Desak the GodSlayer vs Darkseid

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

http://www.leaderslair.com/lightningcrashes/thor2-049pic2.gifFor those who doesn't know desak hes is strong. He killed the guy who cut 25% of thors hammer off. Gods powers don't work on him including the odin force. A full blast odin force. Hes killed thousands of gods and moves so fast its not known whether hes teleporting or something else.

I don't think i need to explain Darkseid.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Any one lol??

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lordraiden

Darkseid!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Methos

Darkseid...

he isn't an actual God, he's a god, so his powers will work on GodSlayer...

one blast of the Omega Effect and it's all over

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"Darkseid... he isn't an actual God, he's a god, so his powers will work on GodSlayer... one blast of the Omega Effect and it's all over M"

I'm trying to make sense of that statement?! But Darkseid has more than enough to take out Desak!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

I gotta go with Darkseid here. It seems like a lot of people really underestimate his power. His Omega Effect is nothing to play with. DS isnt a Thanos lacky here. He is pretty badazz in his own right

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

King Saturn says:

"I gotta go with Darkseid here. It seems like a lot of people really underestimate his power. His Omega Effect is nothing to play with. DS isnt a Thanos lacky here. He is pretty badazz in his own right"

If anyone is a lacky, is Thanos. Jim Starlin created, Thanos as a homage to Kirby's Darkseid. Darkseid is the original and in fact, more powerful. It's just because of some recent bad writing and many younger readers not knowing, about the real abilities of the big D. Hopefully, this will all be restored, soon.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Forever

Darkseid easily.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

Fantasma Ghost says:

"King Saturn says:
"I gotta go with Darkseid here. It seems like a lot of people really underestimate his power. His Omega Effect is nothing to play with. DS isnt a Thanos lacky here. He is pretty badazz in his own right"
If anyone is a lacky, is Thanos. Jim Starlin created, Thanos as a homage to Kirby's Darkseid. Darkseid is the original and in fact, more powerful. It's just because of some recent bad writing and many younger readers not knowing, about the real abilities of the big D. Hopefully, this will all be restored, soon."

Thats true

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Darkseid

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
Desak if i remembered never met thanos. He killed thousands of gods. He can't be hurt by god powers which is why he didn't even feel a full power blast from the odin blast from thor. he beat perrikus who cut 25% of thors hammer off with one swipe. He could control destroyer. Also nobody underestimates darkseid they sometimes over estimate him. No one here has ever really said anything wrong about darkseid. Why mangog was a thanos lacky was beyond me."

Possibly, I guess I can go with that

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

Desak if i remembered never met thanos. He killed thousands of gods. He can't be hurt by god powers which is why he didn't even feel a full power blast from the odin blast from thor. he beat perrikus who cut 25% of thors hammer off with one swipe. He could control destroyer.

Also nobody underestimates darkseid they sometimes over estimate him. No one here has ever really said anything wrong about darkseid. Why mangog was a thanos lacky was beyond me.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zenma

the omega beam.......