Denji (Chainsaw Man) vs Kokushibo (Demon Slayer)

• 55 results
YuZuckNetou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character
  • No knowledge
  • Take place in the Cimetry in which Denji fought Makima
  • 50 ft distance
  • The battle take place 10 hours before sunrise
  • Standard gear
  • Chainsaw Devil as he was against the Weapon Devils in the first fight vs Prime Kokushibo.
  • Win by any mean

Round 2 :

Cemetery Chainsaw Man

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KillianDuclark

Kokushibo wins. Faster, more skilled better regeneration

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo beats Chainsawman with high-diff fight between the demons.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blannis

Chainsaw man blitz wtf is this demon slayer wank

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordTwigo

@blannis: Kokoshibu is faster, more skilled, has ranged AoE attacks and has better regeneration.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Denji literally ripped his heart out, threw it and regenerated from that just to continue fighting. What’s Kokushibo’s regen like?

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordTwigo

@ghostvortex: Demons in KnY can only be killed by sunlight or decapitation with sunlight infused blades (nichirin). Kokushibo's regeneration was so good it allowed him surpass the weakness to decapitation via nichirin.

Even low level demons whom Kokushibo scales far above can regenerate from only their heads

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KingCrimson  Online

Denji stomps.

He’s way faster and he’d literally just keep killing and eating Kokushibo until - worst case scenario - the sun burns him to a crisp.

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chainsaw man wins

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when Denji fought with that demon that kept regenarating? Same thing will happen to Kokoshibu

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibou stomps. Chainsawman characters aren't up there yet

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostvortex: Demons in KnY can only be killed by sunlight or decapitation with sunlight infused blades (nichirin). Kokushibo's regeneration was so good it allowed him surpass the weakness to decapitation via nichirin.

Even low level demons whom Kokushibo scales far above can regenerate from only their heads

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As long as Kokushibo still bleeds Denji can drink it this would pretty much be a never-ending battle unless Denji exploits the sunlight weakness.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostvortex:

But Kokoshibu's attacks function more like AoE's allowing for him to attack from range so Denji realistically wouldn't be able to draw near enough to drink his blood

No Caption Provided

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CSM stomps until sun rise or just eats him whole

Avatar image for kyokokukamusari
Kyokokukamusari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: you can’t drink the blood of a demon unfortunately otherwise you’ll undergo complete biological destruction. Muzan’s blood has show this in the manga. As upper moon 1 Kokushibo posses the most amount of Muzan’s blood and thus Denji can’t drink it for power

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyokokukamusari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: yes the more blood the more powerful. The cells convert overtime when the demons body is strong enough to increase the concentration. However, none demons will if given too much at once will melt form the bones outward through complete biological disintegration

Kyokokukamusari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: upper moons like that of Kokushibo can absorb their opponents for power as well. Additionally after seeing he training arc with Denji and power it was shown that I’d devils loose too much blood they will die. And drinking demonic blood isn’t an option as I pointed out in another response

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pochita stomps

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo is faster and wwwaaayy to skilled for Pochita. Kokushibo isn't going to let Pochita hit him.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 KingCrimson  Online

@pizzagod342: He is more skilled, but there’s no way he’s faster. CSM blitzes him to high heaven.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pizzagod342

@kingcrimson: @sirfizzwhizz unless he's sub rel he isn't blitzing

I know that Quanxi has a massively hypersonic feat that's around mach 100

I know that the Gun Devil has a massively hypersonic feat that's around mach 300

that's still worse than Muichiro casually slicing through 10,000 killer fish in an instant which was mach 526. no one scales to the Gun Devil's attack speed because it blitzed Makima and even than Mitsuri has lightning speed feats.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KingCrimson  Online

@pizzagod342: There weren’t actually 10,000 fish, that’s just the name of the art. Even Yoriichi couldn’t make 1800 cuts in a single instant and he’s lightyears ahead of every other Hashira.

I don’t think the KnY verse gets above re-entry speed honestly unless you try to use lightning timing feats which are extremely shaky from what I recall, and again are harmed by Yoriichi (who is pretty much the ceiling for the verse) failing to cut all the pieces of Muzan when he exploded.

CSM statued the hybrid form of Quanxi, which even if only twice as fast as her base form, would put him way way out of reach of KnY, IMO.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzagod342: There weren’t actually 10,000 fish,

that’s just the name of the art.

Blood demon art attack names tend be very explicit. Daki's eight layered obi slash or Hantengu's 64 yard wood dragons etc. So why not in this instance?

Even Yoriichi couldn’t make 1800 cuts in a single instant and he’s lightyears ahead of every other Hashira.

It wasn't that he couldn't tag those pieces they were just too small

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don’t think the KnY verse gets above re-entry speed honestly unless you try to use lightning timing feats which are extremely shaky from what I recall, and again are harmed by Yoriichi (who is pretty much the ceiling for the verse) failing to cut all the pieces of Muzan when he exploded.

I don't agree with sub relativistic KnY but to deny they are lightning timers is to be disingenuous. Hantengu explicitly calls down lightning from the sky and Mitsuru dodged and deflected it

CSM statued the hybrid form of Quanxi, which even if only twice as fast as her base form, would put him way way out of reach of KnY, IMO.

No it wouldn't. The Quanxi feat has been calc'd multiple times and it's still only in the low double digits of hypersonic. Doubling it would barely put it in the low triple digit mach speed and even then KnY godtiers would be faster

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Even if there aren't 10,000 fish the feat itself is mach 526.02 at a low ball. This is consistent with Muichiro slicing thousands of needles out of the air.

Muzan's pieces travel faster than Gyokko's fish and they were smaller then them to. Comparing the speed of Gyokko's fish to the speed of Muzan's pieces while Muzan is actively running for his life is like comparing the speed of Muzan and Gyokko themselves.

lightning timing isn't shaky as it's air to ground lightning and Muzan was running for his life in that fight so he was moving faster then you think

At best that would put Quanxi at mach 200. Kokushibo blitzed and stomped Muichiro who was mach 500 and nearly blitzed Sanemi. Muichiro stated that his speed is in a completely other dimension compared to the Pillars. He also blitzed Akaza. This is consistent with other Transparent World users also blitzing Akaza

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Belando

Heh, this calc on a different forum has a higher number than this calc. Checkmate

No Caption Provided
Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: Show me the calcs on this forum then

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Belando

@pizzagod342: Just relying on others' calculations, in general, is bad practice. Make a case for your character and argue why they win. Don't just appeal to their page or calcs on VsBattle, as everyone on this site is well aware of their existence, yet we're still able to have interesting discussions.

There would be no point in debating if we just checked who VsBattle claimed is stronger through their calculations and left it at that. Battle forums wouldn't exist if that was a good approach.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pizzagod342

@belando: I don't blindly follow vs battle wiki. Unless you can prove a calculation wrong what's the problem with it? Vs Battle Wiki makes these pages and they have a lot of interesting discussions.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Belando

@pizzagod342:

I don't blindly follow vs battle wiki.

I'm pretty sure that If I check your post history, I'm going to see quite a few comments either referring to or linking VsBattle numbers and calculations, right?

Unless you can prove a calculation wrong what's the problem with it?

Well, technically, it should be the other way around. You should present an argument for x, and you could supplement that argument with a calculation while explaining the context around it, and why it's valid. It shouldn't be someone throwing out other people's calculations and then leaving it to others to figure out if it's valid or not.

Vs Battle Wiki makes these pages

I'm not sure if you understood what I said. I've played a part in several pages on VsBattle, mostly MHA related. What I'm saying is that those pages, calcs, etc, shouldn't be used to affirm how powerful a character actually is. There would be no point in battle forums (like ComicVine or Spacebattles) if we just looked at how powerful VsBattle claimed they were.

they have a lot of interesting discussions.

That's not my experience and is why I left the forum part ages ago. Most discussions start and end with comparing their tiers on their site, and then people just vote, most times without substantiation. But you might have a different impression.

SomeGuy432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does he even have the ap to put down denji through his regen who was uninjured re entering orbit

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@someguy432: Surviving a fall from Orbit is small building level max. So season 1 Tanjiro can do it

SomeGuy432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzagod342: I disagree with small building but there's no reference so can't argue. Ok can kokushibo match this https://imgur.com/a/sdL9CpN

VioletKyoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo seems much faster but I'm not sure how they put each other down. If anything Kokushibo would have to retreat before sunrise and lose by default.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kokushibo seems much faster but I'm not sure how they put each other down. If anything Kokushibo would have to retreat before sunrise and lose by default.

Chainsaw Man can literally eat things out of existence...

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What??

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@superprimetime said:

@redsalmon: If your referring to the post above yours saying “Chainsaw Man can literally eat things out of existence...” he’s not joking he’s being literal. When Denji kills a devil as chainsawman he erases the very concept of fear the devil is affiliated erasing them from existence, for instance the smoking devil Chainsawman killed it at some point idk when but killing it erased the fear of tobacco, he kills them on a conceptual level erasing then from existence only high level devils can even remember the erased devils, denji’s existence erasure is more realistic then Beerus’s as people hakai’d can be remembered when Denji kills you no memory of you remains, taking injuries from Denji also reduces the amount of people that know you proportional to the damage taken.

Just rambling from this point on.

It’s also highly unlikely devil blood from Demon slayer would effect denji given Denji isn’t human and can even eat Zombie flesh without transforming into a zombie despite the virus being in the flesh and despite him being bitten.

^^^^

Also for strength and speed, I need to see anyone in Demon Slayer with strength to punch another into space. I also need to see better speed feats than "Lightning fast". CSM has Mach 1000 area feats.

Lightning bolts are Mach 200. The Return Stroke AFTER THE BOLT is 1/3 light speed. People seem to dumb to understand how fast "lightning' is on debate forums these days.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: A google search tells me that strong punching someone into space is only around 770 kilojoules. Muzan while weakened could create small earthquakes and Kokushibo would scale to that due to Muzan's attacks being blocked, countered and survived by the Hashira.

Lightning bolts are Mach 1282.798834. Kokushibo blitzed Muichiro and Muichiro stated that his speed is in a completely other dimension compared to the Pillars. Muichiro has a mach 526.02 feat

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pizzagod342
Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

Respectfully I don’t really think a earthquake that covered a mere 30m or less using calcs is anything impressive.

Take it up with the people who calced it.

Nevermind the actual earthquake didn’t harm anyone

It's an earthquake. The damage was to the earth.

hell I’m pretty sure the energy required to punch someone to orbit or the force of denji falling from space would make a larger quake

getting punched into space is 770,000 Joules worth of force and falling from space is Small Building level at a high end. Real world objects fall from space it isn't that impressive.

And let’s not forget he fought the gunfiend or Makima and her contracted devils and devil hunters who are also damn fast.

Kokushibo blitzed base Gyomei, Sanemi, Akaza and Muichiro and Muichiro stated that his speed is in a completely other dimension compared to the Pillars. Muichiro has a mach 526.02 feat

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Legit science and .Gov websites Mach 200 stated speeds of lightning totally debunks any VSBW fan made wiki and wank. You should rely on official websites for Lightning speeds. As I said, lightning strike is only Mach 300 area, not impressive.

In fact is VSBW calcs states Lightning is 4 times faster than real life science and .gov sources say, all your arguments and VSBW calcs are debunk from the get go. Clearly VSBW is unreliable nonsense.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Ok. I never based my argument on lightning speed anyway

VioletKyoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Ah, I still don't see it happening since Kokushibo seems a lot faster and more skilled based on his fight with the Mist Hashira. I guess that can counter his regeneration though.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pizzagod342

@superprimetime:

Precisely the earth, and if he was hitting with that amount of force with every blow he’d be generating those earthquakes regularly so I don’t really see how what you said is battle applicable

The energy of his strikes are strong enough to cause earthquakes. The energy of Goku's strikes are strong enough to destroy the universe but you don't see all life ending whenever he punches. 99% of all stories are like this.

And were did u get these numbers? Asteroids hit the earth and have literally shook cities yet u say it’s unimpressive.

I got the 770,000 Joules from this and the small building level from here. Asteroids are bigger than normal people which is what the calcs are talking about and unless the Asteroid destroyed the city it isn't impressive.

Or how about getting hit into space that would require him getting punched to a speed exceeding velocity since drag would make initial speed decrease

I would assume that the calcs accounted for that. Also it took multiple blasts to send him to space he did not take all that energy at once

The gun devil is faster then mach 526 his bullets literally cross continents in seconds and circulate the globe in minutes Denji was dodging them in close range.

The Gun Devil appeared and disappeared across the world but he never sniped anyone from across it. Even then the bullets blitzed Makima who tagged Denji multiple times. Aki-47 doesn't scale to the gun devil and has no where near the amount of DC or scaling to justify it. Fiends are confirmed to be weaker than Devils also. Also the Gun Devil traveling around the world has a calc too. It's slower than Muichiro.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Belando

@sirfizzwhizz: Even the VsBattle source says the lightning they observed in Tampa Florida began at Mach 291, that the supposed average was around Mach 1282, and that similar observations found average speeds that were lower.

The claim that "cloud-to-ground lighting is Mach 1282" is poorly substantiated. And other types of lightning in general, even in accordance with VsBattles stated guidelines, can be far slower.

It's actually interesting because VsBattle's lighting page is well-written and properly substantiated. It just happens to be that no one cares about it when doing calculations or evaluating feats. They acknowledge that there's a large range of cloud-to-ground lightning speeds and that non-cloud-to-ground lightning actually has unknown speeds (can quite literally be slower than sound).