Despero, Thanos, Darkseid, Zoom, Brutaal vs SBP, ION SY, Flash, MMH, Black Adam, Silver Surfer, Atrocitus, Sinestro

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By franky666

Zolomon Hunter Zoom - Wally West Flash - ION Sodam Yat - Silver Surfer isn't amped up or anything.

Bloodlusted. To Deah or KO. No Bfr.

Despero
Despero
Thanos
Thanos
Darkseid
Darkseid
Zoom (Zolomon Hunter)
Zoom (Zolomon Hunter)
Brutaal
Brutaal

VS

Superboy Prime
Superboy Prime
ION Sodam Yat
ION Sodam Yat
Flash (Wally West)
Flash (Wally West)
Martian Manhunter
Martian Manhunter
Black Adam
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer
Atrocitus and Sinestro
Atrocitus and Sinestro

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going to side with team 1, too much raw and telepathic power on their side (although team 2 has SBP and J'onn)

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@giliad_ said:

Going to side with team 1, too much raw and telepathic power on their side (although team 2 has SBP and J'onn)

LOL good one spite against team 1 boy prime solos and stomps with sodam its a slaughter.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much on Sodom or Brutaal, but...

Despero owns J'onnz.

Thanos owns Surfer.

Darkseid owns Adam.

Flash and Zoom pretty much cancel each other out.

This leaves SBP vs those winners. I don't know many feats on Prime, but I'd like to think the odds are heavily against him.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Despero owns J'onnz.

Thanos owns Surfer.

Darkseid owns Adam.

This leaves SBP vs those winners. I don't know many feats on Prime, but I'd like to think the odds are heavily against him.

If I'm not wrong, Zoom must stomp Flash

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@giliad_ said:

LOL good one spite against team 1 boy prime solos and stomps with sodam its a slaughter.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Hunter solos.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MAZAHS117

Team 1 is WAY op

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage said:

Despero owns J'onnz.

Thanos owns Surfer.

Darkseid owns Adam.

If I'm not wrong, Zoom must stomp Flash

You're right. Zoom > Wally.

As for the battle, team 1 wins.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Tbh the Flash/Surfer duo could be a massive threat once Zooms out of the equation, Darksied and Thanos is a MASSIVE edge. IF SBP can take one of them out (Preferably Thanos) than team 2 has a shot, despero is still a HUGE threat capable of sweeping these guys though.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-631c3102b31d4
deactivated-631c3102b31d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: Neither of them have any TP resistance, they get oneshotted by Despero.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team villain is looking pretty OP so I'll side with them.

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Added Atrocitus and Sinestro to Team 2

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

Zoom still solos in a hundredth of a femtosecond.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sy8000

Zoom isn't soloing. He can't hurt Prime. Team 1 does win however.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero puts them in a coma. Thanos pimpsmacks surfer,sinestro and atroticus.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

@highaccuser: Even if we're to accept that(as Zoom essentially has nigh limitless potential for KE energy output I don't) how does Prime go about tagging him with anything? In fact how would he know what to hit?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Flying into space and nuking him with heat vision or blowing up the planet (he's never done it but considering his feats I don't see why he can't and he can always just build momentum and fly through it at light speed like he planned to do to Oa).

This is assuming Zoom doesn't just break his fists or tire himself out punching Prime which he realistically would.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say team 2 gets semi brutalized until its pretty much every one in team 1 vs SBP who lasts a while but eventually gets put down.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@highaccuser: His heat vision hasn't shown to be that powerful and I'd argue he hasn't been particular creative with his powers to think to use them to cover the planet.

Why would he? Bart, Jay and Wally didnt when blitzing Prime and Zoom has shown to be able to hit considerably harder than they have. Zoom could take a 30 minute break between punching Prime 100 times and he still wouldnt have moved an inch. That's the advantage of living in your own timeline, Hunter has literally all the time in the world to wear him down and if Wally and Bart can can at least cause visible harm to him then Zoom can eventually take him down.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@juiceboks said:

@highaccuser: His heat vision hasn't shown to be that powerful and I'd argue he hasn't been particular creative with his powers to think to use them to cover the planet.

Why would he? Bart, Jay and Wally didnt when blitzing Prime and Zoom has shown to be able to hit considerably harder than they have. Zoom could take a 30 minute break between punching Prime 100 times and he still wouldnt have moved an inch. That's the advantage of living in your own timeline, Hunter has literally all the time in the world to wear him down and if Wally and Bart can can at least cause visible harm to him then Zoom can eventually take him down.

You forget zoom's penchant for jobbing. He never fights with full efficiency except against wally. He got himself tagged by Hal and some amazons. He also has not demonstrated anything near the power output to bring down prime, as his punches didn't even seriously injure WW. Sure, in theory he should virtually be able to solo, but in practice he hasn't had too much luck or the feats to suggest he is able to do so.

The only solution team 1 has against prime is TP, as otherwise prime eviscerates them all. As a result of TP, team 1 takes it if they play smart. If J'onn occupies them long enough for prime to disembowel despero and bruutal, the tide changes quickly.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@wf_mxyzptlk: I didnt forget that Zoom can job. The OP states he's bloodlusted.

He also wasn't trying to pound Diana into the pavement as he is here(and she still remarked on how hard he punched her). He holds back against heroes as fighting otherwise would defeat the purpose of him engaging them in the first place.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@juiceboks said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: I didnt forget that Zoom can job. The OP states he's bloodlusted.

I didn't notice that. In that case, surfer becomes a much bigger player and the dynamic totally shifts towards zoom.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chazz85

Ok heres how this goes

Zoom blitz the lanterns before they can react and then defeats wally.

Thanos rag dolls surfer and adam

Darksiede ragdolls MMH

idk brutaal an despro

After this superboy prime and ion take the charge zoom begins a blitz and darksiede fires his omega beams at ion trying to prevent him from creating constructs. Thanos gets into a fist fight with superboy prime using his shields to absorb his damage then while ION is busy with DS zoom blitz prime eventually due to zooms blits thanos b arely defeats prime. Then the 3 of them stomp ION. I'd say the 3 ik of win this 6/10.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

He carved an S into a planet and planned to do so to Earth. No he's never used his powers that way but it's quite literally going to take at least several days from Zoom to actually knock Prime out so he has time to think it over.

Why would he? Bart, Jay and Wally didnt when blitzing Prime and Zoom has shown to be able to hit considerably harder than they have.

They have aura that gives them some durability. Zoom doesn't.

Zoom could take a 30 minute break between punching Prime 100 times and he still wouldnt have moved an inch. That's the advantage of living in your own timeline, Hunter has literally all the time in the world to wear him down and if Wally and Bart can can at least cause visible harm to him then Zoom can eventually take him down.

Causing Prime visible harm has nothing to do with actually knocking him out or even coming close. Prime tanked a half galaxy busting explosion that shredded the Anti-Monitor and it's basically impossible for a simple team buster to actually cause him relevant amounts of pain.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@highaccuser: A couple years for Zoom could be a nanosecond for Prime if Hunter decides to stretch it out as much as possible. He's bloodlusted so I'd imagine he'd do whatever it takes.

Regardless Zoom has tanked blows from Wally while going all out. He may not be connected to the Speed Force but his powers clearly work to give him a noticeable degree of superhuman durability. Certainly enough to withstand punching Prime as other speedsters have.

It shows that they can at the very least cause damage to him, damage that Zoom can not only exceed but accumulate 10's of thousands of times before Clark can recognize who he's even fighting (if for whatever reason Hunter stops moving). Clark's resistance to energy attacks seems to be much more impressive than his resistance to blunt force. Like I said, it could take Zoom 5 months but with his powers Prime can't retaliate unless Hunter lets him. Connor has a finite threshold for damage, while Zoom's ability to manipulate his own timeline doesnt.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime would be the one left standing he might be in trouble