User Lists: 0

ulq low diffs her EASILY.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Delta literally is all hype right now. She fought a jobbing Naruto, not impressive.

On topic Ulq wins by having feats.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra ridicules her for now

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulq stomps for now. Delta needs some real feats.

Majestros2233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulq neg diffs

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta wins. She only needs the feats she has right now.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta lacks feats. The only thing we can say is that Delta is faster as she keeps up with Naruto even after Naruto gets semi-serious.

So, yeah, more feats are required.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta wins. Her beams are designed to deal with opponents that have regeneration and ulquiorra has that. So ulquiorra can’t regenerate cause of the beams.

Senpapi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: so kawaki is FTL and FTE to Resurrecion 2 ulquiora? Okay

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta wins, she's to fast for Ulq. Her beams force cells to die and can't be healed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta lacks the feats to hurt Ulquiorra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker:

She can hurt a cloaked Naruto, and her beams force cells to die.

The_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_God

Delta solos all Espada.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL delta solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker:

She can hurt a cloaked Naruto, and her beams force cells to die.

And Boruto can kill Momoshiki.

Naruto was holding back. We don't know how strong or fast was cloacked Naruto. Same thing happened with Krillin holding back a SSB Kamehameha from Goku. Delta is featless and her beams destroyed a tree which will not bypass Ulquiorra's hierro skin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker:

All Naruto is holding back on is his power attacks.

Boruto was using a Naruto amped attack further amped by jogan.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t know anything about Delta but I thought I was looking at a Tatsumaki knockoff when I saw the image

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: How strong was Naruto amped attack further amped by jogan? Delta is featless since she doesn't scale to Naruto since he was holding back. All she did was destroyed a tree which Chad can do. Lol

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol almost debated on my own thread

Avatar image for thelordofwisdom
thelordofwisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta humiliates.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Delta was staggering Naruto and Naruto couldn't easily overwhelm her. Delta stomps.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Blueshoecant

@cocoussybreaker: : Stop calling Naruto hold back. In the second round Naruto did not hold back and she surprised him. She even landed a solid kick at Naruto sending him flying.

Going toe-to-toe with the Strongest Hokage in History gives him hell forcing him to get serious is her feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueshoecant: that's wank. They hold no candle against Obito let alone Adult Naruto. Where we they during the war? Why were they under Infinite Tsukuyimi since the "whole world" was put on a Genjutsu. Aren't they strong as Adult Naruto? Inconsistency.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Raziel2014

wow i cant believe delta is hold to this high standards.

her beating naruto can mean 2 things, she is very powerful or naruto is just very weak and not as strong as people wank him to be at least in the taijutsu regards as he never did use any ninjutsu against her and hit.

could delta be six path tier character, maybe is it likely no

could naruto be shit tier in taijutsu and have low durability yes.

this is the same as Kinshiki and momoshiki all over again.

if they were so damn powerful there would be no need to hide as a organization they could literally take over the entire damn world if they had the same power as naruto or sasuke with many members.

ulquiorra waves his hands and turns her into bloody paste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-637194fa65010
deactivated-637194fa65010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: LOl no, didnt you saw last manga chapter? First she absorbs every lanza or cero he throws. Second She shoots it back to him casually. Third She uses beam andoneshots him. Naruto with sage mode plus Kyubi chakra mode>>>>>>>>>>ulquiorra in speed. Delta is almost on the same tier of strength and speed as naruto. Not to mention regeneration. If ulquiorra tries to hand to hand combat delta, he would get surprise pierced.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been saying all along that Boruto Manga is terrible.

Senpapi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the delta wank has to stop. Naruto is holding back and her beams aren't FTL unless you wanna claim kawaki is also FTL (which is laughable at best) Ulquiora is also a spiritual being made of reishi so forcing cells to die wouldn't really work lmao. His hierro stops the tree level beam and he proceeds to choke her with his tail like he did to ichigo

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sharingancurse: she isn't absorbing any of ulq's attacks cause they aren't made of chakra.

Too bad he is jobbing hard in the fight against her, so scaling her to him is very sketchy, it's stated that Naruto is more powerful than her so please stop.

I'm not even gonna start with the bullshit eye beams. Only thing I have to say is they will get dodged because they aren't LS.

She isn't surviving a lanza or Cero oscura. She doesn't have the feats.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@invadedtbd: IT was also stated that Naruto didn't have the opportunity thus far in the fight to hit her with a jutsu. Naruto is more powerful but she is still on his tier or at least one tier below. Naruto has to put in effort to beat her he can't just easily stomp her and therefore she's way above Ulquiorra

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: if you think so but there is nothing that says she is on his tier or anywhere near it. She has done no significant damage to him and once again he is jobbing, to get info and because his kids are around.

Her durability is shit right now because she has no feats, just trash level scaling to a jobbing naruto. There is no proof she can take anything Ulq dishes out.

Meanwhile Ulq has actually feats so... I'm still going with the one who has feats no assumptions needed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Then you are literally taking away the point of the debate. If you are putting a narutoverse character against anotherverse, you have to make it so that the abilities work on each other. So yes we have to assume Ulq energy attacks are made out of chakra. Second she dosent have to be faster than naruto or its equal to blitz Ulq. For example naruto is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ulq in terms of power and speed. Delta is <<<<<<<<naruto. So Delta >Ulq. Can Ulq tag alive madara? The same madara that pinned tobirama after a blitz? Naruto is>>>>>>>>>>madara in speed. Delta and madara are almost on the same level of speed and power (Physical Strength). Of course madara beats delta in hax, but Ulq isn't lol. Ulq has no chance lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: My dude, she stabbed him on the torso??? Did you not read the past two manga chapters? And there is plenty of evidence that naruto wasent going easy on her..... He was holding back in terms of jutsu, not raw strength. Against pain naruto used a rasenshuriken and killed half of them, and against delta he was forced to use a LAVArasenshuriken so stop ignoring facts. Delta owns Ulq lol.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sharingancurse: you are new here so I'll give you a pass. No you don't assume that all his attacks are chakra cuz they are not, she has only absorbed chakra based attacks that has nothing to do with bleach mechanics. Look at a lot of the Naruto vs Bleach threads if they don't say chakra=reiatsu, don't assume they are equal.

What you said makes absolutely no sense they are both weaker than Naruto but you just assume Delta is stronger and faster than Ulq with no proof. Delta and naruto are not at the same level or almost at the same level, once again he is jobbing(not fighting at his full potential) so to assume she is near his level is false,unless you can tell me what level a jobbing Naruto is. I'll wait.

In the 2 chapters she has been in she has done nothing remotely impressive. Her eye beams are tree level Max and she has done no damage to him taijutsu wise. She couldn't even knock out boruto but somehow in your mind she is stronger than Ulq. Plus she doesn't scale to madara at all, so the comparison isn't relevant.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: My dude, she stabbed him on the torso??? Did you not read the past two manga chapters? And there is plenty of evidence that naruto wasent going easy on her..... He was holding back in terms of jutsu, not raw strength. Against pain naruto used a rasenshuriken and killed half of them, and against delta he was forced to use a LAVArasenshuriken so stop ignoring facts. Delta owns Ulq lol.

He has made two different, on panel references to him not going all out. I feel like you might be the one who did not read the chapters.

@sharingancurse: you are new here so I'll give you a pass. No you don't assume that all his attacks are chakra cuz they are not, she has only absorbed chakra based attacks that has nothing to do with bleach mechanics. Look at a lot of the Naruto vs Bleach threads if they don't say chakra=reiatsu, don't assume they are equal.

What you said makes absolutely no sense they are both weaker than Naruto but you just assume Delta is stronger and faster than Ulq with no proof. Delta and naruto are not at the same level or almost at the same level, once again he is jobbing(not fighting at his full potential) so to assume she is near his level is false,unless you can tell me what level a jobbing Naruto is. I'll wait.

In the 2 chapters she has been in she has done nothing remotely impressive. Her eye beams are tree level Max and she has done no damage to him taijutsu wise. She couldn't even knock out boruto but somehow in your mind she is stronger than Ulq. Plus she doesn't scale to madara at all, so the comparison isn't relevant.

You should not go easy on him. He also thinks Madara is FTL.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By InvadedTBD

@sharingancurse: she stabbed him because he let her, plus Naruto characters have terrible piercing durability do I have to bring up shin uchiha.

Where is this plenty of evidence?

Please show me because he jobbed for both of those chapters.

He used a rasengan and a lavarasenshuriken but not his signature shadow clone jutsu which is his most efficient jutsu. Plus it was stated twice he wasn't going to all out.

Delta dies because she has no durability feats that says she can tank a lanza or Cero oscura.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: he is in his 1st 20 post, I don't really wanna go in, just tryna explain why he is wrong.

New naruto wankers pop up on CV every single day, not sure if they are alts or not but since this one is clearly trolling I'll just ignore him from now on.

Thanks for the heads up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: @invadedtbd: So you saying that ulq beats this madara?

No Caption Provided

Let me say really quick that ten tails madara (Which destroys this madara) got blitz by naruto after eight gates guy. Keep in mind naruto had no cloak.... and casually hit a lava rasenshuriken on TEN TAILS MADARA. Now On the manga naruto was trying to hit delta on the torso with a lava rasenshuriken (he said it). Why not just blitz her and do it like he did to TEN TAILS MADARA? Delta is 10 tails madara level which means she>>>>>>>Ulq??

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

soo??

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: @invadedtbd: So you saying that ulq beats this madara?

Let me say really quick that ten tails madara (Which destroys this madara) got blitz by naruto after eight gates guy. Keep in mind naruto had no cloak.... and casually hit a lava rasenshuriken on TEN TAILS MADARA. Now On the manga naruto was trying to hit delta on the torso with a lava rasenshuriken (he said it). Why not just blitz her and do it like he did to TEN TAILS MADARA? Delta is 10 tails madara level which means she>>>>>>>Ulq??

soo??

Noticed you left out the part where you said Madara is FTL in the Magneto thread. Good. That would have been too easy for us to demolish your whole argument.

Why is Madara here? The battle is about Delta vs Ulq. Delta has little to no actual feats. Her biggest bust is tree level. She doesn't touch Ulq currently, whether you want to admit it or not.

Trying to use Madara to scale Naruto, to scale Delta is just sad man. Naruto is holding back. He said it himself. Twice.

But, LOL @ Delta = Juubidara. Thats soooo cute.