Deku (MHA) vs Asta (Black Clover) (Both current state and bloodlust)

• 109 results

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't have an opinion on this yet but i wanna see what y'all think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmellySenju2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel that asta wins easily

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asta stomps

bc > mha in power level period

Naberiuss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta would kill All Might, let alone Deku.

eman2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta stomps

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MUVDCU

Asta should be like hundreds of times faster. Based on that he No Diffs.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supkent: I agree for the most part.

Although the Top Tier Physical Feats for MHA kinda Dwarf the ones from BC.

I haven't seen anyone Punch hard to Change the Weather for a multiple square mile area or Cause tornadoes. Most of the Physical Attacks for BC are really focused areas like The Dimension Slash that cuts through anything but only effects things in a single area maybe 50 to 100 feet long but only a few feet wide etc. BC does have Higher AP through Magic feats though.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Deku still isn't beating some comic street levelers honestly.

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: what's some comic street levelers have to do with this thread ?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By stormshadow_x

@supkent: Deku and Asta are mostly stats in their power sets. Asta out stats most comic street levelers where as an argument could be made deku doesn't. Therefore.... Asta beats deku without much trouble.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Asta is light speed. Deku cannot fight him without equalized stats.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mee09

@stormshadow_x: Deku has gotten a lot stronger since Season 2 my guy. Even then there are no Street Levelers that could have survived a 100% attack from Deku. Current Deku moves too fast for any Street Leveler.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By stormshadow_x

@mee09: lol I read the manga. Deku still can't control 100 percent. Current deku at 20 percent isn't beating spider man, Deathstroke, or iron Fist part 1 sasuke, Possibly not Ruby Rose etc. Sure most of these characters are high street or low mid but these are still characters deku would lose to that Asta wouldn't have trouble with.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mee09

@stormshadow_x: Spider-Man and Deathstroke are not Street Level. Ironfist is not Street Level.

Ironfist has taken out the Shieldcarrier with a single punch. Ironfist has sent he Hulk flying with his punches. Spider-Man has picked up buildings and thrown tanks. Do I need to mention the trains he stopped in the films or the ship he tried to pull back together? Deathstroke can take on multiple members of the Justice League at once. Deathstroke fought a Lobo and was physically harming him with his punches. He has also cut jets in half.

Those are not Street Level characters. Street Level characters are like Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing, Rorschach, Nite Owl, and etc.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By stormshadow_x

@mee09: Look into the context of these feats instead of just listen them.

Standard iron Fist can't bust the helicarrier. It was charged and took all his power. And when has Danny ever sent hulk flying?

Lmao you mean that PiS feat in identity crisis. You can't honestly believe that wasn't plot saving Slade when the same Slade has been challenged by just Batman or a weaker team in the Titans before.

Peter never picked up a building. He supported it sure but it took all his power and not a s5andsrd showing

Peter can throw tanks with heavy strain at best he's had good bouts with plenty of street levelers.

When did Deathstroke harm Lobo? He cut through Wing not the entire jet again you're proving you didn't even read these stories.

They are street levelers

You just ignored the context of those feats.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mee09

@stormshadow_x: Those are not Street Level characters. A Street Level character will never be able to cut jets in halfs, throw tanks, and send the hulk flying. They are superhuman even by comic book standards. I cant believe you just called Deathstroke and Spiderman Street Level when characters like Rorschach and Batman exist. Iron Fist can reach those levels of strength by enhancing/increasing his Chi. It's not something that he can't do without prep. Maybe the writers won't let him against certain enemies. But he doesn't need prep to build up Chi mid fight.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By stormshadow_x

@mee09: they are lol. All you've proven if you probably glanced at a context less respect thread.

Literally in his current run Deathstroke is fighting batman. You think Batman can cut a jet in half or throw a tank?

Danny can only reach those levels after school charging period. As I've already said. He cannot do it anymore causally than deku can do 100 percent without breaking a bone. Danny can't charge his chi to that level mid fight without leaving g himself open

Spiderman has been challenges by multiple street level foes with varying degrees. Gambit and night crawler have both been able to put him in his back foot, wolverine despite being a bit slower has over whelmed him, the list goes on

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mee09

@stormshadow_x: There are literally 8 Ironfist CAVS on this website. At least 3 that I'm sure you've been in. That argue Ironfist can reach those levels of power basically whenever he wants. He just doesn't unless he feels the need to do so. In fact I even remember a lot of non CAV Iron Fist threads that said this as well. You were in some of these threads and did not dispute it before. One of the threads I remember was the Iron Fist vs MGR Raiden threads.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By stormshadow_x

@mee09: When have I ever caved or voted in an iron Fist thread? Do you have proof of any of these claims. And if it was a CaV why would I put my input in until voting?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mee09

@stormshadow_x: I never said you CAV'd. I said you were in the threads (as a spectator). We've both been on the site a long time. But I seem to remember a bit more than you. After the Iron Fist vs MGR Raiden thread. It was pretty much maid unanimous that even if he couldn't beat Raiden Iron Fist should no longer be considered Street Level. Which makes sense. When Batman or Rorschach can literally one shot a shieldcarrier or send the Hulk flying without a Venom Drug amp or special suit please let me know. There is no way you didn't see any of those threads or CAVs. Nobody in the forums contested this at the time. Otherwise they wouldn't have been considered credible.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta blitzes.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: @mee09: You think I remember every thread I've been in? And even then check out practically any CaV with the guy it's against other high street level characters. By your logic Deku should be a mid tier due to 100 percent despite not using it in character or really at all much save for very specific circumstances.

For the sake of the argument let's say Iron Fist but not helicarrier busting feat. He's street and he still beats deku without such a feat. So I'm not seeing the issue. Even most of the Cavs on here pit him against other high street level characters

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: what is your cap for street lvl in strength or ap anyway?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: I don't think one stats can make someone above street unless it's under very specific circumstances. Like speedsters. Quicksilver is a perfect example a mid tier due to how great his speed stats is but all his others are peak human at best. Or Cyclops is the opposite, he has great AP but there's a reason he's always pitted against street level characters

I don't have a specific cap as it all depends. Because you have to take account outliers or feats that s character can't due on the regular such as Peter building feat.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@stormshadow_x said:

@dmnb2wavy: “I don't think one stats can make someone above street unless it's under very specific circumstances. “

Like speedsters.“

well in my opinion I think this is wrong. Hulk only stat is super strength and he is a high tier.

the thing and namor only stats are strength and they are mid tiers.

“Quicksilver is a perfect example a mid tier due to how great his speed stats is but all his others are peak human at best”

his durability would actually have to be above peak human to survive the speeds he runs at plus his speed should actually increase the power of his strikes.

. “Or Cyclops is the opposite, he has great AP but there's a reason he's always pitted against street level characters”

which is dumb Btw. The only reason street lvl characters stand a chance is if he holds back otherwise he would win easily every time

“I don't have a specific cap as it all depends. Because you have to take account outliers or feats that s character can't due on the regular such as Peter building feat.”

i agree the skyscraper feat is pi’s but peter has three to four Small building feats

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: hulk has great strength, durability and speed. He's no. Speedster but he can tag the best of them.

Same with thing and namor. They have great durability to back it up along with both being pretty fast or at the very least namor is.

To your quicksilver point. You're applying real. Life science. The same quicksilver could be killed by spiderman punching him despite running at speeds. That would logically be proof of a tougher body, but he's gained a bloody nose by multiple street levelers.

To your Cyclops point does he? His full power without the shades can drain him but it depends in the writer.

I don't think Peter skyscraper feat is PIS just very circumstantial. What are these 4 small building feats? That aren't dependent on weird scaling.

I. Also think you forgot durability also counts as a stat

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@stormshadow_x said:

@dmnb2wavy: “hulk has great strength, durability and speed. He's no. Speedster but he can tag the best of them.“

strength and durability goes hand and hand otherwise you be like deku from my hero before full cowl.

and really? Speed? he gets danced around by street lvl characters. His speed is really inconsistent

“Same with thing and namor. They have great durability to back it up along with both being pretty fast or at the very least namor is.”

again strength and durability goes hand and hand and what good speed feats does thing have?

but yeah namor is pretty fast probably

“To your quicksilver point. You're applying real. Life science. The same quicksilver could be killed by spiderman punching him despite running at speeds”

I argue that’s just how strong Spider-Man is after all he can hurt characters who tank building explosions

“. That would logically be proof of a tougher body, but he's gained a bloody nose by multiple street levelers.“

this is true

“To your Cyclops point does he? His full power without the shades can drain him but it depends in the writer.”

lol yes. No street lvl character would survive any of theses attacks.

“I don't think Peter skyscraper feat is PIS just very circumstantial. What are these 4 small building feats? That aren't dependent on weird scaling.“

No here

“I. Also think you forgot durability also counts as a stat“

Well yes and No as I stated before your strength and durability go hand and hand Otherwise your body can’t even handle your own strength

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stormshadow_x

@dmnb2wavy: @dmnb2wavy: when was the last time street levelers danced around him? Wolverine and Logan haven't done it in years? You can't honestly believe hulk is street level in speed after 10 years of that not being the case lol. I'm not the biggest hulk debates but I can tell you most respectable ones don't believe he's street level in speed.

Ben has tagged Pietro before irrc and maybe gladiator?

Is one of those feats with black suit? I mean I'm not contesting Peters power is do still however put him in the high street to low. Mid and most mid tiers could. Do what he does without any strain and the fact that Peter has been put on his back foot from street level foes

Clearly no street level can take on Scotts full blast but in character and in most circumstances he won't use it or may not even have the chance. But even then unless he started with the big blast quite a few street level characters could beat him.

I also again disagree with your durability and strength argument. In comics it simply doesn't matter due to the lack of real world physics. Superman can be in the middle of two planets but caps at moon busting in striking

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: @dmnb2wavy: “when was the last time street levelers danced around him? Wolverine and Logan haven't done it in years? You can't honestly believe hulk is street level in speed after 10 years of that not being the case lol. I'm not the biggest hulk debates but I can tell you most respectable ones don't believe he's street level in speed.“

I’m not saying he isn’t I’m saying his speed is inconsistent. The fact he can still be tagged by characters like wolverine shows his speed is not even that far above street lvl

“Ben has tagged Pietro before irrc and maybe gladiator?“

wolverine Has tagged gladiator and Spider-Man tagged quicksilver

“Is one of those feats with black suit? I mean I'm not contesting Peters power is do still however put him in the high street to low. “

no from what I remember the suit was made by black cat. even if I’m wrong about that back in the day the suit didn’t actually increase Spider-Man strength

No Caption Provided

“Mid and most mid tiers could. Do what he does without any strain and the fact that Peter has been put on his back foot from street level foes“

I know mid tears can do this easily but I’m saying Spider-Man has small building lvl strength. Also him being put on his back foot by characters like cap or daredevil makes no sense and is just him holding back.

“Clearly no street level can take on Scotts full blast but in character and in most circumstances he won't use it or may not even have the chance.”

I know that was my point he holds back tremendously which is why people put him with other street lvl characters. Also who would blizt cyclops fast enough for him not to be able to use a large aoe blast going all out?

“But even then unless he started with the big blast quite a few street level characters could beat him.“

That’s literally my point no street lvl character can beat him when he goes all out

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: do you have the scan of either tagging a speeding quicksilver?

I can't reply to all of that but my overall issue is an overuse of abc logic. Their are different stats in a battle. Spider man being small building. Level ONLY when pushing himself doesn't mean he automatically should best characters just as fast like gorgon. It's never as simple as that

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: “do you have the scan of either tagging a speeding quicksilver?”

i didn’t say wolverine Tagged quicksilver I said he tagged gladiator and really? You never seen the scan of spider man tagging quicksilver even tho that’s a super popular scan?

Alright

No Caption Provided

“I can't reply to all of that but my overall issue is an overuse of abc logic. Their are different stats in a battle. Spider man being small building. Level ONLY when pushing himself doesn't mean he automatically should best characters just as fast like gorgon. It's never as simple as that”

im not saying this lol. I didn’t state that Spider-Man would beat all street lvl characters, I’m saying street lvl characters like cap or daredevil should stand no chance against him.

but yeah overall I agree with you

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta solos the verse, mismatch.

AiasMendonca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta's stats are ridiculous. He demolishes.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Asta stomps. He is ridiculously more faster than anyone in MHA verse and arguably stronger as well.

But even if we equalise speed, Asta still stomps the shit out of Deku. Asta was able cut an entire castle in half with a single swing and that is a pure physical feat (not his anti-magic erasure). Deku dies horribly even in this situation.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Asta stomps. He is ridiculously more faster than anyone in MHA verse and arguably stronger as well.

But even if we equalise speed, Asta still stomps the shit out of Deku. Asta was able cut an entire castle in half with a single swing and that is a pure physical feat (not his anti-magic erasure). Deku dies horribly even in this situation.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You gonna have to equalise all stats if you want Deku to at least put up a fight against Asta

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These two shouldn’t be fighting one another, Asta stomps. And current Deku beats tf outta Deathstroke lol.

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 2nd movie has Deku destroy part of an island without any help (though it was with 100%) but in the movie he has so much stamina that he doesn’t even care about his bones breaking meaning that he used 100% Full Cowl so that might change things.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not enough

Current Deku is barely Island level, most likely Mountain level with 100%

BoS Base Asta is Mountain level and Large Mountain with Black Asta

Post-Timeskip Asta is far higher than that

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: Deku most definitely is not mountain level with 100%

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How in the fuck is Deku remotely close to island level

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eobard21

Deku in the new movie which is canon was a beast but he still loses

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still losses but he did get a massive boost in power so that’s good.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelemonadestan: Agree

He was really powerful and his combined attack with Bakugo was insane too

Avatar image for speedforceuser_
speedforceuser_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: Did he get help sustaining 100% OFA??