Delta Squad vs Boba Fett and Jango Fett

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

The Squad is sent in by Yoda to take out the Fetts in this battle field.

No Caption Provided

The Fetts start off outside and the Squad are drooped in the middle of the airport.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Equiped as Shown who wins in this Kill Mision?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fetts

Either Fett could solo.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By deadpoolrules

@Fetts said:

Either Fett could solo.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Fetts win.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By The_Thunderer

Use Delta and Omega / 2 Nulls. Not sure bout Jango, but Boba would definetely solo this.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Never bet against the Fett-man.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

Fetts win, I say either alone could solo.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Wow. These guys take out whatever target they hit in the games and Novel. Oh well. Still think that Combi Blaster is the best :p

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer

So ya know folks, just saying that such and such wins without any detail is kinda boring and really gives no real proof as to why they win. Wheres the detail? Wheres the excitement of the post? Wheres the facts?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fetts
@Wolfrazer said:
So ya know folks, just saying that such and such wins without any detail is kinda boring and really gives no real proof as to why they win. Wheres the detail? Wheres the excitement of the post? Wheres the facts?
Each Fett has more firepower, skill, and experience. All by a good, large margin. 
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Fetts said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Each Fett has more firepower, skill, and experience. All by a good, large margin. 
Not really what was being asked, your not giving any detail other then saying they have more firepower, skill, experience. That could amount to anything, battles should compare and contrast with what each has especially in group battles such as these. I would, but I am on a limit with posts and such still being new. 

Edit: Grr...post limit, can't reply to the last post now.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212

Sev solos

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts said:

@Wolfrazer said:
So ya know folks, just saying that such and such wins without any detail is kinda boring and really gives no real proof as to why they win. Wheres the detail? Wheres the excitement of the post? Wheres the facts?

Well at the same time You have a Uber powerful and effictive weapon System.

No Caption Provided

"The DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System (DC-17m ICWS) was a configurable combat weapons system used by the clone commandos of the Galactic Republic. Designed by BlasTech Industries to be able to meet the demands of the Grand Army of the Republic's elite special forces soldiers, the DC-17m became the unique weapon of the Republic commandos throughout the Clone Wars. An adaptable weapon, the DC-17m was capable of fulfilling multiple combat roles due to its ability to reconfigure into either a standard blaster assault rife, a compact sniper rifle, or an anti-armor grenade launcher, depending upon the needs of the user. These traits made the DC-17m invaluable to its clone commando owners, and the DC-17 proved a dangerous weapon against the Confederacy of Independent Systems on countless battlefields across the galaxy, from the deserts of Geonosis, to the cityscape of Coruscant, and the forests of Kashyyyk."

"Delta Squad also made use of the DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, and though each commando held a preference for certain attachments for the rifle, all were highly trained in the use of each of them. The DC-15s blaster pistol was the issued sidearm for both Delta Squad, and all of their clone commando comrades. Delta also enjoyed the use of a number of non-standard issue weaponry acquired during missions, and had access to specialized equipment like SCUBA trooper gear. Upon serving the Galactic Empire as Imperial commandos, Delta was issued new black Imperial commando armor, but they were allowed to keep their old DC-17 rifles."

There Armour is also not too shabby.

"Like all Republic commando squads in the Grand Army of the Republic, Delta Squad's commandos wore Katarn-class commando armor that was stronger and more durable than the standard armor worn by regular clone troopers. Each member of the squad chose to decorate their armor with different paint schemes and colors unique to them.On certain occasions, the commandos would incorporate impromptu camouflage into their armor by using dirt and moss spread over the surface. Their helmets possessed advanced Heads-up displays, along with sophisticated comlink systems that could broadcast long range or appear to be silent to anyone outside of the squad channel or even outside of the wearer's own helmet."

They also carry Thermal Detonators and EMP Grenades. That too is a huge factor for Area of Effect with 4 guys the 2 Fetts are concentrating on. I think those EMP would mess up the Fetts gear handily for a short time as well.

Added to that you have Boss who is a brilliant leader and knows how order his team into the best positions of fire and cover. Seth who is there best Sniper in the squad as well as among the Clone Trooper in general. Scorce who is a expert on all things that go BOOM. As well as Fixer who is adept and by the book in tatics that work and dont work.

I really dont think any Fett can solo them. Kill the Majority maybe but not Solo. Also Gear for Gear the Delta Squad has 4 guys shooting Anti Armore or Sniper or Blaster rounds in any order. One guy be Sniping while another is laying down Anti Armour Splash Blasts while the last 2 are surpressing firing with there Blasters.

Anywho I think they have a chance of bringing down one Fett.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

Also to add is the fact that there are 4 of Delta Sqaud carrying these Blasters, Sniper Rifles, Anti Armour, Thermal and EMP Grenades who can throw down twice more shots (there are 4 to 2) than the Fetts. Fetts have what? 2 Flame Throwers, 1 Blaster Rifle (Boba), 2 Blaster Pistols (Jango), only 2 Missil Shots, and 2 Wrist Mounted Lasers.

I think the Fetts are Outgun in Numbers in Firepower here.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts
@Wolfrazer said:
@Fetts said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Not really what was being asked, your not giving any detail other then saying they have more firepower, skill, experience. That could amount to anything, battles should compare and contrast with what each has especially in group battles such as these. I would, but I am on a limit with posts and such still being new.
Well. Most people don't feel like they need a long explanation when the battle is a stomp. But I'll give you a couple scans to show you what I'm talking about. 

Boba Fett destroys a gigantic droid 
Boba Fett destroys a gigantic droid 
Boba Fett disintegrates a person 
Boba Fett disintegrates a person 

No Caption Provided
Boba Fett's armor is practically blaster proof 
Boba Fett's armor is practically blaster proof 
No Caption Provided
Jango Fett destroys a large building 
Jango Fett destroys a large building 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Jango beats Jedi in H2H combat (Note: He actually beats 20 of them but I don't have the scans to the the rest) 
Jango beats Jedi in H2H combat (Note: He actually beats 20 of them but I don't have the scans to the the rest) 
 Boba Fett instantly beats Rahm Kota
 Boba Fett instantly beats Rahm Kota
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By justleader

jango and boba have more and stronger equipment so they win

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

Heres a Good Vid on the Arc Troopers. Republic Commandos are suposse to be better train, armed, and armoured than them.

Vid with Sev in it.

A good trailer of them casually taking out big droids as well.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2: Actually ARC troopers were trained by Jango Fett himself and their genes are made to be superior to Jango's. So I'd actually say the ARCs are better trained. I agree with the part that the Commandos are probably better equipped. But the ARCs still have a good arsenal themselves. As for the armor, it's debatable. The Commando's armor are more durable but the ARC's armor is lighter thus giving them more agility, maneuverability, and speed. It really depends on which armor you'd prefer in my opinion. I don't think one set of armor is definitely better than the other. 
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: I thought the Republic Comandos also had the Superior Gene like Arcs but were Trained completly different to think on there own and devolope personalities. I belive there Superior to Arcs for that reason..

Also in the Clone Wars CGI show there are regular Clone Troopers who became Arc Troopers by there merit. So I dont think all Arcs are superior Geneseed either.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'd say Delta Squad has this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

I think Fett and Jango are better on there own while the Complet 4 as 1 Delta can take this as well.

In Armour I think its even.

In Skill the Fetts Slightly. Fetts been doing it for awhile. However the Comandos from there Birth been train, drilled, and Baptize through the hardest Missions that needed doing.

In Weapons I belive the Deltas Weapon Loadouts in Grenades and DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System allow for more Options for any situation as well matching Firepower.

Numbers game I think plays a roll as Jango and Boba are more solitary Bounty Hunters vs the 4 team Comandos.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2 said:

@Fetts: I thought the Republic Comandos also had the Superior Gene like Arcs but were Trained completly different to think on there own and devolope personalities. I belive there Superior to Arcs for that reason..

I don't really recall that. 

Also in the Clone Wars CGI show there are regular Clone Troopers who became Arc Troopers by there merit. So I dont think all Arcs are superior Geneseed either.

This is true. But most of them are. There was a batch that I call "the original 100". Those were the ARCs that were genetically enhanced.
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolfrazer

Jango only killed 6 jedi and even that is unbelievable so don't know where you got he killed 20 because all around it states he only killed 6, and judging from the comic thats posted it wasn't completely H2H he used dirt/rocks to distract them. Really that comic should be N-canon, because what we see him do in the movies is completely different then what we see in the EU but will let it slide since it is C-canon. Moving onto Boba, thats all well and good but knocking Kota down doesn't mean beaten. Boba has no record of killing/beating a jedi, if he has I would like proof though it wouldn't make any sense at all because why did he suck at fighting Luke who was a jedi?(None of the plot device/RL excuses either, im talking in universe here he was unable to fight Luke at all.) 

But again this isn't about jedi, this is about a commando team vs two bounty hunters. The commando team has an edge with weapons, being that they can change the weapons on the fly into a machinegun, grenade launcher, sniper rifle. Jango/Boba just has blaster pistols/carbine, thermal detonators, and rockets. The Katarn armor that the commandos wear, is made out of Duraplast which is able to survive laser blasts amongst other things. In Imperial Service, the commandos were tasked with hunting down jedi as well...so they have hunted jedi too. 

I ain't saying that Boba/Jango would lose, but everyone really needs to look into each side more then just looking at Boba/Jango and saying they win just because and offer no details after.

Edit: Ok this is ridiculous, at first the site says I can't post and now I can. But when I make another post, it says I already did my 5 post limit. << These limits are kinda annoying, cause I don't know when I can or can't post.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@Wolfrazer: Once you get to 20 post you be solid.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

Bump

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rangersoul6

Delta Squad wins!

Sev solos

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@rangersoul6 said:

Delta Squad wins!

Sev solos

I don't know about that....

DCFan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DCFan1992

Boobah and Janjo win :D

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and Boba and Jango stomp, wayyyyy better weapons, armor, etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Fetts

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go DS,

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just camp in the restaurant and Delta squad wins

Boba solos but Jango gets tactically stomped

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jango alone was better than Walon Vau, who trained the Deltas. Boba is even more dangerous than his father is, so I fail to see how the commando team wins.

Wizmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wizmin

I think Boba Fett could solo. Jango, however I believe simply lacks enough equipment within his armor to solo. Knowing they had more firepower, I think D-Squad would initially attempt to out camp Boba forcing him to approach. Boba's biggest threat by far would be Sev because he'd be the furthest and using the most deadly weapon, and his first target would have to be Scorch because the anti-armor would make it impossible to win. Boba would have to stay in a camp-off without his helmet on until the Commandos used their EMPs. Since Boba's accuracy would be one of his biggest advantages, any visual impairment could allow for a swift advance and kill for D-Squad. With Boba's widespread knowledge of weapons, he would be able to camp during a blaster exchange until Sev was forced to reload. At this time, Boba would need to use some of his thermal detonators targeting the positions of Boss and Fixer to force their cover. He would then need to jet to the air to fire his single missile and hit Scorch past his cover and take him out right away. This would be critical and would all have to happen nearly simultaneously, but I think Boba has the accuracy to pull it off. After that, his armor would help him slowly push forward through closer and closer cover to Boss's/Fixer's position (though Boss would be ideal). He'd be able to use his flamethrower to take out either at close enough range despite cover. After taking out Boss and Fixer, Boba would be left with a one on one fight against Sev. Boba's rifle would be enough to take out Sev at range and would require less reloading, giving Boba enough of an advantage to win at this point.

Without the same close range options on Boba's armor, Jango would probably lack enough to pull off the same. I could believe otherwise given a reasonable scenario though.

Boba and Jango together would simply have more options to create the distraction to initially take out Scorch, making the win easier.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_wspanialy  Online

Gonna go with the Fetts on that one. Better feats and more versatile. Should be a good fight though.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with the Fetts on that one. Better feats and more versatile. Should be a good fight though.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Fett could solo