User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jueix
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the middle of London, start 20 feet apart

Round 1: All combatants will fight in character.

Round 2: All combatants will fight while bloodlusted.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm surprised this hasn't been done. I feel inclined to back either Deku or Todoroki in R1. Bakugou has beaten Deku but he's gotten better since then, he could start off the fight at 8%(instead of 5%), has air pressure attacks, and can use 20% for a short period of time. Todoroki could still beat him though, his fire will make CQC a bad idea and his ice can take down either. I guess I will back Todoroki in R1, although I feel like Deku could beat him.

In R2 Deku blitzes both at 100% and splatters them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd wait until the current arc is done. We haven't seen Todoroki or Bakugo fight for a while so they haven't had good feats for a while. And the spoilers I heard make it sound like Todoroki will get some cool feats in the upcoming chapter.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cooljammy18

As of the current state of the manga, Izuku has the better feats all around, so I'm going with him. Might change my mind if Todoroki or Bakugo step it up in the near future.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

By Feats - Either Deku or Bakugou due to the speed advantage, leaning towards Bakugou

By Narrative - Could go in any of their ways but i'd imagine between Todoroki and Bakugou

Round 2 - 100% hits for Deku's win

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Chronicplane

Probably Deku currently due to better speed feats, Bakugou has beaten him before however Deku has improved significantly since then, while on top of that has learned various techniques. Not to mention 20% should allow him to win comfortably. Todoroki could take majority however currently lacks the speed feats to match Deku.

Round 2 Deku one shots via 100%.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 is tough, I'm leaning slightly in favour of Deku as his feats have improved the most since he fought the other two.

Round 2 Deku kills them before they can react.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20% Deku can beat the other two solidly, since we haven't seen their improvements since 8% Deku vs Bakugo.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku....

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, honestly I'm anime only so as far as I've seen Bakugo wins the first round but not easily, he was pushed pretty far in his fight with Deku. In Round 2 Deku kills them both with 100%.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku probably, he will abuse the fact that its a free for all to win.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugou already stomped Deku

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gxrevs06: before they got stronger before Deku beat Overhaul in the recent chapter it’s really anyone’s game

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

todoroki both rounds. Has a perfect balance of offence and defense, has proven by previous showing that he can react easily to either deku or bakugo and the raw destructive force to overwhelm even 100% deku.

Also don't get how people think bloodlusted deku can go 100% without ripping his body to shreds.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoto.

Izuku wins the bonus round.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r1. Todoroki obviously he held back against both deku and angry kid

r2. The nerd fodderizes the kid with daddy issues and the kid with anger issues

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Todoroki or Bakugo. It’s a Toss up.

Round 2: Deku destroys them

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Todoroki both rounds.

Morals off Deku doesn’t mean stupid Deku.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm wondering if the most recent chapters changed anything for people (since we've seen both Todoroki and Bakugo fight). They've shown us a weakness in Todoroki's fighting style. I don't know if Bakugo has really shown to have gotten stronger (despite it being stated he's gotten stronger repeatedly) but he seems to have grown in maturity.

I guess that moment he saved Jiro was a good speed feat. Not really measurable I guess but it seemed like Sato couldn't react quickly enough to save Jiro and he showed some good speed this chapter.

Personally I might be leaning towards Bakugo in round 1. Not sure about 2. I am curious how Midoriya will perform in the coming chapters.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing really changed, if anything I would say Todoroki wins even more handily in R1. Unless Deku has really improved enough to surpass Todoroki, which we will have to wait and see.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing really changed, if anything I would say Todoroki wins even more handily in R1. Unless Deku has really improved enough to surpass Todoroki, which we will have to wait and see.

Really? I thought todoroki performed pretty badly. Yea he is a lot more powerful but he kept spamming ice and admitted he couldn't stop because it was engraved in his muscle memory.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

Really? I thought todoroki performed pretty badly. Yea he is a lot more powerful but he kept spamming ice and admitted he couldn't stop because it was engraved in his muscle memory.

I don't know what you're referring to, I reread the chapters and he never said that. Anyway, Deku can't tank endeavor lvl fire and the two heroes movie shown that Todoroki can use his fire to ignite sweat on Bakugou's body to blow him up. If Todoroki did that Bakugo would probably get knocked out, if not then he could simply follow up by incapping Bakugou in ice since he wouldn't have anymore sweat to create explosions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think current Bakugo is going to win against these two. Not only has he beaten both of them already, but he has a clear battle instinct and drive the other two lack at this point.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: If Bakugou and Deku are smart they would take out Todoroki fast and easy, since It will take Shoto some time to start spamming his fire. I don't know if Bakugou has grown enough to not attack Deku first. After that, It's hard to know who would win between Midoriya and Bakugou, I think that Bakugou wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what you're referring to, I reread the chapters and he never said that.

It was stated by both Todoroki and Bakugo. Its why Tetsutetsu was giving him so much problems, because he kept using ice to fight him and tetsutetsu smashed through it:

@thewatcherking said:

Anyway, Deku can't tank endeavor lvl fire and the two heroes movie shown that Todoroki can use his fire to ignite sweat on Bakugou's body to blow him up. If Todoroki did that Bakugo would probably get knocked out, if not then he could simply follow up by incapping Bakugou in ice since he wouldn't have anymore sweat to create explosions.

I doubt Todoroki would use that level of power on Bakugo and Deku in round one. He used it on Tetsutetsu but I kind of assumed they were playing chicken with each other (I doubt Todoroki would have killed him). In round 2 its a viable tactic assuming he doesn't get taken out before he uses it at that point.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually 20 feet isn't a lot, if Shoto uses ice he won't have time to build distance since they can smash it. So Deku.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Fair enough on the first point, however even if we assume Todoroki doesn't use his flames at their max it doesn't change anything. His flames could still be used to take out bakugou(or Deku) and since Todoroki has already tanked punches from Deku and the knock off kirishima I doubt he would easily be put down.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Fair enough on the first point, however even if we assume Todoroki doesn't use his flames at their max it doesn't change anything. His flames could still be used to take out bakugou(or Deku) and since Todoroki has already tanked punches from Deku and the knock off kirishima I doubt he would easily be put down.

I agree that Todoroki is the most powerful. I would actually say Todoroki is currently the strongest in the class by far...He might even be one of the most powerful characters in the series if we take that statement of him having endeavor level fire seriously. If Todoroki opens up by spamming large amounts of ice like he did against Juzo than its going to draw both Deku and Bakugo's attention towards him. We know Bakugo can counter his ice without much issue, we saw that happen during the sports festival and I don't think anythings changed.

And while Todoroki showed good durability both Deku and Bakugo have gotten stronger. I don't see him taking a beating from either for long.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

I agree that Todoroki is the most powerful. I would actually say Todoroki is currently the strongest in the class by far...He might even be one of the most powerful characters in the series if we take that statement of him having endeavor level fire seriously. If Todoroki opens up by spamming large amounts of ice like he did against Juzo than its going to draw both Deku and Bakugo's attention towards him. We know Bakugo can counter his ice without much issue, we saw that happen during the sports festival and I don't think anythings changed.

And while Todoroki showed good durability both Deku and Bakugo have gotten stronger. I don't see him taking a beating from either for long.

I would obviously agree Todoroki has no chance if Deku and Bakugou team up, the only problem is Bakugou may not want to do that. They have somewhat smoothed things over with each other and worked together for the exams but in a situation where they have to fight each other it's questionable if they would work together.

And Todoroki has acknowledged that he is over reliant on using his jce quirk, so it's likely he would try using fire more often to switch things up. If he used his fire it's Deku and Bakugou (assuming they aren't working together) would have trouble getting around it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I'm not saying they will work together. Just that they will both attack Todoroki. Not necessarily coordinating there attacks. Basically Todoroki will aim his attacks at both at once and they will respond.

The issue is with Todoroki's muscle memory. He knew what he was doing was wrong but he couldn't stop because that's why he's trained his body to react. When you fight you don't really make the conscious decision to throw a punch at someone's kidney, you just do it because that is what you train to do. Its not as simple as Todoroki making the decision to use his fire.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Bakugo

R2: Deku one shots both.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imma have to give this to deku because im pretty sure his 8% punches and kicks can break the ice and he can easily dodge the fire but of coarse deku vs bakugou isnt gonna go dekus way but i say he will think of a way to have todoroki knock out bakugou before fighting todoroki

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku both rounds since he can use 20% now.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam said:

Deku both rounds since he can use 20% now.

He can only do that in short bursts and it causes him pain. His movements are also incredibly linear. Bakugo was able to keep up with Deku at 8% by predicting his movements and staying ahead of him. In theory I think that should be even easier if Deku uses 20% despite the massive speed boost it gives him.

And Bakugo has referenced he has gotten a lot stronger since his battle with Deku. He might have the best reaction feat in the series for a non-top tier at the moment.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I'd say it's high risk- high reward, if any of the 2 is hit by 20% they will undoubty get insta-KOed, and Deku is agile and smart enough to formulate a plan so he can use 20% effectively, especially since both Bakugo and Todoroki still don't know about this massive power increase.