No Caption Provided

Takigakure

Rules & Conditions:

• Good Teamwork
  • No prep
  • Standard gear and equipment
  • In Character
  • They start 80 feet apart from each other
  • Basic knowledge (If Akatuski duo had any on Orochimaru)
  • Sasori begins the fight in his Hiruko armor
  • Deidara begins in his Clay Bird
  • Edo Tensei is restricted but Oro is healthy
  • Deidara starts off with C2
  • Sasori can pull out the 3rd Kazekage any time
  • Jiraiya doesnt start but can go into Sage Mode
  • Win by any means

Can the Akatuski duo handle the Sannin?

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Akatuski Duo. None of the Sannin would reach or harm Deidara and Sasori beats any of them on the ground

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cruelrain

While Tsunade would have trouble catching Deidara due the lack of ranged techniques, Orochimaru and Jiraya can easily pull that off, assuming that Deidara somehow manages to fly off

We all know Deidara's fight with Sasuke. We all know his fighting style while flying, he keeps only as much distance as he considers enough to be safe.

Both Tsunade and Jiraya also possess ability to somehow reach him while flying.

Tsunade by simply jumping very high as shown in the fight against Madara (keeping up with the raikage) or the Sanninn fight and Jiraya through fire/hair techniques. Though they may be not enough to easily hit him, they give Orochimaru enough time to do his job with either snakes or kusanagi, considering that Deidara has to play defensively and that his reaction

About Sasori, if fodder Sakura and the old hag dodged almost all his attacks i think the sannin will be ok, the main problem is the iron sand but the sannin have their summoning justu as well, just big katon from Jiraiya or the futon of Orochimaru would destroy all his puppets

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: True but I doubt Tsunade would want to jump straight up just to attack Deidara. She must need some sort of plan of attack or else she is getting bombed to death. As for Jiraiya, sure one of his summons can definitely due the trick ans well as Orochimaru using that weird long neck Jutsu with the Katsugani blade should do the trick as well.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sannin

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8230483a7ac
deactivated-5e8230483a7ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sannin take this without much trouble.

Sasori is essentially fodder in this scenario and the only threat is Deidara's C4, but he probably gets taken down before he resorts to using that.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raziel2014

Sanen trio win mid diff at best

Tsunade can easily take on Sasori, her strength is by far above Sakura who took out sasori with one hit on contact and her Regeneration would allow her to disregard Poison

Deidara can be killed by Orochimaru and Jiraiya can chill on standby just in case.

Scenario where Deidara uses C4 and kills all 3 can still happen.

Avatar image for xxbaneofdurinxx
xXBANEOFDURINXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xXBANEOFDURINXx

Lol why are people downplaying Sasori here? He took on someone who literally had the most knowledge on him and required CIS to be defeated. Tsunade isnt doing anything tohim and once he pulls out the Iron Sand its over for her. Deidara can just bomb away the other two

Avatar image for uxasgodoflordsz
UxasGodOfLordsZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sannin

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Akatsuki are ranged fighters, while Sasori will dominate land with Third Kazekage Deidara will spam bombs from air. Tsunade will be impaled and immobilized. Jiraiya won't hold it for so long even in Sage Mode, he can counter Iron Sand but targeting Deidara will be a hard job. Finally Orochimaru will be forced to use his Hydra Mode. Deidara will finish the job with C4, even Orochimaru will find defeat to it.

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget Deidara can perfectly fight alongside Sasori's Third Kazekage, Iron Sand is like a maze or web thing making people unable to move freely but Deidara's bombs are homing bombs. A great combo.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Sasori and Deidara. I think it's important to note how their losses were both highly circumstantial because they happened to be facing the best people to face them respectively. Without antidotes or any kind of prep against Sasori and the Sharingan against C4, the Akatsuki should be able to pull it off if they take down the Sannin before they figure out their abilities.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Im going with the Akatuski duo. People here making valid points for the Sannin but the more round up knowledge is hitting with Deidara and Sasori. They takes this with high diff.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly... Deidara can solo with a couple of jutsu in his arsenal. that aside, Sasori beat the Kazekage who is more impressive than any of these 3 & Deidara himself said he is more powerful than him too.

so if Deidara is the weaker of the two, and he can one shot. then i'll definitely take the Akatsuki here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara and Sasori

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Sasori and Deidara. I think it's important to note how their losses were both highly circumstantial because they happened to be facing the best people to face them respectively.

EXACTLY. Hate how people act like Sasori is fodder because he lost to "the old hag". "The old hag" with decades of puppeteering experience who conveniently had 10 of the strongest puppets ever made to perfectly counter Sasori's 100 btw.

Sasori distracts while Deidara deletes the trio with c3 or c4

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Sannin. Jiraiya alone will give them problems

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya is the most vulnerable to the poison and any explosion that hits him could seriously injure him

Frogs are nothing but easy targets, the slug Kaiju and Manda are able to survive much longer in battle

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sanin pretty handily. tsunade and oro can counter sasori's poison.

hundred puppets lose to the summons and can probably handle most of deidara's bombs.

if this was 3 on 3 it'd be fair but its one sided as long as the sanin have a numbers advantage.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldnt a healthy Orochimaru be able to solo this?

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldnt a healthy Orochimaru be able to solo this?

POssibly. it's unfortunate that Orochimaru is mostly hype. He is stated to be capable of using every type of jutsu so he'd pretty much shit on an idiot like Deidara. It'd be interesting to see if Orochimaru was capable of stopping Sasori's poison. If Orochimaru can't nullify Sasori's poison then it's likely he'd blow through his chakra too quickly with his snake clones. I think he mentions it eating a bunch of chakra after Naruto smacks him in beast form.

Tsunade+Jiraya+Orochimaru absolutely demolish the duo though.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I consider Sasori underrated while Deidara is overrated

Deidara is great only in long distance combat being good at medium distance, now in short distance combat it sucks, his H2H is the worst among shinobis Rank -S

Sasori is great in long and medium distance combat and is very decent in short distance and also very dangerous in H2H

Sasori is hard to kill

Sasori >> Deidara

Sasori's problem here is that he is facing two of the shinobi that can best resist his poison, which is Tsunade and Orochimaru.

Sannins has an advantage in versatility and 3VS2

Sannins wins

Avatar image for xantimobiusgodx
xAntiMobiusGodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara solos

thisisa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara + Sasori win 8/10. The difficulty of the fight depends on whether tsunade and orochimaru can resist the poison. They also have no counter to C4. They also have to worry about having enough chakra to escape Deidara's suicide bomb the same way sasuke did when the fight ends. Though they are outnumbered, having to defend against hundreds of puppets with lethal poison, a barrage of iron sand attacks which also have lethal poison, and a hail of bombs out of reach dropping from the sky is crazy. Though if any team can pull it off, it'd be the Sannin so I give them 2/10 with luck on their side

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya solos

Orochimaru solos

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bfdc9157
deactivated-63055bfdc9157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nobody solos. But I'm giving it to the Sannin 7 out of 10 times. Only becauses it's 2 vs 3. And I consider them all in the same weight class. Though.. Sasori can be really tricky. If Deidara self destructs Orochimaru can survive the same way Sasuke did.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team's only chance is if they go for C4 right away

Sasori gets foddered by either of the 3 while Oro and Jiraiya summon everyone and their mom to tag Deidara

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bfdc9157
deactivated-63055bfdc9157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a more fair fight if you give the Akatsuki an additional member. Like Konan, Kisame or Kakazu.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say it's almost always the Sanin but then I remembered Sasori's poison is something fierce and Deidara's self destruct is just crazy.

I'd say Sanin 7-10... but Jiraya probably dies.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous said:

@necromancer76 said:

I'll side with Sasori and Deidara. I think it's important to note how their losses were both highly circumstantial because they happened to be facing the best people to face them respectively.

EXACTLY. Hate how people act like Sasori is fodder because he lost to "the old hag". "The old hag" with decades of puppeteering experience who conveniently had 10 of the strongest puppets ever made to perfectly counter Sasori's 100 btw.

Sasori distracts while Deidara deletes the trio with c3 or c4

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nobody solos. But I'm giving it to the Sannin 7 out of 10 times. Only becauses it's 2 vs 3. And I consider them all in the same weight class. Though.. Sasori can be really tricky. If Deidara self destructs Orochimaru can survive the same way Sasuke did.

Unforgiven0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Duo.

What stops Deidara from flying above their reach and dropping C4? C4 probably wouldn't work on Sasori, so Sasori could stay down and distract the others with his 100 puppets long enough for Deidara to drop C4 and one-shot the trio.

Avatar image for drealuchihakage
DRealUchihaKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sannin stomps

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By FunkyNamu

@drunkhc said:

Jiraiya is the most vulnerable to the poison and any explosion that hits him could seriously injure him

Frogs are nothing but easy targets, the slug Kaiju and Manda are able to survive much longer in battle

Why you always hating on Jiraya maaaaan

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sanin low diffs at worst

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sainnan stomp. tsunade was decking madaras suusannos multiple times, jirayas sage mode pretty much neggs both of the akatsuki duo as if given enough time his genjutsu and rasengan could pretty much ko either

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sannin

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@olorun: isobu was weaker then he was with yagura. bijuu without a jinchruiki are weaker then they are with one. deidara only beat gaara by exploiting his love of the village and he wouldnt of won against gaara in a different setting . his two feats against bijuu are in the sainnans ball park. gamabunta has already counted a bijuu in battle before twice actually against gaara and the nine tailed fox so no deidara isnt somehow massively stronger then the sannin. jiraya took on the paths of pain all at once, the paths were able to beat a jinchuriki and scale above deidara and sasori massively. jiraya beating several of the paths already puts him above deidara in stats, his sage rasengan can bust mountains which is the same thing bijuu do. tsunade was described by madara as being stronger then the raikage, the raikage was beating ms sasuke 0 diff. deidara lost to cm2 sasuke who wasnt even after deidara. jiraya and tsunade are above deidara using scaling. deidara beating a bijuu without a jinchruki is irrelevent if tsunade is described as being on par with people who can do the same lol

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@sixpathsofcapra: @aryansingh: @alisupo1: @ob1toe: yall capping hard. Most akatsuki members casually solo bijuu's and deidara casually solo'd isobu(called sambi at the time).

And Jiraiya casually solo'd one your 'most akatsuki members' in base form. Took down 4 Paths of Pain and Pain stated that Jiraiya could have defeated him if he had intel. Tsunade is on par with Ay if not stronger as Madara stated. Orochimaru scaled to them and current Orochimaru is stronger than ever. Deidara and Sasori's got nothing on them. Jiraya counters with c4 with reverse summoning. His reverse summoning is more advanced than Sasuke's. If sasuke can avoid it Jiraiya can do it too no problem.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: this abc logic is disgusting tbh. Just because sasuke beat deidara does not mean any of the 3 would survive any of deidara's main bombs at All. Heck gaara got one shot.

Wtf is this excuse?? They were still tailed beasts and ultra powerful without jinchurikis. From what I understand they're literally just less battle ready when they don't have a vessel due to them fundamentally not being fighters. You literally imply that the 3 would tank bombs that my sasuke and isobu wouldn't be able to tank. Do you know how idiotic that comes out as?? Jiraya used strategy to single out the paths of pain and put them in disadvantage, he wouldn't last against yahiko/tendon in a 1v1.

Don't see the point of bringing up shukaku, unless you truly believe the toads are genuinely bijuu level. Even a bijuu with a jinchuriki.

Point is no one is surviving deidara's bombs🤷🏿‍♂️

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra: who did Jiraya solo???? Lmao he lost to the paths of pain with nagata's split power(so each path was weaker than if nagato only used yahiko). Jiraya lost to orochimaru who gets no diffed by 14 year old itachi, imagine thinking he could best people that can 1 shot him.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatuski Duo

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ob1Toe
No Caption Provided

@olorun: bruh nice argument. point out when sasori or deidara tanked a bijuu bomb....... I also remember a certain deidara getting no diffed by itachi as well. Jiraya seperating the pains doesnt make his feats against the disappear what is this logic... If anything it makes it a stronger point how strong he is in combat against certain opponents. keep whining about scale and acting toxic it wont change the fact that pain and kisame>>>>>>>deidara and the fact that by statements and feats jiraya scales to pain and kisame unless you want to ignore canon to keep arguing head canon and wank. I already explained why gaara lost and you cant seem to rebutt that, weird how all you can do is strawman me and insult but you cant provide feats that prove sasori or deidara can tank a bijuu bomb. "muh abc logic" post feats that prove deidara and sasori even scale anywhere close to kisame and the raikage in terms of stats. if you cant do this dont reply with utter nonsense and try to straw man me

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: ahahahahahaha you actually posted a scan of a statement that no one in the naruto community takes seriously unironically believing someone that tanked a full attack from 7 gates guy(this attack would solo the pain's btw since they've been killed by less). Kisame literally plays around with jinchuriki, much less Jiraya. This statement is worth nothing and is constantly contradicted by actual feats. From literally no diffing bijuus and jinchuriki to tanking 7th gate hirudora head on, kisame=killer bee>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jiraya who has never ever been portrayed to be even akatsuki level.

Nice try tho.

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

@olorun said:

@sixpathsofcapra: who did Jiraya solo???? Lmao he lost to the paths of pain with nagata's split power(so each path was weaker than if nagato only used yahiko). Jiraya lost to orochimaru who gets no diffed by 14 year old itachi, imagine thinking he could best people that can 1 shot him.

He manhandled Konan in base.. Itachi >>> Deidara, Sasori lmao and Itachi genjutsu'd Orochimaru Jiraiya also has a genjutsu strong enough to oneshot 3 pains. As if Orochimaru losing to Itachi helps your argument in this case. He killed 4 Paths of Pain before they got revived again. Also WHAT does Deva being the strongest path has anything to do with it when Jiraiya took on all 6 of them in that fight. You are just throwing random statements cuz you have no argument here. Pain himself said that Jiraiya could have beat him if he had intel. What feat deidara and Sasori has that Surpasses taking down 4 paths or Casually beating an S class ninja or Holding his own against Urashiki. Although fodder for an otsutsuki Urashiki overpowered current tsuchikage and mizukage easily. Base Jiraiya gave him more of a fight. Deidara does not hold a candle in close range and in long range his c4 is going to be nothing but a massive waste of chakra due reverse summoning. Any of the sannin solos this.