User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Killua gets stomped by the sound four, Gon solos, Deku solos if hes current any other version gets stomped, Bakugo solos if deku just gives him OFA,

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can beat the Sound 4

But I don't see how they beat Kimimaro

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Those bones coming out of the ground are hard as steel

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, Sound 4 ftw. Too fast and no answer to Tayuya's genjutsu.

Kimmimaro also solos.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sound 4 should be faster than anyone here bar godspeed killua, who has no chance against the four of them.

The main way I see the hero's taking it is if killua stuns them, and then deku gets a punch in. Nobody in original naruto has the slightest chance at staying conscious after so much as an air pressure hit from current deku. He was running 100% full cowling in this last fight of his, although he probably will not go that far here. I doubt anyone here wants to argue the sound four could take the full power of all might, and that's what he used.

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rmanao said:

Killua gets stomped by the sound four, Gon solos, Deku solos if hes current any other version gets stomped, Bakugo solos if deku just gives him OFA,

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funkynamu: "Virgin" gon is a virgin to. Born with no powers gon wasnt born with any power, Deku is best friends with the biggest hero of japan, Story good LOLLL, He cant do whatever he wans, Never sure...

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rmanao: And Gon is the son of the greatest and most known Hunter in the world. Biggest Hero Japan to one of the biggest hunter in the world is not comparable.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: I wonder, do you think Deku could be pulled out of the genjutsu, or would the continuous sound prevent that?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aldoronthegoat: Killua withstands bullets that can send him shooting backwards, while a city block tier explosion barely made him flinch.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gon and Killua are prodigies for sure. I guess Bakugo is too, within their respective verses.

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rmanao said:

@funkynamu: "Virgin" gon is a virgin to. Born with no powers gon wasnt born with any power, Deku is best friends with the biggest hero of japan, Story good LOLLL, He cant do whatever he wans, Never sure...

Gon could speak to animals even before he had Nen. He's naturally gifted

Midoriya was given powers because All Might feel sorry for him.

Can Deku speak to animals?

I think not.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: I'll have to reread the fight, I don't remember the specifics of her technique but I think her Genjutsu is continuous as long as she keeps playing.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hero x hunter team win especially with current manga feats from BNH, killua with kanmuru will blitz any of the sound 4, but tayuya can win her fight against anyone thats not killua due to muugen onsa. It really depends on the pairing though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@aldoronthegoat: Killua withstands bullets that can send him shooting backwards, while a city block tier explosion barely made him flinch.

Kimimaro's steel like bones projectiles should be a lot more potent then a bullet though.

Not to mention the sharp piercing effect which would run right through them

I think they are underrated and can beat Sound 4 pretty handily though,

It only took Temari's wind to knock out Tayuya. If Gon hit her with the same force he hit that Chimera Owl with, she's toast.

But Kimimaro is a whole different beast. Gaara buried him beneath the Earth and he still came back up

And only reason he lost was because he was already dying from illness

I just don't see how they avoid Bracken Dance. It has ridiculous AOE

It's surely instant death.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mee09

Guys.... Kimimaro is in the picture but he's clearly not in the actual battle lol

Did anyone read the OP are actual count to 4? I guess you can blame the OP. But it is the Sound 4 not the Sound 5 lmao. The thread has been active for well over an hour and not a single soul pointed out that he is not in the battle. Someone even posted scans for him that are completely irrelevant here.

If Kimimaro was here. The sick one MIGHT be able to solo high difficulty. But I think it would still go to the Heroes and Hunters. Deku and Gon at there most powerful isn't something I can see a sick Kimimaro overcoming. I think Deku could legit one shot if he uses 100%. During Part 1 a Rasengan really messed Kabuto up and I don't think he was really stated to he weaker than the Kimimaro that we saw.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mee09

@aldoronthegoat: Kimimaro isn't in the battle you jackass. Lol look at what you've done over the last 5 hours.

Thats KIDOMARU in the OP. Kidomaru is the Spider-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

Bruh... Did you read the stipulations?

Kimimaro is the BONUS RD if they beat Sound 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's in Big Bold letters and everything

No Caption Provided

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mee09

@aldoronthegoat: I see that. But you didn't mention it was a bonus round. So there was a guy who said Kimimaro solos because I guess he didn't read the OP (not talking about Wot). It was pretty funny because I'm pretty sure he didn't realize there were two rounds based off of what he said. Pretty sure he deleted his Shippuden induced post after reading mine.

The Spider-Guy message was for that guy. As he assumed Kidomaru was replaced by Kimimaro. Lol I'm just giving you a hard time to make him feel better.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sound four win iF they employ strategy.

Kimimaro solos both teams.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro solos everyone here in a healthy state.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I can see the Heroes and Hunters winning here if Kimimaro is excluded with Killua and Deku carrying. Healthy Kimimaro would probably solo both teams if we’re being honest.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aldoronthegoat: Kimimaro is not nearly as fast to begin with, I don't know what everyone here is possibly arguing, but the stat advantage of the Hunter side having as well as a 100% Deku would not at all allow Kimimaro to survive.

The bullets Killua tanked are just not "bullets" they're vastly enhanced bullets. Again, they knock back Killua who previously tanked a City Block explosion without little harm or got blown back. Those bullets are packing KE way more than steel can ever pierce.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

The sound 4 would get slaughtered by the Chimera ants, let alone people able to punch them to other continents

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barring deku bone boy solos

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

Kimimaro solos everyone here in a healthy state.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one on team hero hunter can solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@aldoronthegoat: Kimimaro is not nearly as fast to begin with, I don't know what everyone here is possibly arguing, but the stat advantage of the Hunter side having as well as a 100% Deku would not at all allow Kimimaro to survive.

The bullets Killua tanked are just not "bullets" they're vastly enhanced bullets. Again, they knock back Killua who previously tanked a City Block explosion without little harm or got blown back. Those bullets are packing KE way more than steel can ever pierce.

You know Kimimaro is high Jonin level, right? He should be relative to lightning timer Kakashi

And I don't know what a city block explosion has to do with piercing durability

Pretty sure Killua almost died to a dart to the head

Those Nen darts are not comparable to Kimimaro's giant piercing bones structurs that had enough force to rip through the ground

No Caption Provided

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aldoronthegoat: Kid Kakashi isn't a lightning timer. Not only did he not need to be as fast as the lightning using the anime, but he completely knew of the lightnings movements and when it would shoot. You can react to lightning from more than a 13 meter distance which does not require to be as fast or faster.

And before anyone still uses the "Itachi reacting to lightning making it consistent" must not realize the contradiction where Zetsu explicitly states Lightning is IMPOSSIBLE to dodge for any high tier Ninja like even a sick Itachi. Setting an upper limit for majority of Naruto characters. Itachi didn't react as well because its stated he reacted in one millisecond, in case you don't know its not possible to react to lightning in milliseconds unless you were reacting a .5 second earlier before the lightning moved. Lightning moves in microseconds, that would make Itachi at most Mach 10 reacting to a very small fraction of lightning.

How does Nen enhanced darts disprove of Killua's piercing resistance? Killua only merely died because he had lost blood from the bullets beforehand. The darts are Nen enhanced and explicitly spawn when it pierces you.

It is the burden of proof you provide how these spikes show any superiority to Ikalgo's enhanced bullets as well as the Ortho Twins Darts, otherwise you cannot assert a nen enhanced dart contradicting Killua tanking a Nen enhanced bullet. Bullets are piercing force.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sound 4 spite stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5fee17952dd13
deactivated-5fee17952dd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sound 4 stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-618aa1f6798c4
deactivated-618aa1f6798c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sound 4 shitstomps by superior speed abilities.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sound 4 with mid-diff at worst. If they have access to their second forms, they shitstomps.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

Can you show me even one speed feat from the Sound 4 that would put them even close to hypersonic let alone the baseline of speed that the other team can possess?

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zelonix said:

@varricpatermann:

Can you show me even one speed feat from the Sound 4 that would put them even close to hypersonic let alone the baseline of speed that the other team can possess?

Were is hypersonic MHA coming from now? Care to elaborate?

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

There is no better place to start the hypersonic feats than the fight between the two main characters. To set a baseline for the characters, Bakugo can reach supersonic speeds even in the beginning of the series having shown being capable enough using his explosions, he crosses 50 meters in 4.13 seconds. To be clear that's near hypersonic in terms of travel speed. In the beginning of his fight with Deku he attacks first using a explosion that his opponent reacts and avoids to even though at a disadvantage at first because he didn't activate his abilities before hand and despite being slower he still reacted to, and avoids reaction typically scales to combat speed, and this was one of his weaker forms the explosions he dodged are made of nitroglycerin which typically detonates at the level of speed that being Mach 22 and even then most characters in the series can react to attacks like these without any trouble even characters slower than Deku currently.

If you need more, there are plenty more.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zelonix

@varricpatermann:

What chapters are you on? Most characters are constantly shown to be hypersonic at this point of time, currently the main character can reach speeds more than two times high hypersonic with his new acquired forms and abilities.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zelonix said:

@varricpatermann:

There is no better place to start the hypersonic feats than the fight between the two main characters. To set a baseline for the characters, Bakugo can reach supersonic speeds even in the beginning of the series having shown being capable enough using his explosions, he crosses 50 meters in 4.13 seconds. To be clear that's near hypersonic in terms of travel speed. In the beginning of his fight with Deku he attacks first using a explosion that his opponent reacts and avoids to even though at a disadvantage at first because he didn't activate his abilities before hand and despite being slower he still reacted to, and avoids reaction typically scales to combat speed, and this was one of his weaker forms the explosions he dodged are made of nitroglycerin which typically detonates at the level of speed that being Mach 22 and even then most characters in the series can react to attacks like these without any trouble even characters slower than Deku currently.

If you need more, there are plenty more.

@zelonix said:

@varricpatermann:

What chapters are you on? Most characters are constantly shown to be hypersonic at this point of time, currently the main character can reach speeds more than two times high hypersonic with his new acquired forms and abilities.

I see, thank you. I wasn´t really far in the MHA manga, my last knowledge putted them on sonic speed, or a bit higher. That above can blitz the Sound four.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vilxxvx

@bink_69 said:

I can see the Heroes and Hunters winning here if Kimimaro is excluded with Killua and Deku carrying. Healthy Kimimaro would probably solo both teams if we’re being honest.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku solos, Bakugo solos, Killua solos, Gon dies unless bloodlusted.

The sound four are fodders.