User Lists: 1

Anyone

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been done,although I would back Miles. Deku has better overall physicals but be doesn't have the feats to say he can tank Miles' venom blast and hasn't dealt with someone he can't see.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Been done,although I would back Miles. Deku has better overall physicals but be doesn't have the feats to say he can tank Miles' venom blast and hasn't dealt with someone he can't see.

He doesn't have his Venom Sting here.

I didn't see that, well either Miles wins via incap or Deku beats him.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@valorknight: Simply being a bullet timer doesn't mean Deku stands no chance here since reaction speed doesn't equal combat speed. Deku has several feats involving him moving at blur/FTE speeds in combat, not to mention he has superior combat intelligence. His intelligence has already allowed him to deal with people superior to himself in speed, like Muscular and Gentle.

This is on top of the fact that he hits way harder than Miles, and has the durability to tank his best attacks.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight:

Did I say that it did?

Did I say you did? Or did I address a potential argument you might have attempted to give?

Miles dodges bullets regularly and keeps up with characters that do the same

I literally just said reaction speed doesn't equal combat speed. Being able to keep up with bullet timers doesn't give you supersonic combat speed, which I am sure you would agree with.

, so I don't see your point.

The point is Miles having a higher reaction speed doesn't mean his combat speed is necessarily any higher. Just like how your travel speed can be far faster than your combat speed.

Who cares? Moving faster than the eye can see is incredibly unimpressive when you're going up against one of the Spider-Men.

Cool, his name is Spider-Man. Now what combat speed feats doed he have that suggest Deku can't keep up with him?

I highly doubt that.

Awesome.

Neither of those characters are nearly as fast as Miles, so it hardly matters.

I have seen no speed feats to suggest Miles can easily move FTE to Deku like Gentle could. Even if he could it's worth noting that even after being amped by a significant degree Gentle couldn't beat Deku.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@valorknight:

Pretty much.

Quote please.

Not really, you kind of just disagreed and left it at that without saying why or giving adequate reasoning to defend your position.

I did explain why, but whatever.

Come back when he can actually hit him, and then we'll talk about a strength difference.

Oh please, don't even try to pretend that you have to be a flawless bullet timer to even dream about tagging miles. Old Man Logan and Ultimate Green Goblin would clearly beg to differ.

I would, but he himself is also a bullet timer, so that coupled with his track record against others that have similar speed would make him that fast.

Except that's not how it works. Having the speed to dodge a bullet doesn't mean you have the speed to fight at the speed of a bullet, you don't have to have supersonic combat speed to keep up with a bullet timer. If that was the case, you could literally argue any street leveler as having supersonic combat speed.

That said, what bullet timers that miles has fought are you even talking about? I hopw you aren't referring to 616 Spider-Man who by his own admission was feeling off his game once he went through the portal to the ultimate universe.

Casually dodging bullets does. I don't know why you keep ignoring that.

My god.... I am ignoring it? I have been saying in literally every post that reaction speed doesn't equal combat speed. But all I get is "hurr durr, bullet timing". If I'm to be honest, I can't say I really remember any clear cut bullet timing feats from Miles, he has dodged bullets but I can't recall any clear cut instances.

If you are going to be super hung up on reaction speed then Todoroki has reacted to a blitz from Tenya, who has supersonic speed feats in the anime.

If you would actually read my post instead of arguing with selective parts of it, you'd know. I'm sure you can search up a respect thread just as easily as the next guy, so if you want specific feats you can get them yourself.

I have read your post, and your best arguments can hardly be called such. All you can bring up is reaction speed feats because that's all Miles really has. You don't need to be a bullet timer to keep up with one, as proven by countless street levelers that do just that while having no actual bullet timing feats.

Then you obviously haven't read any of his comics.

Nice ad hominem, but I have actually read every single comic appearance miles has up to Spider-Men 2. And I have seen no combat speed feats that says he can blitz Deku. In fact, the only bullet timers I can say I recall him having an extended fight with are

1. 616 Spidey
  2. Bucky Barnes
  3. Ultimate spider woman

If I have missed any please remind me(I'm not counting his fight with Ultimate Peter since it was hardly a fight at all). It has been a while so I could have forgotten someone.

What bullet timers has a consistently kept up with? His fight with Spider-Man has context, he was a noob when he fought Spider Woman and lost, and was on the loosing end of his fight with Bucky.

I honestly can't remember "all those fights with bullet timers!!!" That he has, although it wouldn't matter if he did have more than I can remember.

If someone who can only move FTE beat Deku, then Miles is going to blitz him.

FTE is obviously relative to who we're speaking about. I can show Post Crisis Wally moving FTE to Barry Allen, but he is obviously moving faster than any street leveler could hope to perceive. I also clearly said Gentle couldn't beat Deku, so you aren't reading what I'm saying.

If this is how you debate, then I don't see what I have to gain from continuing this "discussion".

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: I can see debating this with you is beyond pointless, but both 616 Venom and Red Goblin destroyed Miles. So I have no idea why you're scaling him off them....

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@valorknight said:
@thewatcherking said:

@valorknight: I can see debating this with you is beyond pointless, but both 616 Venom and Red Goblin destroyed Miles. So I have no idea why you're scaling him off them....

Being able to fight them at all shows that he at least has similar speed, as he wasn't outright blitzed. If you're too inept to adequately counter what I'm saying, that's fine by me.

If that's what you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better about your terrible arguments, then alright.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:
@valorknight said:
@thewatcherking said:

Being able to fight them at all shows that he at least has similar speed, as he wasn't outright blitzed. If you're too inept to adequately counter what I'm saying, that's fine by me.

If that's what you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better about your terrible arguments, then alright.

If "terrible arguments" are enough to make you concede, that's honestly hilarious. In any case, insulting each other like children won't get us anywhere.

They actually do, if by concede you mean "decide not to waste my time with". I agree with the latter statement though.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: I would just like to ask how is old man Logan and Goblin faster Than deku

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: https://youtu.be/6JisDdRG41I

Go to time 3:23 minuet I doubt old man Logan can keep up with that

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles has better speed feats than literally every MHA character. He blitzes

There are no combat speed or reaction feats in MHA that are even definitively supersonic last I checked

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KeyChain

@decaf_wizard: Even all might? Crossing the city and beating a group of Nomu within 30seconds. I think it was calculated at like 300+ mph

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain said:

@decaf_wizard: Even all might? Crossing the city and beating a group of Nomu within 30seconds. I think it was calculated at like 300+ mph

Crossing the City is a travel speed feat, not a movement speed feat. He likely just jumped across the city and then punched a few times, seeing as fodder is fodder

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles isn't that fast...he doesn't clearly scale to 616 characters and neither he nor Ultimate Peter and his villains are very fast. Feels like he's being given too much credit for just being a comic character when he doesn't actually scale to the characters who have impressive feats.

Also he can't knock Deku out, he has to choke him out or web him up. I think Miles loses if he doesn't use invisibility and wins if he does.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midoriya stomped before, but now that he's a bullet timer those "Deku is slow" arguments are no longer valid. Deku isn't outmatched in speed and Miles can't knock Deku out.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles has gone up against better.

Miles wins by knock-out.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Ohhh shit Deku got a bullet timing feat? Is it in the latest chapter?

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KingCrimson

@joshua755: @thewatcherking: Awesome! I'd be very interesting in seeing it if either of you get the time to post a scan or a GIF or something.

Cheers gents!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku stomps.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Miles' combat speed and reaction time aren't that impressive, with that being said, I'm leaning towards Deku.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Midoriya stomped before, but now that he's a bullet timer those "Deku is slow" arguments are no longer valid. Deku isn't outmatched in speed and Miles can't knock Deku out.

Would you happen to have the gif or scan? It definitely seems worth seeing given the overall view about the verse.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain said:

Crossing the City is a travel speed feat, not a movement speed feat. He likely just jumped across the city and then punched a few times, seeing as fodder is fodder

copy that

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku stomps at this point.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yay, speed argument is dead. So I'm confident saying Miles would need to use invisibility.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: @thewatcherking: Awesome! I'd be very interesting in seeing it if either of you get the time to post a scan or a GIF or something.

Cheers gents!

@thewatcherking said:

Would you happen to have the gif or scan? It definitely seems worth seeing given the overall view about the verse.

I don't have the scan unfortunately, I will show it once I have it though.