Demogorge full powered Vs Spectre fully powered

#1 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

this is what i mean for demogorge he would have these powers these are the people he absorbed powers ecept mephisto thog and satannish so those peoples powers included

Demogorge- Matter and energy manipulation, Energy projection, Force-fields, Interdimensiona, teleportation, It could generate a magical fungus which grows rapidly over a body and drains its life force. It could break through spells of force, such as the Rings of Raggadorr, although this required great effort. He has superhuman strength (Class 50 perhaps) and endurance plus mystical abilities enabling him to fly and command ambient elemental energies, such as having control over the air and wind. He can also teleport under certain conditions. He has superhuman strength (Class 50 or greater) and stamina. He also has certain mystical abilities to fly on clouds and some sensory awareness through his ofo rod, a mystical plant which takes on the characteristics of the world around it. . He has superhuman strength (Class 75), stamina and resistance to harm and conventional injury. ). He can also paralyze anyone with his left eye. also has other magical abilities including the ability to rapidly heal the injuries of other living beings. , he can mentally foresee events in alternate futures and predict outcomes with a certain amount of accuracy. can shape-change into other forms including those of persons and animals as well as travel between dimensions such as from Olympus to Earth. He can also cast spells that enable him to send disastrous plagues, inflict curses, or bestow certain powers on others.(class 30) can lift 40 tons optimally. He has superhuman strength (Class 100), stamina, longevity and resistance to harm. He can also conjure and create storms and rain. strength (class 70) possesses the ability of inter-dimensional and time-travel. He can drain other's strength with a touch, create illusions, alter the memories of mortals, sheathe himself in mystical flame and fire projectiles of flame, fire force bolts and create force fields, create an impenetrable time funnel, hold others captive by slowing their body's vibrations, and manipulate energy. She has superhuman class 25 .He has superhuman strength class 75. command hellfire hypnotize others. He has superhuman strength class35. she has superhuman class 25.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre takes him out!

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Rather easily.

#5 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
Spectre easily
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre fully powered is like Living Tribunal. Spectre curbstomp Demogorge.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223216 posts) - - Show Bio
Spectre tears up Demogorge's ass worse that Lex the Impaler does a Harlet in an Adult Film...

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

bump

"

LoL damn zee, took about a year but you have an answer.

King Saturn said:
"Spectre tears up Demogorge's a$$ worse that Lex the Impaler does a Harlet in an Adult Film...

"

Little graphic for a kid friendly site don't you think? LoL

czarny_samael said:
"Spectre fully powered is like Living Tribunal. Spectre curbstomp Demogorge."

i wouldnt go that far, but the spectre does take this rather easily.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223216 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:

King Saturn said:
"Spectre tears up Demogorge's a$$ worse that Lex the Impaler does a Harlet in an Adult Film...

"

Little graphic for a kid friendly site don't you think? LoL 
Thats Graphic ? I only used one potty word... and technically that word isnt bad since its in the Bible anyways

lol
#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i was talking about tearing up the harlet. LoL

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223216 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"oh i was talking about tearing up the harlet. LoL "
Ha Ha Ha  !

Oh there is nothing foul about that...

lololol jk jk
#12 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"Spectre fully powered is like Living Tribunal. Spectre curbstomp Demogorge."
I could dispute that 1st claim, very easily.  However Spectre still wins this combat.