after every round
  • All are bloodlusted
  • Buu's can't absorb or use candy beam
  • Takes place on an indestructible planet
  • Win by death or K.O., no BFR
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: According to the Daizenshuu, Goku stopped getting big zenkais after the Frieza saga.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordBaller

@alextheboss said:

@lordballer: According to the Daizenshuu, Goku stopped getting big zenkais after the Frieza saga.

That doesn't mean he doesn't get them at all. A good example of Goku's zenkais in action was when in just SSJ, he overpowered Buu with the spirit bomb. He became over 4x stronger over the course of that saga as he previously needed SSJ3 to even fight on par with a much weaker Buu.

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

@ragegod said:
@green_skaar said:

@ragegod said:

It didn't happen if those events took place right in that galaxy. You people try too had.

South Galaxy isn't a singular Galaxy.

It's Quadrant of them.

Ruled over by South Kai

1/4 of Universe 7

The other 3/4s of U7 are North Galaxy, West Galaxy & East Galaxy. All of them are Quadrants.

Even if you try to pretend like South Galaxy is one Galaxy (which it isn't), that would still put Broly at Multi Solar System.

Far beyond Cell, who isn't even close to Multi Solar System.

Broly takes out an army of Cells even when you try to low ball his feats.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gaoron

@ragegod: You do realize how big galaxies are, right? There could be still hundreds of stars out there and galaxy would still count as destroyed. It's like saying you didn't ate a cake because there's couple of crumbs left.

OT. Most likely stops at Fat Buu, Broly is much stronger than Cell, it was proven multiple times by feats, Hatchiyack OVA and even by the goddamn creator of DBZ movies. At this point it shouldn't be debated:

-Cell makes a big deal out of solar system busting, Broly can destroy galaxies

- Cell needs a kmh or self destruct to destroy Earth, Broly does it with casual ki blasts

- Cell got his torso blown off by Goku's kmh, Broly no sold it

- Broly stomped Vegeta in a better fashion

- Broly danced and toyed around with 4 SSJ tiers, Cell was close to Goku and Gohan in power and even as SPC couldn't finish the job against half power SS2 Gohan

- SPC was effected by Vegeta's ki blast, Broly wasn't before even going LSSJ

Plot BS Goku is not losing to any SS2 tier with his one shot Broly kill punch.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't even scratch 4 and is unlikely to even beat 1

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Easily clears if you go by feats

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 takenstew22  Moderator

Couple of things.

@gaoron said:

- Cell needs a kmh or self destruct to destroy Earth, Broly does it with casual ki blasts

This doesn't mean Cell can't casually destroy the earth. He used the Kamehameha because casual attacks won't be nearly as effective against Goku or Gohan. As for the self destruct, he was getting desperate because Gohan would've easily finished him off otherwise and if he wasn't able to win, then nobody was.

- Cell got his torso blown off by Goku's kmh, Broly no sold it

To be fair, Cell wasn't at full power there.

- Broly stomped Vegeta in a better fashion

SPC oneshotted and crippled Vegeta with a pimp hand.

- Broly danced and toyed around with 4 SSJ tiers, Cell was close to Goku and Gohan in power and even as SPC couldn't finish the job against half power SS2 Gohan

Again, he wasn't at full power when he faced MSSJ Goku and Gohan.

Not saying Cell is superior, because I actually think Broly is stronger, but I'm just clarifying things.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: ssj Goku was not stronger than kid Buu. He only overpowered him due to the spirit bomb. Ssj was just a bonus.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could potentially stop at 2 but definitely stops at 3.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: ssj Goku was not stronger than kid Buu. He only overpowered him due to the spirit bomb. Ssj was just a bonus.

SSJ2 Goku was still shown fighting on par with him for a bit, showing off his growth in strength. He became like 4x stronger since he fought fat Buu.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Crimson_COMET

Clears. Broly as a restrained SSJ was able to visually destroy a galaxy. Over time or not that puts his restrained form in upper Buu Saga tier. And ignoring how Broly was said to had destory the South Galaxy, which is arguably a quadrant. Even if its Galaxy lvl over time its high end Buu saga lvl in his restrained form.

As a legendary SSJ he is massively boosted, as we see restrained SSJ Broly able to be mediocre to a Base Goku, yet LSSJ slapped the Z-Fighters at their best.

Movie characters are different from the main series, and most will just claim this Goku to still be Cell Games lvl with an amp, when this is not the case, despite the placement this movie should had been taken in. It is a whole new dimension as stated by the author, and has proven to be on a whole new lvl of power.

Ki Amped Goku was able to One-shot LSSJ Broly.

People also tend to forget how much ki amplification is. Some of which is and is not canon.

We have seen when Gohan and Krillin gave Piccolo energy, leading to Piccolo being able to sneak a good hit in on 50% Freiza, that same Freiza who gave Piccolo a good fight in his 2nd form.

We see Goku absorbing the spirit bomb to the point where his comfort bubble bodied a guy who in in the Imperfect-Semi Perfect Cell range of power.

We further see in the ToP that Vegeta giving Goku the crumbs of power he has left was able to bring a Base Goku who could barely stand, into SSB.

Furthermore, we know that when failing to perform the SSG ritual that Goku got a ki amp so great that his SSJ1 form had power so great that Gohan claimed it t be the greatest Ki he has ever sensed, which would make SSJ1 Goku above Buutenks: who was the strongest foe Gohan had even been able to sense the ki signature of.

Ki amplification is no joke. Canon displays or not, it has proven its worth. Odd that it isn't used more in the series.

Goku clears this for sure.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 takenstew22  Moderator

Mine aswell add more rounds if people think he clears easily.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By alextheboss

@lordballer: That was filler. Even ignoring that, ssj3 Goku later fought on par with kid Buu. If anything Buu was just toying with him.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LordBaller

@alextheboss said:@lordballer: That was filler. Even ignoring that, ssj3 Goku later fought on par with kid Buu. If anything Buu was just toying with him.

If anything, he no longer clears. He stops at Vegito.

Filler is still Canon if it doesn't contradict anything shown before it. It's still impressive that he lasted that long against a toying Buu, he still got stronger.

SSJ3 Goku ~ Kid Buu doesn't disprove him getting stronger considering Kid Buu >> Buuhan.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: That was filler. Even ignoring that, ssj3 Goku later fought on par with kid Buu. If anything Buu was just toying with him.

If anything, he no longer clears. He stops at Vegito.

Filler is still Canon if it doesn't contradict anything shown before it. It's still impressive that he lasted that long against a toying Buu, he still got stronger.

SSJ3 Goku ~ Kid Buu doesn't disprove him getting stronger considering Kid Buu >> Buuhan.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: What? Buuhan is way stronger than kid Buu.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: Eh not really. Kid Buu is literally just Super Buu minus fat Buu, while Buuhan is Super Buu plus Piccolo, plus Goten, plus Trunks, and plust Gohan. Goku also admitted he couldn't beat Super Buu alone, but he thought he could handle kid Buu. Plus in super mystic Gohan easily caught up to god tier, so he is clearly really strong.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LordBaller
@alextheboss said:

@lordballer: Eh not really. Kid Buu is literally just Super Buu minus fat Buu, while Buuhan is Super Buu plus Piccolo, plus Goten, plus Trunks, and plust Gohan. Goku also admitted he couldn't beat Super Buu alone, but he thought he could handle kid Buu. Plus in super mystic Gohan easily caught up to god tier, so he is clearly really strong.

It was suggested that Kid Buu was stronger since the Kais explained to us that because he had lost the influence of the people he had absorbed, he reverted back into his original form -- pretty much pure evil. That's why they were way more scared of Kid Buu than Buuhan.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By alextheboss

@lordballer: Yeah, because kid buu is a mindless monster who just wants to destroy.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I disagree with DBS Gohan being above Golden Frieza and SSB Vegeta. I also disagree with DBS base Vegeta being above anyone in Z. He doesn't have anything to prove he is above ssj Vegito, unless you think he is stronger than SSG Goku was in the BoG arc, which I don't think he is.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

When did i say that? I dont think he is above them at all, i never claimed that i think both would beat him, i said Beerus is far above those 2, not Gohan, hence why i posted a video of him stomping Vegeta

Oh, I see.

Base Goku was unaffected by a black hole( where all its force was concerned on him, it was controlled so that sounding was not affected besides passively atomizing ring by its raw weight ) completely(well it put weight on him so it was hard to move but its raw force did nothing to him, it caused him no pain) and a black hole can atomize anything on a subatomic level, even neutron stars, that is its sheer force, you think we can scale Vegito to that level? He would basically not even feel punches much stronger than star busting

Goku needed to go SSB to get out of that black hole. Even 17 couldn't move and he is about SSB tier.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Considering Vegito is arguably over 50x solar system level, pretty sure star level punches arguably wouldn't do anything to him. And even android 18 was surviving in that black hole, and she was having problems with enemies Krillin could fight.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I disagree with Krillin being even close to that strong, but I can't fault you for thinking that due to how bad Super scaling is.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By alextheboss

@eredin12:

I see no reason why he cannot be that strong, as i said he trained, we saw how much Gohan improved with training, its not like he trained for litle eiather he trained quite loot, its not like Krillin has any anti feats or anything eiather, something that disproves him being that strong

Krillin trained his whole life up through DBZ, and never even had proof of surpassing first form Namek Frieza. He then took a two year training break and was scared of fighting fodder Frieza soldiers. Roshi also caught up to him.

I dont think its that bad i mean sure it has some inconsistencies which is normal for evrey series that big, but it is good most of the time

No, Super is pretty awful. Krillin pushed Goku to ssj and even made him excited and get carried away in SSB even though he should be vastly weaker than base Goku. Krillin kept up with 18, who kept up with 17, who kept up with Jiren. Almost everyone in the ToP seemed somewhat relative to each other, even though some of them should be billions of times apart. Tagoma randomly goes from Zarbon level to beating Piccolo in a few months, even though Goku and Vegeta in the time chamber for a year couldn't make gains even close to that big. Gohan keeping up with ssj Goku all of a sudden even before his training. In the manga Roshi dodges multiple attacks from Jiren. Their powers are all over the place. Go back and look at the original DBZ, especially the manga, and you will see pretty much everyone stays in their lane. Krillin and Tien can help out with their special attacks as distractions, but they are completely irrelevant power wise. Goku makes gets crazy god powers, and now it seems like they randomly got closer in power to him. That would imply their training was better than Goku's god boost and Whis training combined. Also 17 randomly being god tier was really stupid. Frieza also should have needed more than 4 months of training to catch up.

But i dont see your point with this, 18 surviving is a feat for her, this black hole was so ridiculously strong that not even Gokus instant transmission which is literally instant or at least MFTL( as he can travel across universe with it in moments) worked, it is strogner than normal black holes, so 18 surviving is not anti feats for the black hole but feat for her

Characters aren't allowed to kill in the ToP. Arguably anyone would have survived that if they got hit by it, they just wouldn't have been able to move.