Deku (My Hero Academia) Vs Master Chief (Halo)

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins this fight?

No Prep

No knowledge

In-character

Location is Blood Gulch

Deku as of internship arc and Master Chief as of halo 5

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any gear for the Chief? Anyway the Chief should win this low difficulty the spartan armor can tank nukes and can tank falling back into earths orbit without problems. Chief is also highly skilled and has striking feats that could probably put Deku down his reaction speed is also insane. Chief 8/10

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Laskt

Master Chief in a vastly inferior armor and far less experienced was able to react to a air to surface missile. I feel that's sufficient to say he won't be speedblizted, especially with the massive skill gap. He also has some crazy durability, which I feel would make it hard for Deku to make a dent.

The issue comes in when we talk about offense. Most of Chief's weapons are, well, guns. Things Deku can easily avoid and has done repedeatly. Unless he gets Covenant or Forerunner gear, he doesnt have a way to really hurt Deku (unless I'm forgetting some striking feats).

EDIT: Now I remember. A teenage John weeks off his surgery and without any combat experience or even MK1 Spartan armor ripped apart a big metal mech like it was a doll.

John 9/10

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even without gear, chief was able to rip apart a mecha armor thing (forgot when and where), and this was during his teenage years. The chief puts deku down no difficulty.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 Bink_69  Online

Chief low-mid diff. He should be comparable if not slightly superior to this version of Deku physically, and if he has all his covenant/forerunner weapons, it becomes a stomp in his favour

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John wins unless Deku can blitz