No Caption Provided

Both are in character

Start 50 feet apart

Straight hand to hand combat

No prior knowledge

Who wins? Current versions

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#2 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as deku is serious about winning he should win. Baki's only shot is something like snapping his neck. But even if baki were to somehow end up in a grapple with deku, again, as long as deku was serious about winning he should just flick him off.

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
#3 Posted by LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Baki

#4 Posted by LJayG (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Baki only has the skill advantage, Deku outclasses him in physicals.

On paper, Deku should win, however, since Deku is in character he would hold back a lot, same with Baki, which would be his downfall.

Deku wins in character mid diff

#5 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

Baki stomps.

#6 Posted by Racob7 (9973 posts) - - Show Bio

If straight hand to hand combat means no long range shock waves from Deku then he might lose up close to Baki.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#7 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2484 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Edited by LordOfWrath200 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

My hero hype is real.

Baki is at least Sub Hypersonic combat speed and can keep up with Yujiro who created sonic booms his punches were so fast

https://m.imgur.com/a/oapLo69

https://m.imgur.com/a/fyxx2

And Large Town Level for battling Yujiro to almost a standstill and making him bleed

https://m.imgur.com/a/LURYj

https://m.imgur.com/a/j44Kcyj

My hero tiers aren’t at that level yet

#9 Posted by silentNightz (626 posts) - - Show Bio

Baki has all the technique, but none of the power to bark in Deku’s direction. Demi is just too much for him physically

#10 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Midoriya

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#11 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofwrath200: deku can make combative sonic booms with 20% of his strength and finger flicks.

#12 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Baki, he scales above olivia who can tank shot gun shells and scales to his dad who displayed similar feats. If I remember correctly he also survived falling down a 5 story building onto a car. Obviously has more battle experience and techniques . Can dodge bullets with ease. Cut a heavyweight punching bag in half with a chop and sliced a plastic bag midair with a kick.

#13 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2484 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

This is getting interesting

#14 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

Deku is ridiculously stronger, more durable and faster than Baki. Baki knows more techniques, but Deku has enough strength to "one shot him" with his pinky.

#15 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

Baki, he scales above olivia who can tank shot gun shells and scales to his dad who displayed similar feats. If I remember correctly he also survived falling down a 5 story building onto a car. Obviously has more battle experience and techniques . Can dodge bullets with ease. Cut a heavyweight punching bag in half with a chop and sliced a plastic bag midair with a kick.

None of this is impressive at all to Deku. Like seriously, all of this is minor as hell and Deku can do almost all of them.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
All of these would kill Baki.

#16 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: pretty sure deku doesn't use 100% on people directly unless he absolutely has too. Deku isn't even that tanky nor could he replicate the slicing feats.

#17 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage: the hell is a slicing feat? Deku just needs to hit Baki with a good hit to kill him. Baki can't do the same. Start coughing up actual feats.

#18 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Did you even read my post? Also like I said Deku wouldn't use 100% attacks.

#19 Posted by ChromeDisaster (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Deku loses here. Baki surviving Yujirous Dress is more impressive than anything Deku ever took, except the handful of hits from Muscular. Nothing is stopping Baki from one shotting via his 0.5 strike, which Deku is definitely getting hit with

#20 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage: He doesn't have to. Those finger flicks are not 100% attacks.

#21 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: pretty sure they are, thats why they get broken and fucked up. Range shockwaves won't do jack to Baki if that what you're suggesting.

#22 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage: "ranged shockwaves" that move tons of water and destroy tons of material will outright kill Baki if you haven't realized that yet.

You aren't pretty sure of shit.

#23 Edited by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Resorting to insults when you realize your whole argument is pointless, meh its cv. That little gif shown wasn't even close to moving an actual "ton" of water. Oh right and "material" which you probably mean't as todoroki's weak ice . https://imgur.com/a/goXHsKK

you aren't pretty sure of shit.

#24 Posted by Zuriel-el (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

this is getting good.

#25 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage: ROFL. This is CV after all, where they believe characters falling from great heights is a great durability feat when it isn't. It's why he only fell with enough force to crush a car, something Deku could destroy with the flick of his finger without even touching it.

There's no such thing as "weak ice". Ice has weight to it, water has weight to it. Deku can displace large quantities of water and shatter huge quantities of ice by flicking his finger in their direction. He'd blow up Baki like a balloon if he wasn't a nice guy.

If you can not bring a better durability feat than landing on a car with the combined weight of his dad, then you have no place in this thread.

Try harder kid.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
#26 Posted by captain_inverse (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: the water feat isn't as impressive as the other u posted.

What class of strength would u but Deku in? (I know absolutely nothing of his character)

How fast is he? Reflexes any good?

Both are (seem to be) people who don't openly go all out or look for fights.

#27 Edited by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_inverse:

the water feat isn't as impressive as the other u posted.

....because? The water likely takes up more mass than the other feats I posted hence more weight. The impressive part is that Deku did it by flicking his finger in the direction of the water. He didn't even have to physically touch the water, which means Deku has ridiculous strength and speed.

How fast is he?

faster than Baki.

No Caption Provided
He's wearing equipment that allows him to handle his power better. I don't read the manga so I don't know if he's gotten good enough by then to do this feat here without heavily straining himself without equipment.
He's wearing equipment that allows him to handle his power better. I don't read the manga so I don't know if he's gotten good enough by then to do this feat here without heavily straining himself without equipment.

What class of strength would u but Deku in?

Much stronger than Baki.

Loading Video...
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Baki's muscles in his legs do not work in the manner that would allow him to jump this high. Baki doesn't have enough muscles in his arms to punch a giant robots head this distance or kick a monster that large that far into the air. Depending on how much Baki pushes Deku, Deku will just ramp things up.

#28 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2484 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Deku scaling as of VsBattle wiki
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Baki scaling as if VsBattle wiki

@captain_inverse: the website scaling is sometimes off but they are similar I feel which is why I made the battle.

#29 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2484 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captain_inverse
#32 Posted by captain_inverse (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: I thought wind was his power or something XD (litterly zero Deku knowledge) the gap in strength seems real. But I imagine that the gap in skill is just as large.

Speed is equal or in Bakis favor if that Dekus speed is roughly what u posted. Problem is baki has trolled 2 bullet dodgers at once in a 2v1. And by the end of SoO Baki can reach/maintain his max speed with zero acceleration. (So stop 2 max speed instaniously)

Seems like an interesting fight have to check it out more after work

#33 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by weebbicboi (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

^this guy lmao

Baki godstomps. Mismatch.

#35 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Lol ice durability does differ, the more frozen the ice is the harder it gets. Getting head slammed by yujiro from a skyscraper and not feeling it is more than enough of a feat to show Baki gets tickled from the shockwaves. Here you are saying that he can magically make Baki explode. Destroying ice and moving a little water is hardly A feat try harder kid.

#36 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage:

Lol ice durability does differ, the more frozen the ice is the harder it gets.

Destroying ice and moving a little water is hardly A feat

And deku can destroy tons of Ice by flicking his finger in their direction. You seem to not get that reason I am pointing this out is because of the weight. Deku's finger flicks carry a large amount of force. If you can't understand such a simple thing, then you need to go back to school.

Getting head slammed by yujiro from a skyscraper and not feeling it is more than enough of a feat to show Baki gets tickled from the shockwaves.

No no it doesn't. I expect evidence. Is this where you're assuming Yujiro is falling out of the building and pushing Baki's head with comparable strength to his hardest punches ever, even though it just destroys a car? Sorry, Yujiro isn't as strong as Deku either.

Here you are saying that he can magically make Baki explode.

I'm not. I'm saying Deku has enough strength in his arms to punch Baki hard enough to make his body explode, but he won't do so because Deku is a nice guy. No magic involved.

#37 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: of course they carry force, the shockwaves themselves don’t carry enough force to do jack to Baki. You’re basically saying that Baki is durability is weaker then ice.

It seems that you don’t know how to read. It literally says it was a skyscraper. Lmao garbage logic that’s like saying if Superman punched green lantern into a wall and destroyed it his punch is only wall level.

That is what I’ve been saying you seem to imply that the shockwaves can do the same.

#38 Edited by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage:

the shockwaves themselves don’t carry enough force to do jack to Baki.

They do.

You’re basically saying that Baki is durability is weaker then ice.

Tons of ice yeah.

It literally says it was a skyscraper.

Doesn't matter. He fell hard enough to crush a car, something that pales in comparison to deku.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Lmao garbage logic that’s like saying if Superman punched green lantern into a wall and destroyed it his punch is only wall level.

The garbage logic is thinking otherwise, or assuming that Yujiro and Baki falling down and Yujiro pushing Baki's head while destroying a car means Yujiro some how hit Baki with greater force than he's ever done so and scaling Yujiro's strongest feats to Baki in every single instance.

#39 Posted by DivineProphet (105 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight all depends on whether you think Yujiro's Earthquake feat is legit or not, because Baki scales to it.

#40 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:If you dropped the ice created from todoroki from a skyscraper it would've been cracked easily.

Doesn't matter? I guess If baki weighed 1000 pounds and destroyed the ground along with the car his durability feat is automatically better.

thinking otherwise=thinking like a kid. We don't how much strength Yujiro put in that slam but he certainly wasn't going easy on him. Wtf are you saying? That baki gets scaled to all of yujiro's feats because he head slammed him?

#41 Edited by SleepingSlaves (593 posts) - - Show Bio

Baki is hopelessly faster than his opponent here. I see no reason why he shouldn't instantly put Deku to sleep.

#42 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage:

If you dropped the ice created from todoroki from a skyscraper it would've been cracked easily.

This is really dumb and you haven't put as much thought into it. Lets take this skyscraper for example, if you dropped a skyscraper from the same height as Baki fell, it too would crumble under its own weight. Does this mean skyscrapers are weak? no.

thinking otherwise=thinking like a kid.

That's what you are.

We don't how much strength Yujiro put in that slam but he certainly wasn't going easy on him.

Lol, finally you admitted to it but you're wrong. We do know actually, we know that they fell out of the skyscraper with enough force to break a car. That's it. Don't make it more than it is. Use your eyes. It's odd that you can't even think of an actual better durability feat than breaking a car by falling.

That baki gets scaled to all of yujiro's feats because he head slammed him?

Nope. The opposite. Baki doesn't have any good feats to suggest he'd survive Deku flicking his finger in his direction multiple times and Baki gets no scaling to feats you won't even mention because they're not great.

#43 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Your an actual idiot, skyscrapers are generally made of glass, wood, and some steel of course a skyscraper has weak durability.

Don't mind me you're the one thinking otherwise

Gave you an analogy for this use your brain.

I already gave you a feat, you're just too stubborn too admit it. Deku's flick would a best put a lot of big dents into the car.

#44 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcabbage:

Your an actual idiot, skyscrapers are generally made of glass, wood, and some steel of course a skyscraper has weak durability.

>Calls me an idiot

>misspells You're

Skyscrapers don't have weak durability, they're made strong. They have great structural integrity and are built to be stable and are far tougher than Baki anyway. They'd still crumble from being dropped from a height.

Don't mind me you're the one thinking otherwise

What?

Gave you an analogy for this use your brain.

what?

I already gave you a feat, you're just too stubborn too admit it.

Nope. I admit that dropping on a car is unimpressive to Deku.

#45 Posted by pansito (1232 posts) - - Show Bio

baki only hope is his jab otherwise deku is to strong

#46 Edited by SleepingSlaves (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pansito said:

baki only hope is his jab otherwise deku is to strong

Deku is a lot stronger than Baki will probably ever be, but the latter is faster and has techniques that could instantly knock someone like Izuku out cold.

#47 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: You know what I mean't. Apparently spelling defines intelligence for you. Structural integrity? Still made out of glass wood, granite,etc. LOL Are you saying that a skyscraper would tank something baki wouldn't please.

"The garbage logic is thinking otherwise" your logic

look up what an analogy is

Too deku's what? Durability? where are the feats. Like I said Deku's flick would at best put big dents on a car.

#48 Posted by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves:

but the latter is faster

nah

No Caption Provided

Deku is only going to get more powerful. Don't forget, in the future, Deku will become more powerful than All Might.

#49 Posted by SleepingSlaves (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: That isn't particularly impressive for characters in this series. I know that Deku will only grow stronger and that this will probably be a mismatch unless Baki grows exponentially himself, but he wins for now in my opinion.

#50 Edited by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: Nearly everyone in Baki gets regularly tagged by handgun bullets, so yes, it is impressive for people in Baki.

You'll notice that you'll struggle to find many feats like that in Baki.