Also Let me know your personal order for the Gauntlet

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Delta truly is on Naruto's level or even remotely close to it she absolutely murks all three of them.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: I'm going to be so annoyed with the series even more than I already am if Naruto level opponents just start sprouting from the woodworks

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: I agree but I feel that's going to happen anyway what with ninja tech and the focus on the Otsutsuki.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Imagine wanking a character whose only showing is stabbing a jobbing naruto with some unknown technique lol.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta's just getting spammed,shit's gonna get real if she gets solo'd by sakura or Ino next chapter

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Delta truly is on Naruto's level or even remotely close to it she absolutely murks all three of them.

delta is comparable to naruto in taijutsu that does not mean they are in the same level, with that thinking every kages is comparable to kinshiki and momoshiki/pre eating momoshiki.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

Team

Imagine wanking a character whose only showing is stabbing a jobbing naruto with some unknown technique lol.

when naruto fans pretend the chapter ends there

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: just like DBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suakra>Tsunade

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@raziel2014: She's also comparable enough to him not outright get blitzed by SPSM. Considering Naruto in base could slaughter every single person on this team with absolutely no issues(and that's an understatement) Delta shouldn't need anything else. And you'll notice I wasn't just talking about taijutsu, I was speculating about her power as a whole.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Co-Boss

@vummax: the thing is though that was what dbz was like already so it's not surprising. Naruto had a god tier and it was about other characters raising themselves in power to reach it (juubi, Madara, hashirama) these characters already existed and we're spoken about long before they showed up so (except kaguya ofc) that was the theme of Naruto basically. Dbs is an extension of dragon Ball which always followed the new strong guy appears from no where trope. In Boruto I expected it to focus on Boruto villians who Baruto and co could take down. It just feels weird for Naruto and Sasuke to get matched by anyone but otutsukis and really throws the whole six paths buff in the trash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: you have to remember tho this is a new author so his take on things might be different than the legendary Kishimoto.

Also the sixpaths buff was just a by product of these alien's. I'd like to see Naruto get stronger if his own power with SM and Kurama.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@ourmanuel: She also is at least holding off if not nearly stalemating SPSM Naruto while he isn't holding back.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y’all are tripping, this chick is the next shin uchiha/kinshiki.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tektonic

Delta gives these ladies a smackdown.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's too soon, but I'm gonna say Delta for now. If she gets some really bad antifeats I'll change my mind.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@fullmetalemprah: I'm going to be so annoyed with the series even more than I already am if Naruto level opponents just start sprouting from the woodworks

I suppose you'd rather tune in every month to Naruto one shotting any new threat that comes along huh?

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Co-Boss

@hypebeastcsb15: no? I dont think you bothered to read my response at all. I said in there that the show is called Boruto so I just didn't get why there weren't people Boruto could even fight in the series

In Naruto there weren't kage level opponents just showing up until Shippuden which was because the show tracked with Naruto power level

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LoveEveryone

Delta all rounds. The fact that SPSM Adult Naruto couldn’t outright speedblitz and stomp her let’s us know she is in his ballpark as far as range in power. It’s a hard pill to swallow especially after Naruto and Sauce receiving godlike powers ups, but maybe these Kara members are more impressive than we thought.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@co-boss: to be fair I left the thread after reading your first comment.

One of the biggest themes of boruto is the new generation surpassing the old, right?

The manga's end game is basically leading up to a huge threat that pushes Boruto into surpassing his father and saving the ninja world. This objective has been foreshadowed since the first chapter of the manga. For these reasons, we'd need characters stronger than Naruto to show up, or else it'll be impossible.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WhatamIseeing

@fullmetalemprah: “ninja tech” ruins the naruto series and is a cheap gimmick to inflate a characters power

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta solos the verse. She one shotted RSM naruto

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@whatamiseeing: Yeah, it reminds me of that Kishi interview from way back where he was talking about why guns and stuff weren't in Naruto. He said they didn't really feat the theme he was trying to go for so he didn't add them. I mean yeah later on he added a Rinnegan path that could shoot missiles and lasers, but I do get why he was hesitant to add too much of that.

I'm not a fan of ninja tech either, tried to get into the concept but can't.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one better call this chick relativistic in reactions until we see her in other fights

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Its a show a out ninjas there is no place for guns. Because asura path was the only tech within the entire series and wasnt a major character it was interesting.

Its lazy, not unique, and for them to be on narutos level who was blessed with power by the god of the verse is ridiculous

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@ourmanuel said:

No one better call this chick relativistic in reactions until we see her in other fights

She's relativistic

No Caption Provided

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15
Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Yray

Naruto fans are way more delusional than I thought ... Naruto in spsm by feats shown is only around hill lvl in pure physical strength which is something that's a big deal in the naruto verse especially for characters that don't use gates like guy and if she's matching naruto in speed it doesn't prove she's relativistic in the slightest...it only proves that that one feat of naruto dodging a light fang was an outlier , that's if naruto can't blitz her of course unless you're going to tell me boruto's eye can keep up with two relativistic characters

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Naruto fans are way more delusional than I thought ... Naruto in spsm by feats shown is only around hill lvl in pure physical strength which is something that's a big deal in the naruto verse especially for characters that don't use gates like guy and if she's matching naruto in speed it doesn't prove she's relativistic in the slightest...

This.

Naruto without his avatar hasn’t shown many impressive feats.

Remeber guys, naruto and sasuke should be similar, yet base sasuke was afraid of getting hit by kinshiki’s closet busting punches lmao. Their physicals outside of their avatars just aren’t that great.

so until she fights him in his kyuubi transformation, she will only remain at kage level.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Naruto fans are way more delusional than I thought ... Naruto in spsm by feats shown is only around hill lvl in pure physical strength which is something that's a big deal in the naruto verse especially for characters that don't use gates like guy and if she's matching naruto in speed it doesn't prove she's relativistic in the slightest...it only proves that that one feat of naruto dodging a light fang was an outlier , that's if naruto can't blitz her of course unless you're going to tell me boruto's eye can keep up with two relativistic characters

this......comment was retarded.

Spoken by somebody who either skimmed the series, or hasn't actually read it.

Oingo_Boingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Bleach mongoloids are here? They are pretty good to shit on their most hated series...maybe cuz they are still butthurt about Bleach-fiasco shut down from Shonen Jump? Top kek.

Now if an enemy who is related with the Otsutsuki Clan can keep up with Naruto they start spamming "mUhH NaRuTo iS WeAk DelTA iS ShIT I'm GaYy". XD

Oingo_Boingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: utterly mongoloid comment. Call the doctor, please.

OT: as of now Delta should blitz all of them. Come at me.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao did I just see Sakura>Tsunade?

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oingo_boingo: what feats does Delta have that say she blitzes and please don't say because she fought a jobbing Naruto who was not operating anywhere near relativistic during that fight.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao did I just see Sakura>Tsunade?

Yeah....because she is -_-

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade solos. Anime Tsunade is legitimate Hokage level.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta should be atleast high kage level based on hype, she wins.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mee09

@kasya_carey: Sakura probably would beat Tsunade Currently. Tsunade is more experienced but Sakura is younger. That's legit the only thing winning her the fight though. If Tsunade was younger she would probably just barely win due to having better Taijutsu than Orochimaru and Jiraiya. Sakura is the only person on the original Team 7 that didn't outright surpass her master in power.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y’all are tripping, this chick is the next shin uchiha/kinshiki.

Who'd still wreck Naruto again unless he does anything that proves otherwise lol.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@kasya_carey: Sakura probably would beat Tsunade Currently. Tsunade is more experienced but Sakura is younger. That's legit the only thing winning her the fight though. If Tsunade was younger she would probably just barely win due to having better Taijutsu than Orochimaru and Jiraiya. Sakura is the only person on the original Team 7 that didn't outright surpass her master in power.

We don't know that for sure.

Sakura may have full power in her Chakra punches but Tsunade is still above her in raw strength.

Blizzard93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta stomps neg diff.

Why are Bleachtards so hell bent upon downplaying Naruto characters in every non-Bleach related thread. WHat would happen if we start doing the same in every bleach thread.....bleach characters can't even tank the vacuum of space, they are weak...hurr durr.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muh FTL delta

Avatar image for thelordofwisdom
thelordofwisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers